Opposites sides of the court

Par owocertifiedweeaboo

How will the ace of the great Shiratorizawa deal with the fact that the love of his life is not only going to... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 15

489 20 6
Par owocertifiedweeaboo

(OKAY BUT UM 😳 HOW DID SO MANY PEOPLE ITS LEGIT NOT THAT GOOD
THOUGH
THANK YOU YOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR READING IT
I AM SO THANKFUL
AND IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT
I HAD TERRIBLE WRITERS BLOCK
SO HERE THE NEW CHAPTER
I HOPE YOU ENJOY)

I woke up the next morning and I felt my body being held tight. I open my eyes to see Wakatoshi in front of me and feel my face warm up and make an attempt to move away from Wakatoshi. I feel his grip on my body tighten and I can't move. I decide to give up in my attempt but I feel my pull me closer to his chest. His body feels so warm and I can feel the outline of his abs and I feel my face heat up even more. I look up at his face and see his face in such peace and his bed head makes him look adorable and my face suddenly feels on fire. I softly lay a kiss on his cheek and can't help but let out a squeak of embarrassment. 'Th-this is actually happening', I think, 'Toshi I-is my boyfriend'. I feel a soft grin stretch upon my face and I close my eyes for a moment in pure bliss.

"Good morning Strawberry", I heard a deep and husky voice say.

My eyes flash open and I feel a shiver run through my body. His voice felt like it enveloped me in a blanket just making my body so hot. It was husky but sounded different from when he got cold. It sounded like the voice that could make me do anything he wanted with a simple sentence. "G-Good morning T-Toshi", my voice stutters back in a voice not nearly as hot as Wakatoshi's.

He kisses my cheek and I feel my brain stops working for a split second. I feel him cup my face and my whole body feels like it's on fire. I look at Wakatoshi and he places a soft kiss to my temple. "How about I make breakfast?", he says in the same tone that makes my body feel under his control.

"S-sure", I say softly. Every part of my body that he has touched so far is tingling.

"You wanna join?~", he says and I swear that voice is gonna kill me.

I feel my head nod but I feel so very comfy in the sheets I also don't want to get up. "But I'm so comfyyyy", I softly whine out.

He lets out a chuckle that I swear made my heart melt. "Okay than I will make breakfast and you stay there Strawberry~", he says and I swear he's trying to make me have a seizure from how hot he is.

I nod and lay in the bed sheets thinking about everything that's happened so far. 'God', I think, 'Toshi will be the death of me'.

Not long after Wakatoshi comes back with pancakes, a shirt in his hands, and no shirt on his torso. I feel my body stop working for a whole minute. 'OH MY GOD HE IS SHIRTLESS', my mind screams, 'GOD HIS ABS'. I feel my face burn as I try and avert my eyes. "U-um", I try to actually think and form a sentence. "W-Why are y-you shirtless?", I stutter out.

"Oh", he states and looks down as if he had not realized he was shirtless. "I had spilled someone on my shirt and I took it  off to prevent stains on my body", he says casually.

'I wanna eat pancakes of those ab-SHUT UP HIKARU', I mentally yell at myself. I stare at his chest intently without realizing. I could see the cut of his abs on his wide torso and I felt my body heat up but in a new way. I started to fully see him in a new light at the moment. I looked at his thighs that had become thick from volleyball and were laced with muscle. His bare biceps and calloused hands from all the hard work he put in for volleyball. It made me feel small but not in a bad way. I felt something in my body a rise-

"Hikaru?", says Wakatoshi and snaps me out of my thoughts, "you ready to eat breakfast?"

"Y-yes!", I manage to squeak out.

He sits down next to and puts a plate on his lap and then sets one on mine. I try my best not to stare at the thighs and chest I wish my face was shoved in. "May I borrow a shirt?", he asks.

"S-Sure!", I squeak again I take his shirt and go and put it in the wash and give him one of my old Karasuno shirts. He puts it on but it is too small so it barely goes more than three fourths down his chest and it tugs his chest tight. I try to stop myself from having a nosebleed.

"How do I look?", he says.

'So fucking sexy', I think. "Gr-great!", I say.
I sit down and start eating my pancakes. I smile because they tasted nice and soft. The flavor was good as well and I lay my head on his shoulder. I catch him smiling at me. "What?", I ask.

"You look cute this morning", he says in a soft voice and in a sweet tone. "Your hair is all messy but it's not ugly messy. You also look so beautiful in the natural sunlight. So ethereal it makes me realize how luck I am".

Hikaru.exe. has stopped working. "T-Toshi!", I squeak out, "y-you.. I-I!" I go into an incoherent stuttering.

He lets out a chuckle and we both continue eating in a comfortable silence.

"A-about what y-you said l-last night...", I mumbles.

"Oh I do intend on taking you on a date Hikaru", he says. "I was thinking about how about we go walking, than go to a park, and then for lunch we go to a restaurant? My treat".

I feel a new tightening in my chest but it's not bad. I feel happiness flood in so fast I feel like I'm floating. "Y-Yes! To a-all of th-that! How about we play volleyball in the park?", I suggest.

"Of course", he says, "Such a good idea Strawberry".

I take out dishes and start cleaning them in the dishwasher. I feel a pair of big and calloused hand grab my waist. He placed a soft kiss on my jaw and I feel my knees go weak.

"Y-your sh-shirt should be r-ready", I tell him.

"Got it Hikaru", he says by my ear and I swear my legs almost give out.

I finish and walk back to find Wakatoshi in his Shiratorizawa t-shirt and the pants that are a part of his uniform. I smile at how effortlessly handsome he is. I quickly go and put on a Karasuno sweater and a comfy pear of pants. I grab my volleyball and phone and see Wakatoshi all ready to go. I grab my wallet quickly just in case; and we start to walk.

During the walk it's mostly in a comfortable silence and I like that about us. We get each other in a way nobody else will ever be able too. I see that there nobody around and a take Wakatoshi's hand for a moment, squeeze it, and than let go. My face turns to a soft smile and I feel my cheeks as slightly warm. I glance at Wakatoshi who has a light pink dusting on his cheeks and a small smile on his face for a moment. I see a sigh a good distance away from us.  I get an idea and feel a smug expression on my face. "Last one to the sign is a rotten egg!", I tell and start running.

"Oh you are not winning Hikaru", he says and starts running at top speed.

I quicken my pace and continue running and ending beating him by a few seconds.
"I win!", I yell. I start shaking my hips and feel my mouth stretch into a wide grin.

I see Wakatoshi smile and he says, "oh I'll get you next time~", and I can't help but let out a giggle.

"We shall see Toshi~", I say smugly.

We continue walking till we reached the park. It was a simple park with a playground with a few slides, monkey bars, and not far were a couple of swings. What really seemed to get Wakatoshi's attention was the volleyball net that was set up. I can't help but fall in love with his dedication. I take his hand and start dragging him to the net.

"Will you set for me?", he says in a soft tone expecting me to crack.

"Nuh uh!", I yell, "Rock, paper, scissors, for who sets!"

He lets out a chuckle and nods his head. We play Rock, Paper, Scissors, and I win. I throw the volleyball to Wakatoshi and he goes to set for me. I run and jump up high and hit a nice, clean spike. I look at Wakatoshi and I see a look of pride plastered on his face. "Beautiful spike Hikaru", he says with such a proud tone.

I can't help but feel so happy about that my father has never said he's proud of me; or shone any pride in me being his son. But when I hear it from Wakatoshi my heart skips a beat. I feel my mouth stretch into the widest grin it ever. "Th-Thanks!", I exclaim.

He sets for me a few times and I can't help but feel so happy around him. He hands me the volleyball and I get ready to set and I see him jump up and do a perfect spike. I can't help but feel proud but intimidated. I never really felt like I could ever been Wakatoshi but I know one day. One day I'll make it to nationals.

After I had been setting for Wakatoshi a while, the ball had fallen by the swings. I quickly run over and grab the ball and turn to see Wakatoshi. We were both a bit sweaty and red from volleyball and I could see his shirt sticking to him and I could see the outline of his abs. I felt my face heat up and I stumbled back onto the swing. "You want me to push you?", he says in a deep voice.

I momentarily forget to breathe and don't even realize I had nodded. I feel Wakatoshi give my swing a little push and my hands immediately grab the chain and the volleyball falls under my feet. He starts pushing me higher and higher and I feel the wind through my hair and I can't help but smile and start giggling. I feel Wakatoshi stop pushing me. "Why-", I was cut off by him pulling me into a deep kiss.

"You looked to cute", he said close to my face, "I couldn't not kiss you".

I feel my face immediately grow hot and I shove my face in his neck way too embarrassed. "Y-You", I stutter, "You can't just say things like that!"

I hear him chuckle and he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Restaurant?", he asked.

"Your paying", I say.

"Deal~", he responds with.

We start walking and find the restaurant Toshi wanted to go to. It was a small ramen shop with a few stools to sit on. It was mostly made of wood. The stools had navy blue cushions. Wakatoshi and I go and sit down next to each other. I look at the menu and I already pick out what I want.

"What do you want?", a man with black hair, dark brown eyes, and was also in a uniform with a pen and notepad. I assumed he was a worker.

"Miso ramen please!", I exclaim.

"As for me", Wakatoshi says.

"Alright", the worker said and walked away.

I feel Wakatoshi link our pinkies and I feel my face flush. I look around to see no one was around and the worker would not see so I intertwined our finger.

"Oh!", I exclaim. "I wanted to tell you something! So basically last week my kouhai, Nishinoya and Tanaka, had tried asking out my friend Kiyoko. She wanted them to leave them alone so she stayed by me the whole time. She's honestly really nice I'm just annoyed no one treats her like a human. She's got her imperfections and yeah she's pretty but everyone treats her like some PRIZE not a person!"

I look at Toshi who is obviously listening very carefully. "Kiyoko is that girl in your year with the glasses, correct?", he asks.

"Yeah!", I answer, "She's our volleyball manager! And we have a lot of classes together and she sometimes helps me with my work during lunch!"

Wakatoshi has a smile on his face and is staring at me and I've never felt so listened too.

"Honestly", I start, "there used to be a rumor I was her boyfriend".

I feel Wakatoshi stiffens. "What.", he says annoyed.

"Well I am the only boy she hugs and walks up to so people assumed we were dating", I say not realizing Toshi was jealous.

Toshi gets a sort of look I've never seen where it seems he's beating himself up but also angry at the same time. He looks around and pulls me into a kiss. My eyes widen in surprise and I slowly sink into the kiss. It's much more fiery than before and I feel Toshi slip his tongue in my mouth. I can't help but give in to his lead. He than pulls away and he's panting and so am I. I see a trail of saliva still connected to our mouths. Wakatoshi puts his head by my ear, "You are mine.", he growls in my ear.

"Y-Yes", I squeak out.

The worker comes back and sets down our food. "Thank you for the food!", we both say. My face feels like it's on fire and I stuff noodles in my mouth to try and keep my little friend away. Ushiwaka eats his food as if nothing had happened. We continue eating our food and I can't help but have... "interesting" thoughts. I keep stuffing noddles in my mouth and try pushing those thoughts away. I focus on the taste of the noodles and I start to smile. It has such a rich taste and it tastes a bit salty but also sweet. I hear Ushiwaka say something to the working but I'm too focused on my food. I start finishing up when he pushes a cup toward me. I finish up my ramen and look in the cup to see a dark green color. It's green tea. My favorite tea.

"Thank you", I say softly. I start drinking the tea and can't help but feel overwhelmed with happiness. I see Wakatoshi pay the check and we start walking home.

We intertwines our fingers and when we get to my house we let go. "Go ahead strawberry", he says, "your parents should be at home".

"I-I loved today!", I exclaim.

He chuckles and smiles and we wave back as I run to my house. "I-I love you!", I blurt out. 'WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU DUMB IDIOT HES GONNA THINK YOUR MOVING TOO FAST HES GONN-'

"I love you too Hikaru", he says and his face is red.

I quickly run inside and my face is on fire. I see my whole family staring at me. "W-What?", I ask.

"Who were you saying 'I love you too'?", Tsubaki asks.

"Yeah", my dad starts in a tone that already makes me cower.

"KIYOKO!", I say the first girl's name I can think of. "She's my girlfriend!", I exclaim.

My dad has a shocked face and he seems skeptical but my mom looks happy. "Yay!", she exclaims, "my baby boy has his first girlfriend!"

"Yeah I'm as surprised as you are mom", Tsubaki says, "never thought any girl would like him with his height".

"H-hey!", I act defensively.

My mom walks out of the room and my daddy glares at me. "Good job getting a girlfriend son", says in a cold tone. I wanna crawl into a corner and die. "Always thought you were a faggot but I'm glad I didn't raise a disgrace".

Tsubaki stiffens at the slur and my Dad leaves the room. I feel tears well up and my sister holds me tightly. She takes me to my room. "Hikaru I want to tell you something", she starts. "Dad fucking sucks and never ever listen to him and if you wanna tell me something maybe after practice you an I can like... talk?"

I was so confused. "W-why are you being s-so n-nice?", I stutter out.

"I'm your sister dumbass", she starts, "gotta toughen your up for fuckfaces like dad".

I can't help bit chuckle. "Y-yeah h-he is a fuckface", I chuckle again.

She pats my shoulder and before she walks out my door I say, "Tsubaki"

"Yes Hikaru?", she questions.

"Don't listen to Dad either your not fat", I say and I see her stiffen. I see the corner of her mouth twitches.

"Got it lil bro", she says, "Goodnight". She leaves my room.

I lay on the bed and let sleep quickly take over my tired body.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

239K 7.4K 28
It all started in that small enclosed area known as the classroom. Ever since you paired up with him, your life start to change. Volleyball. That was...
65.5K 2.1K 22
Ukai (Name), one of Japan's top three aces, as well as the ace of a powerhouse college, decides to end her starting career as a volleyball player aft...
29.6K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. 烏 When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
449K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...