𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

By sov3nus

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... More

copyright ℗
soulful
disenthrall
dulcify
deleterious
jettison
betterment
putrescent
chum
affinity
nooky
conversationalist
nugatory
untrammelled
aggrandise
consent
amelioration
blossoming
limn
ubiquitous
assiduity
meagre
consternation
provisionary
caprice
unchivalrous
taciturn
contumelious
reminiscence
pule
porangi
alienation
pusillanimous
cantankerous
perfidious
spurious
solicitude
exculpate
stravaig
multifarious
empyrean
supercilious
serendipity
hubris
incongruous
sempiternal
passivity
tyrannise
ineludible
ubiety
lugubrious
saturnine
contiguity
homage
gregarious
felicitous
illustrious
kalyana
onerous
quandary
veracious
zephyr
wallflower
quietus
hiraeth
ahimsa
appurtenant
preliminary
nurture
antithetical
peripheral
dichotomy
profligate
magnanimity
predestination
superfluity
analogous
peripeteia
effervescent
amalgamation
utopian
coalesce

compunctious

3.6K 265 46
By sov3nus

compunctious
/kəmˈpʌŋkʃəs/
adjective: compunctious
characterized by guilt or moral scruple that prevents or follows the doing of something bad.

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday May 10th
Trenton Marquis Valentine | Three

"Thank you for doing my hair baby." Trenton bent down to kiss the lips of his girlfriend, cupping her cheek.

What she believed to be a little kiss turned into a heated make out session, "you welcome papi."

"I'm finna be back over here tonight okay, I just got some shit to take care of." The fooled girl nodded believing his lies.

"Okay babe." Giving her one last final kiss, Three made sure he had everything he needed before leaving out the door.

Whilst walking back to his Lexus IS his phone begun to ring, "hello?"

"Trenton! Trenton, where the fuck are you! I can't believe you would just dip like that!" The girl on the other side of the line began hysterically crying.

"Girl fuck are you talking about?" Trenton truthfully had no clue who he was even talking to, "matter fact who the fuck is this!"

"Oh my fucking god Trenton I can't fucking believe you! You got me fucking pregnant then just fucking left what the hell!" Trenton scrunched his eyebrows up getting into his car.

"Mane fuck is you talking about? What treesh is on my fucking line?"

The girl sniffles, "you really don't remember me."

"Ain't i make that fucking clear when I repeatedly asked you for your fucking name?"

"I-It's Yaniera, w-we had sex like a couple months ago. You told me how I was the best pussy you ever had, you then came over last night. B-because I told you I-I've been throwing up a lot recently, a-and I thought I was pregnant." Trenton still had no clue but he remembered being with somebody yesterday, from the opposite gender.

"W-we had sex yesterday, we s-spoke. You told me about your sister and everything, you j-just showed up to my house drunk. We had sex. T-then you just left again."

"What you said you think you pregnant?" The girl began laughing and crying.

"Yes Trenton I'm pregnant and you the only man I've ever fucked." All belief Trenton had for her instantly ran down the drain as he pulled off.

"Nah boo i don't fuck virgins so you got the wrong number."

"Trenton its yours and I know it is I'm being deadass, please can you just come and see me?" Yaniera jutted out her bottom lip feeling more tears arise, "Please Trenton, I'm being serious, please can you just come back?"

Truthfully Trenton was about to pay a visit to another one of the girls he was talking to but decided she could wait, he grumbled out some complaints before beginning to drive in that direction, "I'm stopping off at Wendy's what do you want?"

⌛️⏳⌛️

"Thank you for coming." Yaniera gave him a tight lipped smile to show her appreciation before opening the door wide enough for the man to come in.

"You welcome." Yaniera closed the door behind him as he took off his air force's and walked into the lounge.

"I cleaned just for you." Trenton only rolled his eyes sitting on the largest settee unravelling his food, "you got me some right?"

"I got you a drink, like you asked for, because that's all you asked for." Yaniera's jaw dropped, yes she asked for just a plain flat diet coke however she hoped Trenton would take it into his own initiative that she truly wanted more than that.

"Oh." The nonchalant man rolled his eyes handing her the drink before beginning to sip on his own coke.

"You said you pregnant." Yaniera nodded biting down on her bottom lip.

"I-I've been vomiting a lot recently - for like the past two three weeks." Yaniera sighed, "I-I thought it was just a stomach bug b-but i didn't initially feel any symptoms of like sick." Yaniera didn't have an american accent and Trenton couldn't figure out where to pin it.

"You taken a test?"

"No but I bought some. I've been too scared to do it."

"When I came over yesterday, you bought them before that?" Yaniera nodded.

"I didn't know you was going to come over, you didn't inform me on that. That was just a coincidence."

"That weren't no coincidence." Trenton didn't believe in coincidences, stuff like 'coincidences' happened by chance or luck - he didn't think in this life luck actually existed.

"I-I'm gonna take it, c-can you stay?" Trenton nodded eating some fries.

"Ima be right here." Yaniera let out a shaky breathe before making her way to the stairs, she looked back one last time at the man sitting in her living room before going into her kitchen.

Not having nothing else to do Trenton took out his phone replying to any unanswered messages.

olivine
i thought you was coming over x

trenton
something came up
ima slide early tomorrow morning, we finna go get sum to eat till i gotta make a drop @ 1

olivine
okay x

Sighing Trenton exited out of their messages and took another bite of his chicken sandwich.

damaris
are you okay papa?
when i looked out the window you looked like you was having a really heated conversation with someone

trenton
i'm coo don't worry about me baby

damaris
i got something to tell you later
you're still coming right

trenton
of course
i'm just with ma sister right na but then ima be over there baby i promise

damaris
why Dajana tell me she saw you driving up north?
i thought yo sister lived nea the east

trenton
why you got yo friends checking fa me Damaris?

damaris
that's my bestfriend trenton i don't play with her
answer the question doe

trenton
what you want me to say?
i told you i was with my sister
if you wanna believe yo friend over a nigga that's cool

Damaris left him on seen and truthfully Trenton didn't give a fuck, after everything that went down with his sister two days ago it was almost like an off switch went off in him and he just changed.

But he didn't.

"I finished," Yaniera announced, "i put a fifteen minute timer on — that's how long it said i gotta wait." Trenton nodded his head to show his acknowledgement as Yaniera finished walking down the final steps.

"D-do you want to be a dad?" Yaniera tried starting a conversation hoping it would work in her favour.

"Ion think it's mine," Trenton shrugged, "if it is i'll take care of it but ion think it is too much."

"I haven't ever had sex before except from you Trenton. So unless I was artificially inseminated with some random mans semen like Jane the fucking virgin this child is yours." Yaniera felt herself on the verge of tears, "i heard it's unsafe and could damage the baby if we get a paternity test done too early. So as soon as they're born you can have it."

"Truthfully me and my baby don't actually need you I only told you for your sake, I thought you'd want to be in my life, in my baby's life, in our life. This nonchalant facade ain't sitting right with me so if this is because of everything that went down with your sister you gon need to pick your head up and realise shit happens and you gotta move on."

"Whatever." Trenton stood and grabbed all his rubbish before beginning to walk towards the door.

"Please don't leave," Tears trailed down Yaniera's eyes, "I know I said I didn't need you but I do, I'm sorry okay."

"I know you're going through a lot but I might be pregnant and if I am it will be yours, please don't leave. You cannot let your past with your sister dictate your future, she may not forgive you and you cannot expect her too."

"You can't leave me just because you're upset Trenton." The possible pregnant woman continued.

"You know nothing." Trenton denied.

"I know enough, you told me enough. I may not know it all however you and your mother did some real fucked up shit to that girl. That is your fault so stop pretending that you even slightly deserve her remorse, you and your mother put that woman through indescribable bullshit. An apology won't fix what you've put her through. A bullshit ass apology won't make her sane. I may not know her personally but my heart yearns for her."

"Fuck you," Trenton shook his head back and forth, "and that fuck ass baby. Fuck both y'all asses respectfully." Trenton pulled open the front door with such force it nearly jumped off of its hinges.

Yaniera cried once it slammed shut. Although she knew what was coming she still slightly jumped at the noise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.8K 36
"𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
96.1K 2.7K 26
Old school love