what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš π™Όπš’ πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš—πš 𝙸 πš‘πšŠπš πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‹πšŽπšŽπš— πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ. 𝚈/πš—... More

πš˜πš—πšŽ.
𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš˜πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’.

πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—.

11.4K 382 2.5K
By hehlolz

Sir Reginald Hargreeves opened up the car door and stepped outside of it, closing the door behind him. Everyone started cheering more as they saw him get out of the car.

Number One got out of the passenger side of the car right after Reginald.

The back door to the car opened. Number Six and Number Four stepped out, walking up to the doors of the academy. Number Two got out after them, following them up to the doors.

Number Three was on her way to the doors, following behind Number Two when her arm was grabbed and she was spun around.

Number Five got out of the car, followed by Number Eight. They both walked past Number two and stood on the steps with the other three.

"Hey!" Number Three exclaimed.

"Excuse me. I'm your biggest fan," the boy that grabbed her arm said to her.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Number One said, grabbing the kid's arm. He turned to Number One and let go of Number Two's arm. She looked towards the others and walked up to the doors. Number Eight and Number Five walked around the scene to the steps with the others.

"You're not supposed to be in here," Number One said.

Sir Reginald pointed to the people behind the barricade. "Get back behind the barricade!" he commanded, walking up to the kid.

"It's just, I was born on the same day as the academy kids. I think I'm like them. I must be. I haven't quite figured out what my power is, yet. But maybe with your help we can figure it out," the kid tried explaining.

Reginald leaned down so he was eye level with the kid. "You have no power. You never will have power. Now, go home," he said bluntly, pointing his stick towards the road.

The kid looked at him pleadingly, hoping for him to change his mind. "No, please. Just- I- You have to let me stay! I came all this way! Please don't make me go back!"

Reginald stood up straight and patted the kid's shoulder, "A little word of advice my boy. Not everyone in this world can be powerful. Chasing something unattained is a recipe for a lifetime of disappointment and resentment." He grabbed the kid's jacket and pushed him away, "Now get off my property!"

The crowd started laughing at the kid. Number Eight shook her head and started walking towards the boy when Reginald stood on the stairs with the others.

"Number Eight!" Reginald yelled after her. The crowd went silent as she ignored him and continued, stopping in front of the kid.

"Number Eight! What are you doing? Number Eight! Get back here!"

She put her hands on both of the kid's shoulders, causing Number Five to glare at the kid through i his mask. She smiled softly at him. "I'm sorry about that," she whispered.

He looked surprised.

"You got a name kid?" she asked.

"Ha-Harold J-Jenkins," the boy stammered.

"Nice to meet you Harold Jenkins. I'm Y/n Hargreeves. Named by my mother. To my father I'm Number Eight," she paused and glared at Reginald.

She turned back to Harold, "With that being said, I know that you want to be apart of this." She gestured to herself and then pointed behind her at the academy. "But trust me, it's not as amazing as meets the eye. When we're out here, we're a team. But in there," she pointed back to the academy again. "We're strangers that are just living under the same roof. We are all polar opposites and we all hate each other." She paused and sighed. "Look, I don't know your story, or what your home life is like, but I can assure you that there are many better places to go then here.

"If something bad is going on at home, you need to go to someone about it. Not us. We can't handle that sort of thing. I'm really sorry about that. I truly am. But please, call the police, or another relative or something," she sighed, patting his shoulder. Giving him one last smile, she turned and walked towards the others, passing all of them and walking inside. She sat down on the couch and awaited to get yelled at.

———

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison questioned.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Y/n asked, furrowing her brows.

Five drank the rest of his coffee and threw it to the side. "I don't know," he shrugged. "Yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.

"I don't know," Five said.

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego asked, walking towards Five.

Y/n grabbed the paper from Allison and held it up, "Well, it's better than nothing."

"But it's not enough," Diego said, glaring at her.

"But it's good enough," Y/n argued. "It's better than what we had before. As I've said before, you give my a name and a phone. I can probably find someone's date of birth, address, parents' names, siblings, recent pets, where they live, etc. A name is a lot to go off of. It might be hard but it's better than nothing."

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkins in the city," Diego said, turning back to Five.

"Well then we'd just better start looking then," Five sneered.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Allison asked, walking in front of Klaus, Diego, and Luther.

Five grunted quietly and looked down at his side. Something that none of them but Y/n seemed to notice.

"I mean how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asked.

"Harold Jenkins. And those lunatics in masks that tried to attack the house," Five started.

"Oh yeah, I think I remember those guys," Klaus said.

Y/n scoffed, "Yeah, that was pretty memorable."

Five gave her a quick, confused glance. At least he didn't remember finding out about it while he was drunk.

"Yeah, the one's that attacked us while you were getting drunk," Diego said, pointing at Y/n and Five.

"Actually Diego, if you don't recall, I was here. I helped you out. And you wanna know what? I go thrown out that damn window!" Y/n exclaimed, pointing to the window that she was thrown out of.

Five's expression changed slightly. He raised his eyebrows, "You were here when that happened?"

Y/n nodded quickly. She scratched the back of her neck, "Oh- uh- yeah."

Five scoffed and shook his head, "So that's why you got in the van with cuts and glass shards sticking out of half your limbs."

Y/n shook her head. "That's not important. We need to focus on the task at hand here," Y/n said, trying to change the subject.

Five shook his head, "No, it is important. There have been multiple occasions where you have almost gotten killed and refused to tell me about it."

"Okay. One, I don't need to tell you everything that is going on. And two, name one other time that I've almost died and didn't tell you."

Five scoffed, "One?"

She nodded.

"How about how you walked out of Diego's apartment, only to meet up with the Handler. And she gave you a job offer. You took that job offer and went to work for the Commission. After being there for less than twenty-four hours, you managed to blow up the entire weapons division, fry some of the security systems, and destroyed everything in the weapons vault. Then, after blowing up the weapons division, you ran out, grabbed a briefcase and got onto the roof. You fell off the roof and within a mere millisecond before hitting the ground you opened the briefcase and it transported you back to the academy. Then you proceeded to walk into the kitchen with a limp and completely ignore my questions. Then, you cut open your leg and grabbed out, what I'm assuming was a tracker, and threw it in the garbage disposal. You continued to ignore me as you walked up to your room and cleaned out the wound."

Y/n's eyes widened.

"Shall I continue?"

She shook her head.

He cleared his throat, "As I was saying. They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth."

"The temps what?" Allison asked.

"My former employer. They monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen, happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics. Protect Harold Jenkins. So, he must be responsible for the apocalypse."

Everyone paused and looked at Five.

All of the sudden they started talking over each other.

"What do you mean protect all of time and space?" Allison asked.

"Where is this Hazel, Five?" Luther asked.

"I'm going after Hazel and Cha-Cha," Diego said, walking back towards the bar to grab more knives.

"This is so stupid," Y/n said, smacking her forehead.

"My skin is on fire," Klaus said.

Five crossed his arms and waited for them all to shut up.

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison asked and everyone quieted down.

"You know what else is insane?" Five asked. He pointed to himself, "I look like a thirteen year old boy." He pointed to Y/n, "She still looks like a teenager for some goddam reason. And she's starting to get Diego's hero complex." Y/n glared at him. He pointed to Klaus, "Klaus talks to the dead. Luther thinks he's fooling everyone with that overcoat." They all looked to Luther.

"Everything about us is insane," He continued. "It always has been."

"He's got a point there," Klaus said, laying down on one of the couches by the bar.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it. For the next three days anyway."

"The last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time any different?," Allison said.

Y/n shrugged, "Why not try again? If I'm dying, I wanna go out with a bang." She started walking towards the door but Five put his hand out, stopping her.

She turned her head to him and he leaned to her ear. "You're not leaving yet. I'm not done with you," he whispered.

Y/n's breath hitched and she turned around, sitting on one of the couches. "Fine," her voice came out in almost a whisper as she clenched her jaw.

"Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison continued.

"'Cause this time I'm here," Five stated. "And we have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people." He paused, "Including Claire."

Allison perked up, "You know her name?"

"I do. And I'd like to live long enough to meet her."

"Alright, let's get this bastard," Allison said.

"You had me a Gerald Jenkins," Diego said.

"Harold Jenkins," Five corrected.

"Whatever. I've already lost two people list week. I'm not losing anymore," Diego said.

"Luther?" Five asked.

"Yeah, you guys go ahead. I'm gonna stay behind and go through Dad's files. I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the moon."

"Seriously? Now you want to make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego scoffed.

"Watch for threats, that's what he told me," Luther said. "You think that's a coincidence? It all has to be connected somehow."

Allison walked in front of him, "No, we should all stick together."

"We don't have time for this!" Five exclaimed, getting tired of them all.

"Let's roll," Diego said.

"Let's go out with a bang," Y/n said, shooting two finger guns at Luther and Allison. She stood up to walk away.

Five stopped her again and whispered in her ear. "After we get what we need to and we come back here, we're all gonna talk. Even you and me. I'm still not done with you yet."

She shivered and nodded.

"I know where we can find this asshole. Klaus, you're with me," Diego said.

"Yeah, I- I'm good," he said, giving Diego a thumbs up. He stood up, "I think I'll- uh- I think I'll pass. I'm feeling a little under the weather."

"He's trying to get sober again isn't he?" Y/n asked Diego.

He nodded, "Yup."

Diego and Y/n turned to walk out of the room but Five stopped them. "Hold on. We have to discuss what we're going to do after we find this guy. If we can't find him and we need more time."

"Since when do you want to plan anything?" Five asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Since I'm going to die in three days. Unless, of course, you want to make our chances of dying higher?"

Everyone nodded and sat down. Diego sat down next to Y/n. Across from them was Klaus, Allison, and Luther. Five leaned up against a pillar across from Y/n.

Y/n and Five either glared at each other or didn't look at each other the whole conversation.

"They've been angry at each other ever since he got back. But now they're just really pissed at each other," Klaus whispered, leaning over to tell Allison. Both Five and Y/n glared at him.

"We need to get this done and over with," Five said.

Y/n looked back down at the ground, bouncing her leg. She stood up and started pacing.

"Okay. So the apocalypse is coming. Right? We need more time or something. There's no way we can stop the end of the world in three days," Y/n started as she stopped pacing. She paused, looking for reassurance. "How do we do that?" she asked

"We don't know, that's what we're trying to figure out," Luther said.

"Exactly. There had to be another way- a way we aren't thinking of. A way that the Commission or whoever wouldn't expect us to do. We need to think outside the box," she explained, starting to pace again.

"We are thinking outside the box. That's the whole point," Allison pointed out.

"True," Y/n agreed, she stopped pacing. Then she got an idea. "What if we think inside the box?"

"What?" everyone asked.

She huffed, "Everyone's first instinct is to think outside the box. They think we're stupid. So, what if we do the unthinkable?" They all looked at her confused. "Think inside the box, not outside." They furrowed their brows at her.

She rolled her eyes, "There must be a loophole somewhere. There's always a backdoor- another way out." She paused, "We just have to find it."

They all nodded.

She sighed, continuing, "I don't know, we could all go on separate mission parts of everything we need to. Remember how dad always had that buddy system thing for some missions? We could do something like that." She paused again before snapping her fingers, "Or- Five could time travel himself a little so we have more of a head start. We'll know where to start from?" She shrugged, as everyone else thought about it.

"Yeah, well, look how well the time travelling came out the last time," Five scoffed, standing up and staring Y/n directly in the eyes.

Y/n turned to him, glaring, "Well I don't see you helping to come up with any plans. Do you have any better ideas? At least I'm giving us ideas." She said to him from across the section of the bar.

Five rolled his eyes, "Pretty bad ideas if you think about it."

Y/n scoffed, "Why? Because you fucked it up so bad last time?" She took a step closer to Five as everyone else gasped. Klaus gasped a little too dramatically, putting his hand over his heart. Diego slowly sat up from his slouching posture. Allision and Luther gave each other worried glances.

"Y'know," Five said, taking a step closer to her. "Sometimes, I hate every single stupid word that comes out of your mouth."

Y/n rolled her eyes, taking another step towards him. "Sometimes, I wanna slap you in the face," she retorted.

Diego looked around nervously at the others as they all did the same. "There's no one quite like you," Five said, once again taking a step towards her. But this time, a small step.

"You always push all my buttons," Y/n snapped, looking at him and taking a slightly bigger step to him.

"I know that life would suck without you," Five said, taking a step closer, and smirking a little. Though, taking a smaller step again. He was almost right in front of her.

Klaus looked around at the others with an amused expression. The others gave each other worried and confused looks before focusing back on the pair. "At the same time, I wanna hug you," Y/n said, taking a tiny step.

Five took a step closer to her, looking down and hovering over her a little. He stared at her with a glint in his eyes, "I want to wrap my hands around your neck."

Everyone else shifted uncomfortably in their seats as Klaus still looked amused. "Kinky," Klaus whispered, snickering to himself.

Y/n's breath hitched and she looked up at him. "You're an asshole, but I love you," she said, not realizing the words that came out of her mouth after calling him an asshole. Everyone glanced at each other quickly before shifting their gazed back to the two.

Five smirked, "And you make me so mad I ask myself; why I'm still here, why haven't I left, or where could I go?"

"You're the only love I've ever known," Y/n said through gritted teeth, trying to keep her guard up even as her heart rate kept increasing. She could feel it with every breath she took, it kept getting faster and higher.

Five scoffed, still smirking, "But I hate you." He leaned closer to her to where their noses where almost touching.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "I really hate you, so much."

They both looked into each others eyes as everyone either looked down or at each other, scared or concerned. Diego sat up straighter, getting ready to take control over the situation. Damn hero complex. Allison and Luther exchanged glances again. Allision furrowed her brows and Luther gulped.

Five and Y/n never moved an inch, even with everyone staring at them. Y/n searched Five's eyes as they stayed the same that they were before, just with that little glint in them. Five's gaze never faltered as he kept staring directly at Y/n's eyes, not wanting to move.

"True love! Trueee loveeee!" Klaus all of the sudden said loudly in a sing song voice. He started moving his arms around his shoulders and torso as he moved his body from side to side.

Everyone, excluding Five and Y/n, snapped their heads towards him. Five and Y/n kept their gaze at each other as they both flipped Klaus off. They stopped flipping Klaus off and took a step back from each other. They glared at each other as they stood there for a second. Y/n scoffed, storming out of the living room. Five rolled his eyes, spatial jumping into Y/n's room. Y/n walked into her room and slammed the door.

"Damn," Diego said, almost a whisper.

"Well, that went well," Allison sighed.

-

Y/n almost jumped out of her skin as Five blinked into her room. He turned and closed her door, locking it.

"What the hell are you doing?" she spat.

He turned to her, "We don't have much time because we really need to find this bastard, but you and I need to have a little talk." He walked in front of her.

"About what?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"Maybe the fact that you don't tell me anything?"

"Oh, don't act like you care."

"That doesn't matter Y/n!" he exclaimed. "You've almost died on multiple occasions. Whatever the hell happened when Hazel and Cha-Cha attacked the academy, which you didn't tell be about. The only reason I knew you were injured that night was because you got into the van pulling a shard of glass out of your damn thigh!"

She crossed her arms and huffed.

"Or how you took a job at the Commission without telling me that the Handler had even contacted you. How you blew up an entire division. Which, in other situations, I would be proud of. But this time I'm not. And how you killed the guy protecting the briefcase room. How you ran onto the roof. And after falling, almost hit the ground and died! If you didn't open the damn thing when you did you would be dead right now Y/n!" he exclaimed, gesturing to nothing in particular.

"And how you never told me anything even as you were cutting a tracker out of your goddam leg!"

She stiffened, "That's not fair."

"Not fair? Really Y/n?"

"Yeah. You didn't seem like you cared," she shrugged

His eyes widened in annoyance and scoffed, looking around the room and then down at the ground. "Like I didn't care? Y/n you know that's not true. I was worried sick! I didn't leave you alone! I kept asking you over and over again! You never answered me! Not once!"

"You can't get mad at me for that stuff Five! That's hypocritical! You've had your fair share of injuries that you never told me about!"

"But those weren't near death situations Y/n!"

"So what if I don't tell you anything! Why do you care?"

"I just do okay!"

"But why?"

"That doesn't matter! You need to stop being so damn stubborn and start telling me about that kind of stuff!"

Y/n walked up to him and raised her hand, clearly annoyed.

Five grabbed her wrist and squeezed it, pushing her up against the wall. "Wanna try that again?" he whispered in her ear.

Her breath hitched as he put his face an inch from hers.

He stared at her, searching her face and waiting for her to do something. She only looked him in the eyes and didn't say anything. Her breath started getting heavier because of how uncomfortable she was.

Five looked at her eyes again. He scoffed and smashed his lips against hers.

Her eyes widened. Processing it, she relaxed and kissed him back.

He let go of her wrist and moved over a little bit. She leaned her back on the edge of her desk. Putting, her hands on the side of the desk, she hopped up so she was sitting on it, not breaking the kiss.

Five put his hands on her lower back. She brought her hands up and cupped his face.

He grabbed the bottom of her right leg, lifting it up slightly. She wrapped her right leg around his waist and he held it in place.

She moved one of her hands to put it through his hair.

Then, there was a loud knock on the door. They both jumped slightly, Five grabbed his side and huffed, walking over to the door. Y/n jumped off the desk and walked to the middle of the room. Five huffed again and unlocked the door, opening it.

"Are we gonna get going or?" Diego asked.

"Shit," Five said under his breath. "Yeah, let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 305 27
"𝘈-𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘷π˜ͺ𝘭?" "π˜Ώπ™€ 𝙄 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 π™‘π™žπ™ π™š π™Žπ™–π™©π™–π™£?" "𝘏-𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭." "𝙃𝙀𝙬 π™›π™‘π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§π™žοΏ½...
857K 20.9K 35
"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *✭˚ο½₯. *. ο½₯゚✧* *✭ ...
297K 7.3K 19
━ π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ π’‰π’‚π’“π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’—π’†π’” π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„π’•π’Šπ’π’
214K 5K 23
𝐼 π‘‘π‘œ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ 𝑒π‘₯𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑑 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘Œ / 𝑁 . 𝐼𝑛 π‘“π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ , 𝐼 π‘‘π‘œ π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘™...