Get Your Guns | Vol. 1 | Jami...

By AllMightyLovebird

Vol. 1 in the Bower series About 8 hours ago Jamie Campbell Bower became what is called single. He found out... More

1| Scotch
2 | Sucker Punch
3 | Tickets
4 | Opening Night
5 | The process of getting laid
6 | Dip Cans
7 | In the spirit of celebration
8 | Uncooperative Deadweight
9 | Random gravity checks
10 | Tent Alert
11 | A clash of worlds
12 | Research
13 | Lasertag Champion
14 | Known as myself
15 | Casa de Skye
16 | Principles
17 | The Heavens Opened
18 | Trickery
19 | Wait Till Tomorrow
20 | Gigs, chicks and rock n' roll
21| To Love And Let Go
22 | Bastard
23 | Tree Redheads
24 | Shadowhunter Boot Camp
25 | In Love With You
26 | I want you
28 | Challenges by Rhys
29 | Bower-napping
30 | Change of plans

27 | Cocooned sore potato

2K 48 12
By AllMightyLovebird

A/N: Chaper 26 is locked due to mature content. Follow me to read it.

Skye

Being in bed with Jamie was unlike anything - or anyone else I had ever been with before. He was rough, yet tender at the same time, he dominated me relentlessly and yet he never did anything without my consent. How he did it, I don't know. Before him I had had a couple of boyfriend, but never something serious at all. We had always just ended up as fuck buddies, shagging one day and then not noticing each other for weeks, till we got to horny and fucked again. I had only ever had one serious relationship, which I pretended as if never happened.

With Jamie it all felt different, for one thing the way he looked at me made my heart want to burst, there was so much - now I wouldn't say love, but it gave me the feeling that he only saw me. There was so much admiration, desire and respect in that look, it made my stomach do loops and it felt like fireworks had just been set of inside my chest.

Another thing in the matter was that... He was good... I wasn't inexperienced in the art of making love, but this... let's just say I didn't know I was capable of having multiple orgasms until Jamie came (no pun intended) along. We had spent the rest of the afternoon and the whole night tumbling around in my bed, kissing and feeling every inch of each other's bodies over and over again. Panting, sweating and moaning till the early morning hours.

When I woke up that morning, my head was spinning, like the world had turned upside down and I had just refused to turn with it. I was lying in my bed, a sheet twisted violently around me, I felt like a cocooned sore potato. Sore? My whole body ached from top to bottom as if it had been stretched and bended in places it had never been before. The rigorous training was one thing, but the sore sensation in my 'special place' was somewhat of a new development. Jamie! Suddenly the world flopped back to its normal state. A smile stretched itself simultaneously on my face. Wonderingly I stretch out my arms in my bed searching for skin, but I found nothing. Had I been dreaming? I rolled myself around numerous times and finally got up, my body still entangled in the white sheet.

My room was a complete mess. There were clothes, both clean and dirty thrown, right about everywhere - even on the loft lamp where there was a white top hanging. Making it look like ghost had found its way into my room. The one and a half man bed I sat on was so messed up in a blob of white sheets I was surprised it could even be call it a bed anymore. The room felt cold and clammy like all hostles probably did in the winter. Even though there was a rug on the floor it didn't do it much good, due to the poorly isolated mint green walls.

Jamie was nowhere in sight, but there was steam flouting out with the sound of running water and someone humming a catchy tune from my bathroom door. Jamie. I huffed, leaned over taking hold of my phone. There were several messages from both Brad and Jane, telling me how life was at home and asking me if I had broken any bones just yet and what not. I answered them as sarcastically as I could.

The next massage was from my mother, I didn't even read it, I just deleted the whole conversation without looking. She always nagged me about going to uni or just doing as all the rich kids did, to come home and visit, quite being a stupid brat. Needless to say we didn't speak - okay she did, me, not so much. But I preferred it that way, I hadn't even told her about the role I've gotten. I didn't even want to rub it in her face, most people would probably be dying to tell their posh mother they had succeeded at their life goal, but not me. I just wanted her to float around on her own stupid island of middleclass 'Mrs. Dursley's' till the end of time. Just as I deleted her massages another sprang up. It was from Patrick, the dark haired guy who was going to play Alec.

Delaney! Operation unicorn! Kidnapping! Cornwall! You, Bower. Courtyard 1400 hours sharp! Shut yo mouth! Everyone in position. Bring your game!

- O'Neill

Okay, so for the untrained eyes this message was pretty close to a splutter of almost random words. But seeing as I had been trained as a prank ninja, I knew what this was. It was a battle call. We were going to kidnap Jamie and take him to 'Cornwall' - wherever that was - at 02.00 pm today, I needed to have Bower unknowing in the courtyard at abovementioned time. And bring your game meant something along the lines of 'act along, something crazy is going to go down'. But whatever it was, it was doomed to fail within a couple of minutes, but it would be fun at the least.

I looked at the clock, 10: 55 am, still got a couple of hours to go. I untangled myself (somehow) from the sheets and followed the humming there had quickly turned into a full on freestyle rap, beatboxing mash-up between Jamie Campbell Bower and the shower walls.

I cracked opened the door to see Jamie lying in the bathtub bubbles and water everywhere, playing suspiciously with the showerhead. He shot me a crooked smile, when he saw me and stopped his singing, seeing as I was wearing nothing what so ever. He let go of the showerhead making it disappear into the water.

"Come here," he said, hoisting up his legs so I could fit in the other end. But I had a better idea; I walked over and lowered myself in the water, straddling him. The water was hot and filled with foam. I settled hovering above his crotch; somehow we both fitted in the tub, though it was a tight fit. He hummed in pleasure, taking my nipple in his mouth, which evidently made my breath hitch. His hands glided around my waist to cup my arse. I snuck my arms around his neck, entwining them at the back of his neck. Then I lowered my head to kiss him, when he broke from my nibble. It was a sweet kiss, his lips wet and hot to the touch, he smelled like sex, toothpaste, my soap and plain Jamie. I broke from his mouth and stroked his wet hair back from his face; it looked darker than it usually did, due to the water.

It was a confusing thing, what was going on right now. We had - to put it unladylike - been humping like bunnies all night. And I really didn't know how or why we had done so; all I knew was that it felt fucking amazing. Even less did I know about how Jamie felt about all of this, other than the immense pleasure of plundering into me at every given opportunity - and I am not the one to complain. But in a couple of hours all of this had to come to an end. We would have to leave the confinements of my room and join the others. The question in all of this was - what would we be? Friends? No, it's a little late for that! But friends with benefits just felt, not to say wrong, but just not right. It was too.. I don't know... I have no idea. I cared more for Jamie that I had ever admitted to myself and seeing him kiss Mathilda had just confirmed me in my worst believes about him, that he was some rich celebrity who didn't give at rats arse, and would sleep with whoever he wanted, whenever he wanted, without any regards for anyone's feelings but his own. But he had charged after me, not stayed with Mathilda, being all smug, repeating 'wupsi' under his breath. He had run after me, out in the cold winter air and had at least tried to convince me that he was sorry, that it was a huge mistake. An action like that had to count for something, right? I don't want to be that girl who is stupid enough to fall for his sweet talk and then in the end he turns out to be the biggest dickhead on the face of the earth. I didn't want that. I had stopped moving all together as doubt and worry flooded my thoughts. At the moment I was simple staring out into nothingness, but to Jamie it must have felt like I was staring him down.

"Where are you wondering off to?" he asked breaking the almost eerie silence.

"Oh, nowhere..." I mumbled, focusing my vision on him.

"No, Skye, what is it?" Jamie asked, as I moved back a little so out genitals wasn't so close. I sat myself on his thighs, my hands still tugging slightly at the nape of his neck, "Skye, I can see something is bothering you? What is it? You can trust me with anything, you know that right?" he said as he moved his hands from my buttocks to my hips, running his hands soothingly up and down my sides, making tingles quiver through my body at the simple touch. Being naked in this bathtub with him, was as vulnerable as any of us would ever be. Totally and utterly bare to each other, to lie now would be inexcusable.

"I..." I started before I went silent for a little while, plugging up the courage to tell him what had just been going through my mind, "I am a little scared, J..." I admitted trailing of at the end, wanting him to say something, anything before I went on. My heart was beating out of my chest with anticipation.

"What are you scared of, Reap?" He asked, lifting his upper body up to kiss the crook of my neck, before he rested his face in that same spot, on my shoulder, snaking his arms around me. In return I wrapped my arms around him, one hand in his hair, another around his shoulder as I somehow was a little taller than him due to the way we were sitting.

"It just..." I mumbled into his hair, his scent engulfing my senses, "I just don't know... what are we, J?"

"Skye..." he said my name with so much feeling, by heart locked itself in my throat in expectation of what was coming next, "I am totally and completely in love with you, and you really ought to know it by now." He mumbled against my neck, placing a kiss there. What? Realising I had only thought it, I repeated myself out loud.

"What?" I quacked.

"I am in lo-,"

"No, sorry I heard you, I just, didn't think... I... I didn't know.. I just... You know.. We're.. You're.. I'm...," I miserably failed to start a sentence.

"You don't need to say anything, Skye, just if you in any way feel the same... then kiss me," he mumbled and I just did. I kissed him with no care in the world, like we were never going to leave these incarcerations, as if there was no tomorrow and this moment was the only time we had got. Desperately trying to run from the claws of my suspicious mind, I wanted so badly to believe what he was saying, to just be here with him, not caring what the world thought, not caring what my stupid mind thought. But I couldn't let it go. I felt so bad for it, but I just couldn't for the life of me figure out what we were and he hadn't exactly answered. I broke from his mouth our faces only inches apart.

"Jamie?" I whispered.

"Mmm," he hummed softly his eyes closed, pressing his forehead to mine.

"Are we...?" I asked letting the rest of the question hang in the air.

"We can be anything and everything between the stars, Skye," he said, "You just have to say the word."

"But what do you want?" I asked promptly, it wasn't like I could make this decision on my own.

"You." He croaked kind of hoarsely, when he opened his eyes they were big and black with lust, which I decided to take as a compliment. A shy smile appeared on my face.

"You're such a cheese ball," I said trying to hold back a giggle (I failed obviously), sitting back up on his thighs.

"Hey! I'm trying to be romantic here! Quit laughing!" he said, a strained look on his face, he was having trouble not breaking out laughing too.

"Sorry..." I smiled, "you don't look it, but you are like a real life hopeless romantic!"

"What? Are you telling me I'm not a real man?" he challenged, a wicked smile on his face. He perked up closing his arms around me. No escape.

"No..." I hesitated, "Well,-"

"Choose your words carefully, woman!" he threatened.

"I'm just not sure... are you?" I said, a confused eyebrow raised.

"Huuu, Someone's gotta teach you a lesson, you little minks!" he said as he locked his arms even tighter around me, guiding my core towards his, so I could feel him. I couldn't help but giggle. I snaked my arms around him, expecting things to get very hot, very quickly. We kissed for a couple of long heated seconds, before Jamie suddenly pulled back a troubled look on his face, "you know what the only problem is?" I gave him the 'what?' face, "we're all out of condoms." I made this unattractive snort like giggly laugh.

"Oh, what a tragedy!" I cooed. Pulling him close, planting a soft kiss on his mouth, this was when his stomach decided to sound like a dying wale.

"Food?" I asked.

"Food."

A/N: remember to VOTE, and maybe COMMENT if you are enjoy the story! tell me your thoughts it means a lot! thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.9K 64
Inspired by DDLG stories I've read. *18+ only; has mature and sexual content* Don't read this story if you don't approve of BDSM or DDLG. Thanks! Whe...
9.7K 396 21
Stephanie, Stevie to friends, is a single woman, working as a housekeeper for the Buckingham family. Lindsey, Mr. Buckingham, a family man, becomes f...
2.2K 62 20
Y/N was traveling England for the first time and bumped into no other than Jamie Campbell Bower. She was unsure who he was but she knew he very attra...
3.4K 88 18
This is story contains smut, And strong language After your ex cheated on you, someone comes into your life and sweeps you away. A man named Joesph Q...