>FORCED MARRIAGE< KIM TAEHYUNG

By leejuyeon_LJ

You were forced to marry a cold and cruel but hot guy name Kim Taehyung in order to keep both yours and his f... More

>INTRODUCTION<
>Chapter 1<
>Chapter 2<
>Chapter 4<
>Chapter 5<
>Chapter 6<
>Chapter 7<
>Chapter 8<
>Chapter 9<
>Chapter 10<
>Chapter 11<
>Chapter 12<
>Chapter 13<
>Chapter 14<
>Chapter 15<
>Chapter 16<
>Chapter 17<
>Chapter 18<
>Chapter 19<
>Chapter 20<

>Chapter 3<

22.2K 632 172
By leejuyeon_LJ

It was the day of your wedding and your friends (Mamamoo) helped you alot. Your Eomma already have organized your makeup artist to come. Throughout the week of planning, Taehyung and you hardly spoke, maybe the times when your'lls parents asked your for what design or option your'll would choose. Your Eomma and Mrs. Kim sorted the catering, invitations and food. Your Appa and Mr. Kim helped with the rest.

As you got ready for your wedding you took a nice hot long shower and put on your robe to do your makeup.

You got ready and went to the wedding venue.

Your makeup...

Your hair...

Your wedding dress...pic as before...

Your veil...

Your shoes...

Your bouquet...

Your friends (Mamamoo) walked in.

Wheein: OH MY GOD! YOU LOOK AMAZING!

Solar: Gosh! Is that really you.

HwaSa: You're stunning Y/n.

Moonbyul: *fake tears* I'm so proud of you.

Y/n: Awww thank you guys. *hugs*

Solar: Kim Y/n.

Y/n: Yahhh!

You slightly slapped her arm.

Y/n: Guys...

All: Yes.

Y/n: I'm scared.

Solar: Dont be hun, it will be okay.

Mrs. Kim and your Eomma walked in.

Eomma: *shocked* Oh my god, you look amazing, *cries*

Y/n: Awwww Eomma! Dont cry pleasee, you're making me cry.

Solar: And us.

Eomma: Dont cry, you gonna ruin your makeup.

Mrs. Kim: Y/n you look amazing, no stunning, I'm really proud of such an amazing daughter-in-law I have.

Y/n: Thank you Mrs..K.... I mean Eomma. *hugs*

Eomma: Okay okay, your groom is waiting for you.

Y/n: (Yeah sure he is)

You thought. Your Appa then arrived.

Appa: ......*stares*

Y/n: Appa.

Appa: ..Huh? You look amazing.

Y/n: Thank you Appa.

Appa: Let's go hun.

A/n: Okay, I seriously don't know how a wedding goes, I mean like the preparation and all, so I'm just gonna use the ideas of how they have it in movies, lol.

The doors open and you walked down the aisle with your Appa with the bouquet in you hands, you could see Taehyung staring at you so you just looked down making sure not to trip on anything. Obviously there were flower girls (or whatever they call it).

Forgot to show the cake...

Wedding deco...

Y/n: (breathe, it not the end of the world, nevermind it is, uhhhhh I hate this, everyone is looking at meeee, fkajdjsixjejil)

As you got closer your heart started beating rapidly. You stood opposite of Taehyung. The priest (or whatever they call it) started talking.

Priest: (blah blah blah) Y/n, do you take Taehyung as your lawfully husband, to have and to hold, from this day foward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Y/n: ...I..do... (help me!)

Priest: Taehyung, do you take Y/n as your lawfully wife, to have and to hold, from this this forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?

Taehyung: ....I do.

Priest: You may kiss.

Taehyung & Y/n: *hesitates*

Taehyung grabbed your waist and softly kissed you even though the rough person he is. Well, sure he didnt want to embarrass himself.

Y/n: ....

Everyone: *claps*

Your'll spoke to everyone and they gave your'll gift and wishes. Taehyung wanted to leave as soon as possible so we did.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: Eomma, can we leave now?

Mrs. Kim: So soon?aehyung: Yeah.

Mrs. Kim: Stay a little longer, your cousins and them are coming.

Taehyung: They can see me later, I want to go now.

Mrs. Kim: Fine, but Y/n is coming with you to the new house.

Taehyung: *rolls eyes* eh!

Mrs. Kim: I'm telling you, you better treat her nicely, okay?

Taehyung: Yeah yeah, whatever, I'm gonna get her now see you.

Y/N'S POV

You were talking to your Eomma, when Taehyung interrupted.

Taehyung: *holds your wrist* We will be going now.

Eomma: So soon?

Taehyung: *awkwardly laughs* yeah.

Eomma: Okay, we will see you then.

Y/n: Bye Eomma *hugs*

Taehyung: Bye.

Taehyung and you walks to the car.

The car...

Y/n: Let go off me!

You exclaimed.

Taehyung: What!?

He looked at our hands together and quickly let's go.

Taehyung: Get in!

Your'll got in and the sat on the passenger side, he drove your'll to your'lls new house, which will be the worst thing that would ever happen.

The house...

Y/n: (it's a big house just for the two if us)

You thought.

You got in with your luggages which Taehyung helped you apparently. Hes as not as bad as you thought, well, maybe for now.

You were about to go upstairs when Taehyung stopped you.

Y/n: What now?

Taehyung: Even though we are living together, there are rules.
First if all, you're cooking and cleaning.

Y/n: What, cant you like, get somebody else to do that, I ain't a maid or slave okay!

Taehyung: I dont wanna hear it, second, whoever I bring and do anything to them, its non of your business.

Y/n: Who exactly?

Taehyung: As I said it ain't your business.

Y/n: *rolls eyes*

Taehyung: Thirdly, I get the master bedroom, you can sleep in the guest room.

Y/n: What!?

Taehyung: I'm done, and go sort out my room for me please, I wanna sleep, sort my clothes out as well.

Y/n: Ugh!

You went upstairs, changed into something comfortable and sorted Taehyungs room, it was really big and cool.

His room...

Just when you were about to leave Taehyung came in.

Taehyung: Thank youuuuu

He emphasized the 'u'

Y/n: You're very much not welcomed.

You left his room and chose the guest bedroom right at the end.

Your room...

Your room was smaller than the other rooms but you liked it. Better than nothing. You sorted out your clothes and all.

You took a shower and put on your pajamas.

Your pajamas...

You flopped on your bed and fell off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.3K 21
when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept him and will you both end up together desp...
221K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
282K 10.2K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......šŸÆšŸ° In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
717K 30.2K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...