My Step brothers...[TXT FF]

By EllieMajestic

A tragic loss was endured by Yuri along with her mother, they've lost a loving father in an unfortunate accid... More

CHARACTERS
chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 18

413 11 5
By EllieMajestic

Days had passed...
My brothers had been busy lately preparing for their Divisional competition and yesss they are our School's Representatives and i am soo proud of them.

_______

Since i haven't made a chapter where the Marriage has done soo imma just explain it quick.

Soo my Mom and Dad was officially become husband and wife just the other week. It is a grand Marriage that is prepared by professional organizers.

All of my Relatives were there and From my Dad's side also.

Soo after that day they decided to finish all of their works on the company so they can proceed to their awaiting Honeymoon for 1 week as my Mom told me.

Sorry for the late Info hope you understand.

Now you know

_________

Me and my brothers are in the good terms kinda....
Especially HueningKai, We grew close to each other this passed days and for the others we all do..
And for Yeonjun i don't know exactly if he already forgave me i mean from his perspective yes...
But we just kept our selves distant from each other.

Well atleast Christmas Break is nearing..

Me right here studying for our upcoming Exam...

I just thought that it would be very hard for them to work on both their performance and Studies now that the exam is waving.

Sometimes they can't even attend school because they were carrying a lot of pressure. So being the good lil sis for them i always took notes so even tho they can't attend classes they would still have knowledge.

I close my book 'Finally' as i stretched my body, ugh my body feels numb after sitting for 4 hours straight.

'I think i need a sleep'
I thought as i plopped myself into my bed face plant.

Mmmm...
I could feel myself relaxing already..
As i shuffled around enjoying the warmth that my bed was giving me.

I sighed out of satisfaction
After a study session sleep is what i needed the most.

*Knock

Ugh why now..
I got up and open the door with a frown.

I was meeted by the one and only Choi Beomgyu.

"You need somethin?" I asked as i raised my eyebrows.

"Ohh can i borrow your notes?" He asked as he scratched his nape.

I giggled "Sure" i walked towards my desk then grabbed my notes.

"Here take care of them okay i don't want them to get messy" I said sternly

"Of course....
He looks really uneasy right now.

"You okay?" I asked

"Ummm can you explain these to me?" He said as he points on the notes.

Cute

"Of course it is better that you learnt somethin instead of cheating just to pass" i said as i chuckled

"Who said that i cheat" he protested.

I only laughed

"Let's just study inside my room" He said.

"Okay okay" I said as i followed him in his room.

Woah his room looks cute with modern design. Modernized white book shelf in the corner of his room. Table with a Bonsai tree sitting in front of the window. A Yellow coloured King-sized Bed resting on the north part. And with a Normalized Walk-in Closet.

"Close your mouth you'll cath a fly" He said as he patted the space beside him on the couch.

I gave him a friendly glare.

"Okay so Choi Beomgyu Focus" I said as i sat beside him grabbing the first note.

"Yes Ma'am" He replies.

I wonder what are the others doin' they better study. Minutes later i become really comfortable with him inside his room as i explain all the things that he needed to know. I noticed that the skylight turns into a different hue,,, It was replaced with a orangey light along with the now thin clouds floating through the air.

"Do you understand?" I asked as i closed the last notes with my hand placing it down on top of the stacked notebooks.

He thinked for a bit "Yes of course, who wouldn't if you had a great teacher" He rolled his eyes. I chuckled "You don't have to praise me" He grabbed all of his stuffs then shove it inside his bag.

"Do you really just gonna shove them inside?" I chuckled. He went and sat beside me "Yes i would by the way do you play video games?" .

"Yes but not that much why?" I raised one of my eyebrows "Well how about we play something?" He says as he went and turned on the Gigantic TV who's hanging against the wall.

"Umm sure i think it would be good cuz we already finished studying" I said.

"Whoops i forgot we do have a gaming room" He chuckled as he turned off the TV.

"Wait i thought we were gonna play?" I asked confused.

"Follow me it would be much more great if we play there" He said as he gestured me to follow him.

"There... Where?" I muttered.

We were walking through halls when he suddenly stopped on his tracks. On an accident he turned around facing me in result we were kind of face to face with each other but not really since he is taller than me. He was too close for my liking i could literally felt his breathe fanning my nose...?

I pushed my self away from him.
"What?" Was all i could say trying hard to hide my face with my hair.

"You shouldn't cover your gorgeous face with this" He putted the strands back behind my ear causing my whole face turned red.

"W-what did you just say?" I asked flustered.

Why is he acting like this..?

"I said don't hide your face" He said calmly as he proceeded on walking leaving me dumbfounded.

Did he just...

"Oi Choi Beomgyu did you just flirted with your sister..?!" I shouted at the boy who's a few feet away from me.

He responded with a hummed.
I am trying to keep my composure up but this guy is literally making it hard for me. I may sound crazy but deep inside i love it when he compliments me the same like he did the second time we met.

"Oi wait for me!" I yelled as i ran towards him.

________________

It turns out the others were already inside the so called Gaming Room of them. We chat for a bit while we all enjoy playing video games playing on the TV monitor.

"How was the practice" i asked as i kept my focus on the monitor.
"So far so good" Soobin replied eyes still focus on the monitor, we were having a match against each other.

"No! Why...How did you do that!?" He ruffled his hair out of frustration.
"Oops- raw talent i supposed" I smirked as i playfully brought my hand staring on my non existing long nails watching his reaction.

"Guys enough of that we need to go" Yeonjun said as he stand up opening the door. Earning a groan from the others.
"What- where are y'all going anyways?" I asked taking a chip from the bowl.
"Practice" was all he said.

"You all have been practicing a lot these days why don't y'all take a break for a bit?" I suggested as the others have there eyes pleading for yeonjun.

"No we can rest later but we have to finish practicing for today"
"Now get your asses up from the couch and let's go" He went outside leaving the room silent.

They looked at me with a small smile "Y'all sure.??" They laughed it off.
"I guess we can continue our match next time.??" Soobin asked.
I gave a small smile "Of course any time " he faked coughed "honoRifiCz plsss" i chuckled.

"Do i have to do that?" Taunting him
I sighed "Fine...... Oppa..?" I pushed them outside "Now go your Hyung needs all of you he might get angry" I giggled.

"How is that even possible! You didn't use honorifics to me." Beomgyu yelled.

"Just go-
"Aren't y'all supposed to be here!" Shouts by an angry looking yeonjun.

"Bye!" They said in unison as they walked away leaving me all alone again. I could see beomgyu looking at me with a glare.. i stucked out my tongue as i put my pointy finger on my eyes making a funny face.

I watched as i they slowly walked off with their pissed older brother...

I sighed.. why am i always lonely..?
Maybe i haven't communicated much..?
But who am i gonna talked to anyways..? Should i go out somethin like that..?

I huffed as i slowly walked away from the room.. as i admire the hallways with paintings hanging against the wall .. elegant interior.. i always wanted to be an interior designer but don't have the courage to persue it
.

"Ohh little missy we met again" i heard a familiar voice. I looked up a bit shocked to see her..

Yeonjun's Girlfriend..
Why am i that shocked his boyfriend lives here anyways.. so she would likely to visit him whenever she likes..

I just stayed silent, again walking across her as if she didn't exists.. well it's for the best. With that wicked smile of hers..

It didn't took a second until i felt my hair slightly being pulled.. i hissed.
She made my head turned towards her face. "What do you want?" I asked trying not to cry from the pain.. "uh uh darling i don't like it when someone ignore me while i am talking" she said with a fake smile.. as i could literally see her gritting her teeth.

"What is going on in here?" I turned around to see my mom and my dad staring at us.. she immediately pushed me away as the result i stumbled into the wall.. i groaned holding my arms..

"Oh my! My Yuri are u okay?" My mom said as she rushes towards me with a worried look followed with dad..

They helped me up as mom began to check my body.. "Mom it's fine.. really".
She sighed out of relief as a cue she turned towards Yuuki with a fierce face. "You! Why did you pushed my daughter?!" She said staring right directly to the brown haired girl.

She looks terified or somethin..?
I don't even know if i should be glad that someone was standing up to me.

"I-i'm s-sorry i was just surprised w-when you came s-so..... i-i accidentally pushed h-her- i didn't mean t-to" She stuttered as looking down.

Wait- what did i just saw just now?
She what-?
I mentally scoffed, is she being serious rn?

"Who are you?!" Asked by my Mom who's staring fiercely onto her. "Calm down Sweetheart she is my son's lover" Dad caressed mom's arm trying to calm her down. "Lover? Which one?" Mom asked dad. "Yeonjun's" He replied.

Mom quickly turned her head again staring at her with her gleaming eyes "But still you don't have the rights to push my daughter like that" but this time mom used a calm voice.

I can't just stand here and watch my mom being stressed out because of me. I have to stand up for myself from now on but let's settle this LITTLE problem over here.

I tugged out my mom's arm caressing it "Mom it's alright, it's just an accident i am sure she didn't intended to do that"

I totally lied but i just did it becos i taught it would be the best way. Hope so...
_____________

Clinking of cutleries, chatters were the ones that could be heard around. As we were having a dinner, and yes with yuuki. After i convince my mom about the thing earlier mom invited her to have dinner with us to get to know her more well not that i MIND tho. As chatters from them filled this room along with a laugh. Me? I just sat here silently eating i am a bit uncomfortable being around yuuki i guess. Turns out the two of them got along well, they're all laughing, responding to the one's talking while me, just smiling lightly paying no attention at all that i didn't even notice someone was calling me.

I snapped out of my own world
"Yuri my daughter you okay, your spacing out?" Dad asked.. then all of them stare at me waiting for me to answer.

God i hate this, i hate this kind of attention, my face flushed as i nodded lightly.

This is really awkward for me,
"Uh i am d-done eating i suppose i should g-go" i stand up from my seat earning everyones attention, i had a quick eye contactwith the boys with a confused look. "Wait you're leaving already?" Asked by yuuki with a sad expression.

I just hope she isn't fakin
"Y-yea i am tired i wanna rest bye everyone" i said walking away.
"Rest well yuri!" Said by my mom i just muttered "Yes i will".

_______________

A petite, breathtaking girl who's in a deep slumber in a embrace of a tall, handsome man. Keeping the girl warm on a cold chilly night. A thick fabric wrapped around the two as they slept comfortable with the girl resting her head on the man's chest. In a cresent moon night a man and a girl slept peacefully as the moon light shone upon them.

Who could that be?

Sorry for late update..
I know i am a worse author ever..
The thing is just during those days that i should've writing a new chap. A lot of things got on the way i am sincerely apologizing for that.

But it is better late than  n e v e r.
As a 'sorry' i made this chapter a bit longer than i usually does, but not that long enough i guess.

See y'all in the next chap.

Lots of WuVs

Keep safe during this pandemic specially now that a new variant of Covid-19 had been discovered.

Keep safe everyone.
I hope this book will make you smile a bit while you're stuck inside your home.

-Ellie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 512 26
Thinking that he has forgotten his childhood love, Beomgyu encounters him again years later.
42.3K 1.9K 42
Where Beomgyu suffers from PTSD and Yeonjun is a nice guy who has childhood links with Beomgyu. A txt fanfic.
32.7K 1.1K 14
After all of your hard work, living alone with no support from your parents what so ever after you graduated college. Your father suddenly called you...
142K 6.6K 32
I'm not afraid to fade into emotions. Just a touch of your love. __ txt polyamory reverse harem too soulmate alternative universe original character