𝗹𝗼𝗸𝗢 π—Όπ—»π—²π˜€π—΅π—Όπ˜π˜€

By Thewlix

✎ in progress β†  loki x reader oneshots, imagines and preferences (and avengers) well it started with the drac... More

author's note
being pretty must be tiring
tell it to shut up, or i'm about to smash it
πŸ“Œimagine thor saying "i'm going to tell her that you like her."
πŸ“Œamong us with the avengers
" all i want for christmas is you~ "
deviant android and a god
solacing afters
make me sway
make me sway / pt2
happy birthday, tom!
snowballs
not one for romance
do i make you nervous, loki?
hopeless romantic
the sun would shine on us again
an update

tired voice

2.7K 82 2
By Thewlix

summary: you wake up beside loki
warnings: fluffy
wc: 235

fluttering your eyes open, golden streaks bolted through. you grumble at the forbidden light, and wished to cast it out, so you turn over.

arms notice your movements, and wrap tightly around you once you stopped moving.
loki laid beside you calmly, nothing seeming to bother him. you smiled at the golden skinned god by you, messy raven bed hair, collarbones on show has his jumper fell loosely around his neck.

you hesitate to brush a strand of hair away from his face that he was huffing away as he slept, but you did so anyways. his head nudges into the pillow, and tightens his grip around you, pulling you that bit closer.

you smile, and curl your arms back under the covers and lazily haze one over his side, soothing circles into his back. you get a muffled groan from next to you, loki's head burying into your chest. you searched your hand from his back to his hair, and toyed with some of the waves.

"i love you." muffled and sleepy, loki speaks.
you still get butterflies in every place in your body when he speaks in the morning, the soft husked tone, the deepened, tired voice.
"i love you too, loki." you say, brushing back the hair that had fallen to the front his face, and kissing his forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
412K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
120K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...