š„š”šš‡šŽš‘šˆš€ ā€• š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜®š˜Ŗ...

By cinemassance

(š˜šš˜“š˜–š˜ž š˜œš˜—š˜‹š˜ˆš˜›š˜Œš˜š) š”¢š”²ā€¢š”­š”„š”¬ā€¢š”Æš”¦ā€¢š”ž š”ž š”£š”¢š”¢š”©š”¦š”«š”¤ š”¬š”Æ š”°š”±š”žš”±š”¢ š”¬š”£ š”¦š”«š”±š”¢š”«š”°š”¢ š”¢š”µš” š”¦ļæ½... More

šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

25

11K 415 529
By cinemassance

"𝕹𝖔𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖉, 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘, 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉."
― 𝖅𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖆 𝕱𝖎𝖙𝖟𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉

⋆⋆⋆

(let's add some spice. if you are NOT 18+, then only read the first half please)

ONCE AURORA saw the room of requirement, its wonders hypnotized her. It wasn't a surprise to her that even Hogwarts had its own secrets.

Mirrors surrounded the room as if they were constructing the walls. The room was spacious, which was perfect for them to practice and ameliorate their knowledge. A practice dummy disguised as a Death Eater was even provided for their use.

Not to mention the hundreds of leather-bound books that filled one of the walls. As soon as Hermione and Aurora noticed it, their eyes grew bigger with fascination. They knew they would be spending more time in this room.

Harry was elected leader of the group since he was the deftest for the position; it made perfect sense.

A name was then created for their group: Dumbledore's Army, D.A. for short. Ginny came up with the splendid name since she brought up the magnificent point that it's what the ministry--and Umbridge--fear the most.

Everyone was happy they finally had a place to have their defence lessons from Harry. Two lines were formed to begin. Harry and Neville were currently in the front as Harry instructed Neville on what to do. Cedric and Ron stood behind them with Hermione and Aurora following.

Everyone silently watched. Neville seemed nervous about being the first person, but Harry gave him a reassuring nod that it would be fine. With the wrong swish of the wand and the mumbling of the word 'expelliarmus', Neville's wand flew from his hand to the back of the room. Everyone ducked out of the wand's way as it passed over them.

"I'm hopeless," Neville muttered in a despondent tone, castigating himself over a small mishap. "No, you're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this," said Harry before he continued to demonstrate, perfectly disarming the practice dummy.

Everyone continued to move up through the line to practice. Cedric accomplished it in under three attempts, which earned him a high-five and smile from Aurora as he turned to walk to the back of the line. Hermione watched and smiled at their short interaction as she completely adored their friendship and how precious Aurora was.

Once Aurora and Hermione were up, Aurora told her to go first with a comforting smile. Hermione took a deep breath as she raised her wand to perform the spell. She was successful on her second try.

Hermione smiled at the accomplishment as she glanced at Aurora, who gave her a wink as if telling her 'fantastic job' without uttering a single word. Her cheeks always flushed and butterflies swarmed her stomach whenever Aurora did this to her. She wished the blonde was sentient about the effect she had on her.

Aurora turned her focus to the practice dummy as she raised her wand. With the flick of her wrist and the spell incantation, the wand flew from the wooden figure's hand. She was the only one (besides Harry, of course) to have successfully disarm the figure on their first attempt.

Hermione wasn't surprised by this, and she was proud to be in a relationship with Aurora, who she considered the brightest witch she's ever known.

Once the pair was in the back of both lines, Aurora gently wrapped her arm around the brunette's waist. "Great job," Cedric exclaimed with a grin as he gave Aurora a high five. "Thanks, Ced," she replied as she smiled, "Not so bad yourself."

Hermione leaned into Aurora as she enjoyed the feeling of her arm around her body. Aurora whispered into her ear, "You did amazing," before softly pressing her lips to the brunette's cheek.

Hermione blushed at the gesture as she faced Aurora. "So did you, but I don't think I have to tell you that." She quickly pecked her lips, which, unfortunately, only made them wanting more. If they weren't doing lessons and surrounded by people, Aurora would have grabbed Hermione and kissed her passionately as she pressed her gently against a wall.

After everyone had successfully practised on the dummy, Harry wanted everyone to pair up and practice with each other. As much as Aurora and Hermione desired to pair together, Aurora went with Cedric and Hermione with Ron.

Cedric and Aurora enjoyed disarming each other. It was a peculiar sensation whenever their wand was effectively forced to escape the clutches of their hands.

Harry walked around observing everyone was they practised and made sure they were improving. If not, then he would step in and offer advice. No one stopped until Hermione mentioned the time. Everyone was stunned that the time passed so quick.

It was decided that each week they would come together in this room at the same time they joined that day for their lessons. Some desired for it to be more frequent, but, to no one's surprise, Angelina objected since quidditch practise was important.

For weeks to follow, their lessons continued in the room of requirement, and everyone acted assiduously when Harry was teaching them. Of course, Hermione and Aurora would abscond into the room to read the vast options of books.

One night in the room, the pair were placed on the velvet couch in front of the illuminating fire. The orange hues flickered as they cast lights and shadows on Hermione's face. Aurora laid on her back with her head placed on Hermione's lap, which they were completely content with.

Hermione's hand grasped around a book while she read as her free hand played with Aurora's blonde locks whenever she wasn't flipping a page. Aurora did her best to focus on the book in her grip but found it slightly difficult with Hermione stroking her hair. She thoroughly enjoyed it; it was a small price to pay for her lack of focus if it meant she got to savour Hermione touching her hair.

Aurora's eyes fluttered closed as she enjoyed the sensation and placed the book down on her chest. The leather-bound object filled with inked-pages steadily rose up and down in sync with the blonde's breathing.

As soon as Aurora stopped feeling Hermione's fingers swimming in her locks, her eyes opened to look up at the brunette to meet the chocolate orbs that were already gazing down at her.

"Why'd you stop," asked Aurora as her brows lightly knitted together.

A smile crept onto Hermione's face. "I thought you drifted off." Aurora's head shook in her lap. "I couldn't focus on anything but your fingers gliding through my hair." Hermione quirked one of her brows as she continued to smile. "If I knew it only took so little to distract you, I would've--," Hermione started to speak as Aurora sat up and leaned near her face.

"You would've what," Aurora inquired with a smirk. Hermione's breath hitched in her throat as she went back to staring down at the book in her grasp. "So you would've been able to focus if I did this," (Aurora gently placed her hand on Hermione's mid-thigh), "or this," she softly asked as she leaned closer. Her breath that hit Hermione's bare skin sent a wave of goosebumps over her entire body.

Aurora lightly kissed Hermione on her jawline. "I think you've made your point," Hermione whispered as her eyes fluttered closed. Aurora pulled away, acting nonchalant about her actions. "Did I? Well," she started to reply, "I suppose I won't need to continue making it then."

She started to sit back down into the sofa with her back pressed firmly into the cushion. Hermione hastily placed her book down before immediately grabbing Aurora's face with both of her hands, bringing it closer to her's.

Aurora was taken back for a moment since she's never seen this side of Hermione before; she did relish it. 

Hermione didn't waste a second as she eagerly pressed her lips to Aurora's. Her hand reached up to place itself on the side of Hermione's head, deepening the kiss.

Their kisses always started seraphically. Their lips moved in sync with one another's. Aurora's teeth would often tug at Hermione's bottom lip, which always seemed to arouse her even more. 

Her hands grasped onto Hermione's hips as she moved to sit on Aurora, her legs straddling both of her sides. Hermione being at an advantage gave her a confidence boost. She felt guilty that Aurora always seemed to be in charge, so she attempted to turn the tables.

Hermione's mouth started to move away from Aurora's before replacing her lips onto her jaw, gradually trailing down to her neck. Her breathing quickened as Hermione kissed, sucked, and bit her neck, especially the more sensitive areas surely leaving her marks.

Neither expected or anticipated the words that escaped from Aurora's lips in a deep whisper. "God, I love you."

Her eyes flew open as she realized what she just said. Hermione removed her lips from Aurora's neck as she gazed into her golden hazel orbs. "I--" Hermione smiled as she gently placed a finger upon Aurora's swollen lips to silence her.

"I love you, too."

Aurora's heart burst with a newfound warmth she's never encountered. "You do," she asked with hopeful eyes. "Of course, I do."

They filled with complete and utter euphoria as they grinned at each other and stared into each other's eyes with the twinkle only lovers have experienced. Their heartbeats gradually synchronized, which was signifying the unity they shared. The invisible string that tied them together became thicker and stronger where nothing could break it nor break the love between them. The stars in the galaxy surrounding them shinned brighter. Time slowed and became theirs.

Their lips gently pressed together once more before their foreheads leaned against the other's. "You make me incredibly happy that I can't even comprehend it," Aurora whispered for only Hermione's ears, even though there was no one else around to hear. "And you with me."

Hermione lifted her head again before bringing her hand up underneath Aurora's chin. Her thumb and index finger grabbed and tilted it upwards so that Aurora gazed into her eyes once more.

She filled with a mixture of hesitance and nerves as she slowly built up the courage to say something else she's been wanting to say for a while. "I want you... If you'll have me."

Butterflies swarmed Aurora's stomach at her words as her lips lifted into a smile. "I can't think of any greater honour."

The couple smiled at each other before rushing off to Aurora's room, doing their best to go unnoticed by fellow students. They were pleased that it was later in the day, so they didn't pass many people.

As soon as the pair arrived in her room, Aurora locked the door as Hermione cast the 'muffliato' charm.

Aurora placed her hands on Hermione's waist as Hermione wrapped her arms around Aurora's shoulders. "Are you positive you want this," Aurora softly asked. Hermione nodded before leaning in and pressing her lips onto Aurora's. Both of their eyes were filled with lust and desire, and the kiss proved it.

As they continued to kiss, Aurora slowly backed Hermione up until the back of her knees came in contact with Aurora's bend. She gracefully collapsed back onto the mattress as Aurora stayed on top of her.

Aurora kissed down Hermione's jaw and neck with her hand trailing up Hermione's body as her other arm supported her. Hermione brought her hands to the hem of Aurora's sweater, slightly tugging it upwards. Aurora got the hint as she briefly sat up and let Hermione remove it.

Hermione threw the cotton clothing to the side as she admired Aurora's beauty. Her cheeks flushed at the sight and couldn't believe that this was happening for them. Hermione's eyes traced the lacey bra that covered Aurora's chest.

"See something you like," Aurora lightly joked with a smirk as she observed Hermione's expression. She bit her lip and nodded before Aurora leaned back down and continued to kiss her.

Aurora's hand started to grasp the bottom of Hermione's sweater and gradually pulled it upwards, removing it completely when Hermione momentarily sat up. It was now her turn to admire Hermione's beauty and how seraphic she looked. "You're so beautiful."

Hermione blushed at her words before Aurora bent back down to continue kissing her. She trailed down Hermione's neck, making sure to leave marks along the way, as she kept going down. She kissed Hermione's collarbones to either shoulder as her fingers gently slid her bra straps down them.

Hermione's breath quickened as Aurora continued. Her breath hitched when Aurora made her way to her breasts. Aurora's hands slid behind Hermione's back as her fingers unclasped her bra, removing it completely.

Aurora glanced up at Hermione as she leaned back down and lightly kissed the skin between them as her hand trailed up Hermione's bare skin, making its way to one of her breasts. Her hand gently grabbed one, her chilled skin causing goosebumps to form on Hermione's body.

Aurora's lips kissed Hermione's breast that she wasn't fondling, which caused Hermione to moan at the wonderful sensation. Aurora flicked her tongue over her hardened nippled before wrapping her warm lips around it and sucked it lightly, her teeth momentarily grazing it, sending a shiver down Hermione's spine.

Aurora removed her own bra as she continued to kiss and suck Hermione's breasts and listened to the sweet moans that left her lungs. When she brought her hands back to Hermione, her fingers went to Hermione's trousers and began to undo the button and zipper that kept them on.

Hermione lifted her hips so that Aurora could completely remove them. Aurora went back up to Hermione to kiss her again. She reached up and grabbed Aurora's now liberated breasts, allowing her fingers to lightly pinch her hardened nipples, making her breath hard and let a couple of moans out.

Aurora looked down as Hermione leaned down to take one of her breasts in her mouth, which made her moan even more. Her tongue swirled around her nipple when she wasn't kissing or sucking her breast.

Aurora's hand trailed down Hermione's abdomen to the hem of her panties. Her fingers rubbed over Hermione's core, and she smirked when she could feel how wet Hermione was through the fabric. Hermione moaned at the action.

Aurora kissed Hermione again for a moment before kissing down her chest and stomach until she rested near the area Hermione wanted to feel her to most. Her eyes looked up into Hermione's as if asking permission to continue, which she nodded for her to proceed.

Aurora's hands grabbed the hem of her underwear before removing them, which felt painfully slow for Hermione. She watched as Aurora pulled her legs open for her. Aurora looked up into Hermione's eyes.

"If you ever want me to stop, just tell me. Okay?" Hermione nodded and admired how Aurora always made sure she was comfortable with what they were doing and that she had consented to do something.

Hermione's teeth tugged at her bottom lip as she continued to watch Aurora, who lightly pressed her lips onto Hermione's inner thighs. She looked up into Hermione's eyes as she laid her first kiss onto her core.

Hermione closed her eyes as Aurora's tongue ran between her folds, tasting her for the first time. She shivered with pleasure as her hands firmly grasped the bed sheets beneath her body.

One of Aurora's hands intertwined with Hermione's as she continued. Her tongue skillfully flicked Hermione's clit before her lips connected around it and sucked lightly. Hermione's back arched as she tried thrusting herself further into Aurora's mouth, her hand squeezing Aurora's.

Hermione's moans filled the room as Aurora continued. Her tongue licked between her folds again, teasing her centre. She flicked her tongue up and down at a fast pace on her clit, making Hermione feel immense pleasure.

Hermione let her free hand grab the back of Aurora's head, pulling her closer. "Fuck," she breathed out as Aurora went on. She lifted her hand and brought it near Hermione's core, her middle finger teasing her entrance. Aurora stared up at Hermione as she proceeded to pleasure her.

Hermione's breath hitched in her throat as Aurora slowly thrust a finger into her, her back arching even more. Aurora pulled it in and out slowly at first, allowing Hermione's natural lubricant to make her finger wetter and for her to adjust to it.

Aurora couldn't believe how wet Hermione was... for her. It made her more aroused.

She gradually picked up her speed as her finger thrust in and out of Hermione, her tongue continuing to lick and her mouth sucking her clit. Hermione's moans became louder as she went on.

"That feels so good. Please don't stop," she begged, which Aurora obliged.

Aurora gradually added a second finger as she continued to fuck Hermione, stretching her out more. She slightly curled her fingers to hit the right spot. Hermione's grip on her hand and hair became stronger. Aurora purposefully moaned into Hermione, knowing the vibrations would be pleasurable for her.

Moments later, Hermione finally came around Aurora's fingers. Her walls tightened around them as Aurora continued to thrust them faster for her. Pleasure consumed her. Her eyes rolled back, her back arching again, and her body quivered.

Aurora removed her fingers from Hermione's entrance before bringing them to her lips. Hermione opened her eyes slightly as she gazed down at Aurora sucking her juices off her fingers. The sight made her aroused even more.

Once her fingers were sucked clean, she leaned forward and licked Hermione clean. She shuddered at the slight over stimulation, but she didn't mind.

"You taste good," Aurora softly told Hermione as she raised herself to be closer to her.

Hermione blushed as she kissed Aurora again, her hands becoming entangled in her hair. Their lips danced passionately with each other as Hermione lowered her hands to remove Aurora's trousers now.

Aurora smirked as she pulled them off before reconnecting her lips to Hermione's. Hermione felt like she wouldn't be as good at pleasuring as Aurora is, but she wanted to do her best to make Aurora feel breathless.

Hermione slowly turned Aurora over to where she was now on top. She leaned on her elbow as her free hand pulled Aurora's underwear away.

Aurora's legs opened as Hermione trailed her hand down towards her heated core, which was already dripping for her. Her fingers rubbed circles around Aurora's clit.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned at the wonderful sensation.

Aurora leaned her head into Hermione's shoulder as Hermione observed the effect she was having over Aurora. She applied more pressure and quickened her pace. She watched with lustful eyes as Aurora reached up and grabbed her own breast, kneading it as Hermione continued to pleasure her.

Hermione lowered her hand and gently inserted a finger, pumping it in and out slowly before picking up speed. Her finger curled and her thumb pressed against Aurora's clit rubbing it again.

"Fuck... P-Please... just like that," Aurora breathed out. Her moans filled the room, just like Hermione's not long ago.

She added another finger as she thrust them faster into Aurora. Aurora's eyes barely opened as she looked down at Hermione's movement, her teeth biting her bottom lip at how arousing everything was and how astounding it all felt.

Hermione leaned down and started to kiss Aurora as she continued to finger and rub her. Aurora's hand pinched her nipple before removing it from her breast since Hermione moved down to attach her lips to it.

Aurora's back arched and her head tilted back into the pillow from all the pleasure she was experiencing. A string of curse words escaped her mouth, whether it was just a whisper or inaudible moan, as Hermione continued.

The sounds of Hermione's fingers sliding in and out of Aurora at a fast pace and Aurora's moans filled the room.

"Fuck," Aurora moaned out, "I'm gonna fucking cum."

Hermione kept her pace as her teeth lightly bit Aurora's breast. Not long after, Aurora came around Hermione's fingers as pleasure coursed through her entire body. As her body gradually calmed down since her body was quivering with satisfaction, Hermione slowly removed her fingers.

Aurora opened her eyes enough to see Hermione bringing her fingers to her lips, as she did with Hermione once she finished. She bit her lip as Hermione licked them clean. Sweat covered their bodies, and their heartbeats were trying to steady themselves.

"You taste good, too," Hermione softly stated with a smile.

Aurora placed her hand on the side of Hermione's face, which she nuzzled into. "I love you, and you are absolutely amazing," she told her before kissing her softly.

"I love you, too."

author's note: well... there you go! first auromione smut chapter. it's really hot in here, isn't it? haha.

what did you guys think? was it well written? smut-wise? i've never written anything this spicy before, so i wanted to make sure it was good enough. they also said their 'i love you's for the first time! i'm so happy! i personally feel like it was about time, right?

i apologize for the delay on the update. i needed to update effervescent (my george weasley fanfic). i attempted to update last night but my head was feeling very fuzzy. but this chapter was long and filled with spice, so i figure that makes up for it, haha.

also, someone wants to translate my book! i can't believe that at all! i'm so flattered that someone wants to take the time to actually do that. i'm still processing it. i never thought someone would want to translate one of my works. <3

i love all of you lovely people so much! this book wouldn't be as great without all of you. i always enjoy your amazing comments and those of you who message me privately or write on my board. it really brightens my day, especially if i'm feeling down. and 40k views! holy amaze balls! thank you all so so much!!! sending covid safe hugs and love your way!!! <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.8K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
1.6M 56.6K 93
ā”ā”ā” šŒšˆš’š‚š‡šˆš„š… | āš—’š—ˆš—Ž'š—š–¾ š—š–ŗš—„š–¾š—‡ š—†š—’ š—š–¾š–ŗš—‹š—, š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—š—ˆ š—š–ŗš—„š–¾ š—†š—’ š—…š–ŗš—Œš— š—‡š–ŗš—†š–¾ š–ŗš—Œ š—š–¾š—…š—…?āž ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ā–¬ *:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿāœ§ *:ļ½„ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ...
146K 6.3K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...
362K 15.1K 59
ā› i wish i could live without you but you're a part of me ! āœ hermione granger x fem!oc Ā© LARAEATSZOMBIES