𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.." - 𝘾𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖 More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

53.7K 2.7K 8.8K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 | 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞

"DOOODAAA!" I heard as I brushed my teeth in the mirror. Ion know everytime I brush my teeth I gotta be looking inna mirror, I gotta see what I'm doing.

"Ion feel like playing in baby powder today.." I replied, she smacked her lips and mugged me as she climbed on the counter.

"I don't want to either. I'm going to Treasure's house so I can get my hair dyed today.." She said with a smile, I cut my eyes at her.

"What color you finna do?" I asked.

"Red."

That's only the first step, soon she gon be beating on niggas...AGAIN.

"You ain't finna be beating on me.." I said shaking my head, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you even mean?" She asked.

"Toxic girls be getting red after they get outta relationship and then they start beating on they new nigga and shit.." I said, she scrunched her face up before laughing.

"Where did you even get that assumption from?"

I darted my eyes side-to-side. "Cruddy and Gleesh."

"That explains the nonsense.." She said shaking her head, I looked at her and eyed her appearance.

"Look and Treasure! She got red hair! Everything I said proves my point. Treasure, Red hair, TOXIC!"

"No, it doesn't. Toxic is someone's trait! Hair doesn't describe it, you can't- you can't point at someone's hair choice and just say they're toxic!" She expressed.

"Except..you can" I said nodding.

"Whatever Dejhari because I'm not toxic.." She said shaking her head before getting off the counter. Before she could walk to fat, I pulled her back some and wrapped my arms around her waist because the fuck you think you going?

"Where you going?" I asked in her ear.

"I'm going to get dressed because she's on her way to get me.." She said softly. Why she can't just do it here?

"Why she can't do it here?"

"This isn't my house. I'm not going to invite people over and plus she's taking me to see my laila when she's done.." She said with a smile as I looked down at her.

"She can come ova here and bring Laila ugly ass.." I said with a shrug, She looked at me.

"Forreal?" She asked with a wide smile.

"Yeah, Ion give a fuck.." I said with a shrug. "Just make sure she don't be peeing on my shit.."

"OKKK.." She squealed running out the bathroom.

I shook my head and laughed at her. "You funny as hell.." I said walking into the room behind her.

"Treasure go get my laila for me!" She said into the phone, she scrunched her face up.

"Yes my mom is gonna bring her out! You don't have to get out the car! And laila likes the car so she won't throw up or anything.." She said shaking her head.

I laid back on the bed and put my arm over my eyes.

"Okkk.." She said.

Moments later, I her somebody climb on top of me and lay down on my chest. "Why are you still sleepy?" She asked with a soft voice.

I should finger her from the back 😏.

"I ain't sleep last night.." I replied with my eyes closed. I really just wanna go to sleep but ion want her to feel like I don't wanna spend time with her when honestly, I'm just tired.

"Why?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

Should I tell her about my dream?

"I couldn't sleep cause you was mad at me.." I replied, she frowned.

"I'm not mad anymore.." She said.

"I ain't blaming you doe.." I said shaking my head.

"I know.." She replied. "Just go to sleep.."

"I wan spend time with you.." I said rubbing my eye.

"You can spend time with me later. You need to start sleeping, it's not healthy for you to stay up all night.." She preached rubbing my neck.

"I hear you.." I replied.

"You need to listen to me. I'm very smart and so are you, You know what's best for you and not sleeping isnt.." She added looking at me.

"Ight Minister Muga.." I said with a laugh, she smacked her lips.

"You take me as a joke.." She replied with a frown.

"No I don't.." I said.

"Whatever, I'm going downstairs.." She said moving but I wrapped my arm around her waist to prevent her. "What are you doing?"

"Wait till I go to sleep.." I said eyeing her.

"You act like you can't sleep without me.." She grumbled, I closed my eyes.

"I can't.."

———————
𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

itskataleyaa

Swipe

15,020 likes
itskataleyaa i'm a good girl, can't you tell? 😏
View all 963 comments
iamtreasure good girl but the baddest 😍.
belike.maya you grew up on me 🥺🥰

I scrunched my face up at the comment.

I don't understand.

"What you making det face fa?" Treasure asked as she rubbed Laila's head. She was laying on her lap being fake towards me, as always 🙄.

"Because Maya commented on my period and said that I grew up on her.." I said, Treasure scrunched her face up and grabbed her phone.

She typed and then tapped on something. "She weird. Why she just post I miss my friends but I aint finna text them bitches shit cause they fake.." She said.

"I wonder who she's talking about.." I said with a shrug as I typed on my phone to Dejhari.

Everybody ended up coming over here so they were all the way upstairs in the "game room" playing the game and smoking and things like that.

Dooda🥺💕.

I miss you
Where you at?

Your acting like I'm not downstairs right now.

So?
Youn miss me 😢?

I do!
I miss you 🥺

Come here den

I'm talking to my friends

So? Fuck them

Don't say that about my friends! 😾

What det emoji mean?
Yo pussy mad?

What
Is
Wrong
With
You?!

😂😂😂

I didn't even notice I was smiling at my phone until.  "Girl if youn go upstairs to that boy cause you ain't even listening to us.." Treasure said, I looked up.

"I'm not.." I said shaking my head. "But I am now.."

"Who is Maya?" Journey asked.

"She used to be our friend but she not no more.." Treasure said waving her hand around, I sat there.

"Is her name be like maya or something?" She asked.

"That's her.." DeMaya said.

"Oh, that bitch got a ass whooping come fa her.." Journey said rolling her neck, I wrinkled my nose.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause she keep tryna fuck with Dontravian knowing that me and him in a relationship. Then she got the nerve to try to talk to him about me!"

"She tryna talk to him?" Treasure asked with her face scrunched up, Journey nodded.

"They used to talk before me but I guess they stopped because she didn't tell him about that video.." She said with a small shrug, Treasure cut her eyes at me and I sat here because I didn't understand the look.

"YOU BROKE THAT BOND NOW WHEN IT COMES TO YOU MY FEELINGS WEAK!" We heard, I looked over at the steps and saw Jammo walking down the steps.

"You never had to come down here so loud.." Meena said mugging him as she held Jahleel.

"Fuck you and that ugly ass baby.." He replied.

"Jaylen, do you have to be a asshole?" DeMaya asked.

"Do you have to get your ass ate?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Ok then.." He said before disappearing into kitchen.

"I love these pictures you just posted.." Journey said looking at me, I smiled a little.

"Thank you.." I replied.

"So, Whats up with you and Doom? Y'all kiss yet?" DeMaya asked, I shook my head.

"We're just getting to know each other.." I said.

"Period. Build a friendship first.." Meena said. "That's why me and Mario so close, we built a friendship before we got together.." She added.

"I built a friendship with Jammo, he was like my brother and then one day we fucked and..we just wasn't brother and sister no more.." DeMaya said.

"I built a friendship with Gleesh first. That's why we inseparable.." Treasure said with a smile.

"We're building a friendship.." I said touching my chest. "He's a good friend.."

"MUGA!" I heard, I huffed and stood up.

I hated when he yelled my name.

I started making my way up the steps and into the game-room where everybody was. It was smoke in the air and the music was loud as they sat in front of the game. "Muga, tell these fuck ass niggas what I do onna game?" He said looking at me.

"You called me all the way up here to ask me a question about something you know I don't know about.." I said looking at him with a frown.

"See, even yo girl don't know. Cause you just some shit like det.." Mario said with a shrug.

"Bitch you live in shit.." He replied before looking at me. "You aint gon tell them I be bussing niggas ass?"

"I don't even pay attention to what you do on the game.." I said with a frown, he smacked his lips.

"Ight, go back downstairs.." He said waving me off. I shrugged and walked out the room and back downstairs to where everybody was. I sat down in my seat and looked around.

I noticed Jammo walking upstairs with a arm full of snacks. "Why do you need all em snacks?" Meena asked mugging him, he smacked his lips.

"Why you keep saying shit to me?" He asked.

"Cause you rading my brother pantry and shit.."

"Youn even know how to spell Pantry.." He replied.

"Jaylen shut the fuck up and go upstairs.." DeMaya said, Jammo shrugged and walked up the steps and disappeared.

"His ass annoying.." Meena said rolling her eyes. DeMaya mugged her and then went back to her phone.

Yikes what was that about?

She probably just had to fart.

"What Doom say about your hair?" Treasure asked.

"Nothing.." I said shaking my head.

"He aint say shit?" Journey asked in shock.

"No.." I replied. "I don't think he noticed.."

"Come on, we finna go up there.." DeMaya said standing up. We all stood up and I noticed Meena needed help so I walked over to her.

"Do you need help?" I asked, she nodded.

"Can you grab those for me?" She asked pointing to the bottle, pacifier, diaper, and wipes. I grabbed them and followed her upstairs and she held the baby.

We walked inside the room and Meena sat down on the couch next to Mario and I handed her the stuff. I sat down on the couch as well.

I watched as she laid down a fussy Jahleel.

"Muga," I heard, I looked up.

"Yes.." I said.

"Come mere'.." He called out, I stood up and walked over to him. He pulled me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me and went back to playing the game.

"What did you want?" I asked.

"This.." He said as he stared at the TV.

"Mama, When you wanna get your new tat?"

"I don't know.." I said with a shrug. "My grandma said she'll pay for it so just let me know when you guys plan to go and I'll tag along.."

"I thought I was paying fa it fa you.." Dejhari said.

"You still can. I want to get two different ones.." I said with a shrug, he tucked his bottom lip in his mouth.

"Ight.." He replied.

"MY NIGGA SLAYED A NIGGA! I JUST CAME FROM HANGING WITH EM! I DON'T KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED, I THINK HE HOME INVADED THE NIGGA! YOU NEVER CATCH ME OUT HERE CLAPPING UNLESS THEY PAID A NIGGA!" They all rapped, I just sat there and rested my head on Dejhari's shoulder.

"WHY THE FUCK I CHASE A NIGGA? I DON'T EVEN CHASE MY LIQUOR!" DeMaya yelled.

She act like a boy sometimes.

"Hell yeah they call me Kodak but I ain't come to take no picture.." Dejhari mumbled as I looked at him and rubbed on his neck. He's so fine.

So icy, make it blizzard, and I'm leaning sippin' sizzurp
Lil Wiz, still be kicking doors, I call that boy a wizard
Damn, I was textin' drivin', I looked up, I wrecked the fender

"NO TIME TO WASTE THEREFORE IF I GET HER IMA HIT HER! MY MAMA SAY BOY YOU A WINNER NOT A QUITTER!" Cruddy yelled nodding his head.

"That nigga Yak be spitting.." Jammo said nodding. "I hit my bitch before I even got her.." He said.

"Why you telling our business?" She asked mugging him, he shrugged.

"Everybody already know.." He said before smirking. "Sis.." She busted out laughing.

"I can't stand you.." She said with a laugh.

"I'm finna get me some wicks.." Gleesh said scratching his head, I moved my head around.

"Get em, you see I got em.." Cruddy said.

"I am, I gotta find somebody ta do em fa me.."

"Dooda, don't get wicks.." I whispered to him.

"I ain't.." He said staring at the TV. "THE FUCK!"

"I want to do that long little ponytail with the rubber bands and stuff. I think it'll be cute.." I said looking at Treasure resting my chin on his shoulder.

"That'll be so cute.." Journey said with a smile.

Why is she always smiling at me?

"I know right?" Meena said looking at her.

"I can do it.." Treasure said with a shrug. "When do you want it done?"

"I don't know.." I said.

"The red is so cute and sneaky. Only way people can see it is if they are staring at you.." DeMaya said.

"Yeah, Im gonna dye it again.." I said.

"Lemme see it.." Dejhari said, I looked at him and stayed in the same position. I stuck my thumb in my mouth and laid there as he looked at my hair.

I'm sleepy..

"Pretty ass.." He said, I blushed.

"Thank you.." I replied. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I love it.." He said. "You look sleepy.."

"I am.." I replied. "You wan go lay down or sum?"

I shook my head and rubbed his neck. "You hungry?"

"No," I said. "I just wanna go to sleep.."

"Where Laila at?" He asked.

"She's downstairs sleep.." I said. "She's the cutest.."

"Ta you.." He said nodding his head. "That muhfucka ugly eshit ta everybody else.." He said, Mario laughed.

"Sho is.." Mario said.

"Uhn uhn. Treasure!" I yelled looking at her taking my thumb out my mouth, she looked at me.

"Huh?"

"Is Laila ugly?" I asked looking at her.

"She a li ugly friend but she cute in our eyes.."

"Ughhh! She is not the ugliest. Dooda always tryna make her seem like she's hideous or something.."

"She do look a li unsettling.." Cruddy said nodding his head, I smacked my lips. Journey put her hands out.

"Yesss big word.." She gassed.

"You look unsettling.." I said bucking at him, Meena laughed and Dejhari groaned.

"Chill on allat moving around.." He said.

"Why?" I asked with my top lip curled. "Your being mean.." I said looking at him, He smacked his lips and paused the game to look at me.

"Come hea.." He said grabbing my hand.

"What?"

He put it on his lap and felt something big, thick and hard. I scrunched my face up and looked at him before laughing. "Not you got a pipe in your pants.."

"I know she aint say pipe.." Mario mumbled with a small laugh, Dejhari shook his head.

"Mind yo business and worry bout getting yo ass whooped innis game.." He said bucking at him.

"Why do you have a pipe in your pants? Take it out.." I whispered to him, he laughed.

"It's a pipe alright.." He said. "But I was born with it, I ain't finna take it out right now.."

I gasped. "That's your penis?" I asked whispering in his ear, he started laughing putting his head back.

"Yeah Muga.." He said calming his laughter down.

"Oh my gosh.." I said shaking my head.

He went back to playing the game, staring at the TV.

"Thats- Is that even healthy?" I asked with my face scrunched up, he chuckled.

"Yeah.." He said. "It's my dick.."

"This is shocking.." I said laying my head back on his shoulder, He smirked as he kept his eyes on the TV.

"I got a glock wit a dick innit!" Mario yelled.

I put my chin on his shoulder and looked at them.

"Cruddy crack a joke, we bored.." Meena said holding the baby on her lap.

"Ight, I got one.." He said.

"This finna be some dumb shit.." Dejhari said.

"On hood.." Mario agreed.

"Knock knock.." He said, I sat there.

"Who's there?" They all said.

"Nobody.." He said, we smacked our lips.

"CAUSE THE BUSTED IN AND SAW YOU BEATING YO MEAT!" He yelled before cracking up laughing.

"That wasn't even funny.." Treasure said.

"Right.." Meena said shaking her head.

"You really think you just did sum.." DeMaya said.

"Bae, you aggravating.." Journey said.

"I hated that joke.." I said with a frown.

"Told you he was finna say sum dumb shit.." Dejhari said shaking his head before scratching his hair.

"His ass always saying sum dumb shit.." Mario said.

Cruddy was still laughing uncontrollably causing Jammo to smack his lips and give him the nastiest look. I never seen someone look at somebody like that. "NIGGA SHUT UP!" Gleesh yelled.

"Onna hood cause that shit wasn't funny like at all.." Jammo said shaking his head with a mug.

"Y'all niggas just don't got no humor.." He said shaking his head laughing a little.

"Naw you just always saying sum dumb ass shit.." Mario said, Cruddy mugged him.

"Nigga you wan slapbox or sum?" He asked.

"You see I'm whooping this hoe ass nigga inna game? Any other time I'a be with it.." Mario replied.

"Must be talking about your punk ass daddy.." Dejhari replied. "Or your dick sucking momma.."

I hit him in the arm. "Stop." I said.

"Atleast my momma ain't a dyke.." He replied.

"Don't talk bout my momma.." Meena said.

"I fuck with Deniya li ghetto boy ass.." He said, Dejhari chuckled.

"She'a beat yo ass doe.." He replied.

"My momma a bake you some cookies so let me just shut the fuck up.." Mario said, Cruddy laughed.

"MAAA! IM READY FA THE REST OF THE TOURRRR!" He yelled, I started laughing.

I know that movie!

"Dontravian.." Journey said.

"You have another disciple coming to you Jesus.." Cruddy said, DeMaya started laughing.

I didn't get that joke..

"Send me da lady who did yo wicks fa you.." Gleesh said, Treasure rolled her eyes.

"Yes massa.." Cruddy nodded unlocking his phone, I laughed and shook my head.

"Yo det nigga just called his ass Massa.." Jammo said before laughing, I giggled.

"Cruddy roll sum up fa me.." Dejhari said.

"Yes my lord.." He said nodding, I started cackling. I gasped for air as I laughed, Dejhari looked at me.

"You good?" He asked.

"Shawty over there dying.." Mario said.

"Mama you good?" They asked, I started coughing.

Dejhari started patting my back and once I was done I mugged him with my eyes squinted. "You hit me to hard.." I said, he smacked his lips.

"I'm tryna help yo baldhead ass.." He said.

"Who baldhead?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"You." He said mugging me.

"Boy please. Never.." I said holding my hand up.

"Yeah whatever.." He said smiling at me.

His teeth are so white 😍.

"I'm tryna have a baby.." Gleesh spoke up as he held Jahleel. I looked up at Treasure who was looking at her phone as everybody looked at her.

"The fuck y'all looking at me fa?" She asked with a frown, I laughed. "I ain't having no fucking baby.."

"Period friend cause we gotta graduate first.." DeMaya said, Jammo mugged her.

"Act like youn be all like nu-" He started off before she smacked him in the mouth.

"Youn know when ta shut up?" She asked with her head tilted, I laughed as I rubbed on Dejhari neck.

"Let's fight.." Jammo said standing up.

"No because the last time you said that my edges was gone.." She said rolling her eyes, We laughed.

"I'a never snitch on you baby. I'll never pull your edges out baby..." Cruddy sung to Journey, I giggled.

"Fuck that. Ima pull them shits out. You wanna go be in niggas faces? See what nigga wan talk to you when you got a big ass bald spot onna side of yo head.." Jammo said, DeMaya shook her head.

"You so toxic.." She said shaking her head.

"Forreal.." Meena said.

"Would you snatch my edges out if I talk to another guy?" I asked looking at Dejhari, he eyed me and then looked back at the game. What's that look about?

"Naw.." He said shaking his head. "I'll shoot at ya'll doe.." He replied shrugging, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"You ain't hear me?" He asked.

"I don't think I heard you correctly.." I explained.

"If you still fucking with me and talking to another nigga then Ima shoot at ya'll.." He said.

"Why not kill him?" I asked.

"Cause- I want him to remember to never look your way ever again.." He said before shrugging. "But fa you, I'a kill em. I'll kill anybody.."

"I'll believe it when I see it.." I replied, he smirked.

"You gon see it quicker than you think.."

What does that mean?

——————

"Cuddle wimme.." I heard as I pulled my hair out the bun. I shook my hair out and started brushing it.

I looked over and Dejhari was standing there staring at me with his hair hanging. He didnt have a shirt off since our company was gone so it was just me and him since he made me put Laila up.

"Why?" I asked with a frown.

"Youn wanna cuddle with me?" He asked walking over to me. I brushed my hair out and looked in the mirror, ignoring him with his hands on my waist.

"No, I'm just tired.." I expressed.

"So that mean youn wanna do what?" He asked as I put my bonnet on.

"Nothing. I just want to go to sleep.." I said, He picked up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Come on then.." He said walking into the room and laying down on the bed, I laid my head in his neck.

"Do you really like my hair?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah, it ain't too red or nuffin. Treasure shit red like period blood red.." He said chuckling.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend before?" I asked.

"Naw.."

"Why not?"

He shrugged. "I just ain't never been focused on shir like that like yeah I be fucking em and talking to em but I ain't ever like got in a relationship cause it ain't ever get that far.." He said shaking his head.

"When is your birthday?"

"May 22nd.." He said, I cringed.

"A gemini.." I said, he chuckled.

"Yeah.."

"So I guess this is where I run?" I asked, he smacked his lips and looked at me.

"What you mean by that?"

"Gemini's are crazy! They'll shoot at you and then kiss you after.." I said, he chuckled.

"Ok?" He said before rubbing my chin. "When we all in, we all in fa real.." He replied eyeing my face.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"When we fa you. We fa you, like all fa you.." He said, I laid my head in his neck.

"When yo birthday?" He asked.

"April 2nd.." I said, He smiled.

"That explains.." He said.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"You kind. It explains your personality perfectly.." He said, I huffed and we went quiet. I eyed his face as he watched TV closely and held onto my waist.

"Are you all for me?" I spoke up rubbing his neck.

"You all for me?" He asked, I nodded slowly.

"Definitely..." I said.

"Been all fa you doe.." He said, I blushed.

I hope he means it.

————————

Thoughts?

We a little late today yall 😂.

I know y'all gon be like "bitch your semester over. faster with these updates tf!" 🧍🏽‍♀️ FUCK YALL!

I'm update when I want. How I want the fuck.

Anyway..Kataleya and Doom are getting so close.

It's hard to remember what I've wrote previously. I always have to go back and remind myself.

What y'all got in mind fa what to happen next?

😂😂😂😂 this lil baby and jaya situation is so NOT surprising to me. everybody been knew he was cheating but after the mf WATCH she bought, I wouldn't have EVER cheated on her.

Have you seen Jayda?

She's a BAD BITCH!

Why lower your standards and expectations for a man for a man who looks like LIL BABY! but I mean it ain't about looks, it's about personality and sometimes people get hooked onto that.

But lowering your standards and expectations gets your dogged out, seriously. With relationships and friendships.

YALL BETTER KEEP YALL EXPECTATIONS HIGH!

Tell me a situation where you've done a lot for someone and they dogged you out. I want to hear them.

See y'all tomorrow ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 29.6K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
378K 14.6K 39
"𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽" ⚠︎︎A Hᴏᴏᴅғᴀɪʀʀʏʏ Pʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
903K 37.9K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
107K 4K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...