aftereffect | THE HANGOVER |...

By BrunetteMarionette

in which a woman becomes friends with a group of guys and almost ruins her best friends wedding โ€ข " Did I rea... More

| cast |
| aesthetics |
| chapter one |
| chapter two |
| chapter three |
| chapter four |
| chapter six |
| chapter seven |
| chapter eight |
| chapter nine |
| chapter ten |
| chapter eleven |
| chapter twelve |
| chapter thirteen |
| chapter fourteen |
| chapter fifteen |
| chapter sixteen |
| chapter seventeen |
| chapter eighteen |
| chapter nineteen |
| chapter twenty |

| chapter five |

3.1K 98 14
By BrunetteMarionette

We finally arrived in Vegas, my mouth dropped in awe of all the lights shining bright in the darkness. We'd soon be out on the strip having fun and giving Doug one last night of fun before marriage.

"Hi, welcome to Caesars," I glanced up to see a pretty dark-haired woman smiling at us from being the reception desk, Lisa, as her name badge states. We all greeted her before she asked, "Checking in?".

Stu stepped forward with a polite smile, "Yeah. We have a reservation under Dr. Price" Phil and I both snorted at the use of the title as we shook our heads.

"Okay, let me look that up for you" The woman made eye contact with me quickly before typing on the small computer.

"Dr. Price?" Phil questioned, "Stu, you're a dentist, okay? Don't try and get fancy".

"It's not fancy if it's true," Stu retorted as I tapped his shoulder. The man spent years of his life in college to get that title, so if he wanted to throw it around, he can.

Shit, I'd be calling myself Doctor too if I could. Dr. Hale has a ring to it.

Phil just laughs, looking back up at Lisa. "He's a dentist. Don't get too excited, And if, uh, someone has a heart attack, you should still call 911."

Lisa gives Phil a small smirk. "We'll be sure to do that" Stu just pouts and looks away. We jest, of course, we're actually really proud of our resident 'doctor'.

"Can I ask you a question?" We all turn to Alan wondering what kind of thing he would be asking the poor receptionist, "Do you know if the hotel's pager-friendly?" He held up his pager with a serious face.

Lisa glanced at me for a second before facing Alan. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not getting a sig on my beeper," I sigh, pressing the top of my nose as I gave Lisa a weak smile, wondering how many years I've had to put up with this but also knowing it'll never stop.

"I'm not sure."

"Is there a payphone bank?" we all shook our heads as Alan continued, "Bunch of payphones? Business" His eyes shifted towards us for a second before he looks back at the confused receptionist.

"Um, there's a phone in your room," She comments, sounding bewildered and a little put out.

"That'll work" Alan clears his throat as he avoids our gazes.

Lisa nods and glances back at her computer. "So I have you in a two-bedroom suite on the 12th floor, is that okay?" She smiles politely at us.

"It sounds perfect. Lexi can share with two of us. Right?" Doug questions as I nod my head, it's not like I've never shared a bed with these guys before, well, everyone except Alan.

And I wanted to keep it that way.

"Actually, I was wondering if you had any villas," Phil asked as my eyes brightened up, thinking about the possibility of spending the night in luxury.

"We're not even gonna be in the room—no big deal. We can share beds. It's one night. Even Lexi's fine with sharing, and it probably be with you." Stu fights as Phil rolls his eyes with a sigh.

"If we're share beds, I'm bunking with Phil and Lexi. You two good with that?" My head shook so fast as my eyes widened significantly. Lisa giggled at my expression as she tries to hide it behind her hand.

"Hell no," Phil and I quickly protested as Alan visibly deflated.

"Guys, we are not sharing beds. What are we, 12 years old?" The taller man argued before turning back to the woman, "Lisa, I apologize. How much is the villa?".

The pretty woman rapidly types on her computer before glancing back up at us. "Well, we have one villa available, and it's 4200 for the night." I grabbed on to Phil's arm and tugged with a pleading look.

"Is it awesome?" Alan inquires for once, asking all the right questions.

The dark-haired woman quickly nods with a grin. "It's pretty awesome" Her eyes move towards my hands, which were still wrapped around the blue eyed man's arms.

Phil tapped my hands with a grin as I almost bounced in excitement. "We'll take it. Give her your credit card." I clapped my hands, excited to go up and see the Villa.

"I can't give her my credit card," Stu suddenly says as looked over to see his face turned down. I frowned in wonder.

Doug sighed as he chimed in, "We'll split it."

"No, Doug, there's enough of us here to split it," I say, ready to pay my portion to sleep in a luxurious bed and shower in a bathroom that wasn't basic like the one in my apartment.

"Are you crazy? No, this is on us," Phil agrees as he looks over my shoulder towards Doug and Stu as the latter was glancing at the floor sadly.

"You don't get it. Melissa checks my statements" My eyes widened once again from his words, and my exclamation of 'what the fuck' wasn't missed by Stu, who just glanced at me.

"We just need a credit card on file. We won't charge you until check out, so you can figure it out then" The woman helpfully chimes in as Phil claps his hands happily, and I cheer.

"That's perfect. Thank you, Lisa. We'll deal with it tomorrow. Come on" Lisa nods as she looks towards Stu, who looks like he was beginning to cave in.

"Fine," He quickly placed his credit card on the desk as Phil reached around me to pat the man on the back as he gave us a grimaced smile. What was that evil woman doing to my friend?.

Lisa began to type in the details of Stu's card before looking up and biting her lip. "Also, we need a phone number on file just in case. It can be anyone's," She commented before blushing and turning to me, "maybe yours."

The guys all looked over at me incredulously as I glanced down, giving a small smile to myself as I quickly wrote my number down on the little piece of paper she had pushed towards me with a hopeful look.

"Seriously, Lexi, how do you do that?" Doug whispers to me behind Stu's back as Lisa just blushed even more. I shrug with a smirk as Phil puts his hand on my lower back.

I almost groaned when I heard Alan speak, everything was going so well, and I knew he was going to ask a stupid question; I could tell by the tone of his voice, "Can I ask you another question?.

"Sure"

"You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesars Palace, is it?" We all turn to glance at him questioningly.

"What do you mean?" The dark-haired woman asks as she subtly slips me her number as Phil watches her every movement expressionless.

"Did, uh..." I nod for him to ask her his question. It was obviously something plaguing his mind if he wanted to ask it, "Did Caesar live here?".

I just smile when Lisa gave me a questioning look. Alan was the ultimate female repellent but in the best ways. He was like an adult child. "Um, no."

"I didn't think so.".

:::

Carrying my bag up into the room, my mouth dropped at the sheer size of the suite. I'd never been in such a luxurious place before, and I have stayed at some pretty nice places in the past.

"Holy shit," Stu gasps as he enters the room behind me, subtly pushing my dropped jaw back up on the way past as I pat his arm in thanks.

Phil claps Stu on the back of the neck with a happy grin as he walks over to the windows, which show the whole of Las Vegas, and it was a beautiful sight to see. "Now, this is Vegas"

"Oh, my... This place is enormous," Doug mutters as he too looks around the vast suite in awe. "Is this all one suite?" I nod at his question playing with an expensive-looking vase. "Thank you, guys, or should I say, 'Thank you, Stu'?".

I smile when Phil takes the vase away from me with a look, "You're welcome. It's only because I love you," Stu says as he holds his hands on his hips, still looking worried.

"Okay, ladies, pick a room, get dressed. Let's be ready in 30 minutes," Phil calls out before turning to me with a stern look. "I mean it, Lex, 30 minutes" I just put my hands up before winking at him.

Walking into a random room, I put my bag down before walking back out to the guys with a pout on my face, "What's wrong?" Doug asked with a worried look on his face, sometimes being the youngest was great.

"That room is bigger than my entire apartment, and I'm not sure how to feel about it," I said as the guys laughed. Phil kissed the side of my head as they all walked away to find their own rooms.

Moving back into the one I chose, I huffed when I opened the bathroom door and peeked in at the expensive marble. "Okay, I lied. The bathroom is bigger than my apartment. That's fucking depressing".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

IT Imagines By K

Fanfiction

21.5K 235 26
^What the title says^ โ˜๏ธ- fluff โ˜”๏ธ- angst ๐Ÿ‹- lemon
65.5K 1K 12
Two days before his wedding, Doug, his three friends, and sister Sophie drive to Las Vegas for a wild and memorable stag party. In fact, when the thr...
28.7K 522 21
"๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ... ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ" Evelyn Billings tags along to her brother, Do...
55.1K 786 14
A Sapnap x Reader Story, Hockey AU, lol, idk what else to write here. Some dnf aswell๐Ÿ˜ฏ Story includes - smut, use of drugs and alcohol, neglectful...