Corbin's twin sam golbach x r...

By Indy_The_Demi

Hey, I'm skyler this is the story abut how I'm skyler golbach this is my story about me, kokie and, eve. I'm... More

Somethings about me
Meet the chartaters
Meeting sam
Meeting sam part 2
Going to LA
A/n
The over night and catch feelins
Staying with the boys
Coming out to my family
Sorry A/N
A/n again
Trip to Australia
To the air port

At astralia and confestions

196 4 1
By Indy_The_Demi

Skyler's POV
I woke up and put this on

Once I got ready I felt Sam behind me so I turned around and hugged him. He was confused at first but hugged back. I looked up at him, cause I'm only 4'11, and smiled at him. We got to a amusement park and we rode some rides. I ate funnel cake most of the time. My brother gave me a knowing look. I nodded and asked if Sam could follow me to ask him something. " what's up fox" " um I kinda, no, I do like you, and if you don't-" " Skyler Arya Reinhardt I like you too, be my girlfriend?" " yes!!" I hugged him and we walked back to the others and my brother looked at me and I nodded. " yes! Colby you own me 50$!" " damnit! Here." " you made a bet?"  " yep I said if they got together dearing this trip I get 50$ and if y'all didn't he got the 50$. I love you sis" " love you to bro"

Thanks for reading but I im going to end it here. Thanks again love y'all. Oh and the video up there is a hint of my new story I'm making

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 595 20
Wyatt and (Y/N) and the rest of their group is now stuck in a fairy tale world called Auradon, what will happen between this year? Will they want to...
2.4K 79 17
COMPLETE!! Y/n is the sister of Xavier. when Xavier transfered to nevermore y/n didn't think she's like it there so she didn't go. now she misses her...
935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
26.4K 1K 24
a new school year starts for a student named (y/n). Mr.Biersack catches her eye. what will happen with this math teacher and this student?