His Ignored Wife

By StrangeOutcast

When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with... More

Introduction
Prologue
1: The Other Choice
2: Public Humiliation
3: Beautiful Memories
4: His Brutal Joke
5: Morning Blossoms
6: Jealousy, Betrayal and Games
7: Hurt and Escape
8: The Almost Choice
9: Two Bleeding Hearts
10: His Strange Ways
11: Saving My Knight
12: His Regretful Ways
13: Living a Fantasy
14: Starry Eyes and Wide Grins
Important Note
15: When He Starts Falling
16: His Choice
17: She is Back
18: A Fool's Heartbreak
19: Left Behind
20: Leaving Him
21: Leaving Him (Part 2)
22: The Clueless Husband
23: When He Finally Realized
24: Madly, Insanely and Miserably
25: Let Me Lose Him
26: Waiting For the Wrong Knight
27: Time to Return Back
28: His Demands
29: The Hotel Mania
30: Silver Plates and Drama
31: Fighting Away His Promises
32: Begging For My Heart
33: Tears of Regret
34: The Changing Winds
35: Confessions and Choices (part 1)
36: Confessions and Choices (part 2)
37: Hotel Attack
38: The Selfless Sacrifice
39: The End
Epilogue
2# Samiya Begum (Demir's Mother)
My book got stolen! Again!
New Books Update
Note: Comments

#1. Bonus Chapter: Samiya Begum

42.2K 961 66
By StrangeOutcast

PAST 

-Some hearts choose to turn cold-

Our sweetest billionaire found love, after enduring years of marriage with our Ice fashion queen. 

Finally, the charming king is free and in love. 

Taking slow sips of coffee while sitting before her office desk, Samiya simply flipped towards the next page of the magazine and eyed the flamboyant colours. Fashion, gold and literature, she had always been so fluent in these skills and was considered a woman of strength-yet her power did intimidate many, and people, with illiterate upbrings and gazes that searched for opportunities, took advantage of that. It was disgusting from it was many from her work staff who thought they could replace her. 

Some women really needed to be given a reality check. 

Illiterate people, who had hardly seen money their wallets, always searched in others' wallets. It was pathetic to think about how her husband had fallen for the charm of such a woman. It was disrespectful, degrading and a complete nuisance. Sadly, this was what she had expected would happen because she knew that marrying a man solely because he claimed to had fallen in love and would even earn stars for her heart was a mistake. She had been foolish, despite being warned of acting so. 

When Samiya's parents had got divorced, her mother had grabbed seven-year-old Samiya by her shoulder, pushed her to sit her on the bed and warned her to never let a man be her weakness, to never give status-less people more than they deserved. She had felt so confused and hurt at that moment because her always so prim and proper mother had cried out loud for the first time while having mascara running down her cheeks, her hair bun messy and anger blazing sharp in her eyes. 

Since then, her mother had pushed her to be the best, excel in every field and get so empowered that no man could ever be her weakness. She did exactly that and was extremely proud of her accomplishments. At just the raw age of 16, she had earned a distinction in designing, travelled to so many places and got recognized as a talented designer. Her choices, preferences and ideas were even admired by the royalty, and her dear friend-a princess of Jamaica-even wore one of her signature designer dresses.

All these achievements and successes, they had made Samiya so proud, and she was so inspired by her strong-willed mom to do more. She loved her mum, and yet again, today, the wise words of her mom had turned out to be true. 

Never let a man be your weakness...

Never give status-less people more than they deserve...

Samiya was a refined and strong woman. Yet again, she had allowed a man to humiliate her; choose a worker over her. 

Disgusting. 

Simply shrugging away the irritation, she flipped to the next page while thinking of how she needed to have dinner with her mom and then briefly turned to look at the bright sun blazing in from her wall-length window. 

Her dad had married one of his staff workers, her husband had married the house-nanny grabbed from the lands that they owned. Both men in her life had been so easily swayed and distracted. Thankfully, Samiya was not an insecure woman. She knew her worth and class. Such fickle-minded men with classless choices and simple minds, they weren't worth a second of her mind. 

"You look busy." Her best friend, Zarina, now stepped into her office, with her heels clicking against the marble floor. 

"Yet you got to meet me without an appointment," she dryly spoke, still not looking up from the magazine. She had to get her fill of eloquent fashion choices. 

"Oh, please...even your husband needs an appointment to meet you. Speaking of which, did you read the rumour?"Zarina sat on the leather sofa placed beside the office desk and grabbed the Mango magazine casually laying on it. 

 Samiya sighed and closed the magazine to look at her friend. "It is not a rumour," she spoke in a bored tone, folding her hands on the desk. "My dearest husband is apparently marrying our house nanny." She finished with a sarcastic grin. 

"Ouch. Really?" Zarina winced, though she didn't look that affected by the news because she had started flipping through the Mango magazine pages. 

"Yep." She nodded and leaned back against her leather chair. "His standards have really taken a hit. I am honestly disappointed how foolishly pathetic and immature he is acting. His blunders are really just a treat for the public. He will have to do some damage control."

"Ummm...maybe, he has just fallen in love. I mean you are too cold for that." Zarina momentarily looked up from the magazine, yet the message was clear and sharp. The casual facade was hiding a calculative observation. 

"Too cold to be loved?" Samiya smirked while raising an eyebrow. Yet, before her best friend could retort, she shook her head and then settled for a simple smile. 

"Nah. I think he is allowing the fake praises of our nanny, who just want bucks from our wallets, to get to his head. He always did have a rather unclassy choice. It is a pity, really. Some men just don't deserve cultured wives. They are happy with illiterate, greedy fools."

"Your arrogance...being this cold...it will get lonely,"  Zarina now spoke, with a hint of deep knowledge, placing the magazine on the sofa and leaning back on the sofa-knowing that her friend was making blunders in life.

"As if being independent is something to frown upon." Samiya stood up with a loped-smile, grabbing her handbag and sunglasses. It was almost time for her to attend one of her fashion conferences.

"Being independent is different. Your own husband has chosen to love a nanny because you never treated him like he mattered. I actually do understand him for doing this. He has chosen to fall in love over dealing with your icy ways. Sounding arrogant is a definite vice"

This was why a woman should never let a man be her weakness. 

A bitter feeling struck Samiya. She had tried. Despite her mother's warnings and lessons, she had trusted a man enough to act foolishly. She had given him a free hand, silently respected him and given him space. She knew how men hated clingy characteristics, so she allowed him to have his leisure time. She smiled more often in his presence, made sure to accompany him on business tours-while skipping some of her own and made sure to defend him, always. 

She didn't know how to be loud with words, but she did care. She cared and silently loved. It was a pity that her husband couldn't see that.

"Well, while you think about whether my husband is making the right choice or not, I am going to my Belleta conference." She simply wore her sunglasses, moving to the coat rack to grab her coat. Being super rich meant that summers were mostly cold and winters were mostly warm. The cooling and heating systems were that good. 

"Okay, I didn't mean it like that. Just don't be like this, Samiya. Don't treat people like this. That man from your IT department...he has been liking you for years. Try falling in love. Without any pride and supremacy."

"Well, unlike my dear husband, I am not a woman who finds lousy 'love' enough to give up on loyalty. I am actually a very loyal woman." Samiya grinned widely and then walked out of the office, leaving Zarina staring at the now-closed door with a bit of pity. 

Zarina knew she had misspoken by claiming that she understood the reason Senior Khan chose to marry the nanny, but she could see that her friend was making a huge blunder by using arrogance as the means to hide her misery and pain...her loneliness. She just hoped that, one day, this arrogance and closed-off way wouldn't affect the later part of her friend's life.  

She hoped that her friend would give in, learn to let go of her arrogance and to not define people solely by personal experiences, also that her friend would get to learn about how to mend her own heart, without making so many pay. 

Samiya was feigning arrogance when she was in fact her husband's abandoned choice. 

She was the ignored wife.  

a/n: okay, so this might not be the kind of bonus chapter you wanted, but I really did feel like writing this. Thank you for reading, voting and sharing!!

 So what do you think?

Samiya is arrogant, and we all know what happens because of that.

Don't forget to leave a comment!

This was just to give an insight. 

Request for more bonus chapters...type them here!

Have an awesome day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
1.3M 9.9K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...
901K 47.6K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...