Graveyard | D.J.S.

By Brainless_Bish101

In which two kids go to visit their loved ones graves which coincidentally are placed right next to each othe... More

๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๊ง‚
๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ๊ง‚
๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™

๊ง๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป๊ง‚

648 15 2
By Brainless_Bish101

"Gabbie chill out" I complain to the curly-haired girl. She was in my closet looking for something for me to wear on the date Daniel was taking me on.

Her baby bump has become barely visible and I coo every time I see it. She has yet to be able to find out the gender but Jack has made it clear that he wants a girl.

"Here," she said a handing the clothes to me.

She picked out a two-piece outfit. It was a black crop top and a black skirt with a black leather jacket and my brown ankle boot wedges.

I walk into the bathroom and put everything on before walking to the bed and laying flat on my back.

Gabbie just laughs and hits me slightly. I sit up and press my back against the headboard where she is and just lean my head on her shoulder.

"Are you ready to be a mama?" I ask smiling slightly.

"Honestly?"

"Yes"

"I'm terrified" she admits looking at me. I lift my head off her shoulder and looked at her.

"Why?"

"I just- I'm terrified that I won't be a good enough mother for the baby or that Jack and I just aren't ready for that next step in our lives" tears coat her eyes and she desperately tries to blink them away.

"You'll be an amazing mother Gabbie. I've seen how you act with Mason and Jack, don't even get me started. Y'all are so ready for this baby"

"Ya think?" She asks sniffling.

"I know" I reassure pushing hair out of her face. There was a knock on the door and we left my room to open it.

"Hey, gorgeous" Daniel says walking in with Jack in tow. I get down the last step and hug him tightly.

"Why'd you knock on the door?" I ask laughing slightly. He just shrugs and lets me go.

"You two have fun. We'll give Mason back tomorrow" Gabbie giggles picking up Mason's bag as Jack comes down the stairs with little man.

They walk out the front door with Daniel and me behind them. Daniel shuts and locks the door and we head to his car. He starts jogging to the car making me look at him oddly before he opens the passenger door.

"Seriously? You ran for that?" I ask giggling. He just sarcastically laughs and shuts the door once I'm inside.

"You always open your own door and I have to hurry so I can do it before you get the chance to" he explains starting the car.

I just nod while laughing quietly. The ride to the diner was quiet for the most part. Our hands were intertwined and rested on my thigh. When we pulled into the parking lot, Daniel got out of the car and rushed to open my door.

"I didn't try opening it that time just for you" I giggle slipping my hand into his. He shuts the car door and leads me up to the diner.

He wanted to go somewhere super fancy while I just wanted a simple dinner. Nothing flashy or too much. It's simple.

"I still think I should've gone behind your back and got a reservation somewhere" he grumbles as I slide into a booth. I just innocently smile.

"You wouldn't do that"

"Wanna bet?" He asks jokingly with wide eyes.

I wasn't given the chance to answer as Christina walked over with a smirk on her face and menus in her hand.

"What can I get you two love birds tonight?" She asks smiling widely.

"Apple juice" the blue-eyed boy and I answer at the same time. I just laugh softly and look at Chris.

She takes our food orders then takes the menus back up to the counter.

"Do you wanna know why I said I wanted to come here?" I question playing with my fingers.

"This was the place where we had an actual conversation"

Daniel places his hand above mine and rubs his thumb over my knuckles. He had a small smile on his face and leaned across the table to kiss me.

"I had some news" he admits making me look up at him again.

"What is it?"

Our food came out and was sat on the table in front of us. I say a quick thanks to Christina before she turns around and walks back to the kitchen.

"I got an offer for a record deal"

"That's awesome baby" I exclaim with wide eyes and a smile on my face. "Where and who?"

"Los Angeles and Atlantic Records" he looks at me hesitantly while I process everything.

"Will you have to move?" I ask softly squeezing his hand.

"Yeah I will" I sigh and he squeezes my hand three times before continuing. "I want you to come with"

"What?"

"I know it's a big ask but just think about it. You've always wanted to live in LA and I found a three-bedroom apartment. The best part is that the company will pay for it for about six months then I'll take care of everything else" he rambled. I just look down and away from his eyes before looking back up.

"Daniel..."

"Please don't say no. Austyn I need you to be there with me. If you say no then I can find a record deal up here"

"I wasn't gonna say no you goof. I was gonna say yes" I laugh kissing his hand before placing it back on the table. He just smiles before placing his fork in his mouth.

~time skip two weeks due to lack of imagination and boredom~

~~~~~

Clown Check

Chris💕
Movie night at Austyn's

Princess👑
Love how you
volunteer my house

Beefy Bitch🍑
Of course

You're house gets
volunteered for everything

Corbitch💅🏻
Of course

JoJo The Hoe👅
Tate and I were already
in the car heading to
your house so we
could ruin your day

Beefy Bitch🍑
Nothing can ruin her day

She's been getting sick
for the past week

Jacky🛹
Oop🤭

Kay🥵
Tea?

Princess👑
No

No tea

Just soda

Sunshine☀️
I hate her now

Princess👑
I hate me too so it's
all good

Gabs😚
Will you have Twizzlers

Princess👑
Is that one of your
cravings

Gabs😚
... yes

Jacky🛹
She eats so much Twizzlers

SHE HATES TWIZZLERS

Princess👑
I know

Jacky🛹
We're on our way

Kay🥵
Pray for me

Zach is currently driving

Zachy🦖
I'm not that bad

Kay🥵
BITCH STOLE HIS
PHONE FROM ME

Sunshine☀️
Hoenah and I are
here already

Princess👑
Bust down the door hoe

Not actually cause I
don't wanna pay for
a broken door but ya
know

~~~~~

Austyn🏄🏻‍♀️
I had a quick question

Gabbie🏄🏽‍♀️
Shoot

Austyn🏄🏻‍♀️
Do you uh

Do you possibly have
any more of those things

Gabbie🏄🏽‍♀️
... yeah

Why

Wait...

You don't think

Austyn🏄🏻‍♀️
It's been two weeks
since Daniel's and I
date and I've been
throwing everything up

I'm fucking miserable

Gabbie🏄🏽‍♀️
It does that to you

I'll bring it and we'll see

Austyn🏄🏻‍♀️
Thank you

~~~~~

As I held the little pink and white stick in my hand I stare down at it in disbelief. My hand was covering my mouth and small tears fell from my eyes.

What will he think?

Will he leave me?

Will he want nothing to do with me?

With us?

A knock on the bathroom door pulled me out of my thoughts. As it creaked open I saw Gabbie standing there with her obvious baby bump.

"What does it say?" She whispers as quietly as possible. I showed her the stick and she had the same reaction as me other than the crying. She starts smiling at me and brings me into a big hug.

"What if he leaves me?" I whisper back to her. Her face drops and she pushes me into the bathroom.

"I know he's done some stupid shit but he would never do something as stupid as that. He loves you Austyn and now he'll just love you even more. Just tell him"

"Should I tell him now?"

"If you want to"

"I feel like it would be better to do it now so he really can't freak out since everyone's around," I say truthfully. I don't want him to leave me.

"Oh crap go get that thing you got the other day" I nod running into my room. I got on my knees and started to look under the bed. My arm searches carelessly under the bed as I try to find the black box. When my arm hits something I pull it out and I pick it up, placing it on my bed.

I open the box and put the test on top of the present that had Seavey written across the top with the numbers 03 underneath it on the back.

"Hey Dani I have a present for you," I say in a sing-song voice as I walk down the stairs. His head snaps in my direction with a wide smile on his face. I walk over towards him and place the box onto his lap.

"You can open it now"

I'm standing in front of Daniel but a bit away from him at the same time. I stand there nervously as he opens the lid and carefully moved the tissue paper to the side. His mouth drops open and he looks up at me.

"No. Are you serious? Please don't be playing with me right now. Are you serious?" I just nod my head with a small smile.

The blue-eyed boy runs up to me and picks my body up and hugs me. I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms wrap around his neck as he spins us around in a circle.

We were both laughing until he stopped to stand still. I move backward a bit and see he's starting to cry a bit making me coo.

"Aww baby don't cry"

"What's happening?" Jack asks clueless.

"Look at the box," I say back. I start running my fingers through Daniel's hair in an attempt to get him to stop crying. My body was still latched around him and his head was buried in my neck.

"No way," the curly-haired boy says in shock. Everyone else gets a glimpse at the box and now everyone knows.

I'm pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.5K 74
โ happy mistakes โž a boy texts a wrong number, not realizing the recipient of his text would soon be the reason he wakes up in the morning. ใ€” jack...
68.7K 1.7K 62
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ณ๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž...
14.4K 509 19
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ...
30.8K 1.4K 28
๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘Œ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—› ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—›๐—”๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐——." ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘Œ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- ...