PIERCE , legacies

By -natalics

โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ... More

๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’†
๐’Œ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š; ๐’๐’š๐’ˆ๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’„
๐’๐’๐’† , mythic bitch
๐’•๐’˜๐’ , hail mary
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† , humanity
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ , arachniphobia
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† , honor council
๐’”๐’Š๐’™ , sweet sixteen
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ , the resurection of antionette valentine
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• , the origin of katherine valentine
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† , nightmares
๐’•๐’†๐’ , this is going to be fun
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ , diamonds are a girls best friend
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’† , maple hollows
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the revelation
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , miss mystic falls
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the inevitable end of katherine valentine
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š๐’Š; ๐’๐’š๐’„๐’•๐’๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , forgetting hope mikaelson
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , peace in storms
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , envious hearts
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š , stallions uniform
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’† , possessions and confessions
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’ , euphoria
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† , the return of hope mikaelson
im back (again) (hopefully)
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ , seeing double
teehee planning the prequel teehee

๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ , the death of landon kirby

3K 145 12
By -natalics

WARNING: i hate writing for this episode but im doing it for yall, so a lot of its copy and pasted from king so i dont have to retype the entire script

❝  the boy who still had a lot of good to do 

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Dying isn't something Katherine wanted to talk about. So, spending the next few days alone in her room seemed like a good plan. That is, until Emma came in and said they had a problem.

Katherine sat next to Raf, rubbing his back soothingly. "Lunar psychosis?" Alaric asks Emma.

"That's a thing?"

"Quit talking." Katherine stands up slowly, listening to Rafael's speeding heart. "Making noise." He grunts, closing his eyes tightly.

Emma watches as he snaps his head up, standing up abruptly. "Tardus pulsatio." Rafael stops, and Katherine listens to his heart slow. Emma sighs, looking over at the Mikaelson and the Saltzman. "It's a thing."

"What did you do to him?" Hope snaps at the counselor.

"It's okay. I'm just slowing down his heart. It will calm him." Emma explains.

Rafael breathes heavily as he looks up. "What's happening to me? I keep, losing time." He whispers.

Katherine sits on the bed, crossing her legs. "Lunar psychosis." The group all look at her. "It means that your mind is in limbo, it's stuck, right in between your wolf and human forms, making it harder to access your memories like you normally would." She explains, still wearing her silk pajamas.

"It's very rare." Says Emma, looking at Hope and Alaric. "It only happens after a premature reversion."

Hope purses her lips. "So something caused your body to shift back before the full moon was over, leaving you like this." Hope says to Rafael, coming to worse cast senario.

Rafael looks between Hope and I. "Wh-What kind of something?" He stammers.

"Usually trauma," Katherine deadpanned, looking at her nails.

Hope nods, tossing her arm. "Something bad happened." Hope declares.

"We don't know that." Emma says.

"Three of them left, and only one came back? Something bad happened."

Emma shakes her head at the Mikaelson. "Hope, why don't you give us a minute? Go on and check on the other wolves."

"I'm worried about this one." She snaps.

Katherine stands, narrowing her eyes. "Hope." The tribrid stops as the vampire glares. "You're only making things worse." She remarks. Hope looks up at Alaric, who doesn't argue with either Emma or Katherine. "I'm going to sleep, tell me if he says anything in the morning." Emma and Alaric nod, letting the vampire leave.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The next morning was bright and hopeful. Katherine decided to wear a purple dress with puffed short sleeves as she walked into Alaric's room, holding a cup of coffee. "Welcome, cherub, to the land of the undead." She chimes as she looks at Dr. Saltzman, who is packing a bag. "Okay, whats going on?" She asks.

"You and I are going to Maryland, Rafael said he, MG, and Landon went to see MG's dad." He explains to the Valentine. She raise a brow as he hands her a black suede jacket.

"Alaric, honey," The girl stops her friend in his tracks. Alaric frowns in confusion, and Katherine purses her lips as she leads him to the couch in his office. "I know you're stressed, but you can't rush this. Not something that involves people possibly being hurt."

Alaric raises a brow. "We need to hurry up and find Landon and MG-"

Katherine cuts him off. "And we will! But we won't find them if you make a mistake because you're going too fast." She explains, pursing her lips into a thin line. "I will gladly accompany you, but I do not want to see this turn into a goose chase, alright?"

Alaric solemnly nods, and the two head off to recruit one more person.

Kaleb Hawkins opens his door to see both Katherine and Alaric. "What's up?" Katherine snickers at the vampire, causing him to frown in confusion. "What?"  Alaric clears his throat as Katherine keeps a smirk on her face. "Did you find my boy?" He asks, talking about MG.

"Uh, no."

"I thought you said, and I quote, Everything'll be fine. I'll handle it."

Alaric nods, "Yeah. That's why I'm here. I need your help. And so does MG." Explains the Saltzman.

Katherine tilts her head to the side, "Care for a road trip?"

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"I'm just saying, at this point, I'm basically a teacher." Says Katherine as she, Alaric, and Kaleb walk up to the Maryland home.

Alaric rolls his eyes. "You're still a student, Katherine." He reminds her.

She looks up in the air. "A student who, may I remind you, has been your student for 18 years, excluding a few years here and there." Kaleb chuckles lowly as Alaric rolls his eyes. "Wow, you really are old."

When Alaric looks at Katherine, she gives a small smile. Rolling his eyes, Alaric turns to the home, walking up the steps. "Damn. When you said MG going home would be catastrophic, I expected Chernobyl, not Wisteria Lane." Kaleb said in thought.

"Yeah, well, looks can be deceiving." Alaric sighed. "Just let me do the talking." Alaric rings the doorbell, Katherine adjusting her hair as she waits.

A woman with short black hair opens the door. "Dr. Saltzman."

"Veronica."

The woman looks at Katherine for a long moment. The vampire girl gives a unreadable look, but deep down Katherine felt an overwhelming uneasiness about the woman. "I'm Kaleb." Says the other vampire.

"I assume you're here to apologize for my son showing up yesterday." Veronica says, crossing her arms.

Alaric sighs. "Actually, we're here because he never returned to school. He's gone missing and we're afraid he contacted his father." he explains.

"Well, I can assure you that didn't happen."

"Veronica, who's at the door?" A males voice says.

Veronica looks back. "Uh, just a solicitor, dear. I'll be right in."

Kaleb shrugs. "So where'd MG go?" He asks.

"I don't know." Veronica snaps. "But you're gonna find him. We may not be able to have him here with us, but he was supposed to be safe at your school. We had an arrangement, and I expect you to uphold it."

Katherine gives a finger wave to Veronica as the woman slams her door. "An arrangement?" She hums to Dr. Saltzman. Her and Kaleb watch as he begins to walk away.

"Good thing that don't sound suspicious." Kaleb adds. They watch as Alaric pulls out his phone. lHello? Why'd you bring me all this way if you're not gonna tell me anything?"

Alaric shushes her. "Did you find them?" Hopes voice says on the other line.

"No, not yet. What did you learn?"

"Raf said they got attacked by a monster."

Alaric frowns. "Well, that's impossible. Where? And when?"

"I don't know. I don't know. Emma sedated him, and he's been sleeping it off for hours. But I have an idea. It's a family recipe from my mom's side, the Crescent Pack." Hope explains. "Because they could control their turns at will, they had access to both sides of their minds."

Alaric sighs. "All right, well, do what you need to do. I've got to find MG before his father sees him." He explains shortly.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Obviously, night had fallen, and somehow Hope had managed to find out where Raf and them were when everything went downhill. "This is the place Hope talked about." Says Alaric. Katherine had been lucky enough to change into a sage green turtle neck and black jeans, along with a black trench coat.

"She happen to mention that arrangement you made with Mrs. Greasley, too, when she called?" Kaleb asked the headmaster.

Alaric looks at Katherine, who probably knew more about the arrangement than she realized. "MG's mother enrolled him in the Salvatore School without his father knowing that he was still alive. She didn't think his dad could handle the fact that MG was a vampire."

Katherine raised a brow. "And the arrangement was to keep that a secret." She finishes, causing the Saltzman to nod.

"Shady." Kaleb mutters. "Shadiest part being you saying yes."

"I didn't want to. But I didn't want to turn MG away, either. I mean, admittedly, it's a bit of a gray area."

"No, it's not. Life is black and white."

Alaric and Katherine both look at Kaleb. "You're a teenager, Kaleb. A smart one. Too smart, sometimes. But when you have been through what Katherine or I have been through and seen what either of us have seen, you'll learn that life is rarely that simple."

Katherine nods. "The one thing I've learned Kaleb, is that life is never black and white, it's just a crapload of gray." She explains. Suddenly, a putrid strong smell fills the girls nose.

"Do you smell that?" Kaleb asked.

"Yeah." Katherine whispers, looking around.

Alaric turns to them. "Okay, what is it?"

Kaleb and Katherine shares wary looks. "Blood."

The three only continue for so long before approaching a body. "MG?" The three rush to the young vampires side. Katherine studied the boy as she tried to figure out what happened to him.

"Stay away from me, Dr. Saltzman. I can't control it." MG wavered. Katherine felt helpless.

"It's okay. We're here. We're here. Just tell me what happened."

"There are demons all around me."

Kaleb frowned. "What?"

"Beast horns and devil's tongues."

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Asks Kaleb, confused.

Katherine shakes her head. "He's delusional, which means only one thing." She says as Alaric lifts the boys shirt. "He was bitten."

"He's a vampire. We do the biting."

"By a werewolf." Follows Katherine.

Kaleb furrows his brow. "Rafael. He said he saw a monster. He is the damn monster."

Time passed, and Katherine watched as MH cried over his father. She remembered her own mother, the way her mother hurt her the most. Katherines eyes glossed over as MG sobbed and sobbed.

"Dr. Saltzman?" Katherine looks up to see Hope walking over with Rafael.

"Oh, Hope, thank God you made it."

"What-What's going on?" She asks.

"MG has a werewolf bite." I explain. "He doesn't have much time."

Rafael looks down at MG, "I bit you." He says suddenly. We look at Raf, confused.

"This is all my fault." MG cries. "Raf, I'm so sorry."

Kaleb frowns. "What, sorry? What are you sorry for? He's the one that should be sorry. He's the fool that bit you." Kaleb goes after Raf, but Katherine holds him back with a glare. Rafael starts to tremble as Hope tries to calm him down.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Rafael suddenly stops. "What?" Hope asks him.

"I remember now." His face grows cold and emotionless. "The elixir. His face. Being back here." He looks down a MG. "I remember who the monster was."

Rafael tells us what happened. How MG was so hurt, distraught, and in pain. He hit Landon. Landon's blood had fallen onto MG's palms. And MG couldn't fight back. Not an urge so instinctive. So strong. That's when he bit Landon. He killed Landon.

MG killed Landon.

Katherine's mouth gapes open in horror. Hope choked on a sob, her knees buckling. Katherine vamp speeds over, catching the Mikaelson in her arms. Hope grabbed onto Katherine tightly, crying loudly. Katherine remembered when Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson both died, and Katherine spent nights and nights holding the tribrid in her arms. This was different, however. This was Hopes first love, true love. The first person Hope has ever been vulnerable around. And now he was dead.

"I did it. It was me. I'm the monster." MG cries. The hurt in his voice, Katherine recognized it from the many vampires she met before him.

Alaric looks at Rafael. "When you finished your turn, you got loose and bit MG. Watching Landon die was too traumatic, too human, so you reverted back and scrambled your memory."

"I don't want to remember any of this." Raf spats.

Rafael begins to walk off. "Raf, where are you going?" Asks the Headmaster.

"Away from MG before I finish the job."

"Hey!" Kaleb shouts.

Rafael turns towards them all, "Landon's body is out there. I'm gonna go find it." He says coldly. He walks off again as tears run down my face.

Katherine holds onto Hope. Alaric looks down at MG, who's sweating all over. "I was so mad." He says softly. "I wanted to h-hurt Landon. I didn't want his blood. I needed it. I needed all of it. 'Cause I'm not a monster. I'm a demon. So many demons in hell." Katherine ran her hand through Hopes hair.

Eventually, Hope pulls away from me. "Can you-" She shifts her head back and forth as she raises her wrist towards the Valentine. Katherine nods, taking the tribrid's wrist and biting into it softly

Hope places her hand over MG's mouth as he begins to drink her blood. Hope cries softly as she heals him. When they're done, Hope runs off. "Hope-" Katherine calls, jogging after the Mikaelson. Katherine approaches Hope, stopping in her tracks to see something she never wanted to see.

Landon's body, bloody and cold.

Hope sobs as she kneels next to his. Katherines eyes glossed over as she wraps her arms around herself. Landon was pure. That's it, that's the word to describe someone like Landon Kirby. Pure.

Alaric stumbles over, turning to look at Katherine in defeat. The Valentine shakes her head softly, looking down at Hope. Hope cried and cried. Kaleb and MG come from the car, MG's face covered with tears. Katherine looked up at the two, staring at Kaleb for a long moment. Rafael turns to see him. A snarl on his face, Rafael stands up, storming towards the vampire. "Raf. Please, Raf. Landon wouldn't want this!" Hope shouts, pulling Rafael towards her. Katherine shoved her hands into he pockets, her lips pursed into a thin line. "She wanted us to be better." The tribrid sniffles. "Give him that respect."

The werewolf's eyes soften as he looks back at Landon. He nods slowly, wrapping Hope in his arms. MG stares down guiltily at Landon's body. Suddenly, he notices what seems like steam coming from her. "Uh... Am I still delusional or do y'all see this?"

Hope and the werewolf pull apart, sharing gasps. Hope cries as she watches in confusion. "Put him out, Hope." Katherine says.

"Uh... Adiuuatur." She waves her hand at her boyfriends body. "It's not working."

Katherine looks at Alaric. "What's happening?" She whispers.

"I don't know." Dr. Saltzman shakes his head. "I've never seen anything like this."

Suddenly, Landon's body combusts into flames, nearly blinding the group. His body burns as they watch in shock and confusion. The flames are blinding, higher than they probably should be. Katherine studies the flames in amazement, the fire highlighting her features.

The flames suddenly dissolve, leaving a charred Landon. "Damn." Kaleb mumbles.

Hope goes to get him. "No. Not yet, not yet." Alaric pulls her back. "I don't think it's over."

"What's not over?" She snaps back, annoyed.

Katherine looks at Hope. "We've been wondering if he's supernatural. I think we have our answer."

"What?" Hope says in confusion. They all look back at Landon's body.

The ash begins to make weird sounds, causing Hope to gasp. A piece suddenly shatters, and a moving hand is revealed. Katherine watches in amazement. A second arm breaks through, ash falling all around us. Suddenly, Landon's face breaks through, the boy covered in ash and dust. Katherine kneels downs helping the boy break free before helping him to his feet. His hands intwine with Katherines as he looks around, seeing their stares.

"What's going on?" He asks warily.

Alaric looks at Landon in amazement. "You ever heard of the legend of the Phoenix?" Landon glanced at Katherine, who gave him a small smile.

NATALIA'S NOTES
━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

omg heyyyy

how have yall been? i hope you've been good, i've missed yall.

i JUST finished writing this part and i wanted to get it out there to yall because i know i've been dry with content. i hope you enjoyed, though it was kind of a filler part.

i'm still working out what i'm going to do because i dont really want to write for season 2 (i'm lazy & have written 3 other stories set in season 2) but i had this idea FOR A LONG time for season 2 so i'm like "EEEAAAAAA". ya know? idk i might just skip to season 3 but yall CANT YELL AT ME. I HAVE PLANS.

anyways the next chapter or two are actually the original ending to pierce before i confirmed the story continuing. so get your tissues ready, be prepared for lots of love, anger, hate, passion, loss, and katherine<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 10 13
๐š๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ณ [๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š‚๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š„๐š™๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ - ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ (1) - ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐š— ๐š‚๐šŠ...
81.3K 3.6K 43
where the mysterious werewolf rooms with the mythical tri-brid OR in which Elara Davenport learns she's not so different from Hope Mikaelson [Season...
62.2K 2.1K 19
Alexius, daughter of Zeus and Hera, was always fascinated with the humans her father created so she would come down to Earth whenever she would get t...
228K 8.1K 54
โ™กหš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหš COMPLETED In which Mazikeen Saltzman learns that she isn't a Saltzman at all, and that she's actually the daughter of two complete psychopa...