OCD

By BumblebeeLD3137

In this fanfiction, Shoto Todoroki has OCD (obbsesive compulsive disorder) and has to share a dorm with Katsu... More

Character Facts
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8? Yeah.
Chapter 9
A TodoBaku Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Question.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

3K 66 53
By BumblebeeLD3137

When Todoroki wakes up the next morning, he can't remember anything. Then, all the memories came flooding back to him as fast as a rollercoaster. The boy's faced flushed as he got up and headed to the kitchen.

He learned from last time that toast wasn't the right way to go. Instead, the boy grabbed some milk and cereal. Todoroki used a technique that he learned when he was younger. Before he would accidentally pour to much cereal and milk because his disorder would want to do it over and over again. So he learned to only pour a little bit, so that when his OCD kick in the bowl didn't overflow. However, to still be cautious he would get a bowl a bit larger than the normal cereal bowl.

"9, 10, 11, 12..." As he was finishing his counting, Bakugo enters the room and begins to speak. "Hey, what was that yesterday?" He asks Todoroki immediately turning around with a bewildered look on his face. "Huh? He questions not understanding. "You really don't remember?" Todoroki shrugged he didn't remember what happened past banging his head against the wall. "You fuckin passed out in a bathroom!" Todoroki still look confused but after a few seconds he remembered. He remembered his dream and went red for the second time that day. He grabbed his cereal quickly and rushed to his room, closing and locking it behind him.

Bakugo went to go after him, only to be faced with a door. He continued to bang on the wooden door demanding answers. He soon left to his room to make a call. He stepped inside and turned on his phone, unlocking it and going to contacts. He took a second to think about what he was doing and pressed on the contact labeled "Pink Cheeks". The phone rung two times before he heard a faint hello on the other side of the phone.

BAKUGO:

"Hey Pink Cheeks"
                                                                                            URARAKA:

                                                                                "Yes Bakugo-kun?¨

BAKUGO:

¨What is Todoroki's number?¨
                                                                                             URARAKA:

                                                                            Todoroki not Icyhot?¨

BAKUGO:

¨ Shu-¨
                                                                                            URARAKA:

                                ¨Anyway, Todoroki's number is ***-***-****¨

BAKUGO:

¨Thanks, tell no one about this got it.¨
                                                                                            URARAKA:

                                                                             ¨Sure except Mina¨

BAKUGO:

¨NO!¨

*Beeep*

Uraraka hangs up after she says her last statement leaving the blondes shouts for another pair of ears to deal with. After a few minutes Bakugo calmed down and returned to his home contacts and clicked the "+" sign. He began to type down Todoroki's number and began texting.

BAKUGO:
Hey.

Todoroki jumped from the sudden beep of his phone and checked his notifications. He tapped the most recent one and was confused when he saw a text from an unknown number. He quickly started typing:

BAKUGO:

Hey.
                                                                                       TODOROKI:

                                                                                        Who is this?
BAKUGO:

Its Bakugo.
                                                                                        TODOROKI:

                                                         How did you get my number?
BAKUGO:

Don't question me.
                                                                                        TODOROKI:

                                                                                                      Ok...
BAKUGO:

Now answers.
                                                                                         TODOROKI:

                                                                                                       No.
                             You Have blocked this number

Todoroki sighed as he looked at his now black screen as he heard loud stomping quickly getting closer to his door. "ICYHOT! What the HELL!?" Todoroki flinched at the loud scream of anger. It reminded him of his father a bit. "Leave me alone" Todoroki said. Bakugo hearing this only got angrier. "I'M SORRY THAT I SAW SOMETHING WRONG AND TRIED TO HELP!? SORRY FOR WORRYING!?
He yelled before leaving the dorm slamming the door shut behind him.

Bakugo was red in the face for anger and embarrassment. 'How dare that Icyhot bastard tell him to leave him alone when he just tried to help? Also, what the hell, worried, I don't worry' Bakugo thought. He continued walking until he got to Kirishima and Kaminari's shared dorm. Unlike last year there dorms were not beside each other. Hell, they were nowhere close to each other.

Bakugo knocked on the door ready to play video games to get his mind off everything. When he knocked on the door, he heard ruffling inside. Soon it was opened, and the two boys were revealed. Kirishima had his shirt off and was rather flushed on the face, Kaminari was the one who opened the door, and then Bakugo heard the toilet flushed. Deku soon walked out of the bathroom, and Bakugo was bewildered.

He instead closed the door back and made his way to Jirou's room instead to play and listen to music. He walked back to the hall with his dorm and walked to the nearest door to the right. This was Jirou and Momo's shared dorm. The two had been dating for a while, when the told the class not many were surprised. Most of them had suspected it or been told before hand, Bakugo being one of them.

He knocked on the door and heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. When it was opened Bakugo walked inside to be greeted by Momo as she asked if he wanted anything. He shook his head and asked which room was Jirou's. Momo replied, "The one to the left, have fun." Bakugo nodded and walked towards the door.

Bakugo didn't mind Momo as much as the other students, she was kind of like  the mom of the class. She always took care and checked up on everyone whenever she could. Bakugo actually had a bit of respect for her deep inside.

Bakugo knocked on the door in front of him and Jirou yelled from inside "Hold on!" After a few minutes Jirou yelled "Come in!" As Bakugo opened the door Jirou greeted him. She had kind of guessed who was there due to all the angry knocking she had heard. As he sat down on the the bed, the conversation started.

"So why are you here?" Jirou started off as he shuffled to the empty space beside the angry blonde. Bakugo continued on the conversation by replying, " I want to get my mind off somethings, I was going to go to go to Shitty hair and Dunceface's room but....I think I went in at the wrong time." Jirou nodded her head notifying him that she was listening before asking "Well, I am not the best at this that would be Momo, but do you want to jam out?"

Bakugo only replied, "Well that IS why I came here." He said grabbing his phone and clicking on a playlist named 'Rock OUT'.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
⬆️
(It changed again)

I apologize for the slow update. I had writers block for a while and finally decided on a chapter idea. Also, I wrote 1000+ words this time, aren't you guys proud.

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

Anyways, hope you have an amazing day. Happy New Years!😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 676 17
[Fan fiction] Its summer break and class 1-A just got done with their mission. Some students plan to stay in the dorms over the break, this includes...
4.3K 174 20
Katsuki Bakugo, the Prince, is starting at UA High in the second year of school. There he meets the chaotic class 2-A. One interesting classmate caug...
92.8K 2.6K 90
Kasuki gets his quirk injuring Izuku and causing them to meet Shoto. Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto all struggle in their own way. Will they get passed th...
114K 3.8K 18
"Anyway, I have the list of partners, and tonight you will find things out about your partner that nobody else knows about them. Be ready to share th...