what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎. 𝚈/𝚗... More

𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚝𝚠𝚘.
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝚜𝚒𝚡.
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚝𝚎𝚗.
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢.

𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢.

10.8K 310 438
By hehlolz

Diego stopped the car and they all unbuckled their seatbelts.

"I know this Jenkins guy has to have a record. We just gotta get our hands on this file," Diego said.

"And your plan is to what? Just waltz in there and ask for it?" Allison asked.

"I know this station like the back of my hand."

"That doesn't mean you won't get caught," Y/n said.

"Yeah, well, you never got caught sneaking out but here we are."

"That's different. I know how to sneak in and out of places in my sleep. I've had practice, you haven't"

"I know what I'm doing Y/n. I've spent a lot of time inside," Diego snapped.

"Handcuffed," Allison said.

"Whatever. Here's the plan."

"Plan?" Five asked, furrowing his brows. "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file."

"No that's not- You don't know the ins and outs of this place okay?" Diego said, raising his voice slightly.

"I just did this yesterday," Five said. They all looked at him confused. "My yesterday. Not your yesterday," he trailed off, shaking his head. "It'll take me two seconds-"

"Listen to me. You are not going in there. I made a call. That's what a leader does. He leads," Diego said, getting out of the car.

"That goddam leader complex again," Y/n said, shaking her head.

-

Allison was trying to call Vanya on the public phone, but it just kept going straight to voicemail.

Five and Y/n were leaning up against a wall to a building. Five was leaning on his shoulder. Y/n had her back up against the wall, her right leg bent and the bottom of her right foot touching the wall. They both crossed their arms.

"So, you gonna tell me why you're mad at me?" Y/n asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I think you know why," he sneered.

She shook her head, "I don't."

He scoffed, "Well, when we talk later you'll find out."

There was a long pause.

"So, that's it? That's all you're gonna say?" she asked.

He nodded, "Yup."

"So?" Five asked as Diego walked up to them.

He showed off the file, "You're welcome."

Allison looked at them annoyed and grabbed the file from Diego, opening it up and reading it.

She flipped through the pages and stopped, her eyes widened.

"What? Allison, what is it?" Y/n asked, walking up to Allison and looking at the file from over her shoulder.

Her eyes widened too. "Holy shit."

"What?" Diego asked.

Allison scoffed and turned the file to the two guys. "Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody."

"Wait a second. Holy shit," Y/n said in realization.

They all looked at her confused. "What is it?" Diego asked.

"Don't you guys recognize him?" she asked.

Diego and Five furrowed their brows, shaking their heads.

"Oh my god you're right," Allison exclaimed. "That's Vanya's boyfriend. Harold Jenkins is Vanya's boyfriend."

-

They all slammed the car doors. Y/n walked around the back of the car, squinting from the brightness of the sun. Allison put her hand over her eyes to protect them, "Be careful okay? We don't know what Peabody's capable of."

"Yeah, well, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him," Diego replied, walking through the yard. "He looked kinda scrawny."

"Yeah, well, so are most serial killers and mass murders," Allison said. She looked over to Five, "I mean look at him."

"Thank you," Five said, taking it as a compliment.

"Allison's right Diego. You gotta expect the unexpected," Y/n said, walking up the stairs and turning to the others.

"Good point," Diego stated, walking up the stairs and meeting Y/n on the porch. "So, what's this guy want with Vanya?"

"Where is she goin-" Y/n whispered to herself. Allison didn't follow them up onto the porch but walked off to the side.

"I don't know. How about we ask him after we kill him," Five said, walking up the stairs.

He stopped as Diego put his hand out and looked at the door, "Woah, woah, woah. Hey. Look, I'm gonna burst through the-"

Five and Diego looked around, not seeing Allison.

Diego turned to Five, "You know what? It would be nice if people would just stick to-"

Five ignored him and blinked inside. "The plan," Diego continued, sighing and turning to the door. Y/n leaned up against the window next to the door.

She laughed and turned to mess with it. "Dammit, it's locked. No one ever locks their goddam windows."

"Great," Diego whispered, looking at the door. Y/n huffed and leaned her back onto the window, watching Diego.

He sighed and took a coupled steps backwards. He hopped a little a few times and ran towards the door, jumping into the glass and breaking it, falling onto the floor. He groaned as he rolled over.

Y/n snickered, walking to the door and looking down at Diego amused.

Allison walked by him, "Subtle."

Y/n laughed and opened the door, walking inside. "It was unlocked dumbass."

"Yeah, well, my way works just fine," Diego said, struggling to get up.

Y/n laughed and closed the door, walking inside, "Yeah, if you want the whole damn neighborhood to hear you. Then it works out perfectly." She clapped her hands together and gave him a very fake smile. She rolled her eyes and regained her normal posture.

"Whatever. Just- Spread out. Yell if- you know- you're in- uh- trouble," Diego said, limping out of the room.

Y/n shook her head, "Dumbass."

"What inspiring leadership," Five said sarcastically, turning to Allison.

She looked between the two and chuckled, "One of the greats."

"Yeah, he's a dumbass. We all know. Now, let's get a move on. I wanna see this guy dead," Y/n stated, already walking up the stairs.

She walked into Leonard's room and looked around. She gagged, "Boring ass man."

Allison peeked into the room and walked back out into the hallway, pulling down the ladder to get into the attic.

"Guys! You need to see this!" Allison yelled to the others.

Y/n walked looked at of the bedroom curiously and saw Diego and Five enter the hallway from the staircase. She looked at the pulled down ladder and looked at them. Shrugging, she walked to the ladder and climbed up it.

She gagged, looking down at a body. "Oh my god," her face went pale with nausea.

Five and Diego stepped up. "What the hell," Diego said in disgust, looking down at the body on the ground.

Five glanced at Y/n's pale face in worry. Then he looked down at the body for second before looking at the rest of the room.

"That's not all," Allison said and the others turned to where she was pointing.

"What in the world-" Y/n said looking at everything around the room.

Posters and pictures surrounded them. All of them of the Umbrella Academy. Figurines were placed in a circle of paper. Their names around each of the figurines. The pictures and posters had the whole Umbrella Academy's eyes either scraped or scratched off. All the figurines had their faces burnt off. All but one.

"All our faces are burnt off," Allison said, referring to the figurines.

"Yeah, all but Y/n's," Diego said, pointing to the figure of her.

She shuddered. "Looks like Y/n as an admirer," Five huffed, picking up the small figurine of Y/n and examining it.

"Well that's not creepy," Diego stated. Five put the figure back and looked around to room.

"This guy looks like a psychopath," Y/n whispered, hugging herself and looking around the room.

"This guy's got some serious issues," Diego said, looking closer at everything.

"You think so Diego?" Y/n asked, laughing nervously. "This dude has a shrine of us. He scratched the eyes out and melted off the faces," she pointed to the shrine. "And for some reason, he didn't do it to mine. Which, honestly, is creepier than the rest of this shit."

"This was never about Vanya," Allison stated.

Y/n glanced at Five as he clutched his side and looked down at it.

"This was about us," Y/n stated, shivering.

Five kept looking from the other three and back down to his side. His breathing got heavier and he sighed, falling backwards and hitting the ground.

Allison and Diego looked at him confused. Y/n's eyes widened and she rushed to his side. Kneeling down, she cupped his face. "What's wrong? Five? Five, what's wrong?"

The other two exchanged glances. Five grunted, holding his side.

Allison and Diego kneeled down on the opposite side of Y/n.

"Five? Five, what happened? Talk to us," Y/n said quickly, worriedly.

Allison looked down at where Five's hand was and carefully moved his hand. She eyed him and lifted up his shirt and vest

Y/n looked at Allison and Diego as they gasped. "What?" she asked. Looking down at Five's side and seeing a wound surrounded by blood.

"Jesus Five," Diego whispered.

"Holy shit Five! What the hell happened to you! Oh my god!" Y/n cupped face gently but still started freaking out. "Oh my god Five what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Why didn't you say anything?" Diego asked sharply.

"You have to keep going. So close," Five whispered, his voice trailing off as he passed out.

"Five. Five!" Allison exclaimed, shaking Five's shoulders.

Her and Diego gave up and stood up.

"No, no, no, no, no. Five. Five! Five come on! Wake up! Five!" Y/n started worriedly, slapping his face lightly. She moved his hair out of his face, "Five c'mon please. Five please. Five, no. No, stay with me." She sighed shakily. "C'mon Five please," she pleaded, putting her forehead on his. "Please Five, just wake up."

Allison and Diego shifted, exchanging glances.

Y/n snapped out of it and looked at them. "Let's go! We need to get him home so Grace can help him!" she snapped at them.

They didn't say anything. "If you let him die, I'll kill both of you without a second thought. Now help me get him home!"

Allison and Diego nodded, picking Five up and climbing down the ladder. Y/n followed after them quickly, closing the ladder to the attic.

They rushed outside. Y/n ran in front of them and opened the back door before running around the other side and got in the car. She slammed the door and got situated as they put Five in the back seat. Closing the door, they got in the front. Diego started the car and started driving home. None of them even bothered to put their seatbelts on. Y/n because she was going to loose her mind. Diego and Allison because they were scared of Y/n.

Y/n put Five's head onto her lap and pushed his hair out of his face. She looked down as his peaceful expression and stroked his hair. "You're a fucking idiot Five," she whispered.

The other two kept exchanging glances to each other as Y/n continued to whisper to Five.

"You're scaring me half to death y'know? God, why the hell didn't you say anything? Your well being is so much more important than finding this asshole. We still have three days to find him and you have not even half an hour before you loose too much blood," she whispered, her voice cracking slightly.

Tears weld up in her eyes, but she didn't let them fall.

"I guess you can't get mad at me for not telling you that kind of stuff huh?"

-

Y/n swung open the door to the academy and ran in. Allison and Diego followed after her, carrying Five.

Y/n slammed the door and ran into the middle of the room. "Mom! Mom! We need you! Now! Five's injured!" she yelled, hoping Grace would hear her.

"Mom?" she yelled, her voice shook.

"We should've taken him to the hospital," Allison said out of breath.

"A kid with a shrapnel wound might raise some questions," Diego grunted. They carried him into the living room and set him down on a couch.

"Yeah, well, so does a murder shrine in Harold Jenkins's attic," Allison retorted.

"Who gives a shit?" Y/n snapped. "Mom!" she yelled again, huffing and turning back to the pair.

"Look, I don't care if Jenkin's is going to cause the apocalypse. Not right now anyways. That priority has been pushed off to the side for the time being. Right now, we need to make sure Five doesn't die. Got it?"

"You care about him. That's why you're as worried as you are," Diego snapped.

"And you don't care about him?"

"I do, you just care about him more than the average person," Diego said.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Y/n said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Oh, come on Y/n don't act like that. We all heard what you said in that fight that you had before you ran up to your room."

"And what did I say in that fight?" she asked angrily through gritted teeth.

"That you loved him," Allison stated.

Y/n snapped her head to Allison and stared at her. She huffed, "That was the heat of the moment. If we don't get him help right away, he's going to die. That means we're all gonna die. So, I'd rather live a little longer than three days yeah?"

"Okay, okay. Stop fighting," Diego said, putting his hand up.

"Yeah, that's smart," Allison said. She looked down at Five and took off her coat, "He's still loosing a lot of blood what do we do?"

"We gotta get the shrapnel out," Diego stated.

Y/n took her blazer off and threw it on the head rest of the couch. "After we get the shrapnel out, we need to clean it. And clean it well. If not, it could get infected. Clean the parts around it that are all bloodied and everything. Then, we have to wrap it up. But if it's still bleeding, we need to put pressure on it to stop it."

They both looked at her surprised. "What? In college I took a medical elective class. A lot easier than if you were to go into the actual field obviously, but still. Plus, Dad always had me watch videos and learn how to do this kind of stuff. He always said I was the best person to do it because I was the calmest on missions. Which, obviously the old man isn't observant or I just hid it really well. I was always freaking out on missions."

Diego suddenly saw something and started walking out of the room. Y/n rolled her eyes and kneeled next to Five, lifting his shirt and vest to examine his wound. She winced at the sight of it. Her gaze softened as she looked at Five's face and sighed.

"Diego, where are you going?" Allison asked.

"Mom?" Diego asked.

Y/n rolled her eyes again. "Diego! Get your ass in here! We don't have time for you to screw around!"

-

Five was laying on his bed with an IV stuck into his arm. Y/n had grabbed his desk chair and put it to the side of his bed, sitting down in it. She rested her elbows on her legs, holding her hands together and putting her lips to them. Her leg bounced and she never took her eyes off of Five's face.

She let out a shaky breath and moved her arm so she could hold his hand. She grabbed his hand softly and held it. Leaning over, she rested her head on the edge of the bed. The whole time Grace had been helping Five, Y/n had stayed there, watching. She ignore Grace every time that she asked Y/n to move or leave. She would move out of the way every time Grace needed to get were Y/n was sitting.

Grace sat at the edge of Five's bed near his feet and put some finishing touches on his bandages. Y/n kept her head rested on the bed, still holding his hand. Her leg still bounced against the floor. She sighed and let out shaky breaths.

Grace stood up and pat her on the shoulder. She looked up at Grace and forced a smile.

Grace smiled at her, hurt in her eyes. She was sad that she had to see Five in the state he was in and seeing Y/n like she was; all because Five was in the state he was in. Grace's eyes softened. "Maybe you should go and rest. I can wake you up when he gets up," she offered.

Y/n shook her head, "No, Mom. I want to stay with him."

Grace shook her head too, "I don't think that's a good idea Y/n."

Y/n looked at Five and rested her head back on the bed, "I'm staying with him Mom. I want to be here when he wakes up."

Grace sighed and nodded, walking over to a talking Allison and Diego in the doorway.

"Hold on Diego," Y/n heard Allison say as Diego started to walk away.

He turned to her, "What?"

She shook her head and walked into Five's room. Walking up to Y/n, she tapped her on the shoulder. Y/n lifted up her head and turned to Allison.

Allison looked at Five, to their hands, then back at Y/n. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine just-" she paused and looked at Five. "Worried."

Allison chuckled, "Never thought I'd hear you say that."

"I know. But, he just- he worries me. He's so secretive. I don't ever know what he's up to. This whole time I've just been going along with his plans. I never asked him any questions. I just figured it all out on my own," she explained, sighing.

"You two have gotten close," Allison said, eying their intertwined hands.

Y/n looked at their hands and back to Allison, "We're not like that. There's nothing going on between us."

"You sure? There's nothing you feel towards him?"

"Allison! Come one we don't have all day! Hurry up!" Diego shouted from the hallway.

Allison sighed, "We're going to find Vanya, or Peabody- Jenkins, or whatever. We need you to come with us."

Y/n looked at Five and then back to Allison, "Allison, you know I would go with in a heartbeat but Five-"

There was a squeeze on her hand. She snapped her head towards Five at the feeling.

He grunted quietly, "Go."

Allison started walking backwards, "We'll just be waiting in the car. Diego will only give you five minutes max." She walked out of the room as Y/n ignored her.

"Oh my god, Five."

He grunted again. "Go," he said, louder this time.

"What?"

"Go. Go with them. Save the world. I'll be fine."

"No, I'm not leaving you."

"I want you to. Now go or I'll make you go."

She huffed, "Fine."

Standing up, she went to walk away. He held onto her hand, not letting her go.

She turned to him, "What is it?"

His gaze softened. "We'll talk later okay? I wanted to talk about what happened earlier. Before we left. But- uh- later. Now go."

She nodded and left the room, going down the stairs and towards the door. She stopped and walked into the living room, grabbing her blazer and heading for the door.

She saw Diego and Allison turn to walk to the car and she walked up next to them, putting on her blazer. They nodded to her and turned. Diego stopped in his tracks and put his hands on their shoulders, turning, "Nope. Come on. This way."

"But the car is back that way," Allison said, closing Leonard's file and pointing to the direction of the car.

Y/n realized why Diego didn't want to go that way. She put her head down and grabbed Allison's arm, following after Diego. "Doesn't matter," she stated.

"Trust me okay?" Diego said quietly.

"But why not go that way?" Allison asked. "We need the car."

"That doesn't matter. We can walk for all I care," Y/n mumbled.

"Why?" Allison asked.

Y/n stopped at turned to Allison, annoyed. She pointed in the direction where the car was. "Because, over there is the police," she spat, turning and walking again.

"Wait, what is going on?" Allison asked.

"They're here for me," Diego said.

"Why?"

"They think he murdered someone," Y/n stated bluntly.

"What?" Allison exclaimed quietly. She paused and grabbed Diego's arm, "Did you?"

The sirens on the police cars started. Y/n flinched. She had a her fair share of bad encounters with cops before.

"No, no, no, of course not," Diego defended quickly.

"Jesus, Allison," Y/n said, pinching the bridge of her nose and shaking her head.

"Why would you ask that about me?" Diego asked.

"I mean you do bring knives with you everywhere," Allison said, looking around.

"Yeah. Okay, we're gonna have to split. Okay?" he said calmly. He turned to Allison, "I'm in charge. Remember? Vanya needs you." He turned to Y/n, "You too."

"We get it," Y/n said, walking in between them. "So, Allison and I will go this way and Diego, you'll go the other way. You can handle yourself. Allison on the other hand- Well, I'll just go with you," Y/n said. pointing in different directions.

They stopped and nodded. "Don't do anything stupid, okay?" Allison asked and walked away.

Y/n looked at Diego and raised her eyebrows, walking after Allison, "Don't make me have to bail you out dipshit."

Y/n turned around and saw Diego get arrested. She looked back down at the ground and continued walking, "Aaaand he's arrested."

-

"So, how are things with you and Five?" Allison asked, breaking the awkward silence in the car.

Y/n huffed, "I thought that I told you. Nothing's going on between us. We aren't even what you would considered 'friends.' We're just the two smartest out of the bunch, so we worked together."

Allison nodded, "Okay, okay. I was just wondering."

"What is it with all of you? You're all weird when the two of use are around," Y/n asked.

Allison cleared her throat. "Because of the sexual tension," she murmured, quiet enough so that Y/n couldn't hear.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. You two just act weird around each other. You get mad and snap at each other."

Y/n hummed, "Mmhm."

"You know-"

"Okay, just shut up."

Allison looked out her with her eyebrows raised, "Excuse me?"

"I said just shut up. I need to think."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 409 41
𝘐𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 �...
23.7K 525 18
On twelfth hour on the first day of October, 1989, forthy-three children across the globe where born with special abilities, you being one of them. E...
38.2K 858 20
𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎-𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒...
276K 4.6K 34
𝐹. 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!̲ - 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣. 𝙎𝙚�...