Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

85

679 9 3
By HisKoala2003

-May 14th 2001-

   At The Rehearsal Dinner Me,Chandler,Zakery and Monica are greeting guests as they arrive.A woman enters.

Monica:Hey Maureen."Hugs her".Gosh!. Hey uh Zak?.This is my cousin Maureen.

Zakery:We’re the Valens.

Maureen:E-elizabeth Monroe?.

Elizabeth:Yes that's right."Smiles".This is my husband Chandler.

Phoebe and Rachel walk up to us.

Rachel:Hi.Oh you guys look so beautiful!.

Zakery:Mr and Mrs Valens."Walks away".

Ross:"Walks up".Wow Monica!.Hey just so you know I had my uh older brother chat with Zakery.

Monica:What is that?.

Ross:Well I-I told him that if he ever hurt you I would hunt him down and kick his ass.

Me,Chandler and the girls all laugh.

Ross:What?!,What?!.What is the matter with everybody?!.I am serious!.I would kick his ass!.

We all laugh harder.

Phoebe:Ross please.My makeup.

   Ross walks away angrily and I walk over to Zakery.

As I walk over I see his mom entering.

Zakery:Hi.

Valie:Dakery."Hugs him".

Zakery:Zakery.

Valie:Elizabeth hello.

Elizabeth:"Smiles".Hello Valentina.

Valie:I'm so excited.Oh and just think.Soon there’ll be lots of little Valens.

   Monica and her parents walk up as Chris walks over to us.

Monica:Mr and Mrs.Valens?.Here these are my parents um Judy and Jack Geller.

Judy:"Shaking Valie's hand".It’s lovely to meet you.

Jack:"Shaking her hand".Hello.

Elizabeth:Hey Chris.

Chris:Elizabeth you are all grown up.Look at you.

Elizabeth:"Chuckles".Thanks.I better go find my husband.

   After finding Chandler we hear a clinking and look over to see Ross clinking his wine glass.

Ross:Can I have everyone’s attention please?.I’m uh I’m Ross Geller.

Jack:Doctor Ross Geller.

Ross:Dad,dad please.As I was saying um I’m Dr.Ross Geller.Uh and I’m the best man. And uh this marriage is doubly special for me um because not only is the groom one of  my best friends but uh the bride is my little sister.And she’s the greatest sister a guy could ask for.So if you’d all please join me in raising a glass to the,the couple we’re here to celebrate.To the Valens.

All:To the Valens!.

-May 15th 2001-

   It’s time for Monica and Zakery’s wedding.Me and Chandler are seated aling with other guests and Zakery is walking down the aisle with his parents on either arm.Soon Ross walks down the aisle with Phoebe and Rachel on his arms.And then finally Monica with her parents on her arms start down the aisle...Soon Zakery and Monica both step up onto the altar.

Rabbi:Let us begin.Dearly beloved…

Joey:"Enters".That’s my line!.

Joey walks up the aisle and to the rabbi.

Joey:I can take it from here thanks...Dearly beloved,I’m sorry I’m a little late.You may be confused by this now but you won’t be Memorial Day weekend 2002.Well let’s get started before the groom takes off again. Huh?...We are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony.I’ve known Monica and Zakery for a long time and I can not imagine two people more perfect for each other.And now as I’ve left my notes in my dressing room.We shall proceed to the vows.Monica?.

   Monica turns to get her vows from Rachel and then she turns back to Zakery.

Monica:Zakery for so long I-I wondered if I would ever find my prince,my soul mate.Then three years ago we met at a hospital you work at and I found everything that I’d ever been looking for my whole life.And now…here we are…with our future before us…and I only want to spend it with you my prince,my soul mate, my friend.Unless you don’t want to.You go!.

Joey:Zakery?.

Ross leans in to give Zakery his vows.

Zakery:Monica I thought this was going to be the most difficult thing I ever gonna had to do.But when I saw you walking down that aisle I realized how simple it was.I love you.Any surprises that come our way it’s okay, because I will always love you.You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.You wanna know if I’m sure?."Kisses her".

Joey:You may not kiss the bride.So I guess by the powers vested in my by the state of New York and the Internet guys I now pronounce you husband and wife.Oh wait!. Do you take each other?.

Zakery:I do.

Monica:I do.

Joey:Yeah you do!.

Ross:Rings?.

Joey:Aw crap!.Okay uh,uh,let’s,let’s do the rings.

   As Zakery and Monica both turn,take the rings from Ross and Rachel and place them on each other’s fingers I quietly speak to Chandler.

Elizabeth:Maybe it's a good thing we didn't have him officate our wedding.

Chandler:Yeah.

Joey:We good?.Yeah?.Good?.Once again I pronounce you husband and wife."To Zakery".Now kiss her again.

   They kiss and everyone claps and cheers at the now married couple...Later in the Reception Hall the party is in full swing and the Band Leader speaks up.

???:Thank you very much!.Ladies and gentlemen it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you for the very first time Mr and Mrs.Zakery Valens!.

   Monica and Zakery enter the dance floor as i take Chandler's hand and we begin dancing to the song that's playing.

Chandler:Y'know this dancing reminds me of our wedding.

Elizabeth:Oh really?.Cause I remember being interuppted every 5 seconds by someone.

Chandler:Okay not exactly like ours.

Elizabeth:"Chuckles".

Chandler:"Smiles".I love you Elizabeth Monroe-Bing.

Elizabeth:I love you too Chandler Bing."Smiles".

   Chandler dips me and then he kisses me making me smile at how romantic this dance and kiss is...He brings me back up and we smile like teenagers at each other.

Elizabeth:Y'know I happen to know a place we can..."Flirty".Take this else where."Winks".

Chandler:Oh I like where this is going.

Elizabeth:Oh you better.Cause I've been waiting a few days for this and I can't wait much longer.

Chandler:I'll meet you in our hotel room in 5 minutes.

Elizabeth:"Smiles".Okay.

   I go to the hotel room and wait on my husband who soon enters the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 231 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
1.2K 53 9
Oakley Green was a rich girl brought up by her rich mother. Oakley was known to be a girly girl. When Oakley and her mom Rachel Green run out on Rach...
282K 3.6K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.
10.8K 140 25
F.R.I.E.N.D.S The next generation. Joey is finally married with a kid on the way. But what he doesn't know is a certain teenage girl who is 16 shows...