Slytherin Tears

By MalfoyFamily_

From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so... More

Trigger Warnings/Mature Content
CHARACTERS
1. Rowan Bailey
2. Truth or Drink
3. Morning After
4. Wood
5. Lucky Guy
6. Detention Hand
7. Welcoming Party
8. Last Night
9. Promise
10. No Expression
11. Get Out
12. Just Swallow
13. Good at This Game
14. You're Hurting Me
15. A Fight
16. Scared of Me Now
17. Spin the Bottle
18. Middle of Nowhere
19. A Crush
20. Merry Christmas
NEW CHARACTERS
22. Millions of Words
23. Take It Off
24. No You Didn't
25. She Won't Forget
30. To Admit It
31. To The Task.
32. Sweet Dreams
33. The Full Truth
34. Both Be Crying Next
35. My Dream Girl
36. You Love Her
37. I'll Still Wait
38. What We Are
40. Don't Touch Me
Slytherin Tears
UPDATE!

21. Look at Her

7.3K 189 293
By MalfoyFamily_

Draco Malfoy

I would place a delicate kiss on her forehead every so often, carefully not to wake her. She always had this angelic look on her face when she would sleep. Light pink lips parted, while her face softens at every little snore. Her small, but unnoticed freckles would even show.

I never told Rowan what happened at the party. I promised her drunk state of mind not to mention it, but eventually, she'll know. I don't plan on mentioning it anytime, soon.

I watch as she slowly opens her eyes, blinking for everything to clear out. Looking around, realizing it's morning.

I kiss her forehead, feeling myself smiling, "Good morning." I stayed holding onto her, above her sweatpants waistline.

She mumbles a couple of words but rests her head on my shoulder again. I laugh as she's never been a morning person. 

"Come on," I shake her, knowing we'll stay here for a couple more hours. I didn't mind it if it was with her.

She mumbles more words.

Her arms still behind my neck, her fingertips touching the back of my hair. Her head rests on my shoulder while her face faced my neck.  

I shake her once more, "Oh, come on."

"Shh." is all I could get out of her.

Even the littlest of things she does, I could feel myself falling in love with her, all over again.

Eventually, after a lot of convincing, and her hushing me every second. I got her up just around eleven o'clock. 

We both got ready, planning on going to the small shopping area that's a couple of walks down. We would have to cross the lonely bridge to make it there. We haven't been there for ages, at least not together. We let Vokbey and Halby stay behind as they played with Muffin. 

Her grandfather's house was as lonely as it could be, in the middle of nowhere. I like it as much as Rowan probably didn't. It was calm seeing the water view every morning and night. I like Rowan's grandfather, he always said I was a 'good kid', he even gave me his blessing to date her if it ever were to happen. 

Yet, I'm not sure Rowan would think of being anything, ever. Her blue eyes, the ones no one could resist looking away from. Her brown long hair with small portions of snow had rained on her. 

"You're awfully quiet." she walks backwards in front of me, keeping eye contact. Her hands following the snowy wooden railing of the bridge.

I shrug, distracted by her eye contact, "I'm not much of a talker."

She scoffs, turning around leading the way, "Since when? You were the talker this morning."

I laugh knowing she hated me this morning for waking her up, "Guess the roles changed."

I watch as one of her hands drags the railing, getting as much snow as she could. I look away, seeing the frozen water from under the walking wooden bridge. The bridge that leads their house to the forest. I always liked this bridge, whether it was with the snow during winter or flowers when summer came around. 

My head snaps back forward when a snowball hits me in my chest. Seeing Rowan's devious smile at me as her hands were no longer holding snow.

I brush the snow off, frowning at her, "You better become the runner now." With that sentence she was off, running as I follow behind her. 

We began having a snowball fight. I could hardly remember the last time I actually did this. We were both quick to make snowballs as our gloves couldn't keep us warm, making us both cold. Each throw causing us both to laugh at how bad we both kept missing. 

There's a stupid grin plastered over my face as I take my snowball and whip my arm back to send it flying towards her. Right on her shoulder. 

Her face completely shocked when one actually hit her, making me laugh more.  

She ends up coming closer while I keep laughing, throwing two snowballs without missing one. I look back up, tackling her down. Laughing with her now.

She ended up on top of me as we both looked at each other. Feeling the cold snow on my back as our heavy breathing showed through the air. Laughing together, even if nothing was funny.

I couldn't stop but stare. Her eyes softly squinting as she stayed smiling. She tried covering her face since she's insecure about her laugh, but it's what I love the most. 

She gets up before anything happens.

She puts her hand out for me to take it, "Come on." I thought about pulling her back down again, but I was nice enough to take it.

I help her brush herself off, as she helps me in return. Brushing the snow off her shoulders, while she gets my chest. 

She squeezes her hands together, but I hold on to them. Warming them up together. "I hate you." I can't say without smiling down at her. 

"Mhm," she says with a chuckle afterwards. She grabs my woolly hat, pulling it over my eyes for me not to see her. 

I was quick to pull it up, grabbing her back as she tried to run away once again; holding her up by the waist.  

She laughs even more as her feet were off the grown, "Okay, okay. I'm sorry!" her hands layered over where my arms were, slowly setting her down. 

~

We ended up getting to the small shopping area, filled with lights and not too many people around. I kept my arm around her as she kept shivering from the snowball fight. 

I talked most of the way here, getting a laugh out of her from time to time. I knew if she laughed she wouldn't be as cold, and neither would I. Her laugh makes me feel all warm inside.

We walk into her all-time favorite book store. It was filled with books from the floor to the ceiling. Every corner you looked at, more books appeared. 

Rowan, pick book after book; reading the back of each one. I could tell this is what her dreams would look like, a small bookshop with books everywhere; at least what I would imagine it to be. 

I picked some up, myself. I'm not as much of a nerd as Rowan, but I don't mind reading. Rowan actually started me to like reading. Second-year I wanted to impress her with my book smart, but I don't think she ever realize. After that I kept reading because she was right, it's not boring. 

I walk behind her, looking over her shoulder, "Hmm."

She slowly turns to face me, frowning her eyebrows, looking up at me, "Hmm." she copies me, confusingly. 

I point at her choices, "This one isn't the best."

She seemed slightly shocked but brushed it off with a scoff, "And you call me a nerd." she turns around, placing the book back.

"Well, you are." I snicker. She rolls her eyes while turning back to me.

I hand her my book. "What about this?"

She takes it, looking down at it. Her eyes moving back and forth, reading the words, smiling while then. I keep my hands in my pockets, waiting for a response.

She nods, impressed, "Looks good. You should get it." 

She tries to hand it back to me, but I stop her, "You should get it."  

"Draco-"

I insist before she could go on, "No really, you should." 

She smiles, "Thank you." she hands me the other book in her hand, "Here."

Rowan hands me what also seems to be a good book. I end up buying her a hardcover book with the one she recommended for me; while insisting to buy it as well. 

The day went on with us eating at a coffee shop for what would have been lunch. She kept her eyes on her book, as I kept mine on her. I kept looking down at my book every time she noticed me staring. 

Can you blame me, just look at her?

~

Rowan Bailey

"It's not that bad," Draco talks while we make our way back to grandfathers. He thinks the house in the middle of nowhere isn't so bad.

We spent all day outside of that house, and I actually had fun. Draco is definitely someone who I could always have a fun time with. He made sure I was smiling all day, which he always does; I love that about him. 

He cares for me like a brother.

I hold my book tightly on my chest, "Yes it is. Do you know how scary it is, at night?" 

He walks in front of me, keeping his eyes on mine, "Well, do you go outside? At night?" he frowns, asking.

"No-"

He stops me, "Then it can't be that bad."

I roll my eyes getting a chuckle out of him, "Yes, it can be. I'm all alone in the middle of nowhere, with no one around."

"But it's peaceful."

We stop at the middle of the wooden bridge, the same one as always. The view of trees sprinkled with snow all around us. The shining, frozen river under us as snow flowered all around. 

Draco leans forward, his arms on the railing, "I like it here." he looks around.

I join him, leaning on the back of my arms while facing the opposite way, "Yeah, sometimes it's nice." I whisper out, seeing my breath. 

I stop to look as his green eyes looking at every direction; studying everything. I smile, his face was relaxed as he took the moment in. His platinum blonde hair over his forehead, with his light pink lips parted. 

It made me happy, seeing him like this.

He catches me starring but I don't look away, "What?" he asks, smiling back at me.

"Nothing."

The next day was the same as the rest; boring.

I stayed with Halby most of the time unless I went for walks. He stays inside. I'm not the biggest fan of the cold, but I enjoy watching the snow.

I kept hold of the book Draco bought me, in case if I walk past a bench to sit on. It wasn't as bad with the sun out, feeling somewhat of a warm weather coming in. 

I hear steps being taken by the trees towards me. I won't know if it's the wind or not, but I look over. 

Facing the snowy bushes hearing branches break, gripping my book tighter; not knowing whether or not to run. I stay put almost frozen. 

Behold, a wolf jumps out.

Making me jump, but not till it's transformed into.

Leo.

I hit him in the shoulder with my book once I see it was him. "What the hell-" My breath gets heavier as I try to calm the speed of my heartbeat.

He lets out a scoff, "You should learn how to defend yourself."

I frown, still getting my breath to slow down, "And you should learn not to sneak up on people." I hold my book tightly on my chest. 

He chuckles, stepping closer, moving a stand of hear behind my ear, "Well, a pretty girl like you, shouldn't be walking all alone."

"And a delusional boy, shouldn't be following." I snap back, annoyed with him at this point. 

He chuckles at my comment, "So, were are we headed to?"

HOPE UR ENJOYING! I'VE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF COMMENTS!! LOVE YOU ALL!

I PLAN ON MAKING A STORIE FOR EACH HP HOUSE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 105K 177
READ DESCRIPTION FIRST TO AVOID CONFUSION. -currently under revision, my grammar sucks- Joy Deveroux, the last descendant of the wealthy, pure-bloode...
495K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
332 7 6
Harry James Potter. Llewellyn Regulus Edwyn Potter. Two Brothers. Twins. One Gryffindor. The other Slytherin. Yin and Yang. Sun and Moon. One Schoo...
15.6K 340 20
In this heated four-way love story, you're a new student at Hogwarts who's travelled to wizarding schools all over the world from Ilvermorny in the U...