Promise

By astoldbylani

A promise. It seems like the simplest thing in the world to keep. But so often, they're broken, empty and ho... More

faces|disclaimer.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY-ONE.
TWENTY-TWO.
TWENTY-THREE.
TWENTY-FOUR.
TWENTY-FIVE.
TWENTY- SIX.
TWENTY-SEVEN.
TWENTY-EIGHT.
TWENTY-NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY-ONE.
THIRTY-TWO.

NINETEEN.

71.6K 2.6K 6.2K
By astoldbylani

"Hey Papa," Kash smiled widely, picking up Kasiah's FaceTime call. It was the week of Valentine's day now, also Kash's official second week at her new job.

She was enjoying it so far, she had a much more productive workload here, she felt like her degree was being put to use. Most of her coworkers were women, which was very inspiring for her to see, and the men there were all respectful and very kind.

Her supervisors were present, almost every day. They walked the office and helped when needed, it was a complete change of atmosphere. Her salary, also was completely changed. She was making more—and doing more. She still had a teleworking option, and a work laptop that they let her take home but she had yet to use it, she was saving it for when her cycle had her completely incapacitated again.

Right now, she was having some downtime after completing an assignment—early. She had just made some tea in the break room and grabbed one of the million snacks she had stored in her drawer.

"Hey, P. How's your day going?" he huffed, as if he just finished running.

"It's been fine, baby. What you been doing? Still moving some stuff?" she asked, taking a sip of the tea.

Kasiah had gotten approved for his apartment literally 48 hours after he applied—it wasn't a long process and thanks to his dad's advice to him, he was at the top of the list and given a move in date of the very next week. He'd been moving things and packing up slowly, so far he took his summer clothes and his playstation as well as his tv.

But, she didn't know what he'd taken today, clearly it was a lot.

"Yeah, took off work to move this damn bed, and my dressers, so I got that," he said. "I still gotta bring my bathroom stuff and the rest of my clothes but I'm just about done after that," he explained and she nodded along. "You gon come see me after work?" he raised his eyebrows and she grinned widely.

"Of course I am," she said. "I can bring some stuff, you know I gotta pass your dad's house on my way home.

"That would help me out, thank you baby," he said. "Whatchu have for lunch? Food I hope," he raised his eyebrows, referring to the time last week where she just didn't eat because she was so swamped with work.

"Ba—it was one time please leave me alone," she giggled. "I went to this lil place down the street with one of my coworkers. She swears by it so I tried it," she told him.

He usually called her on her lunch break or when he had downtime and she was free, which was like once a day. He was so used to just picking up his phone and calling her before he forgot she was employed and couldn't pick up.

"You excited for Friday night?" she cheesed. Kash, like most other holidays, loved Valentine's day. She begged Siah to let her plan their date, and she had everything ready already—well almost.

"Mhm, I wanna be wined and dined," he said and she laughed.

"Your wish is my command, sir. It's gonna be great, you're gonna love it," she gushed.

They talked for a little while longer until Kash had to go back to working and Siah had to put his bed back together, so he could take a nap, even though Kash just recommended he plop the mattress on the floor and do that, he was enjoying being difficult.

"Aye, don't hang up this damn phone," he fussed as she reached for the button. "You don't love me no more? You wanna fight me lil nigga?" he raised his eyebrows. As much as Kash told him she loved him throughout the day he acted like a brat if she didn't say it, and she thought it was funny.

"I'm sorry, I love you, Kasiah," she smiled warmly, and he fought a smile coming to his face too. "I love you, Papa," she cooed and he broke.

"I love you, I'll see you later, big head," he teased and she rolled her eyes before waving goodbye.

"Hi dad!" Kash sang as she entered Tatum's house. He was sitting in the living room watching something on CNN. "I hope Siah told you I was coming to get his stuff," she said.

"Yes ma'am, he told me," Tatum chuckled. "He also told me you was fussing at him when he didn't tell me last time so he made sure to let me know,"

"I sure did! I can't just be walking in people houses! He's very rude," she chuckled. "But, I'm just gonna go downstairs and grab his stuff from the bathroom," she informed him and he told her okay before she made her way downstairs.

She looked around his mostly empty room and sucked her teeth when she saw his wallet just on the ground—as if he didn't need that. She opened it to check and see if he had his ID at least—and he did not.

When she was about to call him, she saw a picture of herself on the other side and her lip poked out in a pout, she remembered when he took this, she had just come back from an interview and was sad, because she was confident it didn't go well.

He took it upon himself to take her to the mall, just to get her some soft serve ice cream and walk around some stores she liked even though he hated aimlessly wandering the mall. She enjoyed it and he wanted to make her feel better. Somehow they ended up in target and they bought each other polaroid cameras, and this was the first picture he took—of Kash and her second ice cream cone, grinning widely and holding it out toward him. Her first picture was of him, eating some of her ice cream cone as she held it out for him.

"I love him," she whined, rubbing her eye because she could feel herself getting emotional. This happened every once in a while when Sadé realized she was actually in a good and healthy relationship. Kasiah helped her realize that she allowed so many unhealthy and immature behaviors in her past. She was now dating a man who listened and who cared, and although sometimes it came across a little mean he communicated.

Nothing about their relationship made her feel insecure, she was happy and truly so. She wouldn't go as far as to say the happiness she felt before was false—but it was never this true. Naïve was a word she'd often use when reflecting on what she let happen before and as she grew in herself and with Siah, she felt like the relationship helped change her mentally, which was another big reason she got so emotional about it.

Loving herself and being loved properly was giving her a whole new introduction to the Sadé she thought she knew before, it was eye opening and she was truly enjoying the view from where she stood.

"Chile, lemme go before his daddy think I'm down here being weird," she chuckled to herself, heading to the bathroom to grab his box.

"Happy Galentine's day to my favorite ladies," Aryn held up her glass of champagne as she, Nevaeh and Sadé sat around a small round table in a dimly lit restaurant.

Every year, Aryn and Kash celebrated Galentine's day. For most of their college careers they were single, and hated going out on actual Valentine's day—so they did this instead.

They had somewhat of a tradition, every year it alternated and this year was Aryn's turn to take Kash—and Neveah this time around, on a date. Last year, Kash took the girls out. Basically, whoever's turn it was would plan the date out and buy a cute gift, and their friends would simply arrive.

When they were in college, the dates were cheaper, like wings and a little picnic or milkshakes and movies. But, as they got older and got some more money for themselves, they splurged a little more.

This year, Aryn wanted to do brunch so all the girls met up on their lunch break, at a very cute brunch spot in Atlanta and were having a fantastic time. After their toast, they continued eating and talking.

"Ooh, so I got us matching bracelets because I'm the corniest bitch ever," Aryn giggled, handing them each one.

Kash squealed and opened it up, and cooed once she saw them. It was a gold chainlink bracelet, with three hearts, one of the hearts was filled in on each and Kash got the middle—since she brought the two girls together.

Aryn didn't really have too many friends, by choice but she was happy to have Nevaeh. And, even though Vaeh was Kash's big cousin, Kash considered her one of her best friends.

"This is adorable, I'm gonna wear it all the time, hopefully them dogs don't try to eat it," Vaeh shook her head. "Thank you, Aryn this is too sweet. Thank y'all for inviting me," she pouted.

"Of course! You're one of the gals, therefore you must be celebrated on Galentine's day," Kash smiled. "How's everyone's days going?" she wondered.

"Chile, the amount of appointments we done had from 8 to 1 is sickening. these people need to routinely take care of their animals I'm tired of it," Vaeh fussed. "Hopefully it slows down after this, they working me like a slave," she shook her head.

Aryn and Kash talked about their days as well, just having a good brunch and before their hour was up they discussed their plans for the night next night, with their significant others.

"Well, since it's our first Valentine's day together, Von insisted on planning everything, so I let him. Girl, I'on even know what I'm wearing," she shook her head playfully. "That boy is something else, I tell you,"

"Wow this hoe is really in love. I love to see it! Well, I am planning all the festivities tomorrow, I get off at five and we're gonna get ready at his apartment and stuff," Kash smiled. She knew Siah wasn't a huge fan of Valentine's day, he didn't hate it but he never really looked forward to it and she hoped to change that. She wanted to give him good memories of the holiday that way the next time it came around he'd want to make more. "What are y'all doing, Vaeh?"

"W-well we have to take a drive somewhere, so we won't really be celebrating," she said. "But I'm sure if we weren't, Lik would have planned something nice," she shrugged.

Kash could see that something was wrong by the way she quickly dismissed the question, and was so vague. She also had a slight change in expression when mentioning the drive they had to take. Kash wanted to ask what was wrong, but she knew her cousin and she wouldn't want to discuss her personal business at the moment, until the situation had passed, so she left it alone.

She'd be watching her, though.

After brunch the girls all headed their separate ways and Kash went back to work with a smile on her face that stayed the rest of the day. She always felt good on Galentine's day and even better on Valentine's day. She honestly couldn't wait to see Siah's reaction to everything she had planned.

The next day, around 1:30, Kash's work phone rang. She'd been having a great day so far, her dad bought her a stuffed bunny and yellow roses for Valentine's day as he'd always done, and they went out to pick up Naya's very extravagant roses and chocolate.

Her father was, of course, the reason why she had such high standards and a big reason why she loved this holiday. No matter what was going on at school, if she got a card or or if she didn't, whether or not she got candy from the boy she liked, she knew her dad was waiting at home with her stuffed bunny, roses and candy. And it'd always been that way, she could always count on him.

Her instagram was full of lovey dovey posts and she was loving it, especially the one from Davon to Aryn. Kash loved love, a true hopeless romantic and she ate this whole day up every year, whether she was in a relationship or single, it made her heart warm to see love all around her.

"Sadé Bryant speaking," she answered, scrolling through her timeline.

"Hi Sadé! This is Kendyl from the front desk. I just wanted to let you know that you have a package, can you come down and sign for it?" the receptionist asked in a cheery tone.

"Sure of course," Kash nodded, and hung up the phone. She grabbed her phone off the desk and straightened her skirt before walking toward the front desk. She saw herself in the mirror in passing—forgetting she had a new hair color and shocking herself. "Not you being this cute, wow," she said to her reflection before continuing her walk.

Once she made it, her jaw dropped when she saw Kasiah standing at the desk with a beautiful bouquet of different flowers and an edible arrangement, smiling at her as she walked toward him.

"Siah!" she whined as she got close. She heard some people in the lobby coo and her heart was swelling.

"Happy Valentine's day, baby," he smirked, leaning down for a kiss. "Surprised?"

He had called her this morning to wish her a happy Valentine's day and told her he was swamped with appointments, so they probably couldn't talk until he got off, and she was pretty used to that since they'd been quite busy lately.

"Yes! Thank you so much, Papa. You're so sweet," she pouted and puckered her lips for another kiss which he gladly gave. "I love it, thank you," she grinned as he handed her the flowers and edible arrangement.

"I'm glad, baby. But I really am busy as hell, I gotta go, damn near took the whole hour I got to even get here, he chuckled. "Ima see you tonight, P, I love you"

"Okay! I love you too!" she called and he winked at her, making her blush.

She was giddy the entire way back to her desk, where she set up her flowers nicely in the corner and popped the box open to see chocolate covered strawberries and pineapples, making her mouth literally water.

As she got comfortable eating her fruit, she noticed an envelope tied up in the bow of the box and she smiled again when she saw it was addressed to 'Peanut ❤️'. Sadé carefully opened the envelope up and gasped when she saw a note—a handwritten one.

Sadé,

Happy Valentine's, Peanut. I love you, I hope you liked my gift and allat I didn't know ordering flowers in advance was a thing...you learn something new every day huh?

I wrote you this because as you know, your boyfriend doesn't like to talk about his feelings lmao so, I figured why not write em so you could keep it? Plus, this way I can gather my thoughts very nice like how you do.

I know you love this holiday and you love love lmao with your sappy ass. I wanted to make you happy, and I hope this works because you deserve to be happy. You make me happy, you're what I look forward to when I wake up, you make hella days worth it just by being you, so thanks baby. I love you again, I like saying that. It feels real good to know somebody like you loves me back.

I picked these flowers, they're roses of course, dahlias and peonies cuz my dad told me those were the flowers in my mom's vow renewal bouquet, you know since they got eloped and all. He told me every Valentine's he bought her more, and I remember you said you love love stories, and you loved theirs, so I figured with these, we started our own, and I wanted something to represent that. I hope you love every part of our love story too. I love you... again lmao.

And stop allat crying.

Love, Kasiah.

Kash wiped her eyes, laughing as she read the last line of his note. She was crying by the second paragraph—unashamedly. She thought out of the entire gift he got for her, this was the most thoughtful and the best part of it all. It was beautiful, and she was glad that he decided to express his feelings for her in his own way. It meant so much more to her that way.

As she was about to send him a million crying emojis, she got a notification from instagram and her smile got even bigger as she opened it.

: she got her hair done & act like she not fuckin finer than anybody i ever seen 🙄 lmao happy vday to my lil crybaby🌹 i love you mama.

"This man got me cryin', I can't do this," she sniffed, laughing at how crazy she must have looked. She thought then, that tonight really had to be perfect. He deserved that, because this was amazing.

"Sadé! Yo' man brought enough for the whole class?" one of her favorite coworkers, Leia, asked.

"Ain't you allergic to pineapples?" Sadé smirked and she laughed. "You can split half this strawberry, he bought this for me," she teased.

"Baby!" Kash whined, getting her best actress face on. "Help me!"

"What happened?" he asked her, popping his head into his bathroom. It was later on in the evening and Siah was ready for their date, but Kash was purposely stalling so her plan could come together the way she wanted.

"I-I broke my zipper, I don't know what Ima do," she fanned her face, piling the dramatics on. "I only brought the one dress because I could zip it fine yesterday!"

"Damn, Sadé," he sighed. "I mean...whatchu need? You want me to go get you something? You wanna cancel? It's okay I understand if you do," he said, but she could tell he was actually looking forward to it.

"No! No, if-if you could just go to my house, I'll tell my dad you're coming and tell him what dress to get you from my closet I'd appreciate it so much, Siah," she said.

"I gotchu, baby. Relax, we gon be on time," he kissed her forehead and made his way out, and she waited till she heard the front door close and lock to clap to herself. She took her fuzzy robe off—which had her actual outfit underneath and got straight to work.

Once Siah reached Sadé's house, her dad was waiting on the couch.

"Hey Mr. Bryant," he greeted.

"Hey son, you look nice," he complimented, as Siah was all dressed and ready for the date. "Sadé sent me some damn dress in that closet she got—I asked Naya to get it because I can't tell the differences unless she got em on," Donovan shrugged and Siah laughed.

He wasn't really worried about the time, Kash told him their reservation was at 7:30, and it was 6:00, so they had some time. It took him 25 minutes to get here though, so he couldn't stay too long—hopefully Anaya could find Sadé's dress in time.

About ten minutes later, Anaya came downstairs with a garment bag, and handed it to Siah with a smile, knowing Kash told her to take as long as she could without him getting concerned for time. "Y'all enjoy your date! Make sure to take pictures,"

"We will," he chuckled. "Y'all enjoy too," he waved as he exited the house, and made his way back to his apartment so they could finally leave for their date.

He was actually excited. Even in past relationships, Kasiah was never one to be excited about Valentine's day. He'd buy his girlfriend flowers, because he knew that's probably what she wanted, but he didn't really care for all the festivities.

He knew Sadé loved it, and so he wanted to get her a gift, but because of the person Sadé was, he was excited to see what she was planning for them.

Kasiah sincerely hoped Kash liked what he got for her, he meant everything he wrote. He found that writing out what he was feeling really helped him capture it all, better than fumbling over his words to try and get it out.

The flowers were his idea, but he ran it across his dad to see if it was romantic enough, and all Tatum could do was smile. The fact of the matter was when Siah thought of romance and what true love was supposed to be—he thought of his parents, and he thought that the flowers were indicative of just that. Their love inspired him.

As he made his way back upstairs, he texted Sadé to meet him at the door simply because they didn't have much time to spare now and one thing Kasiah hated was being late.

"Baby!" he called, head in his phone as he opened the door. "Girl, where you at—huh?" he said when he entered fully.

When he looked up, the lights were off, only ambient lights were on from some sting lights along the floors and some on the wall. His living room was still pretty bare, because his furniture hadn't come yet, but he saw his girlfriend resting on some pillows in the middle of the empty room with a smile on her face.

There was a huge blanket surrounded by tea lights and different sized candles, and two plates on the blankets full of food, and a plate full of different fruit, as well as two glasses half full with wine. There were rose petals scattered across the ground and soft r&b played in the background, giving off a romantic aura.

"Happy Valentine's day, Papa," she said softly with a smile. He still looked shocked and confused, causing her to giggle and stand to her feet, which is when he actually saw what she was wearing and his heart skipped. "You like it?"

She just wore a silk robe—a black one to be specific that was embroidered with red roses and he could see the black lace peeking from underneath. He wasn't sure what she was wearing under there but he knew she looked good. Her toes were freshly done as well as her nails and she had diamonds shining in her ears, overall he was taken aback by her appearance.

Last time he saw her she was in a fuzzy robe and a bonnet with her makeup halfway done, so naturally, he was shocked.

"Hell yeah, you look—wow," he mumbled, looking her up and down. "You did all this for me?"

"Of course! It's our first Valentine's day, I wanted it to be special. So, this is our date. Just me and you and your empty apartment," she chuckled and he did the same. "Come on! Let's eat before the food gets cold," she smiled, tugging on his hand to pull him toward her set up.

She had his pillows set up right across from him, and he sat on them, making him comfortable, looking over the food she had out. "You made all this?" he raised his eyebrows. There was steak and shrimp with mashed potatoes and broccoli.

"I did," she grinned. "I just finished like literally right before you walked in, so tell me how it is," she said eagerly. He nodded, and she literally watched him go for his first bite, taking a sip of her wine, and her smile got bigger when his eyes widened.

"You been letting me do all the cooking in this relationship when you can cook like this?" he raised his eyebrows. "You real stingy, Sadé, I'on like that," he joked, making her laugh hard.

"I'm sorry! You're simply better than me," she shrugged, finally starting to eat. "Plus, you look better in the kitchen than me," she said smugly.

"Mhm, I guess," he shook his head. "This is really nice as hell, baby. Thank you," he said after a few moments of silence. "You got me feeling all special,"

"Well, that's because you are special," she smiled softly. "I just wanted to make the day nice for you, I know you're not super fond of it, but you went out your way to make it really great for me, and that note—Jesus, I cried at my desk, I'm sure you knew that" she chuckled. "You do a lot to make me feel special and I think it's my turn to do that for you," she nodded.

He just stared at her, in awe. Just like he thought, because of the person she was, she effortlessly made him enjoy the day more than he thought he could. "I love you," he said simply, but it was enough to make her grin ear to ear like it was the first time she heard him say it.

"I love you too," she spoke. "Now, finish your food or we're gonna fight, I almost burned myself like four times," she shook her head and it was his turn to laugh.

They ate and drank together, having small conversations here and there, and Siah was having a great time. This was extremely intimate and he loved the time alone they were having—it felt like their weekend away without the away part. The ambiance was perfect, the lights, the music, her, everything.

They were done eating now, and Kash sat in Siah's lap, feeding him a piece of pineapple off the plate beside them, while music played softly in the background.

"Just like a star across my sky," she sang along quietly, "Just like an angel off the page," she continued, looking down at him, thumbing across his bottom lip. "You want more?" she asked him and he just nodded, too caught up in the moment to speak.

His hands rested around her waist, keeping her still, and her free arm draped across his shoulder while she reached for another piece of fruit off the plate and held it up to his mouth. "Siah stop staring at me," she whined, and he shook.

"Why? Why I can't look at you?" he asked, after he ate. He held her face in his hand, staring at her a little longer before taking her bottom lip into his mouth and kissing her deeply. He could taste the wine on her tongue mixing with the fruit they were eating leaving a pleasant taste in his own.

Once he finally pulled back, his hand was around her neck and the look on his face was unmistakable to her.

"You gon show me what you got on under this now?" he asked, pushing back the soft material of her robe, a little bit off of her shoulders, and placed a soft kiss to it. She nodded, standing to her feet and finally untying it, letting it fall to the floor, pooling around her feet. His eyes slowly dragged up her legs to her face, and the glint in her eye was enough to get him ready to go.

He motioned her over back to his lap and she straddled him, allowing him to run his hands up and down her exposed thighs, and up the sides of her body, leaving hot trails wherever his hands were, and he didn't stop once they started kissing again.

Siah was glad, he noticed her coming out of her shell sexually. She was learning about herself every time they'd done something whether they'd done it before or not, he saw her basically experimenting with sex when they had it—and that in and of itself was a turn on. For her to be so deprived before, seeing her actually enjoyed and want sex was something he was happy about.

Kasiah was also learning new things about himself every time they were intimate. He was noticing a more dominant side of himself showing when they had sex, especially recently. He was quick to tell her how he liked her and where he wanted her, and Sadé had yet to respond negatively to that.

He noticed she liked it actually, her responses were always favorable, she would smile and have this curious glint in her eye, so he gave her more of it and she ate it up. She liked being praised, she liked being told how good she was and how good she felt—the vocality of the sex they had was something she was beginning to crave.

For both of them, it felt like something was blossoming with every encounter they had and this one was no different.

"Whatchu wanna do? Stay here or go in the room?" he asked, reaching around her and starting to take her bra off.

"It's about you, what do you wanna do?" she tilted her head and her curls fell over her shoulder slightly, causing him to bite down on his lip.

"We finna fuck all this up," he chuckled and she laughed. "You know what I want?" he asked once they stopped laughing. His hands had finally stopped moving and rested on her ass, one of them gripping tight.

"What?" she wondered, trailing her nail across his chest.

"Sit on my face," he said simply, making her jaw drop. "I already know what you finna say—I'on care, suffocate me,"

"I'm supposed to be making you feel good," she emphasized, and a smirk crossed his face.

"I'm gon feel real good when my head between yo' thighs," he said seriously, and he saw the smile slowly creep up on her face. "Exactly, look at'chu smilin' and shit," he teased, kissing at her neck.

She stood up out of his lap, allowing him to gather pillows and lay back on them, getting comfortable. While she stepped out of her panties he took his own pants off to make himself more comfortable.

She walked back over to him, and he licked his lips in anticipation of tasting her. "Hurry up, girl," he joked and she giggled, finally reaching him and aligning herself with his waiting mouth, lowering down to a sitting position. Sadé of course had gotten head from him before but she never sat on his face—or anyone else's.

His tongue was already out when she fully sat down and he immediately got to work, feasting on her as if he was actually hungry.

"Fuck," she whined when he took her clit into his mouth, gently sucking on it, driving her crazy. He knew how to do that easily, and quickly. She could hear him humming in satisfaction below her, as he always did when he ate her out. Sometimes she thought he enjoyed it more than her.

After a little while her hips started to move against his face and on his tongue as she began to lose herself in the feeling he gave her. But, as she looked down, she had an idea. She leaned down, so that her stomach was on his, and she ran her hands over his hardened member

Siah's eyes popped open as her hands went into his briefs, and he felt her tongue on him. "Baby," he mumbled, pausing what he was doing as she licked around his tip. "Baby," he groaned.

"Yes?" she replied innocently, as if she'd done nothing. "You want me to stop?"

"Fuck no," he immediately replied, and she smirked to herself.

After that, it seemed to become a competition between them to see who'd finish first—and of course Kasiah was the most confident as Kash moaned and could barely seem to focus on top of him.

He smirked to himself, now that he had more access, he was able to put two of his middle fingers into her, while still working on her with his tongue. She let out a whimper around him, but she didn't stop.

"Oh shit," he gritted out when he felt the back of her throat. "Fuck," he groaned when he heard her gag and then come up for air, going right back in. She almost had him—he could feel himself getting close which meant he had to work harder.

Kash on the other hand, was sure she had it in the bag, she felt him twitching in her hand as she stroked him slowly, until he curled his fingers up into her, making a short moan leave her mouth.

His thumb rubbed circles into her clit while his fingers began moving faster. Her voice was caught in her throat and she began to feel a very familiar tightening in her stomach. She couldn't move, she couldn't think, she was barely breathing.

"Why you stop, baby?" he asked smugly.

"I—I ca—fuck," she whined, legs starting to shake.

"You can't? Why? You bout to cum, huh?" he smirked and she couldn't reply, she just shook her head no. "No?" he asked, only to speed up, making her toes curl and a shiver speed down her spine.

She wanted to say yes, but this didn't feel normal, like a regular orgasm. There was something that was taking her breath away, literally. It was extremely intense and creeping up on her faster than she could tell him.

"Cum for me baby, I feel it," he mumbled and she whimpered in response, her body giving in to his request, but as the intense feeling overtook her, she came to learn why it felt so good as she came all over him.

"O-oh my—what the fuck was that," she spoke in a shaky voice trying to recover from it, literally feeling lightheaded. "What did you—shit," she moaned when he kissed her sensitive area.

"And you said you couldn't squirt. Told yo' ass" he chuckled and her eyes went wide, scrambling up off of him to see his chest wet.

They had previously discussed it, she swore her body wasn't capable of it, and he believed the opposite and ever since then he'd been trying to get her to squirt—and he succeeded tonight. He smirked at the sheer amazement on her face, and leaned up to kiss her deeply, making her moan again.

"See what happens when you get fucked right?" he muttered, still inches away from her face, and she nodded, mesmerized by him. "I still get to pick what we doing?" he asked, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"Mhm, what's next?" she wondered curiously, looking up at him as a mischievous glint passed through his eye.

"Ride me," he said.

She gladly complied, pushing him back so he was leaning on the wall at the edge of the blanket. She threw a leg over his waist and flipped her hair over her shoulder, still kind of regulating her breath, and of course Siah didn't miss that her thighs were trembling now.

She slid down on his member, which was already wet—thanks to her, and sighed out once she was all the way down, Siah biting down on his lip at the view. She started her movement, bouncing up and down, getting faster as she got used to him.

"Slower baby," he mumbled, staring deeply into her eyes, and she began to comply, rising and falling slower. "Just like that—good girl," he praised, watching her eyes light up.

Her hands rested on his chest, nails slightly digging into his skin as she rotated her her hips around, bringing herself just as much pleasure as she was giving him. He watched as even in the dim candlelight the necklace bearing his name bounced off of her skin, turning him on more—if that was possible. He leaned forward and took one of her breasts into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

"Fuck baby," she whimpered, holding his head in place while her other hand reached over his shoulder, nails now clawing at his back. Her head tilted back and her eyes fluttered to the back of her skull as their bodies collided, she could feel herself getting close again.

"Sadé, look at me," he rasped out. That was not helping her hold out. Her eyes briefly glanced down and almost immediately diverted because his stare was so intense. "Don't look nowhere else, look at me. Keep yo' eyes on me," he said firmly, and she whined, because she knee if she did she wouldn't last much longer at all. "I know you heard me," he spoke again, smacking her ass roughly, and she finally looked down at him, waking up a swarm of butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

"I love you," he said simply, and her body reacted, almost immediately starting to shake, as she felt another orgasm ripping through her fast.

"I lo—I love you," she moaned loudly, her nails digging deeper into his skin, he didn't even feel the pain. He was too wrapped up in the pleasure.

She sat still on top of him, breathing heavily as he kissed and licked all over her chest and neck. "You got one more for me?" he asked her, momentarily pausing his assault of kisses. "Please," hr grinned childishly and she couldn't help her smile "Bet,"

She finally got out of his lap and he had her face down in the blanket. "I wanna try somethin'," he said, enamored by her body.

"Okay," she nodded, adjusting her head on the pillow. She heard him reaching over and fumbling with his belt, and her eyebrows knotted together. "You finna whoop me?"

"Sadé—no, shut the hell up," he laughed. He grabbed both of her arms and suddenly it clicked. He looped the belt around her wrist and tightened it, repeating that until her wrists were restrained behind her and he had control over them.

"This too tight? You uncomfortable? Tell me and I'll take it off," he asked frantically—because he'd never done this before.

"No, it's okay...it feels fine," she assured him.

"You sure?" he asked, and she nodded. He wanted to explore more with her, and this seemed like a good starting point. Hopefully she enjoyed it too. He rubbed his tip against her wetness, and sank into her, not being able to wait.

"Ooh baby," she whimpered.

"Feel good?" he asked, beginning to stroke her slow. She muttered out a 'yes' and he nodded, continuing, but speeding up a little bit, holding on to the makeshift cuffs. "Look how you takin' that shit," he mumbled in awe, watching his dick disappear in her.

She could do nothing but moan in response. Something about her arms being restrained heightened the experience for her, and she was in bliss.

He was also enjoying it more than he expected. The visual was sexy and the feeling of control he got from it was something he didn't know he'd love. "This pussy so fuckin' good," he groaned, slightly boosting her ego.

"It's yours," she purred, making him groan.

"Don't ever give my shit away, you hear me?" he snapped his hips forward, and slapped a hand down hard on her ass, earning a loud moan, as she nodded fast, practically aching for more.

"I-I won't," she spoke, head nearly in the pillow.

"I know," he smirked cockily. "Cuz' can't nobody do you like how I do. Right? Who gon fuck you like I do?" he asked, now completely in his element as his hips collided with hers over and over again.

"Nobody! Nobody, baby," she nearly screamed as she reached her third high of the night. "I'm—I'm about to—"

"I feel you, mama," he ran his free hand down the curve of the arch in her back, grabbing her neck to send the finishing strokes to her. "I feel it, let it go for me," he coaxed her, and her moans grew longer and louder as he finished her off—her orgasm bringing him to his own, causing him to immediately pull out after, releasing on her back.

They both were breathing heavily, sweating trying to catch their breath when Siah realized she was still tied up in the belt.

"Oh damn—hold on baby," he quickly maneuvered it off, causing her arms to fall by her sides "Lemme clean you up," he quickly stood up and got a rag wet with warm water to wipe her back down. She felt herself relaxing at the feel of it, already wanting to lay down after what just happened.

"Thank you," she mumbled, yawning shortly after, the effects catching up to her now. "That was so good," she giggled once she was laying on her back, staring up at him adoringly while he was hovering over her with a smirk.

"It was," he nodded. "You nasty, mama. Lil freaky ass," he teased, making her jaw drop.

"Kasiah! You just had me handcuffed with a belt! You're the freak here, you freak," she pointed up at him.

"I did it because I knew my baby was gon like it," he smirked, as she blushed. "Because she nasty,"

"You made me this way," she giggled, as he leaned down to kiss her sloppily, leaving pecks all over her face.

"I did," he chuckled. "And I love you this way. Now come on, I'm sleepy as fuck," he helped her to stand and picked her up, knowing her legs probably weren't working at the moment.

"Oop, change my name in your phone to Nyquil, Papa," she stuck her tongue out and he just laughed at her, making their way to the bathroom to end their night with some well deserved aftercare and rest.

hiiiiiii

i hope yall are well! sorry its been a while this chapter gave me grief lol. but i hope you enjoyed!

let's get into it, shall we?

siah moved outtttt! we love that for him! and sadé started her new job, bigger and better tings.

how'd yall feel about that scene of sadé finding her picture in his wallet?

we celebrated galentine's day with the ladies! how'd yall enjoy that?

what's going on with cousin nevaeh chile 👀?

last but not leastttt! valentine's day. how'd yall like siah's gift? the pop up and the note :)?

and how did y'all like sadé's surprise date plan??

of course 🌚 the scene lol. can yall see the plan taking shape? i certainly hope so.

leave me your favorite lines hereeeeee! yall know i love to know!

sn: i have so many new readers from the first time i did this so, introduce yourself! im lani, and im 22 :) hby?

till next time babes 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 0 13
When you think you can't find love it finds you in the most unexpected way.
123K 5.7K 22
Love, it makes you do crazy things. What would you do if you found out your husband was cheating on you? Would you leave or stay? A woman tries to d...
623 27 7
What happens when you make a promise? In Anjanae Rhodes' defense, she wouldn't expect him to try everything to get her to break it. The only way to k...
604 84 28
"You won't ever leave me right?", she asked, scared. She was scared that her last string of happiness might fade away, if she did not hold on to him...