Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

2- Fifth Year

2.5K 62 59
By weasleytwinsimp11

(Hazel Avery^)

Adrian woke up to Miles snores, already seeing the sun raising, he got up and threw a pillow at Miles to shut him up before he woke up Graham. Adrian walked into the bathroom and got ready. He had let his hair grow out a bit and now has some type of middle part. Adrian was definitely a handsome looking boy, every girl seem to fawn over him with one look in their direction. Looking in the mirror he sighed and exit the bathroom seeing Miles staring blankly at a wall.

"What are you doing?" Adrian asked looking at his friend confused on why he was just randomly staring at the wall. Graham looked at Adrian and back at Miles, until Miles finally moved his attention back to them.

"Do you think Emilia is awake?" said Miles as Adrian shrugged, grabbing his robe and making his way down the dorms stopping by dorm. "Should we wake her ?"

"Probably, she won't wake up by herself if she went to sleep late." Adrian and Miles opened the door to see Emilia looking in a mirror and what seem to look like her doing her hair. Emilia was definitely a good looking girl, and a bunch of guys have tired asking her out but she never has had a boyfriend in her life and seem to not want one.

"What are you two doing in here?" Emilia asked watching the boys walk in the dorm. Sitting on her bed and watching her put stuff on her eyelashes.

"Did you pierce your nose E?" said Adrian as him and Miles moved closer to see the stud on her nose. Miles and Adrian looking at each other surprised. "No way! What did your parents say?"

"They haven't even noticed, plus what are they going to say?" said Emilia moving Miles face out of her way. "It's not like they're going to notice anyways." Emilia parents were never home, always working, leaving her home alone most of the time, and so she does whatever she wants, her parents buy her love with money.

"I didn't notice it last night." said Miles looking back at Adrian, causing him to shrug. "Well can you hurry up i'm hungry." Emilia rolled her eyes and grabbed her robe, as they all walked out the dorms and made they're way to the Great hall.

"Hey Miles!" said a ravenclaw girl as the three of them walked down the halls. Adrian, Emilia, and Miles became super close that you wouldn't see them without each other. Wherever Emilia went you would see Adrian or Miles right next to her. They all were very attractive, but were just super close friends. Girls would always try to get the boys attention, and boys would always try and get Emilias attention.

"Good to be back, isn't it?" said Adrian winking at some random girl as she turned a bright red. Miles and Emilia let out a few laughs watching the girl try and hide behind her friend.

"The two of you are such hoes!" laughed Emilia, she definitely rubbed off some of her American lingo off on the boys and they always understood she was trying to say when everyone else looked at her weird. "Wait until Avery finds out." Hazel Avery was Adrians girlfriend, who he started dating at the end of last year, Miles and Emilia didn't really like her because of how annoying she was, she was a Slytherin, a year older then them but never stopped talking and hated when Adrian hung out with them.

"Ok miss never had a boyfriend." said Miles as him and Adrian laughed. Emilia rolled her eyes as she smiled. Emilia and Miles argued all the time, it's how they worked, and Adrian was always the one who had to break them apart.

"At least i can say i've never been pass around, now can I?" Emilia said as Adrian sighed knowing what was already going to happen. Him and Emilia were definitely closer, they told each other everything, but they never went anywhere without Miles.

"Oh look at me, my names E and i'm such a saint!" said Miles sarcastically in a american accent, mocking her.

"Ade tell your friend to shut up before i stick his wand so far up his ass-" Emilia started when this boy came up to her with a flower. "Oh uh... thank...you?"

"Of course!" said the boy running off to his friends who were cheering at him for giving her a flower. As Adrian and Miles bursted out into laugher.

"Who even is that?" Emilia said holding back her laugh looking at the flower, and then looking back at the boy. "Who randomly gives somebody a flower?"

———

"Fred, George, don't you think that's kind of you know mean?" said Y/n as she walked down the halls with the twins. She became closer with the twins every since their first year.

"Stop being such a loser Y/n! This won't hurt anybody!" said Fred messing up her hair as they give this hufflepuff boy a candy. The three of them watched him shake and make a flower appear in his hand. "What do you think he's going to do with the flower?"

"Well it is confident gum." said George as he watched the boy give a flower to a Slytherin girl. "He must like Morales, he gave her the flower, to bad she'll probably bully him"

"Have you ever spoke to her?" Y/n said watching the girl looking back at the boy confused. Y/n thought she was pretty but she was a slytherin, and Bletchley wasn't a very fair quidditch player.

"She's friends with Bletchley, He isn't very friendly if i say so." said George watching the Slytherin girl and boys walking past them. Emilia and Adrian both turned and looked at three of them and then face back forward, walking into the Great Hall.

"You have to admit it though, she's pretty bloody good looking." said Fred following the Slytherin girl with his eyes.

"I don't think i've ever had class with them." said Y/n as she looked up at Fred and George. "Only reason I know Pucey and Bletchley is because of Quidditch, isn't Pucey like the only one who plays fair?"

"Yeah but who knows how he's like outside of the Quidditch field. He can be a complete arse." said Fred as the three of them sat down at the Gryffindor table. "Doesn't matter anyways, it's not like we'll ever have to speak to them." Mcgonagall came around passing out their schedules.

   "Anyways, classes! Do we have all the same classes?" Y/n said yanking the schedules out of the twins hands, and looking down at the paper matching hers. "And we do! Fifth year in the row."

   The trio talked among themselves, eating until they couldn't no more, making their way to their first class which was Herbology, entering the class to see Slytherins.

"Well I guess we spoke to soon." said George pointing over at the slytherin girl and boys who they were talking about earlier. "You jinxed it Y/n."

"It's not like we'll have to work with them." Y/n said rolling her eyes, as she looked at Fred who's eyes were following the Slytherin girl. "Freddie seems to have a crush.

"I do not !" said Fred snapping back, and moving his eyes back to George and Y/n. They listened to Professor Sprout talk about plants when she assigned a project, that had to be down with groups.

"Now, i will assign the groups, and i do not want to hear any complaining, there will be six of you in each group now let's start with ....." Professor Sprout started calling out names when she got to Y/n, Fred and George. "Both Weasleys, L/n, Uh Morales, Pucey, and ..Bletchley."

"You jinxed it again Y/n, great going, now we have to work with them." said George causing Y/n to roll her eyes making her way to the table that was assigned.

"No way we have to work with Weasleys." said Bletchley, as Emilia and Adrian just looked at each other.

"Don't even start Bletchley." spat Fred as Y/n and George glared at the boy. "You're only going to hurt yourself."

"Anyways! I'm Emilia Morales! I don't really go by last name so yeah and you three are? Don't think we've ever met ?" said Emilia taking out her hand, as the three of them looked shocked for a moment seeing that the girl was not European. Fred was the first one to shake her hand.

"Fred Weasley, pleasure.. you can call me Fred, no need for last names right? I see that you're a prefect." said Fred smirking as Bletchley glared at him and Adrian chuckled.

"I'm Y/n L/n, and this is George." said Y/n as she nudged George to shake her hand, doing it very quickly and moving it back fast.

"You can call me by my last name." said George with no emotion in his voice, as Emilia looked at him strangely, both Adrian and Miles glaring at George because of the way he spoke to Emilia.

"Well, uh i'm guessing you three already know Adrian and Miles..." said Emilia awkwardly trying to break the horrible silence. "Come on ! We have to work together whats the point of having this horrible tension."

"Yeah I agree with her.. I think we should just work on our project, even if we don't like each other." said Y/n watching Emilia head tilt a little.

"Of course i have no problem with the three of you but if it's because of Quidditch everyone is different of the field." said Emilia causing Miles to roll his eyes at her and Adrian to look at the three Gryffindors in front of him.

"Alright smart arse, start the project, tell us what to do." said Miles causing Adrian to groan and lean his head against his hand as his two friends bickered. Leaving the three Gryffindor in quite a shocked state.

"They do this all the time, they fight like an old married couple." said Adrian causing the Gryffindor girl to let a out a small laugh and Miles and Emilia to turn and yell at him.

"Hey! Maybe we should start the project, don't you think?" said Y/n causing everyone's attention to go to her. "Right well Emilia if you want to start, go ahead, you are top of our class and a prefect."

"She's going to start stuttering in american watch!" said Miles causing him and Adrian to let out a few laughs, and Emilia rolled her eyes and grabbing out her parchment.

"Pathetic really." mumbled George causing Y/n to hit him in the side, whispering to themselves quickly.

"Are you two dating or something?" asked Adrian setting his hands on his chin. Making Y/n and George look at him in disgusting. "What? You two seem like you guys are."

"Definitely not." said Y/n with a awkward smile. Completely toning out Emilia and Miles argument, Adrian looked to see the twins looking at Emilia. "We're just good friends, like you three right?"

"She actually has a boyfriend, Liam Alder, Ravenclaw." said Fred still keeping his eyes on Emilia and Miles who's fighting seem to get louder. "Are they dating?"

"No!" said Miles and Emilia very quickly causing Adrian to look at them confused, they've been ask that question many times before not knowing why they reacted that why.

"Emilia's never had a boyfriend before." said Adrian getting a slap on the arm, making the three Gryffindor mouths to drop. "That hurt !"

"Stop telling my business Ade!" Emilia said turning red, causing George and Fred to let out small smirk. Y/n smiled looking at the girl, maybe Slytherin aren't so bad, she thought to herself, of course she's never really talk to one before.

   "Really? How come... You're gorgeous! There must be no way you haven't find someone." Y/n said causing Emilia to turn a shade pink. George and Fred looking at Y/n with a confused looked and Adrian and Miles holding back their laughs.

   "She's claims to never fancy anyone, but earlier some random dude gave her a rose and then left without saying anything. It's probably the American in her, that's she's so picky." said Adrian, causing Miles to burst out laughing. George glanced at the girl as she rolled her eyes at her friends.

   "I'm surprised you haven't picked up an accent yet, it's been about five years now?" said Y/n causing Emilia to smile. Fred looked at the girl up and down realizing how good looking she was.

   "I usually spend my summers in America, with my older brothers and plus i'm probably to old to pick one up anyways." said Emilia. Adrians eyes would go from Y/n's to George's and Fred, watching how Fred looked at Emilia, and his eyes would somehow end up back at Y/n's, he thought she was very pretty with her e/c eyes and smile.

  ———

   "You are a complete arse George Weasley. You were completely rude for no reason, Emilia was being nice to you and you didn't even want to shake her hand." said Y/n as they walked out of class. George rolling his eyes, as Fred smirked.

   "I think she's dating one of them. It's weird, i think it's Bletchley, but it could also be Pucey." said Fred causing Y/n and George to look at him quickly.

   "Adrian said she's never had a boyfriend before, so why would she be dating one of them?" said Y/n with a laugh as they walked into lunch. "Plus they seem to have more like a platonic friendship."

   "What exactly does that mean?" said Fred sitting down at the table, and looking over George to look at the Slytherin girl sitting down with her friends.

   "Basically that there isn't no type of feelings, nor that their fucking or anything, just super close friends." said George with a type of attitude, almost annoyed. "If the two of you are done speaking, i would like to eat my food in peace."

   "Bloody hell George, what has gotten into you." said Fred as Y/n and him gave each other a look. George scoffed and rolled his eyes, as he started to eat his food.

    ———

  Emilia and Miles sat next to each other, while Adrian sat on the other side. Miles was talking out his ass about Quidditch when he looked at Emilia and groaned seeing a blonde girl coming their way. "Hii bubs, I didn't get to see you for breakfast." said Hazel kissing Adrian on the cheek.

   "Oh right, I kind of had a late start in the morning, Miles and Emilia over here take forever to get ready." said Adrian as Hazel gave them a look. Emilia and Miles looking at each other and rolling their eyes at the girl.

   "How about we go to the bathroom real quick...Before class, always helps me focus better." said Hazel causing Adrian to grin and get up, winking at Miles and Emilia as him and Hazel ran off.

    "Eww he's such a horny fuck." said Emilia laughing as Miles smiled at her. Watching her read her book.

   "Oh come on E, you wouldn't understand yet. Adrian is probably breaking her back right now, That's probably why you're always so tense." said Miles smiling, causing Emilia to turn a shade pink and give Miles a disgusted look.

   "Well, just because you two are having sex with the whole world and think it's the best thing ever, doesn't mean I need my back broken." said Emilia rolling her eyes and focusing back on the book, causing Miles to smirk at the girl.

    "Did you notice the way Weasley was looking at you. I think he might fancy you." said Miles, looking at Fred and George from across the room. Making Emilia look at him with a strange look.

    "Which one, Fred or George ? And no i didn't notice, I really don't care." said Emilia causing Miles to look back at her and grin.

   "I don't know, I can't tell them apart, but that's good you wouldn't look good with a Weasley anyways." said Miles, causing Emilia to smile behind her hair and for him to smile eating his food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...
22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...
199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby
80.9K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...