what the hell happened to you...

By hehlolz

š™²šš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› š™“šš’šššš‘šš š™¼šš¢ ššœšš’ššœššššŽšš›ššœ ššŠšš—šš š™ø šš‘ššŠšš šš—ššŽššŸššŽšš› šš‹ššŽššŽšš— ššŸššŽšš›šš¢ ššŒšš•šš˜ššœššŽ. ššˆ/šš—... More

šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš šš˜.
šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš’ššŸššŽ.
ššœšš’šš”.
ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
ššššŽšš—.
ššŽšš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—.
šššš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—.
šššš’ššššššŽššŽšš—.
ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššŽššŽšš—.
ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššŽššŽšš—.
šš—šš’šš—ššŽššššŽššŽšš—.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš šš˜.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
šššš’šššššš¢.
šššš’šššššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ.
šššš’šššššš¢-šššš šš˜.
šššš’šššššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ.
šššš’šššššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›.
šššš’šššššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ.
šššš’šššššš¢-ššœšš’šš”.
šššš’šššššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—.
šššš’šššššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš.
šššš’šššššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ.
ššœšš’šš”šššš¢.

ššœšš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—.

12.1K 313 489
By hehlolz

"Grab a chalk," Five said, frantically writing on his wall, not even looking to see that it was Y/n. She shifted uncomfortably, putting the coffees down. She sighed and grabbed a piece of chalk.

"So- what are we doing?" she asked.

Five paused, looking over his writing, "I'm trying to find a person or people that will prevent the apocalypse. Their death I mean. Do you know how to do tha-"

"Yes, I know how to do that," she interrupted him, grabbing her coffee and drinking half of it. She shook her head and walked over to a clean wall. She started writing, her writing became more and more frantic as she continued to write all the equations down.

She turned and saw Five circling four names that were written on the wall. Y/n stood up and walked over to the wall, looking at the names. "Milton Greene? That gardener?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, odd, but, it works," he replied. She nodded and walked back over to her section of the room, checking over her work. "I think we've got something, Delores. It's tenuous, but promising."

There were footsteps and then a shifting on the floor. Y/n turned to see Luther staring at Five. "Five, who are you talking to? Oh, hi Y/n. What is all this?" Luther asked, looking around the room.

"It's a probability map," Five stated, looking over his equations again.

"A probability of what?" Luther asked.

"Of whose death could save the world," Five stated. "We've narrowed it down to four," he said, tapping the names with the chalk.

"Are you saying that one of these people causes the apocalypse?" Luther asked, pointing to the circle of names.

Y/n rolled her eye and groaned, hitting her head on the wall. "Jesus- Christ- Luther- God- Idiot," she said in between banging her head on the wall. She rested her forehead against the wall, "It means that one of those four people's death might prevent the apocalypse."

"Oh," he said.

"Oh," Y/n repeated.

"I'm not following," he said confused.

"Christ, Luther. The apocalypse would go poof," she said, making a gesture with her hands.

"Poof?"

"Allegedly," Y/n stated.

"Why's that?" he asked. Y/n groaned and smacked her forehead.

"Time's a fickle Luther," Five said. "The slightest alterations in events can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum," he explained.

"The butterfly effect," Y/n said, leaning back on the wall.

"So, all we have to do is find the people with the greatest probability of impacting the time line, and wherever they may be, kill them," Five explained, jumping off his bed and grabbing his book. Luther walked around to the other side of Five's bed, right in front of the window.

He read the first name, "Milton Greene? So who's he? A terrorist or something?"

"Not exactly," Y/n said, standing up and sitting on Five's desk.

Five wrote something down in his book and looked up at the names, "I believe he is a gardener."

Y/n snickered, causing Luther to glare at her. She put her arms up in defense.

"You can't be serious," Luther asked in disbelief.

"Oh, but we are," Y/n smirked.

Luther gestured to the names, "This is madness." Five bent down and grabbed something from under his bed. He grabbed it and put it on top of his bed, unzipping the case. "Where'd you get that?" he asked Five, pointing to the gun on Five's bed.

"Dad's room," Five stated.

Y/n started writing on the wall again, "The old man never knew how to use a lock when necessary."

"He used it to shoot a rhinoceros." Five picked it up and looked through the scope, "Similar to the model I used at work. Nice shoulder fit." He looked up at Luther, "Very reliable."

"This guy-" Luther looked up at the name, "Milton, is just an innocent man."

"It's basic math," Five tried explaining. "His death could potentially save the lives of billions. If I did nothing he'd be dead in four days anyway. The apocalypse won't spare anyone."

"We don't do this kind of thing!" Luther whisper shouted.

"We are not doing anything," he gestured to Luther. "Y/n and I are," he pointed to Y/n.

"I can't let you go and kill innocent people Five," Luther reasoned.

"The guy is gonna die anyway Luther. And I bet he's not so innocent as you think he is. Give me a cell phone, social media, and a name. I can find anything and everything about him in a matter of minutes. Date of birth. Place of birth. Exes. Relationships. Criminal records. So, if you think about it, it's all in good intentions," Y/n said, drinking some of her coffee.

"It doesn't matter how many lived you save," Luther said.

"Well, good luck stopping us," Five said, turning to walk towards the door.

"You're not going anywhere," Luther said, grabbing Delores by the neck and putting her out the window.

Five turned and pointed the gun at Luther, looking in the scope getting ready to shoot. "Put. Her. Down."

"Put the gun down," Luther said.

Y/n stood up and took a step towards Luther. He lowered his arm that was holding Delores, threatening to drop her. Y/n stopped walking and put her hand up to Luther. "Luther, think about this all right? We'd be saving way more lives than we would be taking them."

Luther glared at her. "Christ Luther just put the goddam doll down."

"You're not killing anyone," he said to the both of them. Then he turned to Five, "I know how important she is to you. So don't make me do this. It's either her or the gun. You decide."

Luther threw Delores in the air and Five blinked to the window, catching her before she fell. Luther grabbed the gun before Y/n could. "I can keep doing this all day," Luther said.

"Don't get too cocky Luther. It's not good for your ego," Y/n sneered at him. He glared at her.

Five glared at Luther and sat down on his bed, putting his hand on the back of Delores's neck and looked at her. Y/n rolled her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. Luther shook his head.

Y/n grabbed her coffee and started walking to the door and leaned on the doorway. "And he's in love with the fucking mannequin," she whispered, causing Luther to suppress a snicker.

He recomposed himself, "I know you're still a good person Five." He turned to Y/n, "I'm not sure about you though."

She shrugged, "That's fair."

"Otherwise you wouldn't risk everything to come back here and save us all," Luther said, walking towards Five's bed. "But you're not on your own anymore."

Five sighed, "There is one way." He glanced at Y/n and then looked at Luther, "But it's just about impossible."

"More impossible then what brought you back here?" Luther asked.

"And he asks a smart question, for once," Y/n sarcastically whispered to herself.

-

"I don't understand why I have to sit in the back. I mean I've been driving since I was like thirteen," they both turned to her. "What? I don't inform you guys on everything that goes on in my life. I used to drive around the city at night with my outside friends. Anyway, I've been driving longer and I've helped you more with this apocalyptic shit. I should at least be in charge of the aux-"

Five grabbed her wrist, "Y/n. Shut up."

She huffed, "Whatever asshole."

"You're on a roll today Y/n," Luther said.

"Fuck off ape man."

"We're here anyway. So, just follow my lead got it? I've worked in the Commission with the people inside it. I know protocol and everything," Five explained.

Y/n leaned back in the seat and crossed her arms. Luther stopped the car and they all unbuckled their seatbelts, sitting and waiting.

"Y'know I never enjoyed it," Five said. He looked at Luther, "The killing. I mean, I was good at my work, I took pride in it, but it never gave me pleasure." He sighed and looked straight ahead, "I think it was all those years alone. Solitude can do funny things to the mind."

"You were gone for such a long time. I only spent four years on the moon, but that was enough. It's the being alone that breaks you."

"Stop being so sappy."

They both turned to her. "What?"

Five smirked slightly, shaking his head and looking back up at the road.

"You think they'll buy it?" Luther asked, messing with the briefcase.

"Well, what I do know is that they're desperate. It's like a cop losing his gun. If the Commission finds out, they'll be in deep shit," Five said. "Well, not to mention the fact that they'll be stuck here until they get it back."

"Well, I should hold on to it," Luther stated.

"Hm?" they both asked at the same time.

"Just in case they try to make a move on you. Or Y/n, probably not Y/n."

Y/n eyed him, "I wouldn't be so sure of that Luther. But- uh- they'll go for Five first I know that much."

Five looked back at her, "What the hell did you do?"

She shrugged, "Nothing."

He shook his head, "You have to be careful Luther. I've lived a long life. But, you're still young. You got your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it."

Y/n and Luther exchanged glanced and looked at Five weirdly.

There was a car coming towards them, causing them all to perk up. "Here we go," Five said, shifting gin his seat.

"Wonderful," Y/n stated, taking off her blazer and setting it on the seat.

As the car got closer, the three of them got out of the car.

The car approached them and slowed to a stop after passing them. "Do they seriously have to wear those masks for this?" Y/n asked, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"If this all goes sideways, do my a favor and tell Delores I'm sorry," Five said to them. They both nodded and exchanged a glance before looking back over to the car.

Hazel and Cha-Cha got out of the car and started walking up to the three of them. Luther stood there with the briefcase, not doing anything. He kept shifting nervously.

"Luther, calm the fuck down," Y/n whispered and walked up to Five. They both started walking up to Hazel and Cha-Cha. "I don't think I recall the missing ear," Y/n said to Cha-Cha.

The woman glared at her through the mask.

"Are the masks really necessary?" Five asked as they stopped in front of the two. Hazel and Cha-Cha both took off their masks and threw them to the side.

Cha-Cha pointed at Five, "So where is it kid?"

Five put his hands in his pockets, "Well, that's how you're gonna start-" He trailed off. "Y'know we could get right back in our car and call it a day."

Cha-Cha pulled out her gun and pointed it at Five, "You won't make it halfway there."

"Woah, woah lady. Calm your tits," Y/n said, putting her hands out slightly.

Cha-Cha glared at her. Hazel shifted ever so slightly; that if you wouldn't be paying attention to him, you wouldn't have seen it.

"Maybe," Five paused. "But as I'm sure you've found out in your previous foray- My brother is not your average giant."

Hazel turned to Cha-Cha, "He's right. You dropped a chandelier on him, got right back up." Cha-Cha narrowed her eyes at Five.

"By the time you took him out, he'd smash your precious briefcase to a pulp," Five said.

"Probably us too right?" Hazel asked, raising his voice a little.

"Right you are," Y/n said smirking.

"So, how do we help each other?" Hazel asked the two of them.

"We need to get in contact with your superiors so that I can have a chat with her. Face to face," Five said calmly. Y/n glanced at Five. The Handler? Shit.

"Five are you sure that's a very good ide-" Y/n started but got cut off by Cha-Cha.

"About what?"

"I don't believe that's any of your concern," Five stated.

Y/n turned to him and whispered in his ear, "But it might be of mine."

Five glanced at her and she turned back to the other two people. Five looked at the ground and back at Cha-Cha.

"Just don't tell her about the briefcase," Cha-Cha said, almost pleading but not quite there.

Five nodded, "Fair enough." Cha-Cha put the gun down and walked over to the telephone that was on the side of the road, not taking her eyes off of either of them. Hazel started walking backwards as Y/n and Five turned around, walking back to Luther and the car.

They stopped at the car. Y/n leaned up against the back door, "I don't think this is a very good idea Five. The Handler probably shouldn't get involved here."

"We're contacting her Y/n. There's no question about it," he said, leaning up against the back of the car. He paused and turned to her. "Why are you suddenly so worried about the Handler?"

She paused and gulped, "No reason."

Cha-Cha glanced over at them and started dialing a number, putting the phone in between her ear and her shoulder.

Luther walked in between them, "So, what happens now?"

"Now we wait," Five said, sighing.

There was music. Ice cream truck music.

Luther and Five turned towards the sound. Y/n furrowed her brows, not moving. "Is that ice cream truck music, or am I delusional-" She turned to where the others were looking and trailed off. She squinted, "What the hell-"

"Is that her?" Luther asked, turning to look at Five and then back at the truck.

"No- that's not her- What the hell?" Y/n said, squinting as the truck got closer.

"Is that-" Luther started.

"Oh my god," Y/n laughed. "They're so stupid. What the hell are they doing?"

Klaus turned to them with the window rolled down and started waving to them. Five and Luther still looked confused and Y/n started laughing again.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Five asked.

"Go faster!" Diego yelled from inside the car.

"This is a set-up!" Cha-Cha yelled. Her and Hazel got out their guns and started shooting at the ice cream truck.

Luther ran in front of Y/n and Five, holding out his arms and the briefcase to shield them.

Everything suddenly went in slow motion.

-

Five was confused, everything had stopped. He looked around Luther's side and saw that nothing was moving. Like everything was paused. He walked around Luther and looked at Hazel and Cha-Cha.

"Neat trick isn't it?" the Handler asked.

Five turned and walked in front of her. She moved the lace out of her eyes and took off her sunglasses, smiling at him. "Hello, Five." She paused, "You look good. All things considered."

"It's good to see you again," he said.

"Feels like we met just yesterday. Of course, you were a little bit older then." She paused, "Congratulations on the age reaggregation by the way. Very clever. Threw us all off the scent."

He looked to the side, and smiled a little. "Ah- well, I wish I could take credit. I just miscalculated the time dilation projections and well," he stated, moved his arms out, "y'know." He put his arms back down to his sides, putting his hands back in his pockets, "Here I am."

"You realize your efforts are futile," she stated. "So, why don't you tell me what you really want."

"Well, I want you to put a stop to it," he said, putting his hands behind his back.

"You realize what you're asking is next to impossible, even for me," she said. "What's meant to be, is meant to be. That's our raison d'etre."

Five pulled out a gun from the inside of his blazer and pointed it to her. "Yeah? Well how about survival as a raison?"

"I'll just be replaced. I'm but a small cog in a machine. This fantasy that you've been nurturing about summoning up your family to stop the apocalypse is- just that. A fantasy." She paused and started walking towards him, "I must say though, we're all quite impressed with your initiative, your stick-to-itiveness. It's really quite- quite something." She took a few more steps closer, "Which is why we wanted to offer you a new position back at the Commission; in management."

Five scoffed, "Sorry, what's that now?"

"Come back to work for us again, you know it's were you belong," she said, getting a little over a foot away from him.

"Well, it didn't work out too well the last time."

She put her hand up, "But you wouldn't be in the corrections division any longer. I'm talking about the home office. You'd have the best health pension, and an end to this ceaseless travel." She started laughing, walking closer to him, "You're a distinguished professional in-" She looked down at his pants- oh if Y/n could see that now. "School boy shorts. We have the technology to reverse the process-" She grabbed the top of the gun and moved it down. "I mean- you can't be happy- like this."

He paused for a second. "I'm not looking for happy," he sneered.

She put her hand on his cheek- oh, it would take everything in Y/n's power to not kill that woman on the spot. "We're all looking for happy," she said. She retracted her hand, "We can make that happen. We can make you- yourself again."

He contemplated the idea, looking around. "What about my family?"

"What about them?"

"I want them to survive."

She looked at Luther and Y/n, pausing slightly when her eyes landed on Y/n, then looked to the ice cream truck. She sighed, "All of them?"

"Yes, all of them. Including Y/n."

She grabbed her sunglasses from her pocket and put them on, "Well, I'll see what I can do." She put her hand out for him to shake, "Do we have a deal?"

He paused, looking down at her hand, "One thing."

He walked over to Hazel's gun that was lying on the ground. Picking it up, he took the bullet case out and threw it, throwing the gun in the other direction. The Handler looked at her watch and sighed. Five walked towards her and stopped, turning around towards a bullet that was in mid air. He used his two fingers to get a hold of it and move it so that it didn't hit Luther or Y/n. Then he walked towards Luther and Y/n, grabbing the briefcase from him. He started walking again and stopped next to Y/n. He stared at her for a few seconds before sighing and opening one of her hands. Then he put the briefcase handle in her hand and closed her fingers around it. Walking back, he stopped in front of the Handler.

Before he could say or do anything, the Handler spoke up. "Ah, Y/n. I thought she would've done great in the position she was in. But, I guess that she had other plans."

Five looked at her confused. The Handler let out a small gasp before laughing, "She didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

The Handler shook her head, "Oh my. I thought she would've told you as soon as she could have." She shrugged, "Oh well I guess."

"What are you talking about?" Five asked, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Well, I offered her a job and she took it. She came and worked for me at the Commission. She did really well too, working in security. Though, tragically, she tried to blow up the weapons vault. She did it too. Blew up the training and shooting area, and the weapons vault. She's a smart one y'know. She knew that there were explosives in the weapons vault. So, when the vault blew up, it triggered the other explosives, blowing up some more of the Commission. But, it's being worked on as we speak."

Five stood there, processing all of it. "Anything else?" he asked.

"I suppose so. After she blew up the weapons vault, she ran out and grabbed a briefcase and ran to the roof. She fell off, but at the last second she opened the briefcase, sending her back home. She killed the poor man that was overlooking all the briefcases," she let out a fake sniffle. Then she took a deep breath and recomposed herself, "She's actually very good with a gun. Did you know that?"

Five shook his head, "No, I didn't know that."

The Handler shrugged, "Well, what's done is done."

Five nodded, putting out his hand slowly, "Yeah."

"So we have a deal?"

Five nodded again, "A deal."

And he shook her hand.

-

A bullet bounced off the car, missing Luther by a little bit. Y/n breathed out a shaky breath. The ice cream truck and Klaus and Diego were in hit Hazel and Cha-Cha's car, sending it flying.

Y/n looked down at the briefcase in her hand and back up to Luther. "What in the hell?" she whispered, looking around. Luther glanced worriedly at her, confused. He looked around too.

Y/n's breath quickened. "Five?"

Luther looked at her, furrowing his brows, "What?"

"Five?" she asked louder this time.

Luther's eyes went wide, "Five?"

"Five!" Y/n started shouting over and over again. Her voice was shaky as she yelled it.

"Five!" Luther yelled, looking over to Hazel and Cha-Cha who were getting up off the ground.

"Five? Five! Five!" Y/n yelled, looking around for any sign of him.

Luther turned to her, grabbing a hold of her shoulders and shaking her slightly. "He's not here Y/n. Calm down, it's gonna be okay. Don't worry," he reassured her. She looked him in the eyes for the first time in a long time and nodded.

Luther looked down at the briefcase in Y/n's hand. He pointed to it, "You didn't have that before-"

"I know. I don't know why or how I have it," she said. Looking over Luther's shoulders she saw Hazel and Cha-Cha staring at them. She walked around Luther and held it out. "You want it?" she shouted.

Luther stepped in, "Come and get it!"

Cha-Cha started running towards them without a second thought. Y/n looked at her and smirked a little, throwing the briefcase to a small field beside the road. Cha-Cha's eyes widened, running towards the briefcase and picking it up. Hazel saw his gun on the side of the road opposite to where Cha-Cha was and ran to it, picking it up. Luther took his chance to run over to Klaus and Diego who were getting out of the truck.

He covered them and started running to the car. "Luther? What are you guys doing here?" Klaus asked. The three men talked over each other, asking if the others were okay.

Hazel took his gun and aimed at all of them, pulling the trigger. The gun only made a clicking noise. Hazel looked at it confused, turning it over and seeing that there wasn't a bullet holder, or bullets, in the gun. "Shit," he spat, throwing the gun off to the side.

Y/n opened the door to the back seat of the car. "Get in!" she yelled, opening the front passenger door and getting in, closing the door and putting on her seatbelt quickly.

Klaus and Diego got in the car quickly, closing the door behind them. Luther rushed to get into the drivers seat.

"Luther! Go go go!" Klaus yelled as Luther slowly tried starting the car.

"Jesus Luther!" Y/n exclaimed, leaning over the center consol. She turned the car on in one try, swinging herself back in her seat. "Go!" she shouted. Luther nodded, pressing on the gas.

Y/n looked back to see Cha-Cha opening the briefcase. "Well, they bought it," she stated, turning towards the road.

"How do you know?" Luther asked.

"Because Cha-Cha is opening it. And she's about to get really pissed in three... two... one."

There was a loud groan from outside the car. Y/n put her finger in the air, "Now."

Klaus turned and flipped Hazel off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 218 11
"šžšÆšžš§ š­š”šØš®š š” š­š”šž š°šØš«š„š š¢š¬ ššš›šØš®š­ š­šØ š šØ š­šØ š¬š”š¢š­. š›š®š­ ššš­ š„šžššš¬š­ š¢'š¦ š”šžš«šž š°š¢š­š” š²šØš® š°š”š¢š„ļæ½...
23.7K 525 18
On twelfth hour on the first day of October, 1989, forthy-three children across the globe where born with special abilities, you being one of them. E...
857K 20.9K 35
"The world is ending and I'm just about to YOLO it" *āœ­Ėšļ½„. *. ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§* *āœ­ ...
127K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...