My Mafia Hero |✔️

By ariawritesss

I had my face buried in his neck, he smells so good. He was gripping my waist not letting me fall. Then I rea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Sequel Announcement!!

16

136K 2.5K 2.3K
By ariawritesss

Anna's POV
----------------
I woke up in a white hospital room, I looked around nobody was in here.

Reminds me of the time I tore my ACL and had surgery, not even my uncle stayed at the hospital during the surgery. They only came to pick me up.

Sick Fuckers

I thought to myself.

Then it hit me, Cade. Was he alive still? I jumped out of my bed, pulling the wires and IV out of me. I walked out of room and saw the boot on my leg, right the nail I stepped on. I walked over to the nurses station, "Where is Cade Grey" I asked. "Oh sweetie you need to stay in bed, you experience a lot of physical trauma the past day." suddenly I was sitting in a wheelchair. "But I need to know what happened to Cade, please is he alive or not?" I pleaded with her. "I'm sorry I can't give out that information" she walked away as I was returned to my room and all of the wires were reattached to me. I felt the nurse stick a needle in my arm, my eyelids fell heavy.

I jolted awake again, Fury was sitting in the corner typing on his phone. "Oh good you're awake" He said standing up and sliding his phone in his pocket. "Is Cade alive" I asked, he was the only thing on my mind. "Yes, he is in a different room recovering from a bullet to the chest. He'll be fine" I felt relief wash over me.

"I wanted to discuss Seith with you before you saw Cade. He was found almost dead in the cellar, would you care to explain what exactly happened?" he scooted his chair next to my bed. "Um I saw the chance to punch, then I tripped him. After he was on the ground I hit him until he was knocked out" I said making sure I kept eye contact. "For someone so tiny you did a lot of damage, he has a broken nose, jaw, wrist, and 5 broken ribs, oh and you crack his head open causing a whole lot of brain damage." I stared at him shocked. "Don't look so surprised kid, you did good. You just helped us take down a Mafia." I just looked at him. I almost killed a man and I was being applauded. I was fine when Cade killed Martin and my uncle, but this felt wrong. Even if the man was planning hurt me and do vile things, I still felt bad.

"Miss Collins?" the doctor walked in. I looked over and Fury walked out. "I'm Dr Daniel Fuller, and if you are feeling well enough I would like to discuss somethings with you." he took the seat Fury was in as another nurse walked in and stood beside the doctor. "Ok, I'm not dying, am I?" "Luckily no, but due to your situation a rape kit was done. We found no signs of a recent assault but you have a lot of scar tissue. After talking with some colleagues, we decided to ask you, have you ever experienced any form a assault? If you feel uncomfortable talking about it with me I fully understand and Nurse Jali will happily listen to you" he said kindly, giving me a small smile. "No it's fine you can stay, you are the doctor after all" I sat up a little trying to get comfortable in the bed. "I have been, my eldest cousin took advantage of me from 12 years old to 18 years old. He passed away earlier this year which was a relief" the nurse wrote something down on her notepad. "That would explain the amount of scaring. I'm deeply sorry you had to go through that. But now I am here to discuss treatment options with you" I looked at him confused. "What exactly do you mean, I thought I was already being treated for my foot" I looked at both them trying to understand. "I understand you are still very young but some women who experience similar things get surgery to make it look more normal, or stereotypical I think is a good way to put it" He smiled at me and the nurse just looked at the ground. "Do you mean cosmetic surgery?" I asked, "Yes Miss Collins, your insurance would cover the cost if you choose to do so. It's not medically necessary but it does help some women feel more confident." I thought it over, but I hate hospitals and the idea of surgery so I knew my answer. "I don't think that would be the right option for me" I gave a weak smile. "Wonderful Miss Collins, and you are being discharged today at 4pm" I smiled as they walked out as Fury entered.

"You all good?" He asked reclaiming the seat. "Yep, can't wait get out of here" "Mhm, Cade will be excited to see you" He said further relaxing into the chair. "Do you know if we will be staying at the same house or if we will be moving again" I asked sinking into the bed. "Well we originally planned on you guys just staying there again, but Cade insisted and I mean INSISTED on moving you guys again. Its a town house over looking the bay" "Oh view of the bay? I'm in" we laughed and talked for a bit before it was time for me to sign the papers to release me from the hospital.

Me and Fury walked out to see one of Cade's black SUV's waiting for us. "Cade is already at the house" Fury said as he opened the door for me. "Great" I slipped in the SUV and took my seat next to Fury.

We pulled up to a modern -of course- town house, just as Fury said, overlooking the bay. I jumped out of the car not even waiting for Fury to open, I probably earned a glare from Fury for doing so but whatever. I burst through the front door and saw him leaned against the island holding a glass of whiskey. Neither of us said a thing, just walked to one another and hugged. A few tears escaped my eyes as I finally smelled Cade again. I missed him so much. "I thought you died" I choked out. "I know my Love, but I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" he whispered and held me tighter. I thought about his words for a moment

My love

He has never called me that before, its always been Love but My Love? Was I his only love? Whatever he meant by I liked it a lot. More tears fell out and Cade tried soothing me. My knees gave out on me and I started to fall but Cade caught me and started to carry me up the stairs bridal style. I buried my face in his chest and grabbed his shirt. I was afraid he would disappear at any moment.

Cade walked into the bedroom still holding me. He laid me down and placed me on his chest. "Cry it out my Love, its ok" he said while stroking my hair. We stayed like that for hours, of me crying and him just holding me.

"I-I need a shower" I sniffled out. "Can you go with me? please" I looked up at him probably with red eyes. "Of course my Love" He kissed my head and lifted me from the bed and walked into the bathroom. Cade undressed us both and turned on the water, "How hot do you want it?" he asked with a small smile. "Um like medium I guess" He nodded and returned to me, pulling me in a hug. "Did he touch you at all?" He asked me "No, I kicked his ass before he got the chance" Cade let out a low chuckle, "Thats my girl"

We finally made it to the shower and it was just me in Cade's arms. "What would have happened if I killed Seith?" I looked up at him. "Well, my men would have taken care of the body and the legal things would be worked out with the police so your name would be cleared" He stated while pouring shampoo into my hair and rubbing it in. "Wait the police work for you?" I asked, "Yeah, when you work in a business like me, allies with law enforcement is crucial" he was still busy washing my messy, dirty hair. He rinsed out the soap, "Ok, now I get to wash your hair" I twisted is so he was standing under the water. "How do you shower in such hot water" he complained. "Oh stop whining it's lukewarm" I retorted. I was standing on my tiptoes and had my arms fully extended but still couldn't reach his hair. "Here let me help" He picked me pick up again and I wrapped my legs around him, "Ah much better, this would be a lot easier of you weren't like 6'4" I said finally massaging the soap into his short hair. "Woah, first off I'm 6'5 and second off you are just super fucking short. Thats your problem that you can't reach" Cade said with playful grin. I ignored him and continued washing his hair. "Hey are you ignoring me" he grabbed my cheeks making me look at him. "I'm busy Cade" I kissed him before grabbing  the shower head to wash out the soap. 

Of course set me down, "Opps" I rolled my eyes at him before moving front of the water again and letting it run down my body. Cade wrapped him arms around my bare waist, "So I haven't seen you in 2 days and I don't even get a make out session" "Is this middle school?" I said as I turned around to face him. "I missed you thats all" he whispered while looking me up and down. I bit my lip and looked at the ground. "You are so beautiful Anna Collins" I looked up at him jumped into his arms and kisses him.

He slammed me against the shower wall and kissed me harder. One of his arms held me up while the other explored my body. His hand started playing with me, I moaned and gripped his shoulders. He then put 2 fingers in me, "You like that" he growled at me. "Yes" I whispered. "Think you can handle a third?" he said still pumping into me with his hand. "No" I whispered feeling my heat get even wetter. He continued to the thrust into me, pushing me up with every one. "Don't cum until I say so" I he whispered into my ear. I nodded yes and he bit my ear then kissed down my neck.

Finally removed his fingers and propped me up right under his cock. He slowly lowered me "You want this right" he asked, stopping right below my entrance. "Yes" I whispered. He smiled and slammed into me, I screamed out from getting all of him at once. His free hand found its way to my neck, he slightly gripped it. I felt myself starting to reach my high, but I knew I must contain it.

He started pumping harder and faster, making me scream louder. "Shhhh quiet my love" he grunted as he returned to my neck, he started sucking and biting the sensitive skin. I clawed at his back even more, needing something to hold onto. Cade then gripped me even harder as he released into me, I decided to let myself organism. We rode out our highs together as I continued to bounce up and down on Cade.

He rested his forehead on mine as we caught our breaths, Cade finally set me down. We rinsed off and got out.

"Also, I had all of your clothes from the penthouse moved here" Cade said while drying off himself. I smiled and walked in the bedroom to find the closet. I found a set of double doors and walked in, instead of a closet it was an arsenal.

The room was filled with guns, knifes, and protective gear. I looked around in shock and aw, "So you found the safe room" Cade said from behind me. "Cade what is this place?" I turned around to face him. "After the last to attacks my teams thought it would be best if something like this existed. That red button in the corner closes a titanium door so no one can get in, blow it up, or shoot their way through." Cade said twirling a strand of wet hair with his finger. "Uh where is the closet?" I asked awkwardly as I remember I was just in Cade's oversized towel, he smiled and pointed to the other set of double doors on the outside of the room. I nodded and found some clothes, more like a pair of shorts and Cade's hoodie.

I walked out to find Cade getting to the bed with a bowl of popcorn, "Movie night?" I smiled and cuddled next to him, everything was back to normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 193K 52
Sebastian Black was the number one most feared mafia leader in the streets of LA. At the age of 25 he runs the city and police department. He gets w...
610K 11.4K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...
507K 18.5K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
154K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...