what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ผ๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ. ๐šˆ/๐š—... More

๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šข.

๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.

10.7K 293 227
By hehlolz

"Busy!" Klaus yelled.

Luther opened the door, "Oh, good you're up. You and I-"

Y/n shoved past him, putting her hand on his chest. "I'll talk to him. You can go back downstairs." Luther looked at her like she was crazy. "Now."

He nodded quickly and walked back downstairs. Y/n scoffed, shaking her head and closing the door lightly. She walked into the bathroom and hopped up on the sink. "Hey Klaus," she said softly.

"Hey Y/n," he sniffled, looking down into the toilet.

"You okay?" she asked.

He shook his head and chuckled dryly, sniffling again, "Yeah. I'm fine."

"No you're not."

He looked up at her, "What?"

"You're not okay Klaus. I can tell," she said. "You don't have to tell me why if you don't want to." Klaus looked down and nodded.

Y/n sighed, hopping off the sink, "Well, what Luther was going to say- as a dick I'm guessing- is that we're all gonna have a talk downstairs. We wanted you to come down there so we can all talk. I think the others are pretty pissed that Five and I didn't tell them about the apocalypse sooner or something." She pinched the bridge of her nose. Klaus furrowed his brows. She raised her eyebrows in realization, "Shit. Oh my god. Sorry. I forgot to tell you. The world end in three days. She sighed, "I don't know about the others right now. But, could you come down with me? It's really important. You and I can hang out afterwards if you want. You know do whateve-"

"Y/n you're rambling."

"Right, sorry."

Klaus chuckled and stood up, "Yeah, let's go."

Y/n stopped him and he looked at her questioningly. She looked up at him and sighed, wrapping her arms around him. He was taken aback. He relaxed and sniffled, hugging her back. She squeezed his torso and he put his head in the crook of her neck and started sniffling more.

"It's okay. You can cry Klaus," she whispered, rubbing his back. He nodded. His sniffles soon turned into sobs.

He took a deep breath in one last time and pulled away from her. "Thank you Y/n. I really needed that."

"Any time my bro," she said, punching his arm lightly.

He chuckled and wiped his face, opening the door and walking out. Y/n smiled softly and followed after him.

-

"Three days?" Allison asked, handing Luther a coffee.

"Yeah, that's what Five said," Luther stated, taking the coffee.

Klaus shifted on the floor, "The old bastard did mention the apocalypse come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon."

Diego grabbed his coffee from Allison, "Y/n's been working with Five this whole time. Maybe she knows a thing or two."

Allison handed Y/n her coffee and stood by Luther, "Y/n?"

Y/n took the coffee and sat down next to Diego. She rested her forearms on her thighs and leaned forward a little bit, gulping down some of the coffee. "Look guys, I have been with Five throughout most of this. But he hasn't really told me anything. Other than the fact that we all died in the apocalypse that is now happening in three days. And that there's this prosthetic eye that is connected to the person that caused- or helped cause- the apocalypse. Which was a dead end. We've been trying to figure everything out, but nothing's gonna help it," Y/n said, pausing. "We narrowed it down to four people. Not that they would cause the apocalypse, but, their death could've stopped it. We could've gotten that part over with if it wasn't for monkey man over here that decided that that kind of thing 'isn't what we do,'" she continued, putting air quotes around a few words.

"Five doesn't tell us anything," Diego said. "Not even Y/n. Out of everyone I thought he would've told her everything."

"What are you talking about-" Y/n started.

"I mean do we really trust him? Five I mean. I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little," Allison said, spinning her finger around her temple and whistling.

"You're not wrong there. He's smart but there's something else. I just don't know what it is," Y/n said.

"Well you're the smart one here. You figured out Dad's monocle before any of us could even blink," Allison said.

Y/n shrugged, "That was easy. The thing about Five is that he's stubborn. He has a secret and he keeps it. No question about it. And he's damn good at hiding those secrets. He doesn't like anyone else getting involved. Which surprises me that he's even letting me help him here."

"The guy is crazy though," Luther said.

Klaus shook his head, "Our little psycho."

"He's pretty convincing," Luther said, nodding. Allison sipped her coffee, watching Luther's every move. "And if he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse from happening, those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they're after him?" Diego asked.

Y/n nodded, "Yeah. They work for the Commission. It's their job to help with the time continuum. If something- or someone- is to do something or try to do something that screws up the timeline, they send people out to eliminate them. But these two don't give a shit if they kill everyone else. They just need Five, which they're not going to get."

Allison turned to her, "Wait, how do you know so much about this Commission?"

Y/n froze. Then she sighed, "After Diego and I left Five and Luther in his apartment, I meant up with this lady. She's called the Handler. She's the leader of the Commission. She offered me a job and I took it. I figured out some stuff that goes on there. Well, before I blew a section of it up and came back here."

She said it so calmly that the others stared at her in horror. She chuckled, "Anyways."

Allison cleared her throat, shaking her head, "What did Five even see?"

"Uh- apparently- we all fought together against whoever was responsible," Luther said, nodding. The other three looked at him in anticipation.

He stood up and walked in front of them, "Okay, so, here's the plan. Uh- we go through Dad's research-"

"What?" Allison interrupted.

They all started talking over each other.

"Wait a tick. Wait a tick. Wait a tick," Klaus said, moving his hand around. They all stopped talking and looked at him. "What actually happened the first time around?"

Luther looked at all of them uneasily.

"Yeah, what are you not telling us? Come on big boy, spit it out," Diego asked.

Luther started to stutter, "Wel- Uh- I- Uh- I- Y/n would know more than me."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Of course. You idiots can't figure shit out for yourselves. Jesus."

"We died," Luther mumbled, sipping his coffee.

"What was that?" Allison asked.

Y/n scoffed and stood up, "We all died."

-

Everyone was sitting or standing around the bar talking over each other.

Y/n grabbed a bottle out of the glass cabinet and poured herself a little bit of it. She gulped it down and shook her head as it burned her throat.

"Would everyone just shut up?" she asked loudly. They all stopped talking and looked at her. She rolled her eyes and walked up to the bar, leaning on the counter next to Diego. "Look, we're not going to get anything accomplished by doing what we are. We need to actually do something here."

"Hey," Vanya said from behind them. They all turned and looked at her.

"Vanya! Hey! How are you?" Y/n asked, looking over Allison's shoulder. "Who's the dude?" she asked, pointing at the man beside Vanya. She shook off the fact that the man was watching all of them but creepily staring at Y/n longer than the others.

"What's going on?" Vanya asked. The others went to go and say something but closed their mouths, deciding against it.

"It's a family matter," Allison said.

Y/n smacked her forehead.

"A family matter?" Vanya asked. Y/n's eyes softened. She could see the hurt in Vanya's eyes.

Suddenly, that hurt became anger. She lifted her arms up and let them hit her sides. "So of course you couldn't bother to include me?"

"No, it's not like that. We were-" Luther started but got cut off.

"No, don't let me interrupt," Vanya said, turning to walk away.

Allison jumped towards her, "Vanya wait. I'll fill you in later." She looked over at the man, "When we're alone."

Vanya stopped and turned to Allison, "Please, please don't bother. And I won't either." The man walked up behind her and looked at the others.

"Vanya that's not fair," Allison said, tilting her head slightly.

"Fair?" Vanya scoffed. "There's nothing fair about being your sister. I have been left out of everything for as long as I can remember." She turned to the others, tears in her eyes. "And I used to think it was Dad's fault, but he's dead. So it turns out you're the assholes," she turned to leave.

"Vanya, no, wait!" Y/n exclaimed, hopping over the counter and jogging to Vanya. Which didn't help her slight limp that she was managing to hide well. "You're right. We've left you out of everything, ever since we were kids. And there's no excuse to it. And I'm sorry, I truly am. But, this is important and you have to understand that. It's not that we didn't want you here. It was urgent. Like a 'needs to be talked about immediately' thing. Everyone else was here. I'm sorry we didn't tell you."

Vanya shook her head. "No, I'm sorry Y/n" she said, walking out of the room.

"Ouch," Klaus whispered.

Allison started walking towards the doorway, "I'm gonna go find Vanya and explain."

"I already tried Allison," Y/n said, walking back over to the bar and sitting down on one of the chairs.

"We don't have time. We need to figure out what causes the apocalypse," Luther said making Allison stop in her tracks.

"There are loads of possibilities," Luther started.

"There's nuculear war, asteroids- the occational possibility of us running into the sun-" Y/n started, counting each thing on her fingers.

"What?" Klaus exclaimed.

"I mean, it's a possibility. Not as big as the others though," she explained.

Luther shook his head, "What I'm thinking, is this is about the moon."

Y/n started banging her head on the counter, "Here we go."

"Dad must've sent me up there for a reason," Luther said, ignoring Y/n.

Klaus rested his chin on his hand, sighing. Diego's eyes were widened having a what the hell is wrong with him look to them. Y/n continued to bang her head on the counter, questioning everything about Luther.

"I was sending him daily updates on the conditions and field samples."

"We get it space monkey! You were Dad's favorite!" Y/n exclaimed.

Diego and Klaus stifled snickers.

Luther ignore her, "So, the first thing we need to do it find his research."

Klaus hit his arm on the counter, "Woah, hold the phone. We all died fighting this things the first time around, remember?"

"Klaus shockingly has a point," Diego stated. He started throwing one of his knives in the air and catching it, "What gives us the win this time?"

"Five," Luther stated. Klaus put his fist up to his mouth, making a noise like he was about to throw up and started stumbling away. "Last time we didn't have him," Luther continued. "We weren't all together. This time, we have the full force of the Umbrella Academy. That's all we need."

"So, where's Five now?" Allison asked.

They all turned to Y/n. She put her arms up in defense, "Why is everybody looking at me?"

"What's his plan?" Diego asked.

"Well, he wanted to change the timeline. Y'know, so none of us would die. No apocalypse," Y/n said.

"He'll be back soon," Luther said.

"But how soon?" Y/n asked.

Diego grabbed his coat and started for the door, "Well, I'm going to find Hazel and Cha-Cha."

"What? Right now?" Luther asked.

Diego kept walking, "Hell yeah. Three days and I'm losing life by the minute."

"Wait Diego," Luther said, trying to stop him. "I know you wanna avenge your friend but we-"

"She wasn't just some friend Luther!" Diego shouted, interrupting Luther. "If I'm gonna die, I need to know that I killed those bastards first." Diego walked outside, leaving the rest of them.

Luther turned to Y/n, "Aren't you going to go after him?"

Y/n scoffed, "Yeah, last time I did that, he kicked me out of the car, I blew up a place, and came back with a limp and a tracker in my goddam leg."

Klaus started walking towards the door while they were talking.

"Klaus! Klaus! Klaus!" Luther shouted.

Klaus turned around, his arms in the air. "Yes?" he slurred.

"So, what? You're giving up on the world too?"

Klaus pretended to think for a second. "Yeah," he laughed, nodding. "Pretty much. Yeah. Mmhm."

"So that's it? You're cool with us all dying in three days?" Luther asked.

Klaus made a sound, turning around and leaving.

"I can't believe it," Luther whispered. "It's just us," he said to Allison even though Y/n was still sitting there.

Allison turned and gave him a look. He sighed, "Oh please, not you too."

"I have to book a flight back to LA. If this happens, I have to be with my daughter. Custody be dammed. And you said it yourself, we need the full force of the academy to even stand a chance," Allison said, walking up to Luther. She put her hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry Luther." She patted his shoulder and walked out of the room.

Luther turned to Y/n, sighing, "So what do we do now?"

Y/n stood up and laughed, "What do we do? What do you do." She started walking towards the door.

Luther stopped her, "What, you're just going to give up too? Y/n, you're the one who's been with Five through all of this. You know more about this than any of us. I need your help."

She sighed, "Yeah, well, Five isn't here anymore. And I don't think I'm of much use anymore. I think I'll get a taxi back home. Teach my last few classes, help this girl record some music one last time. Get a new book to start. Maybe Romeo and Juliet. Y'know I never did finish that one. It's up in my room somewhere. The last time I read it was when-" Her eyes widened, "When Five left."

She had completely forgot about that book under her bed. "A pair of star crossed lovers take their lives. Sounds like a good thing to read as the world ends," she said, turning around.

"You can't just do that Y/n. You can't seriously just give up like that."

She kept walking, shouting at Luther as she entered the other room, "If it's my time it's my time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 131 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
780K 17.7K 178
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ,๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
38.2K 858 20
๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ-๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š’...
136K 4.6K 25
โHแด‡ส, ษชแด›'s แด›สœแด‡ 60's, แดกสœแด€แด› แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด˜แดssษชส™สŸส ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข?โž โEแด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, Iแด ส, แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข. Tสœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดกแด€s แดŠแดœsแด› แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข.โž โLแด‡แด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡, Fษชแด แด‡. แด€...