Violet Witch

Von NVMelissa13

"Let's go for a party." They said. "It'll be fun." They said. Well my best friends were so wrong. So very v... Mehr

Prologue
1| My First Party
2| Just Like Cinderella
3| Jumping Around The Earth
4| Explanations And Heartbeats
5| Starting Our Journey
6| My First Magic Trick
7| I Hate Waitresses
8| Endless Diamond Sky
9| Training
10| Sleuthing Around
11| Damn Jungles And Stupid Feelings
12| Falling To My Death
13| Secrets, Heartbreak and Kisses
14| Mood Swings And Magic
15| Nightmares Can Come To Life
16| I Have A Familiar!
17| He's My Great Great Grandpa, I Think
18| Angels And Allies
19| Ellie, Quinn And Battle Strategies
20| Keep It Safe
21| To The Castle
22| The End...
23| ...Is Just The Beginning
24 I Resurrected. Yay?
25| Graduation Presents
Epilogue
Author's Note

Cast and Book Covers

2.3K 79 7
Von NVMelissa13

First, some book cover options. All made by me and I'm not sure what to pick so.....

Ok comment on which one you like. The one with the most comments will be my next one.

Now let's meet the witches, angels and demons of this new world. The graphics are by LunasIllustrations because I suck and couldn't make my own. Thank you so much.

MELODY CAST, NERD, CLUELESS WITCH, BEST FRIEND

LUCAS, PRINCE OF HELL, FIRST SON OF LUCIFER, HOT AS HELL (pun intended)

ELLIE LANCASTER, BEST FRIEND, PAGEANT QUEEN, STEP SISTER TO QUINN

QUINN LANCASTER, BEST FRIEND, TROUBLE MAKER, STEP SISTER TO ELLIE

LILITH, QUEEN OF DARKNESS AND DEMONS, BRINGER OF DEATH AND OTHER TITLES SHE CALLS HERSELF

And that's it. Welcome one and all, to the land of magic...

Ok now before you go, let me clear something up. The angels were created by some higher being. One by one, crafted to perfection.

Now, they all grew up together like family and some even looked alike. They were all brothers and sisters.

Let me just say this... THEY ARE NOT RELATED IN ANYWAY. I got a small kinda like complaint of sorts so I just thought I'd clear it up.

They do not have moms or dads so they can't exactly be related. They were separately made but lived together and got so close, they called each other siblings.

They couldn't repopulate if they were related now could they? No. It's only now like the second generation where real siblings came about.

If you do not get it, leave a comment here and I'll try to get back to you. Or dm.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for your time. You can read now.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

353 58 29
Femi's life was always quite chill, even as Satan's daughter. She wasn't the typical evil demon everyone thinks she is. But things are starting to ge...
1.1K 193 55
"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain archangels." I was sure I didn't hear him c...
31 0 8
The hisses and whispers of the creatures lurk in the darkness. The screams of anger and hunger bounce off the dusty crinkled books. Harmless creatur...
14K 332 17
I was a girl trapped in a life I hated. Being able to see who was destined to be together I sometimes felt like cupid but the funny thing is some of...