Oneshots || BTSRV

By Reveluvey

You are the cause of my euphoria. More

Dream ° Jungri
Euphoria ° Jungri
As I Told You ° Vrene
Royalty ° Wenga
Dream ° Jungri II
Neighbour ° Seulmin
Crush ° Jungri
Dream ° Jungri III
Tired ° KNJ
Royalty ° Wenga II
Love ° Vrene
Instagram ° Jungri
Instagram ° Vrene
Instagram ° Wenga
Time Of The Month ° Vrene
I'll Take It From Here ° Wenga
We'll see ° Jungri
Is She Being Delusional? ° Jungri
Chocolate ° Vrene
I love you 3000 ° Jungri
2U ° Jungri
Requests • Closed
Mine ° Jungri
Extraordinary you ° Jungri
Happy ° Vrene
I Spy ° Jungri
Envy ° Jungri
Fate ° Jungri
Cutie ° Wenga
Thank You ° Jungri
My girl ° Seulmin
Boy In Love ° Wenga
My love ° Vrene
Jelly ° Jungri
Milky Way ° Wenga
Lie ° Seulmin
Still With You ° Jungri
Instagram ° Wenga
Baby ° Jungri
Toxic ° Wenga
Icy ° Wenga
Kiss Me ° Vrene
Kisses ° Jungri
I'm here ° Vrene
Love 911 ° Jungri
Instagram ° Jungri
Requests • Closed
Special ° Vrene
POV ° Jungri
On my mind ° Seulmin
I still love you ° Jinrene
Please read • not an update
One of these nights ° Jungri
The duke and I ° Vrene
The boy is mine ° Jungri
Our time ° Seulmin
About love ° Jungri
The house ° Jungri
Signing off

#Cookie Jar ° Wenga

668 36 13
By Reveluvey

Requested

This was bad. Seungwan did not get any sleep last night as she was too busy making christmas cookies. She knew she should've gotten sleep, but she was so determined to make cookies that she lost track of time. In the end, she had made about 219, she wanted to make more, but it was already 6:30am and she didn't want Yoongi waking up worrying about whether she stayed up or not.

Yoongi has a meeting at 9:30am and he asked Seungwan if she could come along as well and of course she said yes. He'd usually never ask her this but ever since she injured herself when he was in a meeting, he has become more protective of her.

"Wan?" Seungwan hides her tired face with a smile and walks out the bathroom door to see Yoongi.

"You're up, did you eat?" Nodding his head, Yoongi pulls her in closer and rests his head on her shoulder.

"Where were you? I was waiting for her, but then I found your note that said you already ate."

"Yeah, I woke up a bit early to do some stuff."

"What stuff?"

"Just...stuff"

Kissing her neck slightly, Yoongi pulls away and looks at Seungwan.

"You know, I smelt cookies when I walked into the kitchen. The smell was strong, so someone was definitely making cookies."

"Wow, that someone must really be an early bird, ha ha." Yoongi continues to stare at Seungwan, noticing how tired she is. He's not blind, he can cleary see how her eyes are barely open and she keeps bumping her head onto her chest.

"Did you stay up all night making those cookies, be honest."

"What, how did you know it was me?"

"Who else in this house would stay up making cookies."

"Okay fine, yes, I stayed up all night."

"Wan, I told you not to do that, the only time you stay up all night is when you're with me."

"I know, but I wanted to make cookies for your meeting." Yoongi smiles and kisses her nose.

"Thank you, i'll make sure to serve them to the guests. Now come, let's take you to bed."

"But you asked me to come-"

"I want you sleep baby, i'll try and make the meeting brief so that we can sleep together, okay?" Seeing Seungwan nod, Yoongi carries her to their bed. He had grabbed her sleepwear for her to change into, before tucking her in and gently kissing her lips.

"I'll be back." Nodding her head, Seungwan sends him a tiny wave and closes her eyes.

TIME(SLIP)SKIP

To be honest, Yoongi was not paying attention to whatever that man was saying. He forgot his name as well, all he cares about is getting the money and having dominance over the gang that belongs to whatever the mans name is.

"Are these cookies edible?" Yoongi turns his attention to one of the mans men, and nods his head.

"Yes."

"They don't really taste edible." Yoongi's men look at Yoongi nervously, they knew Seungwan baked them and they knew how much Yoongi loved her baking.

"They don't taste what." Placing his elbows on the table, Yoongi leans forward, running a finger across his lips.

"Edible. They taste a bit dry and burnt."

"Yeah, are you sure they aren't for decoration." Another one of the guys men says.

"Decoration?" Yoongi clicks his tongue and stands up.

Yoongi drags his chair slowly towards the two men and watches as they look at him in fear. Yoongi signals them to turn around and face him as he stops right behind them. The two quickly turn around and watch as Yoongi sits down, crossing one leg over his knee.

"My wife made those cookies."

"We're sorry, sir, we did-" They stop talking as soon as Yoongi raises his hand.

"She stayed up all night making those for you." Yoongi signals his men to come causing the two to shake in fear.

"Mr. Min, these are my men-"

"They work for me now, according to the contract you signed as soon as you came in."

"But-"

"That's what happens when you don't read."

Yoongi looks back at the two men and sighs.

"What you both said hurts my feelings, not just because you guys said it, but because I know how much time and effort my wife put into making those and for you two to insult it like that? It angers me."

Yoongi looks at his men and signals them to bring the plates of cookies in front of them, he even had his men get the rest of the cookies from the kitchen. Picking up a cookie, Yoongi happily eats it.

"Now, from what I can see, there is roughly about 200 cookies in front of us." The two men stare at the cookies and at Yoongi, confused.

"I want you two to eat all of it."

"What? All of this?"

"You can't-" Feeling something cold pressed against their heads, the two look sideways to find that they are both held at gunpoint.

"Come on, this is the most easiest punishment you both could possibly get. Now eat." Yoongi watches as the two slowly and forcibly eat the cookies.

"Is it good?"

"Y-yes"

"Does it taste nice." The two don't answer as they continue to chew which doesn't last long as they both shout when feeling pain in their knees. Looking down, they notice blood seeping through.

"I said, does it taste nice?" They nod and stuff more cookies in their mouth with a smile to satisfy Yoongi.

"Mr. Min, I thought you said it was the easi-"

"Shut up."

"Yes, sir."

Yoongi smiles as he watches the two force cookies down their throat, it was very satisfying to watch them. They seemed so scared that they finished every single cookie.

"Wow, would you look at that. Nice and clean."

The two boys felt as if their stomach was about to burst, it was not a great feeling.

"Congratulations." Standing up, Yoongi makes his way towards the door but stops and signals one of his men to come.

"Yes sir?"

"I'd like it if they weren't able to taste anymore."

"Do you want us to..?"

"Yes, and do it fast. Try not to ruin the carpet."

"Yes sir." Yoongi nods and walks out the door. He walks out of his building happily after hearing his men getting down to work as soon as he left the room, but he'd be even more happy when he gets home to his Seungwan.

(MY)TIMESKIP

Yoongi walks into the bedroom and smiles when he sees Seungwan sleeping. Taking off his suit, Yoongi changes into his boxers and quickly gets into bed.

Seungwan moves when she feels him behind her and starts to move. Feeling his arms wrap around her, she turns around and smiles at him.

"Sorry for waking you up."

"It's okay." Yoongi pulls her into his chest and kisses the top of her head when he feels her getting comfortable.

"How was the meeting?"

"It was good, we've gained new members."

"Did they like my cookies?" Yoongi smirks and kisses her head once again.

"They loved it."

I miss seeing btsvelvet at award shows together. I forgot the fact music awards was today, because ever since my twitter account got restricted, I haven't been up to date. So stfu twitter.
Also, requests are closing tomorrow (Sunday 13, December).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.5K 18
"I was so selfish."
4.6K 114 47
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢? ༄ ☔︎☔︎
159K 7.3K 90
What have you been up to lately? Who are you thinking of so far away? Life without you is really unbelievable. 050318 Cover by yours truly @saraengs
33K 462 16
Taekook, YoonMin and NamJin One shots. BxB If you're not comfortable with this kind of stories. Feel free to leave.