Yellow (George Weasley)

بواسطة solemn-swear

"I jumped across for you Oh, what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow" - Leah Hadleigh is no stranger to... المزيد

1 - Ford Anglia
2 - The Weasleys
3 - Late Night Snack
4 - Wiggenweld
5 - Hallowe'en
6 - Quidditch
7 - Serpents
8 - The Chamber
9 - Sighting
10 - Black Dog
11 - The Map
12 - Snowmen
13 - Peaceful Potions
14 - Fireworks and Filch
15 - Quidditch World Cup
16 - Dark Mark
17 - Tri-Wizard Tournament
18 - The Goblet
19 - Amortentia
20 - Well Done Dragon
21 - Firewhisky
22 - Dates
23 - Escape
24 - Yule Ball
25 - Promises
26 - Black Lake
27 - Treasure
28 - Moody
29 - Three Broomsticks
31 - Maze
32 - The Order
33 - Fishing
34 - Extendable Ears
35 - Umbridge-itis
36 - Decrees
37 - Filch's Secret Admirer
38 - Weasley is Our King
39 - First Christmas
40 - Black Quill
41 - Goodbyes
42 - The Exit
43 - Ministry of Magic
44 - Last Ride
45 - Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
46 - U-No-Poo
47 - Lily
48 - First Meeting
49 - Visit
50 - Sprouts
51 - Christmas Pudding
52 - Ring of Fire
53 - Zonko's
54 - The Guard
55 - Astronomy Tower
56 - Dumbledore
57 - Snatchers
58 - Seven Potters
59 - Saint Like
60 - Romanian Guest
61 - The Shed
62 - Bill & Fleur
63 - Interrogations
64 - Registry
65 - The Trial
66 - The Lovegood's
67 - Dora
68 - Uno
69 - Aunt Muriel's
70 - April Fools
71 - Galleons
72 - Nightmares
73 - Limbo
74 - Harry's Return
75 - The Last Battle
76 - Calm After the Storm
77 - A Surprising Dinner
78 - Return to Wheezes
79 - Fruit
80 - Summer Nights
81 - Hens and Stags
82 - The Wedding
83 - The Reception
84 - Pygmy Puffs and Explosions
85 - Jealousy
86 - Charing Cross
87 - Lightbulb
88 - Move In
89 - Mistletoe
90 - Peanut Butter Pickles
91 - Welcome
92 - Parenthood
Epilogue
Authors Note

30 - Inside Out

19K 562 277
بواسطة solemn-swear

I plopped down on the hard bench next to Ginny, reaching for a chicken and ham sandwich and instantly sinking my teeth into it. I could see her looking at me with a smug smile out of the corner of my eye. "What?" I asked with a mouthful of lunch.

"I knew it." Her smile got bigger.

"Did Fred or Ron tell you?" I rolled my eyes, the ends of my lips curling up in my own smile.

"Actually Hermione and I had bets on how long it would take for you two to get together. I thought it'd be before the Yule Ball so I'm out a galleon." She took a bite of her own sandwich as more people joined us at the table.

George sat beside me with a goofy smile. "Hello, love." He placed a kiss on my cheek.

Fred gagged, pointing a finger down his throat. "You two are insufferable."

"Are you jealous there, Freddie? We'll find you a girl to smooch." George teased, clapping his brother on the shoulder.

The two boys continued to rag on each other, Lee occasionally joining in on it. I ate the rest of my lunch rather quickly and dismissed myself to the common rooms. Thankfully, everyone was down at lunch or studying in the library. The common room was empty and mostly quiet. I could use a bit of peace before my afternoon classes. The only sound was coming from a small gramophone in the corner of the room. The music that came from it was so old that I'm sure it was popular when McGonagall started school.

Of course, just as I settled onto the couch with a book, George came in to distract me. "I knew you'd be doing something boring." He smiled before sitting next to me, his fingers instantly twirling around a strand of my hair.

"Well what did you have in mind if I'm so bland?" I smirked, marking my page and setting the book down.

"Everyone else is at lunch..." He looked between me and the stairs.

"What are you suggesting, Weasley?" I gave him a devilish grin as he lifted himself off of the couch.

He kept two hands on either side of my head, effectively pinning me back against the furniture. A smile crept onto his lips as he leaned in, ducking by my ear. "I think you know just what I'm suggesting...Hadleigh." He whispered, his hot breath fanning across my neck.

My heart raced as he took my hand in his, gently pulling me on my feet. I followed close behind him as we snuck up to his dorm.

The minute he got the door shut, our lips connected. His one hand ran through my hair while the other wrapped around my back. "We don't get a lot of time to ourselves do we?" He muttered as he pulled away.

"No we do not." I mumbled, pulling him down to me by his tie. I certainly wouldn't mind more alone time with him. It's hard enough for me to keep my hands off of him when Fred's around.

He gently guided me to his bed and I giggled when I flopped back onto the soft surface. He pulled away with a cheeky grin, planting kisses all over my face and down my neck. The thing I love most about fooling around with George is the laughter throughout. With every kiss my heart beat sped up until it was practically hammering inside my chest. My hands ran through his hair, tugging lightly on the long strands, causing him to let out a low groan into my neck and squeeze my hips a little tighter.

I once again connected our lips, a bit more desperately this time. His kiss is far more intoxicating than any amount of firewhisky I can imagine. My head is already dizzy with thoughts of George.

He cupped my jaw and deepened the kiss, his hands running along the small patch of exposed skin above the waistband of my skirt. Goosebumps littered my skin at the sensation of his hands against my bare skin. I felt them slowly drift underneath my jumper, his large hands running tauntingly slow up my abdomen.

"Should we get rid of this?" He mumbled between kisses, his eyes already dark with lust.

When I nodded he pulled me forward, supporting me with a hand on my lower back. My jumper was lifted over my head and I was left in nothing but my bra. This is the most exposed to George I've ever been, but I never expected to feel this comfortable with it.

"Beautiful." He whispered, diving back down to my neck. A small moan escaped my lips as he gently bit down on the sensitive skin. I began to undo his shirt, slowly popping buttons off one by one until his toned torso was exposed to me.

His fingertips grazed my bare skin teasingly as his hand trailed up my abdomen before palming my breast over my bra. I instinctively arched my back to press my body against his. A hand began to trail up my thighs and under my skirt.

Before I could process the sound of a turning knob, the door swung open revealing a sick looking Fred and an amused Lee. "Good, Godric. I'm just getting used to this. Do you have to snog her in our room?" Fred groaned. "Bloody hell, you could've at least tied a tie on the doorknob!"

"I told you this is what they'd be doing." Lee smirked. "Good one, Georgie."

I blushed, pushing George off of me by his shoulders and grabbing my discarded jumper to cover my chest. "Why didn't you lock the door, you dolt!" I slapped him lightly on his bare chest.

"Come on, darling. They'll leave eventually." He assured me as he tried to pull me back, not even bothering to button up his shirt.

"I better be off to class." I quickly yanked my jumper back over my head, trying my best to not give Fred and Lee a show. I'll need a good ten minutes for the tint to my cheeks to go away.

"Your jumper's on inside out!" Lee called after me, laughter bubbling out.

As I was walking away I heard George say, "You two just can't let me enjoy myself can you?" followed by a chorus of laughter.

* * *

Later that evening, I chatted along with Alicia and Angelina as we walked through the pine forest just outside of Black Lake. We were partnered up for a Herbology project that requires us to find some ingredients in nature.

"Leah, I'm seriously so sorry." Angelina gushed. "If I would have known you and George were a thing I never would've asked Fred to bring him to the ball for Katie."

"It's really fine." I assured her with a laugh. "Clearly it worked out for us."

"I can't believe you hid that from us for so long." Alicia shook her head, giggling while we approached the edge of the water.

"We were being stupid and didn't want to freak Fred out...so we kept it a secret and just snuck around." I plucked a bunch of green leaves from the ground and handed the Wormwood to Alicia. "Plus it took me a while to figure out how I felt myself."

"I bet the sneaking around was pretty hot though." My roommate waggled her eyebrows as she carefully secured the segment of plant into a vial.

"Is he as good of a kisser as Fred?" Angelina giggled.

"I wouldn't know about Fred." I shuddered at the idea of locking lips with my best friend. "But George is an amazing kisser."

The two girls shared a laugh as I blushed slightly. I'm not used to the whole girl talk thing but I kind of like it. The conversation quickly moved on to the Tri-Wizard Tournament. The third task is tomorrow. We'll finally find out who's going to win.

"I'm routing for Harry." Alicia held my hand to sturdy me as I waded slightly into the water. I was slightly nervous my wellies wouldn't be tall enough but thankfully they kept my feet dry. Neville tipped me off that he had found some Gillyweed here before.

"You're only routing for him because he's our star seeker." Angelina rolled her eyes with a grin. "I think it'll be Cedric. He's dreamy."

"I heard that's the first trait they look for in a Tri-Wizard champion." I teased, routing through the water.

"Well who are you cheering for then, Leah?" She laughed.

"Yeah you've sort of got a stake in both champions." Alicia sat down on the embankment next to Angelina.

"One is a close friend," She paused as a smirk spread across her face. "And the other is the third point to your love triangle."

I splashed both girls vigorously while they giggled to each other and scrambled away from me. "Cedric's one of my best friends."

"Someone should tell him that." Alicia teased.

I rolled my eyes as I unrooted the plant I was searching for. "You know the two of you can help too." Both girls stuck their tongues out at me as they stood to search around in the various brush.

————————————

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

56.4K 826 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
107K 1.5K 33
A Draco Malfoy love story// For readers 16+ Smut, love, & a lot of messes. -Even when drowning seemed like the only option, I was able to find someo...
Wicked بواسطة lexi

قصص الهواة

37.2K 841 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...
7.8K 153 86
Phoenix Jane Diggory, Cedric Diggory's kid sister and Ron Weasley's bestest friend since birth. Just cross the dirt path and a couple of trees from t...