HOOD FAME ✔︎. (DISCONTINUED)

By soufscinema

angel eyes but you been giving me hell all night. September 2020. More

;
Disclaimer
01;
02;
03;
4;
05;
06;
07;
09;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;

08;

6K 501 796
By soufscinema

^ THESE BITCHES TOILET TISHA SOFT, IM DA HARDEST OUT DA A

k enjoy

vote n comment.
excuse any typos and/or mistakes.

------------

HOOD FAME ;

┬┴┬┴┤HOOD BITCH ACTIVATED!├┬┴┬┴

BERMAJ XIORIA BIANCHI

@bermajboomin

592 likes / 19 comments

bermajboomin :: worth way more den 3k 😎🤏🏾🤨🕶🤏🏾.

"Yalla moooove" I frowned, trying to push her off of me. "Ain't nothing even shaking!!"

"I'm trying to give you a lap dance! I just wanna be apprejiated."

"Appreji-what?"

"Oh my god Bermaj" she trailed off as i stood up from the chair, coughing.

"Hm?"

"Who gonna drive??"

"My stalker taking me home. You just outta luck."

She gasped, pouting. "You're friends with your stalker? Luckyyy, I only had sex with mine."

?¿?

Uhm.

"Ouu I got a idea." I mumbled & looked over at her. "Stay right here don't move."

I speed walked to the door, going down the steps & tripping.

It was only embarrassing because nobody saw-

I was finna laugh with them and everything.

Knocking on the dark window, I looked around hearing it roll down.

"What."

"It's been like two hours you still out here? You're dedicated sir! Love that for you!" I exclaimed leaning into the window. "But um, I need a ride right? But I came here with my friend & she's a little tipsy and between me and you-shedidalittlecocaine-so can you give her a ride too?"

Watching him stare at me, I looked side to side. "Yes? No?"

"I-"

"Should I take that as a yes or?"

"Okay I'll go get her." I nodded, tapping the side of the car.

"I'm right here! Brad said I could leave my car here." she yelled, approaching the car while stumbling. "Oh my goddd, I know you!" she squinted. "You're that guy with that song on the radio!"

Gasping loudly as if she had solved a big math problem, she tapped my shoulder repeatedly. "Are you the thot that be with the shits??!"

"Bitch what?" I mugged, getting in the first row of the backseat, the first I smelled being the new car scent.

She followed, clutching the headrest of the passenger seat. "Oh I remember now! King Von? Right?!"

"Yalla what fockin King??? Ain't no king in here!"

"Yea."

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I looked down at my messages-seeing multiple notifications of bitches in my dms.

& of course it was sumn bout mooney nem.

you have been added to a group chat

realbitch.ryesha whats good frl?

rikki.soyaaa this bitch ain't answering cause she scared 😂

zaineonfye prolly blocked us LMAO

killakiliii LMAOAKASKSKS

Looking at my phone with the strongest mug ever, I pulled my jean jacket off. "Now what the fuck. This what we not finna do."

"What happened?" Yaya questioned, reading my phone while frowning . "Who's that?"

I pressed Kilina contact for FaceTime, hearing it ring.

"I live in Evanston sir!" Yalla yelled.

"Yelling for what? I can hea'."

"Now girl what the fuck is you on?" I questioned into the phone, hearing her suck her teeth with a black screen.

"Girl fuck you, cause I ain't said shit to you."

"Nahhh, you and them weird ass bitches been plotting like somebody stupid. Baby if you wanna fight just say dat."

"Obviously you ain't wanna fight cause you had the fucking chance to yesterday. If you a pussy just say dat Bermaj."

"On god that hoe ran!"

Slurring, I tilted my head to side. "N-now bitch you know y'all ain't ask me to fight. Let's not cap, y'all was on some weird, oh we gonna set her up shit! And you out here tryna put money on my head like bitch fuck you!"

"No the fuck I ain't, you just talking!"

🥱bitch how you gon lie to a liar.

Now look at you, loud & caught.

I flipped the camera around, standing up from my seat in the moving car-my drunk ass about to fall the fuck over.

"Bermaj, sit the fuc-

"You ain't try to put money on my head bitch! Huh?!?" I urged, putting the camera on him. "OKAY BECAUSE ANY BACK TAWK???"

"....hm? it's quiet ain't no back talk!" Yalla finished, all in her phone.

"Girl get the fuck off my phone. Goofy."

"You're a ratttt! How you hang wit bitches named some bout a Cobra!??"

"Must be where the Mickey come from."

"Hang the fucking phone up."

"If its pressure bitch say dat? You know it ain't thing fa me to not get the gang involved if you tryna throw sumn one on one!"

"Fuck you and yo gang bitch!"

"When I blow yo granddaddy out that fucking wheelchair of his I'on wanna hear shit!"

"Bitch I'll run through yo shit and put yo daddy ashes in some Yahoo! Fuck smoking that nigga we drinking him!" I yelled, smacking the headrest of the passenger. "Since we getting disrespectful, talk about how you was bent over the toilet, 8th grade, fucking a senior! That kitty tired bitch, air the motherfucker out."

"Oh my gosh-

"You a pick me ass bitch! And you ain't gon ever be shit but a pick me ass bitch! Stop following the crowd!"

"Fuck you hoe! When I see you, I'm knocking you off the map!"

"Put that Fantasia on den bitch!"

"Die!"

"Pick me massa! Massa, pick me!! I'm in the car wit a white bitch right now if you wanna be picked that bad nigga!"

At this point we was just yelling, sentences was overlaping and all.

"You piped out, dirty ass, weird ass cum rag! Don't ever DM me talking big shit like y'all checked me! Cause on everything Kilina,you already know how I'm coming-

"Gimmie the phone Bermaj"

"You don't pay my-

"GIMMIE THE FUCKING PHONE"

I jumped, frowning my face up.

Don't yell at me nigga.

Stretching it out into his reach, I watched as he snatched it from my hand.

He hung up while hitting the brakes, looking back at me. "Sit the fuck back."

EXCUSE MUAH

"I want a sub" Yalla mumbed.

i sat down, folding my arms.

"Do you guys listen to Robyn Ottolini? She sings that country song that goes like, ' I see the headlights of an F-150-ok, y'all silence is enough for me."

* end of chapters *

sex coming soon.

ian gon say HOW soon, but😏😏.

🧍🏿‍♀️ anyways

y'all dont care but, im eating curry chicken.

& the cook need they ass ate cause its jamaican me crazy.

put a lil dad joke right there cause these bitches my sons⛹🏽‍♀️

gave granny 2 percs today ... send help😫

-souffromda252

# 14 days until christmas💸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 399 29
"𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶" (𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴) mᥲ𝗍ᥙrᥱ/grᥲ⍴һіᥴ ᥣᥲᥒgᥙᥲgᥱ ᥲᥒძ smᥙ𝗍..(vote for me to k...
670K 22K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
129K 4.7K 10
"Why are you so afraid to look at me?" Completed ☘︎ 1/17/2021 #1 Dreamnap ☘︎ 2/18/2021 & 3/16/2021