INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

By ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... More

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Four.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Twenty Five.

24 3 0
By ashlou96

Liked by annetwist, harrystyles, kat.mcnamara, emeraude, vanessahudgens, jennifermorrison, lilyjcollins, joeyking, lanaparrilla, claireholt, niallhoran, louist91, domsherwood, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright and 2,647,959 others.

@gemmastyles: Congratulations baby! You did well. Love you💜 Now, to see my brother's performance.

(@gemmastyles has disabled the comments.)

Liked by annetwist, liampayne, niallhoran, matthewdaddario, joeyking, maisiersellers, janelparrish, kat.mcnamara, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, harrne, clase, claryfray, gemmastyles, 1d_fans, 1dhazza, katmcnamara, em&niall, nude and 3,726,812 others.

@emeraude: Hey guys!! Me and @kat.mcnamara decided that we would record @harrystyles performance, for the people who couldn't be here. So, here's to you all. Enjoy❤ He's amazing! Not better than @niallhoran but still good. Kat will record the next songs, I wanna dance and enjoy the show.

(@emeraude has disabled the comments.)

Liked by niallhoran, emeraude, herrne, nude, kazza&kat, joeyking, maisiersellers, janelparrish, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, joel_courtney, jacobelordi, annetwist, Maxcaver, gemmastyles, nickgrimshaw, domsherwood, harryshumjr, liampayne, ianbohen, bitsietulloch, mrgiuntoli, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, arden_cho, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, hazza1d, claryfray, Shadowhunterstv, claryfray, victoriajustice, mia_scholink, jennifermorrison, d.l.castro, willtudor1, lukebaines and 4,736,820 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Omg babe💙💙 You did so well. Everyone absolutely loved you performances. You killed it out there. It's going to be hard for anyone to follow that😘

@emeraude: "Can we get the lights up in here. Can I do that?" Harry all you gotta do is ask, and you will get it😂

@harrne: I've had just about the best time ever. Thank you to @kat.mcnamara for allowing us front seats to watch @harrystyles.

@domsherwood: "Thank you for such a warm welcome, it's very kind of you all." Wait for it. The best bit coming up. "If you have a light on your phone, now would be the time to put it up in the air." Who does he think he is...😂😂 *everyone puts their flashlights on ans holds there phone up. Including us.* Tbf I was too scared to see what he would do to me if I didn't obey his command.

@gemmastyles: Omg you two...😂😂 @emeraude and @domsherwood. And what were those dance moves @harrystyles

@taylorswift: That's gonna be an hard act to follow. Congratulations. @harrystyles

@harrystyles: Thank you @taylorswift. And aww thank you for posting them @kat.mcnamara and @emeraude. You both think of everyone else before yourselves. And what would you say was my best performance? (You can't say all of them, Kat.)

@hazza&kat: He knows her too well^😂^ to know she would pick them all.

@emeraude: Watermelon Sugar. Definitely for me. Oh, and What Makes You Beautiful. That was a tune.

@hazza1d: Adore you. Watermelon Sugar. And What Makes You Beautiful. Definitely.

@liampayne: Loved the tune to What Makes You Beautiful. Why didn't we think of that the first time around😂 You smashed it Harry.

@kat.mcnamra: What Makes You Beautiful, Lights Up and Watermelon Sugar. You did good baby on all of then💙

@taylorswift: What Makes you Beautiful, definitely x

@niallhoran: You changed it up.

@harrne: I knew it! I didn't know how. But I did. Got to say What Makes You Beautiful, Sign Of The Times, and Watermelon Sugar.

@harrystyles: I messed up on What Makes You Beautiful tho.

@domsherwood: Tbh, I don't think anyone cares you messed it up, man. The song was so good, this song gonna be around for a long time. But did anyone else notice his face when he sang to early.

@hazza1d: Yeah. 😂😁

@harrystyles: 😂 Aw. I know I was definitely doing well, than I messed up.

@kat.mcnamara: You smashed it. Everyone makes a mistake. You haven't had long to practice it. You just sang it a little early. Everyone has picked What Makes You Beautiful, because it was so good everyone loved it. No one cares you messed up.

@hazza1d: Tbf, I didn't care, all I cared about was how @harrystyles was looking at @kat.mcnamara while singing What Makes You Beautiful.

@harrne: Totally agree. I see his eyes slipping into her direction from time to time. Actually, on my most of his performances. I think, because he got us to sing What Makes You Beautiful, remember, at the beginning, he mentioned it wasn't loud enough. He was aiming that at her.

@kat.mcnamara: That wasn't true. He thinks everyone beautiful in their own way. @harrne 😘❤

@harrystyles: She's actually right. I know these past few days, you haven't been feeling the best and stuff with your appearance, you got to believe babe, you're beautiful in and out.

@emeraude: Aw^ Aw^ Can someone pass me a tissue please?!?

@annetwist: Why does my son dance like he lost his head...😂😂

@harrystyles: Mum...😳😂 You're supposed to say how well I did.

@annetwist: You obviously did great, son. Proud of you. Not so, proud of those dance moves😳😂

@harrne: ^^^😂😂😂

Liked by niallhoran, domsherwood, jennifermorrison, harryshumjr, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, emeraude, d.l.castro, vanessahudgens, hazza.stylish, claryfray, hazza&kat, harrne, maxcaver, bitsietulloch, annetwist, liampayne, hazza1d, styles&mcnamara, gemmastyles, isaiahmustafa, nicolasummer, arden_cho, louteasdale, lottietomlinson, louist91, claireholt, lanacondor, lanaparrilla, mia_scholink and 3,627,982 others.

@kat.mcnamara: Baby... you know I love you loads. But why have you decided it's best to go for a walk right now. I don't feel good.

Comments:-

@emeraude: What!? Your moaning about going on your daily walk...

@domsherwood: I've heard she hasn't been doing them as much...

@harrystyles: Because it's good for you and baby. My mum said. And I love you too.

@kat.mcnamara: My morning sickness has been playing up so bad these past few days. I've not been able to keep anything down.

@harrystyles: Okay babe. We will stop and have a little picnic💙

@harrne: Enjoy^

@emeraude: Save me a sandwich🥪

@niallhoran: I'll being Nando's 🤨😁

@harrystyles: Who said you two are coming...🤨😂

@emeraude: Rude.

@kat.mcnamara: I want chicken! I want Nando's.

@harrystyles: No, I'm kidding. You could both come, if you like? I just wanted a little me and Kat time. You know, before I go on Tour. Now, you're gonna have to come because my girl wants chicken.

@niallhoran: We will be there in 20 with Nando's.

@kat.mcnamara: NOW! Not in 20 minutes time.

@niallhoran: Darling... you don't want raw chicken. So, 20 minutes.

@annetwist: Have fun guys.

@domsherwood: Aw no way! You back on Tour? Now, guess who's gotta cope with her attitude... ME!

@kat.mcnamara: Yes😔 And I don't have an attitude.

@emeraude: No, you don't. You just have breakdowns because you hate when he leaves you.

@harrne: I'm going to see him. I can't wait! I'm so excited. I wish @kat.mcnamara could be there.

@harrystyles: That's actually a good idea. @harrne. Why don't you come? @kat.mcnamara

@emeraude: Arugg!!

@domsherwood: I think we have one more episode to film then were done with Shadowhunters.

@kat.mcnamara: Babe... I can't drop everything to go on Tour with you. I have hospital appointments.

@hazza1d: Is that the only reason^^ I'm sure Harry will be able to sort that out for you.

@gemmastyles: Agreed. He is after all, the Harry Styles.

@harrystyles: I can book a private nurse that comes with me on Tour. I'm sure she won't mind doing the check ups, for us. I'll ask. And we can always go when you finish filming.

@domsherwood: Kat, go. You will only be miserable here. You will miss him too much.

@harryshumjr: True^^ The last scene to be filmed is tomorrow then it's finished😔

@emeraude: Why does she get to travel the world.

@niallhoran: I'll take you one day babe😉

@matthewdaddario: Go Kat. You will only regret your decision. If Harry can get a private nurse to do your appointments, why not? Why not travel. And yeah, @emeraude. You won't be going anywhere.

@kat.mcnamara: Can I at least think about it?

@harrystyles: Yeah, course baby. But I leave in two days and if you're coming I need to sort some things out for you travel, and sort this thing we need to do.

@emeraude: Oh. I know. You're gonna find out who the father is. I hope and pray it's Harry's🙏

@domsherwood: Keep me updated, bro. We're all hoping and praying it's Harry's.

@jennifermorrison: Go babe! Go travel the world with your bf! @harrystyles where you travelling to?

@harrystyles: London, Japan, Australia, China, and many, many more. If I had to name them, then I'll be here all day.

@jennifermorrison: Go @kat.mcnamara you would love the places😍

@domsherwood: How long is your Touring this year?

@harrystyles: 6 months.

@emeraude: SIX MONTHS! I won't see my sister/best friend in six bloody months.

@kat.mcnamara: What makes you think I'm going? @emeraude. And @jennifermorrison I doubt I'll have the time to do much sightseeing, with Harry being overprotective.

@emeraude: You're going. Because if you don't, then I will drag you to that airport myself. You deserve this, you get to see different places, watching your future husband perform.

@harrystyles: If I feel nice, I'll invite yourself, Dom, Harry, Matt and Niall to come when I'm off for a couple of days. I like that, future husband😘💙

@kat.mcnamara: Maybe one day😉😘💙

@emeraude: Really!?!? Omg Harry, you better feel nice. We're all trying to convince her, right now. I'm texting her.

@kat.mcnamara: She really is...😂 and Dom, and Matt, and Harry. So, if I come, IF(if being a little chance) you will get a private nurse and will there be time for sightseeing for us?

@harryshumjr: I'm sure he will have a couple days off during the 6 months. He won't be Touring for a whole 6 months.

@liampayne: It's be called before. We did a whole 8 months of Touring with hardly any breaks. I miss the One Direction times.

@harrystyles: I get three days a month off. So, for 6 months I'll have 18 days off.

@domsherwood: That's it? For 6 months. That's not a lot of, you time.

@kat.mcnamara: How can that be used?

@harrne: Is she actually deciding to come? Please say she is?

@emeraude: She will be there.

@harrystyles: Whenever I like. But I try do them when I'm not performing.

@domsherwood: Harry you definitely say things that make no sense.

@emeraude: Your telling me. He complicates things.

@kat.mcnamara: Leave him alone. I know what he means. Maybe, you all could come for a week?

(Group chat between Kat, Harry, Dom, Emeraude, Matt, Harry, and Niall.)

Kat-
Hey guys I wanted to get everyone in the a group chat and decide the details.

Matt-
Hey guys, I'm up for it. We will just need details and location? I may not be able to come for a week but I can definitely come for a few days.

Emeraude-
Everyone knows I'm already up for it. Definitely a week for me.

Harry-
Of course Em. Well, you could all come for a week, I know some of you won't be able too. So, I need to know who can come when and how long.

Dom-
I can come for the week.

Harry-
Well, I will come and leave with Matt.

Kat-
Harry?

Emeraude-
Which Harry are you? There's no picture, this is harder to know who's who.

Harry-
Harry Shum.

Harry-

Right. We need to sort this out. Everyone calls me Hazza and we call Harry Shum, Harry. So, no one gets confused.

Kat-
Right, Hazza😉 contact name changed. Right let's start this details.

Hazza-
I meant when were texting-_- but okay babe.

Matt-
Date?

Kat-
What about next month? Anytime really?

Dom-
15th? Half way through the month?

Emeraude-

Perfect for me.

Harry-
Me too.

Matt-
Perfect.

Kat-
Brilliant. That was like really easy. Wow! I'm shocked. Paying?

Dom-
Hazza😉 will have to send us your card details, so, we can transfer money to him. Ain't we meant to be going Paris this month?

Emeraude-
Oh. Has no one told Dom. Trust uses to leave it to me. It got cancelled. Hazza just waiting for the money and he will send it back to us.

Dom-
Thanks! For the heads up and stuff.

Kat-
Sorry Dom. That's my fault. I was meant to tell you and Harry.(not Harry Styles) I told Harry but I got sidetracked in letting you know.

Dom-
Great!

Hazza-
Has I was saying, I'm paying for Kat. I'm not allowing you to pay for it. End of discussion.

Emeraude-
That's you being told straight babe.

Kat-
I hate it when you spend your money on me. Don't know what your saying, Em. I'm paying for you, for your birthday😆 When you get here, we will go out but obviously, I can't drink.

Hazza-
Tough. And I'm paying for you, so, you can save your money and now your spending it still for Em.

Harry-
I'll pay for Matt.

Emeraude-
If Kat's paying for me, and everyone picking someone to choose. I choose my bestie, Hazza.

Hazza-
Has sweet as that is Em. I go free.

Dom-
O

f course you do.

Hazza-
Y

eah. The company pays for me.

Matt-
I'll pay for Harry. Seen as we will go for the same time.

Kat-
Has anyone not heard from Niall? He hasn't messaged at all?

Emeraude-
No. I haven't. This is unusual. He normally agrees straight away.

Niall-
I'm having a shit. Or I'm trying too. And your messages are distracting me. I'll pay for Em.

Kat-
I love Niall😆😂

Emeraude-
Would it be wrong if I choose to pay for Dom? You wouldn't take offense to that, would you? Niall.

Hazza-
You love me more.

Niall-
Not at all babe. I can pay for myself.

Kat-
Of course I love you more. And I feel a little tight that everyone is paying for someone, and Ni has to pay for himself.

Hazza-
I can pay for you, and Niall. If you like?

Kat-
Then you ain't paying for me too. I'll pay for myself.

Niall-
Don't worry about me guys. I can afford to pay for myself.

Emeraude-
Nos, I feel tight that Kat is paying for herself.

Hazza-
She isn't.

Kat-
Oh. My. God. There's one other person who isn't paying got anyone.

Harry-
Oh yeah.

Hazza-
Who?

Kat-
Dom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
1 0 13
when a small town girl from ga moves to Cheshire with her parents and thinks that she will be lonely and never make no friends but that is until she...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
262K 14.4K 200
AU Social Media Crack "If you hate social media so much why do you continue to use it?" "Didn't your parents teach you to mind your own fucking busin...