Legendary-Tier Crap [𝚁𝙴-𝚆�...

By unleavenedbread

Lee Hyunjin's life is the true epitome of crap He thought it couldn't get any crappier till he died and found... More

1. The End
2. The beginning
3. Jaguar & Me
4. Jaguar & Me
5. Jaguar & Me
7. Otaku & Co
8. Jaguar & Me
9. Otaku & Co
10. Jaguar & Me
11. Authors Notes UPDATED!
12. Jaguar & Me
13. Culinary Prince Detective
14. Crap Meter Rising
15. Crap Meter Rising
16. Crap meter rising
17. Crap Meter Rising
18. Culinary Prince Detective
19. Min, Jin and Qin
20. Min, Jin and Qin
21. Min-Quad & Hyunjin
22. Qin Yu
23. Unyielding Min (UPDATED)
24. Aftermath (UPDATED)
25. The subject: Lee Hyunjin
26. Character profiles (UPDATED)
27. A duo of sinners
28. Otaku&Co
29. Divergence
30. Eunyoungs Master
31. Minhee
32. Our amazing Artemis!
33. The Cusp of Insanity(I)
34. The Cusp Of Insanity (II) (UPDATED
35. The Banquet
36. Two-Faced Culinary Prince
37. The Cusp Of Insanity (III)
38. The Cusp Of Insanity (IV)
39. Reminiscence I
40. Reminiscence II
41. Reminiscence III
42. Reminiscence IV
43. Convergence (I)
44. Convergence (II)
45. Convergence (III)
46. Convergence (IV): Chaos
47. Convergence (V)
48. Convergence (VI)
49. Convergence (VII)
50. Reminiscence(I)
51. Reminiscence (II)
52. Ifvnar
53. Ifvnar
54. Ifvnar: 101 WAYS
55. Ifvnar: 101 WAYS
56. Ifvnar: Investigation
57. Chaos
58. Chaos
59. Chaos: Convergence
60. Chaos
61. Chaos
62. Chaos 😀
63. Chaos: Bunny's escape strategy guide
64. Chaos: Emergency Summons
65. Chaos
66. Chaos: If goodbyes.....

6. Otaku & Co

902 71 11
By unleavenedbread

Days had turned into weeks and as time passed Lee Hyunjin was now a complete native of the forest (in his own opinion).

His leg had healed to the point where he could walk but there was still pain and he now limped, it was just that Min was impatient (worried) and always put him on her back.

They made trips to the lake daily, Lee Hyunjin found that the water was drinkable which was a relief since he would die of dehydration if not starvation.

Min stopped bathing him personally but if ever there was a day they didn't go to the lake for some reason then Min would definitely clean him.

Min ate fish whilst he ate plants. He often wondered if they could be poisonous but at this point he trusted that Min wouldn't bring him something like that and ate whatever she brought. Bit by bit she'd started bringing less of the second batch and Lee Hyunjin also realised he didn't get stomach aches anymore.

They had encountered many dangerous animals (oversized ones) and sometimes Min fought and defeated them but there were times Min didn't fight and she turned away escaping with him on her back.

When she did this Lee Hyunjin felt that she really was smart. Knowing when to run and when to fight is very important.

Sometimes Lee Hyunjin would try and talk to her of course she didn't respond with words but he felt that he knew what she was trying to say.

Whilst Lee Hyunjin was adapting to the forest and almost forgetting his previous way of life some other people elsewhere were in a completely different situation.
.
.
.

"Sunbae, sunbae are you okay?" Han Shinwoo shook him.
[Sunbae meaning something like senior, used to refer to people who have more experience than you in a specific area like at school or work]

He looked at the passed out figure that seemed like he wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

When Han Shinwoo woke up he found that him, his sunbae and two other people were in a strange place.

They were people dressed in what could only be armour with swords or spears and other weapons in their hands.

They put them all in a room and told them to wait there without explaining anything.

The last thing Han Shinwoo remembered was being in a terrible accident when on the bus to the exam centre.

He was sure that everyone died because just as he was recovering from the shock of the accident the entire bus blew up, that's how bad the accident was.

But now they were in this place. Han Shinwoo was a bit excited. He'd always wanted to experience such a thing, minus the death part of course.

Han Shinwoo was a certified closet otaku. He knew about transmigration and he was certain this was what happened to him. For him who hated his previous world this was something he desperately wished for.

The Sunbae he'd been shaking slowly showed signs of waking. His long eyelashes fluttered gently before he knitted his brows in discomfort. It was understandable since he was sleeping on the hard stone floor.

Kim Jaehyun sat up, his movements slow indicating he was still half asleep.

His platinum blonde hair was illuminated by the faint trickles of light that snuck in through the spaces in the curtain giving it a hazy halo. He blinked, his blue-grey eyes clearing up.

Kim Jaehyun was one quarter foreigner but his hair and eyes made it seem like he was half instead. He had a very handsome and enchanting appearance like that of a fairy prince from a fantasy story.

As an otaku, Han Shinwoo could verify this and so could the other two ladies that came along with them.

One of them was looking at Kim Jaehyun's morning appearance with sparkly eyes. While the other seemed to have a more tense expression on her face, maybe she was nervous?

Han Shinwoo rolled his eyes, his morning glory wasn't too bad as well was it?

"Shinwoo, you have something on your face," Kim Jaehyun said, his voice was a bit hoarse from waking up but it was good to listen to. But this good voice brought Han Shinwoo down from his glory as he reached up and felt the dried drool on his cheek.

He inwardly cursed himself and quickly wiped it away with much effort, he rubbed his cheek so hard it turned red.

At this point, Kim Jaehyun seemed to realise that something was off, why was he sleeping on a stone floor? Besides when did people even use these types of stones for the floor? Why was there no wood, tiles or even carpet?

"Where are we?" He asked before turning to see the girls. He paused before he smiled at them and greeted them politely then turned back to hear Han Shinwoo's answer.

"Sunbae.... actually I don't know. We also just woke up here. It's very strange..." Han Shinwoo decided not to mention transmigration, he needed to wait for a proper opportunity to bring it up so he doesn't sound like a weirdo and also so he can look a bit cool.

"Weren't we on the bus?" Kim Jaehyun asked. It was then that Kim Jaehyun remembered what happened, his long brows knitted once more, "didn't we..." he didn't finish his sentence. It didn't seem appropriate to ask if they died.

"Oppa," one of the girls finally spoke, her voice was airy and sweet like the gentle sound of a bell. "We... we also remember an accident and... we also think we died," she said, her eyes getting watery.

Kim Jaehyun, being the virtuous person he always was, reached out and reassuringly patted her shoulder. "Your name is Lee Byeol, yes?" He showed a slight smile, it was warm and friendly and Lee Byeol was directly stunned.

"Oppa... Oppa knows my name?"

Kim Jaehyun shook his head, "nows not the time for that. Look, at least we all know each other here and we are together so don't panic alright?" His gentle voice tickled her ears which were tinged red at the moment.

Lee Byeol had enough sense to nod her head.

Kim Jaehyun turned his gaze towards the other girl, "you too, Park Hae-Jin," he also smiled at her but there was something different about the way he smiled this time.
Park Haejin turned her head away from him.

Han Shinwoo looked at the situation, as expected of the prince of the culinary department, now if only his cooking could match his heavenly appearance.....

Han Shinwoo felt that it was good that the people became dumb when they saw Kim Jaehyun's face because then they won't notice the abominations his hands created in the kitchen.

Kim Jaehyun, after soothing everyone looked around the room, there wasn't much except for an old table with old chairs around it, the carving style looked like it belonged to a different century all together. Stone walls and maroon curtains with an outdated design.

"This place is weird," kim Jaehyun said.

Han Shinwoo nodded acting like he didn't know anything.

"What do you think?" Kim Jaehyun asked.

Han Shinwoo thought this was the chance he was waiting for, he opened up his chest and raised his chin. "Sunbae, you might find this weird but I think—

The large wooden door creaked open suddenly and in came a person dressed in light armour except for his head. "You are all awake," he said coarse. The green eyes beneath his mop of wheat blonde hair scanning them all.

Han Shinwoo felt bitter, his moment to shine had been snatched. No matter! They will be more chances for now he should play it by ear and see what happens. Since he was the only one who had an idea of what was happening, he decided to take the lead.

Who would have thought that at that moment, the prince of the culinary department would once again step up.

"Excuse me sir," Kim Jaehyun stood up. He bowed and sincerely greeted the armoured man. "Do you know what's going on? Why are we here?"

The man in armour seemed pleased
by Kim Jaehyun's polite way of speaking and he was also impressed by his calm demeanour.

"Don't worry, everything will be explained to you," he said more gently. "My name is Riven."

Kim Jaehyun nodded.

"Come with me," Riven said. He led them out of the room they were in.

Lee Byeol and Park Hae-Jin stayed close to each other and Kim Jaehyun and Han Shinwoo trailed behind completely forgotten but he hadn't given up.

Han Shinwoo actually didn't think he'd be some type of hero. He knew his character well, he was more suited to be a follower and he also knew who he should follow.

The prince of the culinary department.

Han Shinwoo guessed that that guy was most likely the one who'll be a hero and he should be his loyal brother in arms at least.

Riven took them down some winding hallways and after walking for nearly half an twenty minutes through the building they finally arrived.

Along their little journey they noticed a lot of people in strange attires. In garments that were centuries out of fashion. Not only that, all these people, majority of them looked like foreigners.

Han Shinwoo couldn't hide his smirk as he confirmed over and over again that they were in another world.

"Shinwoo?"

Han Shinwoo hadn't noticed that everyone had come to a stop and Kim Jaehyun was right in front of him.

"Sorry I was a little distracted," he nervously scratched the back of his head then mentally scolded himself.

Kim Jaehyun didn't have the chance to respond as Riven pushed open a set of doors.

These particular doors were much fancier than all the others they had passed and even had two guards standing on either side.

Han Shinwoo correctly guessed that this was the throne room.

"Your majesty, they're awake," Riven bowed. Then as if he received some instruction from up ahead he turned and left. The large doors remained open for them.

"Will you just stand there?" An arrogant voice came from inside the throne room.

Kim Jaehyun, knowing that was said to them, spoke for the rest, "please excuse us," he stepped in leading the others.

Han Shinwoo was quite impressed with Kim Jaehyun, even though he was known for his calm and gentle temperament, the way he was taking things without breaking down was impressive.

When they walked in, they subconsciously studied the room with their eyes.

In front of dark blue curtains lined with gold was a throne looked exquisite with inlaid gold, like only the best hands had been tasked with carving it.

This place was built with marble it gave off an air of beauty and wealth, clearly fit for a king.

Upon the throne sat an aged man with a grey spattered beard, his hair too had grizzle. His sharp eyes glinted with cold arrogance and indifference. Two steps beneath his throne were two young men, the one on the right much younger than the other.

Their looks were on the same level as the culinary departments prince albeit he still surpassed them.

They looked quite similar, brown-gold locks of hair framed their faces and fair skin like jade. The younger one had eyes like fresh purple hyacinths and a beauty spot beneath his pinkish lips.

Whilst the older one had a scar on his cheek that added to his stoic air, it made him seem unapproachable but still handsome. His eyes were an intense and icy shade of blue.

The two princes with silver crowns on their heads looked towards Kim Jaehyun and his group evidently scrutinising them with their gazes.

Kim Jaehyun greeted them and the others followed his lead.

The King after quietly observing them spoke once more, his voice sounded a bit disinterested.

"Forget about returning."

(A/N: If you like this story please remember to vote and leave a comment! See you in the next chapter!😁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
25.7K 1.4K 16
Suan who reincarnated as a passerby no. 2 in a romance novel, a cannon fodder who lacks presence, gloomy and very quiet. Still, he was happy for not...
1M 77.8K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
8.8K 486 13
"You finally decided to be honest to yourself." "Yes. I realized how stupid I've been." He gazed at the goddess with determined eyes. "I would like...