Haikyuu Angst - Haikyuu x Rea...

Oleh Website_Lady

A series of one-shot angst stories between the reader(s) and the characters of Haikyuu! x Female Reader . . ... Lebih Banyak

ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ | Awaits The End
ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏ | Memories
ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏ | Same Love
ɴɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ ʏᴜᴜ | I'm sorry
ᴡᴀᴋᴀᴛᴏsʜɪ ᴜsʜɪᴊɪᴍᴀ | Cruel World
ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ | Realization
ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ | Forget Me, Not?
ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ | Life Story
ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ ᴛᴏʙɪᴏ | Attention
ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ ᴋᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ | Her Letters
ᴋᴇɪᴊɪ ᴀᴋᴀᴀsʜɪ | My Moments With You
sʜɪɴsᴜᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴀ | Her Dream and His Mistake

ᴍɪʏᴀ ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ | Fallen Love

7.1K 143 108
Oleh Website_Lady

It's an AU!

-
-
-

___________________________

"I only wanted to love you, to cherish you for the rest of our lives together."
__________________________

In a world where there existed a rule that every teenager needs to be married at the age of sixteen, the government has chosen many partners, including one of them being a high school boy named Miya Atsumu to be married with another high school girl named (Y/N)(L/N).

The rules also do not allow opinions for having disapproving of their marriage partner.

In other words, Young Marriage is a must in this society in which the Government will pick the most compatible person to be with.

According to the law that must be obeyed, the destined partners will be married at a young age in which they will live together as husband and wife in their house.

"Why the hell do those rules have to exist?!!"

Atsumu yelled in disgruntled when he realized it was the time for him to marry off.

"If you're done yelling, then get out of this house, Tsumu."

Osamu looked at him with a displeased expression with his arms crossing while leaning against the wall.

"Hey!! Are you really my twin brother?! Aren't we supposed to get our partners at the same time?!"

Atsumu quickly turned his head towards him as he almost didn't bother himself to put on his shoes to visit the new house.

Osamu just sighed tiredly before he answered him with a deadpan tone.

"If you watch the news, you will clearly know that the Government still got their hands full with numerous incidents happening along. Which in other words, brother, you are the lucky twin to have a partner first."

Osamu explained, later appearing a small smug across his expression.

Atsumu, who noticed his brother's intention, sighed heavily at the statement.

"... I shouldn't have asked."

Atsumu narrowed his eyes in annoyance while reluctantly putting on his shoes so he could visit the new house.

In this world, the Government would be willing to pay for the house's cost with an intention to not burden each partner's family.

After the day when they were picked as partners, they must prepare for a marriage in a short time.

With that thought, Atsumu sighed once again with a tiring expression as he got up from his sitting position to the door in front of him.

"I'm off."

Atsumu exclaimed in an expressionless tone.

He was walking while grabbing the piece of paper from his pocket as he followed the address that he had written so he could go to his new house.

'... I should have used this time to practice my sets for the tournament.'

He moaned complaints with his eyes towards the letter as he tried to understand where the location of the house was.

When he thought that he had already arrived at the destination, he finally stopped walking as he gazed at the house in front of him.

"... This is..."

The house looks so traditional but there was a mix of modern themes too.

It has a brown wooden color blending in the walls with marble gates surrounding the house for protection.

There were also many beautiful green plants in which the amount was enough for a calming atmosphere.

"It actually looks pretty nice."

Atsumu hummed impressively at the house.

He tilted his head towards the house in which curiosity began to rise inside of him.

He rested his chin on his hand with a slight smirk appearing in his expression.

"I should check this out."

But before he could even step observe the house within the outside of their boundaries, he noticed a girl around his age who was looking at the house with an unsettled expression.

"Who is that girl?"

When he asked that very question, the girl turned her head around and had noticed the dyed blond boy.

Atsumu slightly widened his eyes when he was noticed by the girl.

'Did I ask that out loud?'

The girl, who notices his whereabouts, quickly but slightly hesitant walks towards him with a nervous smile.

"Are you Atsumu Miya?"

The girl asked.

'How does she know my name?'

Atsumu was confused by the sudden greeting but then he remembered another set of rules.

It was that they would be given information about their respective partners.

But since Atsumu wasn't in the right mood, he didn't read the whole document and only knew the name of his partner.

With that thought, he mentally facepalms about his action as he immediately forms a carefree smile while greeting her nicely.

"Yes! That's me, Atsumu Miya. You can freely call me whatever you prefer. You must be (Y/N)(L/N) I presumed."

Y/N looked at him and she nodded with a tender smile.

"Yeah, it is. I was afraid I would get your name wrong since it is essential to know your partner's name before marriage."

Y/N responded with a caring tone.

Atsumu, after listening to her reply, looked at her with a surprised expression.

He didn't expect his partner to care about him since they were actually just mere strangers who were forced to pledge to be together for life.

"I know we only recently met but... I hope we can get along with each other as husband and wife."

Atsumu looked at her confused with a slightly stunned expression.

'... Why is she so nice?'

He thought suspiciously but soon forget about those thoughts as he focus on the matter in his hands.

"Yeah. I'll be in your care."

----

The wedding was held shortly after they first met in which they had officially become husband and wife bound by the presence of God.

When the two became official, they have moved out from their respective family's house to the new house that was bought by the Government.

But since they are still teenagers by age, they would still go to school as they live in a house together while doing their respective roles as partners.

"The hell with this. Why marry if we still have to go to school?!"

Atsumu exclaimed in frustration while banging his head to the dining table he was sitting beside.

Y/N, who was coincidentally passing by in the hall, notice Atsumu's displeasure matter.

"Atsumu, what's wrong?"

Atsumu turned his head towards Y/N in which the embarrassing feeling rose.

"What? No, no, It's nothing really. Everything is fine~!"

Y/N didn't looked convince.

"... Is it because of our new lifestyle?"

Y/N asked in which she was actually right about the situation.

Atsumu's eyes slightly widened from Y/N's correct answer.

"... How did you know?"

Y/N looked at him for a moment before she smiled warmly with her head slightly tilted on the side.

"Since it's normal to be uncomfortable with the new environment... In all honesty, It's also too sudden for me to get married at this age."

"... Oh..."

Atsumu glanced at Y/N with a realization expression.

He suddenly felt guilty because he was he only thinks that he was the only on not wanting for this marriage.

But in actuality, Y/N also has feels the same as they experience aggravating emotion from the constant pressure.

"Yeah. It's all too sudden. But..."

He stands up from his sitting position while walking towards Y/N's then later grabs her hands gently towards him.

Y/N subconsciously stands back as she was surprised by the sudden movement Atsumu made.

But, she later refocuses her sight towards his eyes.

"... Let's make this a beautiful life for the kids to tell."

Atsumu stretches a heartwarming smile with his eyes still directly in contact with her.

Y/N, who originally has a surprised expression, quickly relaxed in his holding then shortly she appeared another caring smile.

"... Thank you, Atsumu."

----

After living together for more than months, Atsumu couldn't help but feel a sudden sting in his heart whenever he looks at Y/N.

She is not like any other girl that he knew from.

She would always cook for every meal he has and the food would always be his preferable dishes.

She would always wake up in the morning before him while doing her housework.

She was so caring that it constantly remind him about there a time when Atsumu forgot his lunch for afternoon practice.

When she reliaze he forgot about it, She didn't particularly care if she misses her own class and visits his school just to give him his lunch.

The act was so touching in the heart that even Atsumu's teammates express jealously while exclaiming that Atsumu was absolutely lucky to have her.

"Treasure her."

"Don't be stupid enough to hurt her."

"Sad to see that girl has to stuck with Tsumu every day."

It was to the point they warned him not to mess with her in which slightly intimidate and annoyed Atsumu to no end.

"I am nice to her! I'm her partner for crying out loud!"

Atsumu announced bitterly with his eyes glaring at his teammates.

But there was also a slight blush appearing from his cheek.

He later averts his eyes from his teammates then later gazes at Y/N who was right behind him after delivering his lunch.

When his eyes fixed only at her, Y/N smile brightly at him in which Atsumu subconsciously smiles back.

'Of course, I'll protect her. It's the husband's job to do so."

----

5th October 20XX

It was the day when Atsumu was born into this world.

In other words, it will be his birthday tomorrow.

"Hey, Y/N..."

"Hmm... What is it, Atsumu?"

Atsumu called out Y/N who was still in the kitchen preparing dinner for the two of them.

Y/N immediately turn off the stove then put down the dishes to their rightful plate for serving.

When she already placed the food on the plate, the couples began to sit down together while facing each other.

"... Since will be my birthday tomorrow... I was wondering... If you would like to celebrate it together with me?"

Atsumu nervously exclaimed with his eyes slightly averting from Y/N after each lines he muttered out.

"... I also want to eat your special tart for dessert. I want that day to be special since it will be the first time I'll celebrate with--"

"I'll do it!!"

"Hmn??!"

Before Atsumu could finish his sentence, Y/N quickly interrupt with excitement.

He looked up towards Y/N's direction.

He slightly blushes when he notices her enthusiastic smile with bright energy surrounding around her.

"You can count on me for preparation. You could rest assured for the celebration since tomorrow would be the weekend after all. Ohh!! I already have an idea for--"

"... Y/N."

Y/N immediately closed her mouth when she heard Atsumu calling her name.

"I'll help you with it before I went to practice. I'll also make sure I'll be back early for us to celebrate. I really can't wait for that day... And..."

Atsumu stopped his statement with his eyes have now fixed their gaze towards Y/N.

With their direct eye contact, he continues.

"I'm grateful to have you as my wife. I really love you."

Y/N's eyes widened by the sudden statement as she was unable to move with her lips parted away.

The expression quickly turned into slight blushing but her eyes still gazing towards him.

She immediately appeared her signature smile on which she exclaimed.

"I love you too... Atsumu."

---

"Hey, Hey~ Where are you going to spend your birthday with Y/N huh?"

Aran jokingly exclaimed to his childhood friend.

"Probably in his house as always since he's always busy with practice anyway to go to another place."

Osamu straightforward explained.

"Shut up! Seriously, questions later, we're practicing right now!"

Atsumu's eyes narrow at them with a hint of embarrassment in his tone in which they only respond with a chuckle.

They were currently practicing at the school with their sets and spikes.

"But we're invited, right?"

Suna asked from the back of the net.

Atsumu turned his head towards him with a risen eyebrows.

He sighed heavily then he forms a lazy smile.

"Yeah. You guys are invited, the more the merrier anyway."

----

"Why do I have to forget such an important thing?"

Y/N exclaimed tiredly after running back to the store when she realized she forgets something.

She looked at the watch she has on her wrist and realized what time it is now.

'Atsumu should be done practicing right-'

"Y/N!"

Y/N immediately looked upwards from her watch with her eyes widen in surprise when she saw Atsumu with the rest of team Inarizaki walking on the other side of the road.

"Atsumu! With the others too! Hold on, I'll come to you!"

Y/N waved back as she turned left and right before trying to cross the zebra cross that is connected to each end of the sidewalk.

But, in the middle of the road, a truck suddenly can be seen driving towards Y/N's direction at a remarkably high speed.

The driver that was driving has a wasted expression with his body letting out reeks of alcohol smell as he was holding a bottle in his hand.

It wasn't long enough when Atsumu realized the truck that was heading towards her wouldn't slow down.

His relaxed and happy expression quickly changes into a fearful expression with his head quickly turns in Y/N's direction.

"Y/N!! GO BACK!!"

Atsumu yelled in a frightening expression as his mind was blank into running towards her and only thinking about saving Y/N from the crash.

But before he could even run towards her, his arm was quickly pulled away by Aran in which forbade him from moving further towards her.

As a result of this action, the truck successfully harnesses Y/N's life.

Atsumu's horrifying eyes widened when he could see Y/N's warm blood splattered throughout the roads.

Parts of her body were impacted over by the large wheels with her eyes were still open to the sky.

"Y/N!!"

Atsumu screams for her names.

He immediately forces his hand out from Aran's grasp.

Observing the same incident, the other members quickly come towards Y/N aid.

"I'll call an ambulance."

Kita quickly exclaimed with him hurriedly grab his phone to call it.

"Y/N..."

Atsumu muttered her name again with his hand holding her palm gently.

His eyes slowly shown visibly tears dropping out of his eyes, streaming down to his cheek in which every drop reach to the road.

"... Don't leave me."

----

After the ambulance come and aid Y/N to the hospital, all of them panic and were visibly worried about Y/N condition.

Especially Atsumu.

After a long hour wait in the long seat across the hall of the hospital, the door from Y/N's room finally opened to reveal the doctor who was operating on her.

Upon realizing it, Atsumu quickly ran towards him.

"Will she be alright?! Please, what's her condition?!"

Atsumu inquired the doctors with many questions that was filled with worries.

To his disappointment, the doctor only replied his question with a saddened frown as he looked Atsumu in the eyes.

"Her body was in a critical condition. When we analyze her body, we realize that she could not be revived... I deeply apologized for that, sir."

The doctor could only bowed down as he also grieve for the sudden passing.

Atsumu widened his eyes in horror when he heard the sudden announcement in which he never wish it will happen.

When he received the news, his breath has drastically become slower than usual with his heart stop beating from the shocks.

He was indeed in a unstable mental state.

Aran, who notices his behavior, slowly walked to him with his hand moving towards him.

"Atsumu... I'm sorry for--"

"SHUT UP!!"

Atsumu immediately slaps away Aran's hand.

He turned his head towards him in which both of his hands immediately grab his collar as he yelled from his lungs.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

"What?!!"

Aran's eyes widen by Atsumu sudden's violent behavior.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU STOP ME??! IF YOU HAVEN'T STOP ME RIGHT THERE, Y/N WOULD STILL LIVE!!"

Atsumu angrily yelled at him to which Aran responded with his hand grabbing Atsumu's wrist with an attempt to release them from the collar.

When Aran successfully release Atsumu's grasp, he narrowed his eyes in which he tried to respond him calmly.

"You will die if I hadn't stop you at that time."

"Then hell with that! At least Y/N would still sur-"

"If Y/N knows that you were the one who sacrifices yourself for her, do you think Y/N will be able to live her life peacefully?"

Atsumu soon falls into silence when Aran mentioned the possible aftermath if he sacrifices himself for her.

He then imagined the daily life Y/N would face if he were to die in her place.

In each of the scene, he can't imagine any of them where Y/N would truly be smiling warmly.

Continuing living without having their loves ones being part of their life again.

That is the most brutal hell in living.

"... You're right."

Atsumu muttered quietly as a struck of guilt burst from the complex emotion he is now experiencing.

"This is all my fault."

---

After the whole commotion at the hospital, Atsumu chooses to come home alone while the team also share their condolences about Y/N's sudden passing as they went on their separate ways.

When Atsumu was finally at home, his eyes widen in surprise when he saw many delicious dishes that were neatly laid out on the dining table.

He observes around the table and notices his favorite tart being put in front of his seat.

"Y/N..."

He hesitantly sits in his seat with his eyes looking at the tart.

Slowly but surely, he started eating the tart.

With each spoon filled with mouthful tart, he remembers every moment he spent with her.

From the first time they met, with their marriage, the interaction they have exchanged along with the troubles they have face together.

But, what hurts him the most.

Was when he remembered the incident as the horror scene of Y/N blood appears to the news of Y/N's passing.

Tears started streaming slowly down to his cheek in which his mind wasn't stable now as he looked like he has lost half of his sanity.

Then another image of Y/N suddenly appear in which it was one of their last interaction.

The day before she passed away.

'I love you too, Atsumu.'

__________________________

-
-
-

[ €ŇĐ ]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

407K 9K 22
【𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝?】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started august 1st 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ angst,fluff ➳@BLAUE...
4.8K 213 11
- 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -she just needed a few pairs of clothes to make it through an interview. he just wanted to safel...
15.6K 110 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...
1K 30 22
❥ When two best friends have fun on a drunken night. ❥Can they still be friends after the event that a-cured? ❥Can Tooru handle her heavy past? "...