His Wicked Gaze and Dirty Way...

By DaisyDuckNunaStuck

This Book is PUBLISHED On Webnovel under the same name, it gets daily update! Check it out there if u like Sh... More

Prologue
His Creed
CAST
Not the Job of an Ass
Pain in the Ass
The Actual Fuck
Like a Good little Pet
My Poor Innocent Ears
That Mouth of Her's
Important
My Dear Ex
That Kind of Scene
Games of Death and Traps
Ford Got Him

Who's the Victim here?

31 2 2
By DaisyDuckNunaStuck

Third person POV:

Is that really who she thinks it is.

Ford Zoldyck?

Is that really him? But what could someone like him be doing at some place like this?

One thing comes to her mind.

Drugs.

What else but drugs, right? After all this was the house of a drug dealer.

He was standing near the drug dealer that she was supposed to be interviewing. Jacob -the drug dealer- was crouched picking things from the floor, putting them back on a wobbly table. So now she knows what caused that noise.

But most of her attention was snatched by Ford as she saw his eyes rolled back and his body swayed before he landed unceremoniously back on the couch behind him.

She found herself thinking how it would be like if there wasn't anything behind him to cushion his fall? Only for entertainment purposes, of course. It's not like she has something against the man.

Nonetheless, this was a pretty serious situation going on before her eyes. A millions questions swam thru her mind like hungry fishes around a piece of meat. Fast and eager.

First and the foremost being the one: who was the victim here?

As much as she would dislike admitting, Ford Zoldyck did look like the one being taken an advantage of. Based on the way he was half conscious and on the mercy of other. He looked like he was sedated.

Was it an attempt of a kidnapping she happened upon?

He is a very, very wealthy man, indeed. So it couldn't be that far off to believe he was perhaps led here under the pretense of drugs -since she wouldn't put it past the rich to be into that kind of stuff as well- and later made insensible using some sort of sedatives, as clearly apparent; then taken hostage for... perhaps a large ransom?

Could also easily be mutiny. She of all people could testify how the lust for power or the greed for money could turn people against their own friends, their own partners.

Although, if this profession has taught her anything, it's that she shouldn't be too quick to judge. Often times it isn't how it looks like. And it did look like Jacob was panicking over Ford sprawled on his couch.

But what else could be the reason behind what's actually transpiring before her.

In amongst all of it she also heard Jacob shouting looking towards Ford, something like "She's here? What did you text her?" to which all Ford replied was close to a gibberish dialect.

What the hell is going on here? The longer she watched the more and more intriguing it became. Where was this heading and who is the she he's talking about? Could it be that Ford called someone for help?

Lost in her thought she looked back up to Jacob who now had his back turned to Ford once more. Though soon after, her focus was snagged away by the half lucid man on the couch.

Why?

Because the moment Jacob turned his back towards him, in the span of a second his half closing eyes came back on full focus. Slouched shoulders, tilted neck and resting back all straightened to take the posture of a well-trained soldier. As he rose with the elegance of a royal, his previously gaping mouth now turned to a smirk.

She felt confused to see him now completely well and in control, nothing like the inebriated state he was in the previous second.

Again she found herself asking: What in the hell is going on? Was it all an act or did he instantly recover from his momentary lapse in consciousness?

Before she could decipher what she was looking at and decide if he indeed was a victim here, he moved. His movements fast like a dash smooth like a fluid.

She had to blink and let the seconds tick by to absorb the scene in front her before realization hit her full force. A chill swept over her skin prickling it into goosebumps and shivering her soul from inside out to her spine, her breath caught somewhere among the action.

She forgot to blink as it all transpired right in front of her.

Though she was born in the family with a long line of members serving in the police, still she was yet to see the actual act of...murder.

Cold sweat broke from what seemed like every orifice of her body, jolting her back into her senses and the first thing she did was gasp, but before the sound of her reaction could leave from her mouth she instinctively slapped her hand over it.

She couldn't move, couldn't think, couldn't even scream as her fear gripped her chest with its tight bony fingers and all she was left to do was watch.

She kept watching for what felt like hours though in reality things moved faster than even usual. As Ford slipped his knife out of Jacob's lower back and he although in a complete and utter shock -not to mention unimaginable pain- managed to turn around and face Ford's smiling eyes. The ashen orbs sparkled with nothing more than idle mischief as he turned Jacob towards him.

Shamelessly looking right into his wide eyes, Ford said "Nothing personal man, you just got caught in the cross fire," he shrugged before his brows frowned and eyes a little bigger "Actually, no, I take it back, it is personal. You shouldn't have slapped me."

Ford quickly bent his knees a little to test a few different heights before stopping at one, a couple inches lower than his actual height. His hand that was free of the blood coated knife still placed over Jacob's shoulder, holding him in place.

With the same swift agility but less precision this time he jabbed the knife into him once more, a little left to his right kidney.

An anguished gasp left Jacob's mouth followed right after by blood filling his mouth making him choke on his own essence.

The tortured gurgles reached her ears shaking her from head to toe yet she kept looking. Though she had gained back most of her senses and strength to run away from this god forsaken place and that man's demonic presence, never to look back again. But would she?

----------------------------

Author's note"

Just keep reading guys whoever it is that read my work I LOVE YOUUU!

And please lemme know what you guys think so far. is it too cliche? too gore?

just tell me any ideas you might have ok? dont be shy and do Not be a stranger:) Arigato!!!!

ps. I'm listening to Garou's theme as i upload this lol.

Do guys watch anime too?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By Sara

Teen Fiction

226K 9.1K 171
"Clementine..." his voice is gentle, as though he's reading my mind. He searches my eyes, concern seeps through his features. I swallow the lump in m...
30.6K 1.3K 60
Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagination which includes there characters p...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...