Triplets of Leto

By mybaditsmybad

Artemis, Apollo, and Perseus are triplets. When they become Olympians, Artemis starts the hunt. Zeus is worri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapeter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter X
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
27 Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chaptet 31
Chapter 32
*insert Chapter number here*
Chapter #
Part 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter Whatever
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 44

3.8K 67 70
By mybaditsmybad

"Who are you?" Perch shouts.

"I am Poseidon. Your," his throat caught on something. "Your father."

"Oh. Did I, did I fall asleep already?"

"It seems you did."

"I didn't mean to. I don't know what happened. I don't really remember."

Poseidon lead his son through the palace. He muttered descriptions and things about each room.

Once he reached the room he wanted, he turned around. "Now breath."

"I have been. I kinda have to, to like live and stuff like that." Percy said.

Poseidon blinked. "I mean like, focus on it. Relax."

"Oh, ok." Percy said, then paused. "How do I relax?"

"By focusing, like on your breathing." Poseidon was on the edge of punting this kid back to the surface.

Percy concentrated on his breathing, and relaxed, before something hit him. The water around him exploded, sending Poseidon flying.

"Oh, Dad, I'm sorry."

Poseidon smiled though. "Don't be sorry. We have to work with this skill."

...

Hours later, Percy woke up, still in that cave.

He rushed down to camp, a bad feeling in his stomach.

More Monsters at the border, and it couldn't have been earlier than 6am. He ran over to the hill, and jumped in with the border guard.

He slashed and fought what felt like forever alone on that one side, slowly being worn down, until he heard footsteps behind him.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Mr D, who had never met Percy, nor Percy him, asked.

Percy threw Sun like a frisbee, so it would hit more enemies while he talked. "Protecting camp, sir?"

"Holy Roman Empire, Perseus?" Mr D looked like he'd seen a ghost, and started to rethink life.

Percy gave a frustrated groan. "No. I'm the dead dude the gods seem to know. I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon. I'm 13."

Artemis, in Mr. Ds head said he actually is, just reincarnated. Kinda immortal.

"Geez, don't make me turn you into a dolphin. Anyways, get to bed." Mr D said.

"Again, kinda protecting camp."

"Right, children live here. Umm, carry on? I think, maybe. Wait, I live here for the next couple hundred years. Yes! Protect."

Percy looked very confused when Mr D walked away. "What in Heras name just happened?" He muttered.

A Hellhound stood above him, just as confused.

...

When Percy went back to sleep the next morning, he had a fairly odd dream. He was outside a bridal store, and in the window he spotted someone he knew.

"Grover?"

Grover was the satyr who brought Percy to camp. He had gotten permission to become a searcher, for the great god Pan. The council made the decision based on the fact that Percy made it to camp, and something else no one was told.

"Percy?! It worked. I need help, come please. I'm about to be stuck in a wedding, with a cyclops. It's all a lieeeee."

And then Percy woke up. "What does that mean?"

Percy climbed out of bed, at the ripe hour of 11:30am, and marched down to the arena.

"Annabeth?"

"What do you need Percy? Did you just wake up?"

"Yes. I had a dream and need your help."

She considered, and then left the class she was in. "What was it?"

"Grover, in a wedding dress, in a bridal shop. He was saying "hooray, I did it." Or something. And then like "help me, I'm gonna get married to a cyclops. Everything's a lie." And I don't know what that means."

Annabeth stared dumbfounded, as if thinking, this is a child of the big three, the one that's supposed to save us all. I better write out my will.

A voice in her head spoke again. Not her conscious or her angsty teenage monologue. It was instead the voice of Jackson, the dude who talked in her head last time she went on a quest. And yes, she's totally sane.

Bring up the Gray Sisters he whispers.

"It may have to do with the Gray Sisters. They said 4 numbers. They could be coordinates for where Grover is." Annabeth suggested.

"What numbers?" Percy asked.

"30, 31, 75, 12."

"30,31N;75,12W is just South of the American state, Florida. Located in what is known to many as the Bermuda Triangle. Known in the mythology world as the Sea of Monsters. Those coordinates would place Grover on the island of the cyclops, Polyphemus." Percy ranted off like a computer. "What just happened?" He shouted afterwards.

"They're coordinates in the water. Poseidon. That whole thing." Annabeth assumed.

"I hate that whole thing." Percy murmured.

"Wait a second, there's something about Polyphemus. Something he had on his island. Something important."

Golden Fleece! Amber, the second voice in Annabeth's head, shouted, which Annabeth repeated.

"The Golden Fleece! That could heal Thalia's tree."

"That's genius. Two birds with one stone." Percy shouted. "We have to go. I'll ask Mr. D for the quest."

"Percy no, that's a bad idea." Annabeth tried to call out, but he couldn't hear her.

Mr D POV

Apparently, Perseus, my bro, is alive again or something. And he's a demigod of Poseidon?

When are the Gods getting our own show? Like the Gods of Olympus would be so much better than the Kardashins. So much juicy drama.

I was about to fall asleep on the couch in the big house and dream of being drunk, when the door slammed open.

"Goodness me, ever heard of knocking."

Perseus was standing there. "Sir, Annabeth Chase and I would like a quest. To get the Gold Fleece. It would heal Thalia's tree, and strengthen our boarders."

I couldn't let Perseus go. Who knew what trouble he might run into. And without his godly memory, I wouldn't be able to apologize for anything. I had to keep him here where it was safe.

"You and Annie? Umm, no. You need to protect the boarders or whatever job you have." I said.

He left without fighting it, though he looked dejected.

I would give this quest to someone though, maybe that daughter of Ares.

3rd Person

Percy told Annabeth, who had expected this, and then he headed to the beach at the end of the day.

He relaxed, just how Poseidon showed him, before getting interrupted by loud, crunching footstep. This time, the water didn't explode, at least not yet.

Percy recognized the man walking down the beach, though he wasn't sure how.

"Perseus, hey. Hermes Xpress has got a package for you. It's a little gift from me for the quest you're going on." The man said.

"I'm not going on a quest, Hermes."

"Yes you are. Don't listen Dionysus. He's a Debby Downer. I got supplies, quest mates, and everything you need. Here's your bag with clothes, with a few gifts from me. Instructions in there. Annabeth, Tyson, who's your brother by the way, and Tanner are coming down here as we speak. That boat out there, it's the K-Kronos boat. Hide on that and try to make it out there. You got the coordinates, and stuff. So have fun. I gotta run." Hermes said, turning his phone off of silent mode, allowing Martha and George to bicker with him, and each other.

"Percy?" Annabeths voice echoed over the hill.

"I probably have some explaining to do." Percy thought aloud.

I wrote this high of sugar. And a Twinkie, so. This is a freaking rollercoaster.

But thanks for the crazy amounts of reads and support. I love you all very much.

Also , random question for the artists/people who know artists. What's a good drawing tablet for a beginner? I've heard of Wacom and stuff. Just wondering for myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
919K 11.5K 54
Disclaimer: some parts are edited but there still are a lot of mistakes. Under editing Yes, I know some of the facts are wrong in the book, so please...
187K 3.3K 32
This is just a little thing I've wanted to do for a while- write a Percabeth fan fiction. So this is basically during The Mark Of Athena, and The Hou...
228K 4.5K 71
Thousands of years ago before the reign of the Olympians, during the time of the Titan Lord, the mortal Perseus and primordial Aphrodite meet and fel...