Boys Of Freedom

By kookykim_

"You lost him the second you laid your dirty ass fingers on me. And just so you know, I'm not doing this bec... More

Prolouge
|001
|002
|003
|004
|005
|006
|007
|008
|009
|010
|011
|013
|014
|015
|016
|017
|018
|019
|020
|021
|022
|023
|024
|025

|012

42 3 0
By kookykim_

"Dionysus!"

"Dionysus!" My body shots up and my eyes move to the left then to the right before landing on the tall figure that stood by the bedside.  My body flinches and moves away quickly,

"Dionysus, are you alright? Your door was open and I heard you wimperin." I look to his face and I cringe at how stoic it was but his eyes told another story.  Like concern and worry swims through out the pigment.

"Dionysus?" His voice got softer along with my breathing, my chest rising up and down from the lack of breath. My eyes moved panically around the room.

I need to get out

"Wine, look at me."

Where's the door?!

"Wine. Look at me." He cups my cheeks in his hand and my eyes instantly snap to his grey ones.

"Listen to my voice. You are ok, no one can hurt you."

"No one can hurt you!"

I push Kelly and he falls towards the side table, I don't see where he lands as I'm out of the bed and running down the hallway. My chest tight, footsteps heavy. The lights turn on slowly as I'm running by, frantically trying to find the stairs.

I need to get out of this house

The hallway grew longer, like it never ended. The sparkle of the light fixture in the greeting room meets my eyes and my pace only quickens. Rushing down the stairs I tumble over my feet, falling forward.

"Please NOT THE STAIRS!"

My eyes widen as I miss the railing to steady myself, hands slipping from the railing.

"WINE!" Arms wrap around my body to switch our positions as we tumble down the stairs. One arm around my waist and a hand protecting my head.  A small groan lets itself out as we hit the floor, my body being softened to the impact.

"Elliott!  Dion!  Are you ok?" Corey asks, rushing down the stairs.  My eyes tear and my lips quiver as I look up to see the blood slowly roll down his forehead.

"What happened?"

"Yes we are alright."

"Goodness, you're bleeding." We sat up and my eyes couldn't move from the wound, the one blood stream branch out as more came out. Everything around me started to muffle as my eyes shift all around his face, his lips moved but I couldn't hear anything that was coming of his mouth.

I-I did that to him..

My hand moves slowly up to his face, shaking. His attention moves to me once out skin touches, his eyes piercing into mine.

"You alright?" He asks, grabbing my wrists gently. My fingers touch the blood and it felt like it stung my skin, jerking my hand away. I breath hitches and I quickly move back from him, my back hitting the bottom post of the stairs.

I hurt him.

"Wine-"

"Stay away!" I yell as he got closer.

"Dionysus let me see-"

"I SAID STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" The spark in his eyes fades and his face becomes stone cold.

"Come on, let me fix up your wound." Mrs Newman says grabbing his hand gently and pulling him away.

"Dion-." Mr Newman lends out a hand.

"Stop!" I slapped his hand away.

"Dad-"

"I got this, don't worry, make sure Elliott's okay and then head back to bed." He sat on the floor as Corey left the room, glancing back for a second.  Crossed legged with a small smile on his lips.

"Dion, you didn't mean to did you..?" I shake my head viscously.

"H-He w-was trying to-to help and and then-"

"It's alright Dion, no ones going to hurt you. You're safe, look around, no one can get to you." My eyes shift rapidly around the room, the white walls start to calm my mind and my breathing started to slow down.

"See? Good...let get to your room." He helped me up and we walk up the stairs slowly. The hallway no longer looked endless, the white lights lit the hallway, not leaving a single space dark.

"Did you get hurt?  Does it hurt anywhere?" Mr Newman asked as we walked into my room.

"No I think I'm ok."  He nods and looks around.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to get some rest now.  I feel a little tired."  My hostile tone came out unintentionally and Mr Newman nods.

"Alright." He almost shot back with the same exact tone but there was a certain softness to it.  He walks out and shuts the door completely.  I let out a sigh before picking up my phone and checking the time.

2:59

I grip it tightly before going to throw it but my arms stops.

"Damn it." I set down the phone and go to sit in the corner of the room in the chair, letting my self be wrapped into my thoughts.  The moons light peaking through the curtains, time seemed endless looking out the paneled windows.  Like nothing was happening around me.

A thud makes me flinch and I turn towards the door, the door opens slightly before I stand and shut it abruptly.

"Wine.  Open the door." I was sure Kelly could burst through the door if he wanted to but I didn't want to see him.  Not after what I did to him, I did the one thing I didn't want other to experience.

"Choo, go away." My hand stayed on the door handle, forehead leaning against the door.

"Wine.  You did not do-"

"Go the fuck away." My heart was racing, my stomach felt like I was about to hurl any minute.

"Dionysus."

"Kelly.  I don't want to yell."

"......" There was a click on the other end and that was when my shoulders fell and my hand lets go of the door handle and falls to my side.

I had fallen asleep after that, somehow making it to my bed in the morning when I knew I was on the floor when my eyes shut.  I suspected it was Kelly but he was gone when I woke up.  It became silent.

Days soon turned into weeks and weeks turned into months.

Three fucking months.

We hadn't talked in three months.  We lived in the same god damn house and we didn't even make eye contact with each other.  Callian and Kai returned, bringing Ronnie and Ace back to the house, they were confused of the tension between the two of us.  It was easy to tell that there was something going on between each other but you couldn't tell if it was good or bad.  Around school it was much worse.  I was always in the weight room and Kelly was always in the gym, only a couple feet away, leading the volleyball team to wins the past couple months. Coach Rilly has definitely noticed how I didn't leave with Kelly anymore nor talked to him, we, I was clearly avoiding him like the plague but Kelly was just respecting how I felt and left me alone which didn't make me feel any better.

But we weren't the only ones with so called 'problems'. Ace and Kai had started to hangout less and less and that wouldn't be weird if Ace wasn't the clinging type but he is, he could rarely go without a kiss for 20 minutes. The honeymoon period was slowly ending in their relationship.

"W-What? No ta-take that back, back." My body leans backwards at the distress in the sweet voice to see who it was.

"Kai..." Mumbling to myself as I look back to my math textbook,

"It-It's no-not t-true!"  I stood at the raise in tone, my mind completely done with the problems that I was working on.

She never raises her voice..

"Princess, I don't feel that way anymore!  I promise!" I was close to them by the time those words left his mouth.

"I can't believe it!  I-I." I watch as she stumbles over her words.  Her body was tense and her voice was stern, she glanced between Ace and a brown haired girl that I recognized all to well.

What's this bitch doing here?

"Fuck you." My eyes widen at the swear word.

"Fuck you Ace King." There was a pause before there were footsteps, they faded second by second.

"KAI!"

"What's the point of going after her? Do you think she'll forgive you?"

"Why the hell did you tell her?!" He yells,

"Because if I can't have you, no one will."

"You—"

"What the fucking hell did you do?" He turns around and looked at me with wide eyes, the brunette bitch had a smirk on her lips. Ace is my best friend but Kai, Kai is the one girl he can't mess with without getting punched in the fucking face.

"Dion...." Ace whispers, he looked as if his world was crumbling around him, teary eyed.

"I'm going to ask again before I drag your ass."

"What.  Did.  You. Fucking.  Do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 36 9
"will you be there, even if the world was falling apart.....will you be there?" i asked. All i wanted was to feel okay, to finally be able to be free...
373K 8.7K 50
"No one can have you beside me" he said "Why are you making my life a living hell? What have I done to you? She said "when I laid my eyes on you ,I k...
635K 13.7K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
234 17 15
They say when love is real it'll find it's way. And that's how I met the love of my life. As cliche as it sounds he was my home. "I'll never stop...