Ready Start? (Gamer male read...

By Goldengun2002

What happens when you mess with a timeline? What changes? Well F/N is about to find out when he is suddenly t... More

Player start? Yes or Yes?
Harem (Updated)
Level up!
Winds of time
The Spawn of darkness
Part of a plan
Meeting a rose, dragon and a rabbit
Rose/Xaio long household
Last day in the cabin
To Atlas
Preparing for a party
Don't dig straight down
Vex milk!?
Sendoff

The party

2.3K 55 12
By Goldengun2002

F/N's perspective

I fidgeted with my jacket a bit, standing outside of the Schnee manor with Winter next to me. Old habits started to come back as I looked around at the other high society of Atlas making their way inside. Some gave slight dirty looks at the look of the clothing I wore.

F/N: "Well.....it's now or never."

Winter: "You're not going into a war zone."

She said with a half smile at my amusement.

F/N: "I told you I don't like parties."

Winter: "Yes, but you also said you were going to make a statement."

I sighed and started to walk in, Winter staying beside me as a butler greeted us.

Butler: "Ah, it's good to see you again Winter, and who might this be?"

He said gesturing to us, his gaze resting on me.

Winter: "Yes it is Klein, and this is F/N."

Klein: "Ah, the special guest......not what I expected."

F/N: "That's the point."

He nodded with a small smile and gestures inside.

Klein: "Please, enjoy the party. I will let Mr. Schnee know you have arrived.

F/N: "Thank you."

And thus we entered the party. I instantly caught many people staring my way, to which I paid them no mind.

Winter: "Now then, I have to go see to the General's wishes."

F/N: "Alright, I'll try and not cause a ruckus."

Winter smiled before walking off, leaving me alone in the center of the party.

F/N: "Well, guess I should socialize.....or go stand near a corner....... Yup second opinion."

I said to myself as I headed over to the punch bowl to at least get a drink. Still catching stares from a bunch of the guests. Some even looked at me in outright disgust.

F/N: (Bunch of pricks.)

I thought as I made it to the punch bowl, getting myself a cup. Though it seemed that not all the people were not content with just giving me dirty looks. I heard a forced cough, turning my head, I was met with the gaze of the youngest of the schnee children.

Whitley: "I'm sorry sir, but I believe you are in the wrong place. This isn't the riff raff kind of party you might be accustomed to."

He said in a high snobby tone, though it was a little less intimidating considering I had to look down at him to meet his gaze.

F/N: "Well that's certainly a way to introduce yourself. You can thank your father for the invite."

I said before taking a drink from my cup, fishing out the invite to clearly show him that I was supposed to be here.

F/N: "Your father wanted to talk, 'business'. So I'm here, names F/N."

I said in a halfhearted manner, Whitely taking my words k to consideration.

Whitely: "Whitely, so you're his special guest.....

He gave me a once over.

Whitely: "From how he spoke of you, I'd expect something a little more, formal."

F/N: "Welp just cause I was on the news and still am, don't mean I've got my pockets lined with lien."

Whitely: "Clearly."

He said still in the same tone, though I was saved from the little snob as Klein walked over to us.

Klein: "Mr. F/N, Mr. Schnee will see you know."

F/N: "Thank you Klein."

I drank the rest of the punch and handed Whitely the cup, staring at me in bewilderment as I patted his shoulder.

F/N: "Hold that for me will you?"

I said before walking off with Klein, Whitely shocked at the audacity of being treated like a common butler. Following Klein up the large stairs and down a couple halls before stopping in front of a door.

Klein: "Just through this door."

I nodded and watched as he walked off back from where we came from. Looking back at the door, I steamed myself a bit before walking inside. The office was just as I remember from the show, sadly still having Jacques sitting at his desk.

Jacques: "Welcome- What are you wearing."

He said in a slightly angry tone. I just readjust my jacket.

F/N: "My clothes. What did you expect the random guy off the street to have a two piece suit? Or was your potential increase in profit margins clouding your judgment?"

I gave him a smug smirk as he tried to regain his composure after my statement, clearly growing angry but hiding it behind his poker face.

Jacques: "Well, we can fix that once you accept my offer."

F/N: "Bold of you to assume such a thing, but go on. Let's hear this offer of yours."

His eyebrow twitched slightly but spoke.

Jacques: "Since you seem to have the favor in the press, and by the looks of you, you could use some lien in your pockets. So why not become a poster boy for the company, couple of commercials, you'd be set-

F/N: "Until the fame dies down and you dispose of me and move on to the next?"

He started to stutter, clearly not expecting that sort of answer.

Jacques: "H-how dare you assume such a thing. I treat all my employees fairly, I would never-

At this point I was growing slightly tired of the loop this conversation was going in. Jacques doing his best to keep himself in the good light.

F/N: "So explain the mining operations. How they are basically slaves?"

Jacques: "You dare make such an accusation! After I try to help you riff raff- Ah!"

I stopped him in the middle of him talking. The amulet around my neck glowed as I held a Kama made of ice under his chin.

F/N: "You may be able to buy out most people, but I have my morals. You on the other hand, are a sleazy shit that only cares about the money you fill your pockets with."

I said with a poison in my words, the temperature in the room dropping a bit before a ringer went off. Jacques glanced over at his scroll which was the source of the noise. I pulled back my icy weapon and gestures to his scroll.

F/N: "Don't let me stop you."

Jacques: "I want you out of my house when this is over."

He shit back in a nasty tone before picking up his scroll. I stood there, Kama still in hand as he grew angry over whatever the person on the other side had said, speaking in a hushed tone before ending the call.

Jacques: "Damn Faunus, costing me money."

F/N: "What happened?"

Jacques: "Something with white liquid and brass! Now get out of my office!"

He yelled at me, but I was focused on his first sentence.

F/N: "Wait, say that again?"

Jacques: "I said get out of my-

But I stopped him again by clearly showing the Kama in my hand.

F/N: "The other thing, white liquid and brass?"

He glared at me intently before sitting back in his seat, straightening his tie nervously though,

Jacques: "A small dust explosion opened a home in the floor of one of the tunnels. Miners are missing and they put the mine on lockdown. Why do you care."

He said the statement blankly, but as he finished talking, I got a pop up on the edge of my vision.

[Quest acquired]

Objective: Find out what's shut down the mine.

Rewards: 20,000 lien, EXP, unknown weapon, companion rank up.

Mentally I took this into note. It wasn't often when I got actual quests, but when I did, it always was something important some way or another. With a flick of my wrist, the Kama formed into ice particles.

F/N: "I have my reasons, now how about I make you an offer, you pay me what you would for a commercial. I deal with your mine problem, and we forget this ever happened?"

Jacques growled to himself before looking me in the eyes.

Jacques: "If you agree to never mettle in anything of mine again and never see you again."

F/N: "Deal."

He then gestured for me to leave, which I did, turning on my heel and heading out. Though I didn't leave without him giving me one last empty threat.

Jacques: "If you ever come back, you will not like what happened to you."

F/N: "Really, that's my line,"

I retorted before slamming the door behind me and headed back towards the party. Hands stuffed into my pockets as I walked through the empty halls, the muffled sound of the party still far off. My thoughts lingering on the new quest I'd been given.

F/N: "White liquid and brass...... I hope it isn't what I think it is, cause that means I fucked with this timeline more than I thought.......or my semblance is."

I sighed softly as I descended down the stairs, though happy to see Winter off from the main group talking to the ice queen herself. My mood lightening a little, I made my way over to them.

F/N: "Yo."

I gave a small wave when both noticed me,

Winter: "How'd it go?"

She asked skeptically, seeming to already know the answer,

F/N: "Ah didn't fall for his lies and now he hates me, go figure."

Weiss: "Well that is my father for you. Your F/N I assume? Weiss Schnee."

She gave me a small smile, a gesture I returned.

F/N: "It is, pleasure to meet you Weiss. Though sadly I can't stay long."

Weiss: "Why is that?"

F/N: "Your old man kicked me out."

Winter: "Good lord."

She sighed and rubbed her temple. Though I reassured her it was fine.

F/N: "Well not like I'd talk to anyone besides you two or your brother anyway, so really it's fine, plus I have a mission to check out tomorrow."

Weiss: "Wait you're a huntsman?"

F/N: "Not yet, plan to go to Beacon when the next semester starts. But back on topic, something happened at one of your company's mines that doesn't sit right with me."

Weiss: "Oh, but why would you care?"

F/N: "As I said something doesn't sit right with me."

Winter: "Well, I'll let the general know."

F/N: "Thanks, now then."

I step back and give them an over the top bow.

F/N: "I bid you farewell."

Standing straight up again, I head through the front door, but Winter ran up and caught my arm.

Winter: "Wait you're not walking back are you?"

F/N: "Oh no, I have a ride coming."

I turned away from her and let out a high pitched whistle. This got the attention of most of the party goers. I waited for a couple seconds before the sound of wing beats was heard off in the distance. Weiss and some of the others had come out to see what I was waiting for, though Winter had a good idea as Scales still in his small form came into view and hovered over the entrance.

Winter: "Wait, but he's still small?"

F/N: "Thats where this comes in."

I do a motion with my hand and casted dispel magic. Scales' body instantly started to grow back to his full size as he landed on the ground, the rumble he made set off a few car alarms while shocking everyone who hadn't seen him before.

I gave Winter a smirk before running up to my dragon. Winter letting go as I moved, watching as I jumped up and clambered onto his back.

F/N: "Well, to all a good night!"

I yelled out before patting Scales. He let out a roar that echoed before spreading his wings and taking flight into the cold night.

Winter's perspective

As I watched F/N fly off, I couldn't help but smile at the dumbfounded expirations around me. Weiss standing at my side just blinked a couple times before looking at me.

Weiss: "Well...... he has dramatic flair."

Winter: "Yes, yes he certainly does."

I said before turning back and watched him disappear into the night the star filled night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
179 0 7
After returning from the dimension of her Justice League counterpart. Ria, along with her family and friends returned to her home dimension. There th...
13.4K 203 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...
20.7K 267 6
The third volume and turning point in the RWBY series. Your relationship status is well and you and your teammates have become closer. An enemy you t...