Roommates With My Boss

By Allaboutliterature19

Valentina Fontaine is a girl with a mission, to make a new life, to live her second chance without regrets, a... More

She Walks Into A New Life
She Smells Like Strawberries
Be My Girlfriend for Next Week
That Was My First Kiss
She Doesn't Quite Like Dinner
Black Is Definitely My Favourite Colour
I Could Give You My Teddy Bear
Make A Bubble Castle With Me
Why Thank You, My Prince
She's My Girl, She'll Be Wearing My Clothes
You're Something Else, Princess
But I Like Strawberry Jam, And You Don't
Make It Better, Baby
You Look Like My Breakfast
My Knight In Shining Armour
I'll Be Your First, And Your Last
Dessert For My After Party
Dance With Me And I'll Prove It To You
That Was My Favourite Top Though
Oh No Way, I Like Bikinis
Little Does He Know, I'm Already His
I'm Crazy About You, Princess
Can Hearts Even Fucking Do That?
I'm Sorry I Couldn't Save You
I Heard I'm On The Breakfast Menu
I Don't Love You Anymore
I Don't Know. I'm Broken
You Gave Me A Lap Dance And Suddenly I'm Inappropriate
I Think I Just Proved That I'm The Man of Your Dreams
I Won't Walk Away This Time
Why Leave Me, Princess?
She'll Be The Death Of Me Someday
Now, Kiss Me Like I Belong To You
My Boyfriend Is A Directioner
Author's Note
I'll Walk You Down The Aisle, Kiddo
Didn't The Man Just Get Shot?
Epilogue

I'm Committed To The Double V

24.7K 640 149
By Allaboutliterature19

"And darling I will, be loving you till we're seventy."

-Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran-

Valentina

We spent the night eating pizza yesterday, and I have never seen Xavier so ecstatic. He laughed his heart out when I got some ranch on my nose, and he picked me up, letting me snuggle into his lap while he stroked my hair. I was falling asleep comfortably, and I could hear him saying thank you after every kiss he placed on my head before I drifted off to sleep.

Just like yesterday, I woke up tucked into Xavier's arms, but it was easier to get out of his hold this time. I went to my washroom to freshen up and put on some shorts with a white crop tank. Xavier wasn't awake yet, and I really wanted to make some breakfast for us today. I carefully closed his door and made the batter for some waffles. I set it into the waffle maker and cut up some fruits, placing the tray of fruits on the table. The hot waffles cooled down when I placed them on a plate for both Xavier and me. 

I placed some syrup and toppings on the table as well, and then I was about to knock on Xavier's door, but it swung open while my fist was mid-air.

"Princess, I thought you didn't want to punch me anymore," Xavier smiled, and may I mention he was shirtless? 

I have seen him shirtless before, yes, definitely. But it somehow makes me blush and takes my breath away every time. The picture of me kissing his stunning abs while he lets out a sexy groan floods into my mind and I smile back at him, pulling him along to the table.

"I made breakfast," I chirped, and he chuckled, his head dipping down to leave a soft kiss on my lips which made me dizzy for a second.

"Thank you, love," he said, his sexy morning voice was something I'd never get used to. I swear, even when we're seventy and Xavier talks to me like that in the morning, my old and wise heart will swoon as much as it can. 

Will we really be together till we're seventy?

Xavier pulled out my chair for me like the true gentleman he is, and I sat down, as he took his seat right beside me.

"Babygirl, what do you want to do today?"

"We have to drop into work for a while I guess to schedule meetings."

"Nope. That's all sorted. What else do you want to do, sweetheart?"

"Maybe go through some of the paperwork for next week."

"Darling, anything except work?"

"Xavier, I'm your secretary. I should be thinking of work."

"You're my girlfriend now too, love." Xavier winked at me and I blushed but quickly composed myself.

"No I'm not." Cue the destruction of his winky smirk.

"You're not?"

"Nope."

"Why not, Valentina?"

"You haven't asked me out yet, Xavier."

"You did say yes yesterday, baby."

"Yes, to a relationship, and now you ask me to be yours."

"You are mine," Xavier grumbled and pouted, and I stifled a giggle.

"Not if you don't ask me properly."

"Valentina, baby, I'll blow your mind today," Xavier stated, looking pretty proud of the idea that popped into his head right about now.

"Like in the good way? Or is there another member of the Triple A I gotta meet? Don't tell me, you're in a Quadruple A?"

Xavier's expression turned stoic, and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm committed to the Double V, baby. That means you, and my favourite dessert between your thighs," he smoothly stated, and I choked on my orange juice. 

Great, a man tells you he likes eating you out and you choke on juice. 

How did you even end up with a perfectly hot and chiselled boyfriend, Valentina? 

Xavier's beautiful laugh rang through the dining room and I glared at him while wiping my mouth with a napkin. 

I grabbed the whipped cream can and stood up, bending forward and leaning into Xavier.

"Would you like some whipped cream with that dessert, baby?" I whisper seductively, and Xavier's eyes widen in surprise. 

Satisfied that now he looks like a fish out of water, yet still undeniably sexy, I put away the plates in the sink while laughing. 

Suddenly, Xavier's strong arms engulfed me from behind, and I leaned into his chest.

"I'd love some whipped cream, babygirl," he said, placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Well, I'm not taking my shorts off Xavier, so better luck next time, baby," I said with an immense amount of sass.

"Is that so? I think I know what to do, Valentina," Xavier seductively whispering my name made me feel all sorts of pleasure, and it coursed through my body, making my core hot. 

Xavier's arm wrapped around my waist, and he held me tight against him, his head buried into my neck, sucking gently on my soft spot, making me enter a moaning frenzy. 

His fingers slowly grazed down my skin, all the way over my exposed stomach and popped open the button on my shorts. I gasped, but he sucked hard enough to leave a hickey on me, and I melted into his arms, forgetting about what he was planning to do. 

His hand slid into my panties smoothly, slowly rubbing my sensitive clit in circular motions. That was enough to drive me crazy and make me moan his name. I threw my head back onto him, and he slowly inserted a finger into me, pumping me in an agonizingly slow pace. My knees felt weak, but Xavier's strong arm kept me up comfortably against him. 

He slowly pumped into me, making me feel every movement, every inch of his long finger, and my core was dripping wet. He didn't pick up the pace, and my inner thighs got more wet, heat building in my core, as I felt my wetness drip down onto my shorts. 

Xavier slowly slid his finger out of my pants and turned me around in a swift motion. While I was in a complete daze, he licked my juices off his finger and groaned, almost making me lose my senses.

"So fucking delicious," he murmured, pulling me in for a soft kiss.

"You have to get rid of the shorts now, darling," Xavier smirked as we broke apart and I realized his plan all along.

"Oh my God, you are so evil," I gasped, and he chuckled, throwing me onto his shoulder and walking to his room, but I noticed he grabbed the whipped cream can with him. I should have thought twice before seductively offering him myself with a side of whipped cream.

The evening rolled in and I was tucked into Xavier's arms, both of us reading some documents when the doorbell rang. Xavier let me get off of him and sit comfortably before heading towards the door. He opened the door and before I could comprehend who the group of people were, he closed it. 

What in the world?

"Fuck," Xavier muttered under his breath, holding two fingers on his frown lines, eyes closed in frustration.

"Did he just-Xavi you fucker, when I get my hands on you," a woman yelled from the other side of the door.

The door was opened again begrudgingly by Xavier himself and I stood up, watching as a group of people sauntered in.

"Yummy," Xavier addressed the only woman in the group, and she glared at him. 

The woman had ombre black and blue hair which fell to her shoulders and her face was well defined.

"The other brother calls me that, moron. The one I actually like," she grumbled, slapping his bicep. 

One of the men among the group had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes which glistened with interest when he saw me. 

He immediately approached me and smiled a charming smile.

"Quiero una cabra que le guste otra cabra y te puedes casar con ellas," the man said in a terrible Spanish accent. 

Huh?

"For fuck's sake," another man from the group, with slightly darker black hair which reached his shoulders shook his head.

"What? What'd I say?" The man in front of me looked back in confusion.

"You said you want a goat to like another goat, and you want the woman in front of you to marry them," the man with the long hair replied, glaring at the man in front of me.

"What the actual fuck, Mateo, you're a useless teacher," the blonde man addressed the one with dark hair, Mateo, who had a hard expression on his face.

"No es mi culpa que seas un puto idiota," Mateo grumbled, in a legitimate yet subtle Spanish accent. (Not my fault you're a fucking dumbass)

"Valentina, these are my cousins," Xavier said, noticing the deep confusion on my face.

Okay, things make more sense now.

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm Austin," the blonde man smiled again, winking at me to which Xavier growled lowly.

"I'm Mateo, mi señora," Mateo said, his smile genuine and warm as he slightly nodded his head towards me. (My lady)

"I'm Dean," another man at the back with ash blonde highlights waved at me.

"And this is Yum-," Austin began introducing the woman, but she glared at him and he shut up.

"I'm Yasmine. Only Axel calls me Yummy," she says the last line to both Austin and Xavier, giving them a death glare.

"Alright, she knows all of you now. What the fuck are you doing here?" Xavier states, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What crawled up your ass and died, Xav?" Dean asked, and everyone snickered.

"Oh my God, did we cockblock you? Guys, we totally cockblocked him," Austin said, and everyone nodded.

"Um-what's cockblock?" I spoke up and everyone looked at me in awe.

"You're so fucking cute, I could keep you in my pocket," Yasmine said, looping her arm with mine.

"No one's keeping her in a pocket, and no you guys didn't interrupt anything. We just weren't expecting you," Xavier says and Austin mouths 'cockblock' to Mateo who shakes his head smiling.

"Please, sit down, could I get you guys something to drink?" I asked, totally forgetting that they just came to my house and are standing around.

"I like this one. And our own brother slammed the fucking door on us," Yasmine sighed dramatically before they all sat down with Xavier and me.

"We're actually here to meet Valentina. Aunt Clarisse told us about her, and everyone wanted to talk to her," Mateo replied, seeming like the more sensible one in the group.

"Yeah, you totally snuck her in the party after we left. Alaia bragged about the Disney movie marathon of which I was not a part of," Yasmine grumbled, crossing her arms on her chest and sinking into the sofa beside me.

"Grumbling apart, we wanted to thank you, Valentina," Mateo said, and everyone straightened up, looking at me with a warm smile.

"Thank me?" I asked and Yasmine placed her hand on mine.

"What you did for Axel, there aren't words to explain how grateful we are. We love that little baby," she said, and everyone nodded.

"Please, you really don't have to thank me. I did what anyone would have done for Axel. He's so small and innocent, he deserves to be happy all the time," I replied, and they practically beamed at me, Xavier smiling at me with a sense of pride in his eyes.

"Well, we'll be staying with you both for the next two days, as in the weekend to get to know Valentina better and to catch up with Xavier.

"We kinda had plans today," Xavier mumbled, and everyone glared at him. Wait we did?

"Cancel em' brother, we're having a movie night," Austin chuckled, sprawled over the single sofa he sat on.

"All of you can't stay over here, we'll go back to my place for two days then" Xavier said, and I agreed, slightly embarrassed that a bunch of billionaires will not be able to sleep in my tiny apartment.

"Nah man, this place is very cozy," Dean said, sitting on the fluffy carpet with his legs sprawled around like he was home.

"There are only two bedrooms," I said, mumbling a little since I was embarrassed.

"Ooooh perf, I'll sleep over with you so we can talk all night. One of these idiots can be in Xavier's room and the other two can sleep in the living room," Yasmine said, squealing in happiness at her organization.

"Why can't I sleep in her room?" Xavier grumbled and Yasmine shot him a glare.

"Because I said so, Xavi," she stuck her tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes.

"First Axel, and now her. I have to stop letting you meet my family," Xavier whispered to me as everyone talked amongst themselves, excitedly making plans for tonight.

"Xavier, they're very nice, stop being a grumpy old man," I playfully smacked his bicep and he lazily wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, they're nice, I'm happy you're a part of my family now, princess," Xavier mumbled, placing a quick kiss on my cheek and making me blush and smile at him.

Everyone settled in with their bags and freshened up, while Xavier ordered pizzas. The doorbell rang and Yasmine and I practically sprinted to it since it was the pizza. The men simply shook their heads when they saw us sprinting.

"Delivery for Xavier?" The pizza guy looked at the both of us in confusion.

"Yep, that's us," Yasmine nodded, and the delivery guy smiled, which made me think that he was kind of a boy-next-door type of cute.

"Are you both sisters or something?" He asked us and Yasmine beamed at him.

"Hell yeah we are. Why?" She confirmed without hesitation, and the gesture warmed my heart.

"You're both so beautiful," the guy blushed slightly and smiled cheekily. 

Before we could say anything however, an arm wrapped around my waist and tucked me behind him, while three muscular people literally picked Yasmine up by her arms and placed her inside. 

The four men leaned against the door frame, blocking our view, but I bet the poor pizza guy is terrified right about now.

Xavier handed the dollar bills to the man and the others took the boxes from him, maintaining their hard glare on the guy.

"Ordering pizza is getting fucking dangerous around here," Xavier muttered, and the rest of the men nodded, Yasmine rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"He was really cute, you guys," Yasmine said and the three men who were placing the pizza boxes carefully shook their head.

"He could be a serial killer for all we know," Dean said, and the others nodded, along with Xavier, who was currently holding me close to him, placing kisses on the side of my head.

"Whatever, you guys can't cockblock me forever," Yasmine smirked and the men in the room glared at her.

"That's precisely what we're going to do, baby sister," Mateo ruffled her hair and she huffed in annoyance.

"Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I'll be a.... HAPPY SNOWMAN!" Yasmine and I yelled out at the top of our voices and Xavier chuckled, holding me closer into his lap.

"That's a pretty dumb snowman. He knows he'll be a puddle, right?" Dean asked and Yasmine threw a pillow at his face.

"Nobody says Olaf is dumb, Dean," I explained, when he looked at Yasmine in shock and confusion.

The movie ended and we were all just talking to each other, the atmosphere was so light and happy, I felt the happiest in a long time. I've never had this many people around, talking to me and making me feel like I belong. This must be the feeling you have when you're a part of a loving family.

"Val, how did you and Xavier meet?" Yasmine asked me and I smiled at Xavier.

"Uh-I first saw him when I was at the office to give an interview for his secretary," I replied, and Austin pouted.

"Why couldn't you apply for my secretary? I had to hire a boy who laughs creepily when he's under pressure. Apparently, it helps him cope with stress. This one time he laughed during an important meeting and the client thought it was the clown from 'IT', the movie he watched the previous night and had a panic attack," Austin explained, and Dean nodded in agreement.

"The moment I saw her, I knew I needed to make her mine," Xavier said, looking straight at me, his eyes shining with adoration as he smiled. We both heard gasps around the room.

"Val, I think you broke him. He's sappy now," Dean whispered for dramatic effect.

"Shut up Dean. They're in love and it's adorable," Yasmine bounced on her seat in happiness.

"Guys, if we're going for a swim and then the carnival tomorrow, we better be heading to bed now," Mateo yawned, and everyone agreed.

Dean headed to Xavier's room and plopped on the bed while Mateo and Austin got comfortable on the sofa. 

Xavier pulled me in for hug and placed a kiss on my forehead, wishing me goodnight.

"Goodnight, my babygirl."

"Goodnight, Xavier."

"Dormimos como cabras hoy y seremos ovejas mañana," Austin yelled with spirit. (We sleep as goats today and be sheep tomorrow).

"Esperemos que su idiotez no sea contagiosa," Mateo murmured. (Let's hope his idiocy isn't fucking contagious) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 16.1K 51
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
158K 2.4K 24
Isabelle is a beautiful, innocent and a sweet girl. She has a traumatic past and she has been through alot. She is hardworking and intelligent. After...
475K 9.2K 50
It all started with "is this seat taken?" Xavier King, The scary and mysterious guy. No one dares to talk to him except his two childhood bestfriend...
1.8M 15K 9
After watching her mother's sufferings after she became a widow, Alice was clear about what she wanted in her life. And love was not included in it. ...