RAYNE (SBTE Book 5)

By wolflover2012

Amazing cover was made by Forever_Young2296 Being a girl growing up in a werewolf pack is hard. Being the onl... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Marcus's P.O.V
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter LIAM'S P.O.V
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Marcus's P.O.V
Liam's P.O.V
Chapter Twenty Three
Liam's P.O.V
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
LIAM'S P.O.V
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Epilogue

Liam's P.O.V

30.4K 698 93
By wolflover2012

Liam’s P.O.V

Liam watched as Rayne uncle questioned the women he had called into the room. It didn’t matter what question he asked her she gave him the same answers. She didn’t know where her son could be, Liam could tell she was lying and he couldn’t understand why Rayne uncle was not doing anything to make her talk. It was his niece after all who had been taken.

Liam was about to crack and go over to the woman and start threatening her like Rayne’s father had done before he had stormed out of the room when Liam noticed Rayne dad walk back in with a guy around Liam’s age. He looked like Rayne’s uncle with his black hair and dark black eyes. He remembered seeing him at the waterfall earlier with Rayne sister and mate.

“Cole, what are you doing with Kane?” AJ asked when he noticed them enter the room.

“Well AJ my wife and I had a little chat and we decided since you thought it was ok to assault my daughter because you thought she was lying, I thought it would be ok to do the same to your son to find out the truth” Cole explained

“You did what!” AJ growled

“And guess what?” Cole asked ignoring the fact that his brother’s wolf had started fighting for control at the thought of Cole touching hi son. “My daughter was telling you the truth.” Cole said shoving Kane away from him and towards his father, “Tell him Kane” Cole growled.

Kane sighed “His right dad, Rayne was telling you the truth.”

Cole shook his head “I don’t even know you anymore AJ, how could you treat my daughter that way without even finding out the truth?” Cole asked. “Because of you there is a good chance that I have not only lost my daughter but my mate as well”

“I’m sorry dad.” Kane said “Thia told us all this stuff Rayne was saying about us, how she thought she was better than us because she was a were lion, at first we just ignored her but then it kind of escalated to teasing her and pushing her around."

Liam watched as AJ stared at his son, looking at him as if he didn't even know who he was. He then lowered his head and looked at the ground. “I’m sorry Cole” he said softly.

“You’re sorry?” Cole asked “It’s not me you should be apologising too, Rayne is the one you accused of lying and then assaulted her when she continued to speak the truth”

“You did what!” Liam roared now catching on to what had Rayne mother and father so upset.

“Stay out of it!” AJ yelled at him “This has nothing to do with you”

Liam laughed bitterly “You assault my mate and have the nerve to tell me it has nothing to do with me?”

“You haven’t marked her yet, so she’s not your mate yet” AJ growled.

“Well that’s where you are wrong,” Liam said walking toward AJ “Rayne knew something would go wrong when she told you the truth about everything. I guess she knew you wouldn’t believe her huh. So we decided to mark each other in the woods. Our mating bound is complete, she is my mate and you touching her is my business” He growled out.

“Stop it the lot of you” Rayne’s mother said walking into the room “This is not helping us find Rayne.”

Liam looked over at his mate’s mother “I’m sorry Natasha”

“It’s fine Liam, I understand how you feel” She said sending a glare AJ’s way. Natasha turned her attention away from AJ and looked at the woman who was now sitting on the couch. “Get up!” Natasha growled at Amy, “Now you have to the count of ten to tell me where your son had taken my daughter or I’m going to change into my lion form and start biting off parts of your body.”

Amy’s eyes widened “One” Natasha said

“Please I don’t know anything,” Amy begged

“Two”

“I honestly don’t know where he would have taken her”

“Three”

“Please I’m telling the truth”

“Four” Natasha said as she started to unbutton her shirt.

“I…I.. don’t know where he is” Amy said, she looked around the room with wide eyes begging us to believe her.

“Five” She said dropping her shirt to the floor.

“How would I know where he has taken her?”

“Six” She said as she unbuttoned her pants.

“I don’t know anything!” She cried out, Liam could see the panic setting in on her face.

“Seven” She dropped her pants to the ground and stepped out of them. Leaving her only in her underwear.

“You will kill him, I know you will!” She screamed

“Eight” Natasha said undoing the clasp of her bra and pulling the straps down her arms.

“Please, I beg you, please

“Nine” She said dropping the bra to the ground followed by her pulling her panties down.

Amy started to sob uncontrollably.

“Ten” Natasha said before changing into her were lion and letting out a loud roar.

“He’s at Crystal Lake! He took her to the pack house there!” She screamed. “He said he was going to be going there” She said quietly as she sobbed.

Natasha’s lion looked at Cole before looking at Liam and bobbing her head before running out of the room still in her lion form.

“Where?” Liam asked

“It’s another one of our houses on a Lake” Cole said before he too ran out of the room. Liam got the hint and followed behind them. Once he reached out side he caught a glimpse of a white wolf running off into the woods.

Liam immediately changed into his lion and raced off after them.

It felt like they had been running forever when they finally came up to a huge lake. He scanned the area to see if there was a house anywhere around here. He kept following Rayne’s father as he raced along the bank of the lake.

Eventually Liam could see a huge wooden house in the distance. Knowing where he was now going Liam picked up his pace and ran faster toward the house. Knowing his mate was there gave him the strength to push himself harder to make himself run faster.

She could be in there hurt and dying for all he knew, he needed to see her, he needed to make sure she was alright.

Once he reached the house he raced up the wooden stairs until he reached the veranda, he noticed the large window had been smashed so he jumped through it to get into the house. The first thing he saw was Rayne’s mother’s lion fighting a golden wolf. Knowing she would be able to handle herself he sniffed around until he found Rayne’s scent and followed it.

It took him to a wooden door down a long hallway. Because the door was closed, Liam had to change back to his human form.

As soon as he was changed he reached for the handle, opened the door. On the other side of the door was a staircase leading down, he raced down them as fast as he could. When he got to the bottom he realised he was in a cell room. He followed her scent to last cell and gasp when he looked inside.

“Rayne!” He screamed before letting out a sob

The door to the cell was still opened so he raced inside to the bed where his mate was chained to. He knelt down beside his mate and looked at the sight before him. His mate laid their naked chained to the bed, her body was covered in her blood, he could see bite marks that cover her from her neck all the way down her body, she even had them on her legs. He looked at her face which was swollen and bruised, blood also covered parts of her face, Liam sobbed again. He was not brave enough to check and see if she had a pulse. He didn’t think he would survive if he checked and found out that she was not alive.

“RAYNE!” He heard her mother scream as she ran into the room. “Oh my poor baby what has he done to you” she sobbed out. She started pulling on the chains

“Liam help me untie her, go find something to unlock these chains” She told him

Liam nodded his head and raced out of the room, he found a set of keys hanging up on the wall near the door, grabbing them he raced back to his mate’s cell. He passed the keys to her mother. He looked behind him and it was then that he discovered Rayne sister lying on the ground with what looked to be a broken neck.

Liam could care less about Rayne’s sister it was partially her fault Rayne was here. Liam heard the locks on the chains click and raced over to help Rayne’s mother pull the chains off. By this time Rayne’s father and uncle had walked into the room. Liam ignored there growls and cries for his mate and bent down and scooped her up in his arms.

“I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to protect you” He whispered to her.

He turned around with her in his arms and made his way over to the cell door. “Let me take my daughter” Cole said holding his arms out. Rayne’s mother growled at him.

“You will never touch my daughter again, if you hadn’t of been so worried about what I was doing to your brother instead of worrying about your daughter I would not have had to send her out to her car and that monster would never had been able to take her.” She growled at Cole. Before looking over at Rayne’s uncle “And you, you make me sick. How can you call yourself an Alpha when a member of your pack comes to you and confide being treated badly by pack member’s only to have you accuse her of lying.”

AJ lowered his head in shame “I’m sorry” he said softly.

“You’re sorry?” she asked that “Tell that to my daughter, if she survives” She looked at both men before speaking again “Nether of you will be seeing us again” She said before looking at Liam “Come on let’s take her to be looked at” She said softly.

Both Liam and Rayne’s mother walked out of the room, Liam carrying his mate battered body in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 869 31
(ONGOING STORY, updates are once/twice a week) Freedom, that's all she ever wanted. She never expected to find it, in the least likely of places... ...
354K 14K 24
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
7.4M 272K 37
They say opposites attract. But what happens when a rogue and an Alpha who both crave chaos end up being mates? It seems like Moon Goddess has made h...