Go With It (A Zayn Malik Fan...

By JCatherineS

Autumn Williams' world crumbled when her Mother died, and now all her Dad wants to do is leave. Autumn moves... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- A Warm Welcome
Chapter 2- Fancy Seeing You Here
Chapter 3- Nice to Meet You Too
Chapter 4- Keep Your Distance
Chapter 5- See You There
Chapter 6- Do Friends Make You Blush?
Chapter 7- That's a Shocker
Chapter 8- Don't Freak Out
Chapter 9- So Close, Yet So Far
Chapter 10- What Just Happened?
Chapter 11- I Haven't Forgotten
Chapter 12- Falling Into Place
Chapter 13- He Would Never
Chapter 14- Electric Shock
Chapter 15- What's You're Problem?
Chapter 16- Happy Birthday
Chapter 17- We're In For a Treat
Chapter 19- Redo
Chapter 20- Why Not
Chapter 21- Trapped
Chapter 22- Here We Go
Chapter 23- A Fighter
Epilogue

Chapter 18- Flipped

8.2K 317 60
By JCatherineS

“Zayn?” I could barely say his name. Zayn broke his kiss from Kristen and looked at me with worry and panic in his eyes. “How---”

“What am I doing?” Zayn got up and teared Kristen’s hands off from around his neck. “Autumn I’m so sorry, I’m drunk and---”

“I can’t do this.” Kristen just sat on the bed and smiled. I ran out of the room with tears streaming down my face. I scurried up the stairs, but tripped along the way.

“Autumn wait!”

“How could you?! I thought you cared about me!” My voice was raspy. People looked at us confused.

“Autumn that was the biggest mistake I ever made!” Zayn stared up at me from the bottom of the stairs with his deep brown, mysterious eyes 

“I’m done.” I tried to stay steadily. Zayn grabbed my hand to stop me. 

“Autumn please lets talk about this.”

“What’s there to talk about you and Kristen are perfect for each other!” I ripped my hand away from him and ran off. 

“Lily I need to go home.” Lily’s face dropped. 

“What’s wrong?” Niall asked.

“I saw Zayn and Kirsten...” Tears rolled down my face.

“That bitch where is she?!” 

“It’s fine but I just wanted to say thank you for tonight.” 

“Autumn let me drive you home.”

“No you guys enjoy the party I’ll take a taxi!” I tired to smile, but I couldn’t. Before Lily could stop me I headed out the door. 

I laid in my bed all night crying into my pillow. I thought things were different with Zayn, I thought he wasn’t a player like everyone said he was. But I was wrong he’s just what everyone thought he was. My phone was buzzing constantly, but I turned it off I was in no mood to talk to anyone. Zayn even left a voicemail on my home phone at 2 o’clock in the morning.

“Autumn please call me back I need to talk to you.” Zayn’s voice sounded corse on the answering machine. “Autumn please pick up I just need to explain what happened.” I managed to fall asleep after putting my headphones in my ear. 

“Autumn,” I felt a hand tapping my back. 

“Meh.” I moaned.

“Your friend Lily is here.” My dad said.

“Huh?” I pulled the covers out of my face to see my dad hovering over me with Lily by the door. All of a sudden the events from last night came rushing to me. “I want to be alone.” 

“She’s all yours.” My dad walked out and left me and Lily alone.

“Lily I’m not in the mood to talk can I just be alone?”

“Autumn the last thing you should be is alone. Want to get washed up?” I stumbled out of bed and went to my washroom. I brushed my teeth and put on a clean pair of sweats, and t-shirt. I wiped off the left over contents of makeup on my face from last night. I tied my hair up into a bun and took a seat on my bed with Lily.

“You look better already!” She chirped. “Want something to eat?”

“Why are you here?” I changed the subject.

“Well after seeing what happened last night I wanted to make sure you’re okay.”

“Clearly I’m not.”

“Well maybe I can make you feel better!”

“You’re wasting your time.”

“Maybe I can get your mind off of it, lets talk about something else!” 

“How was the rest of the party?” 

“It was fun, but I missed you! We sang happy birthday and you weren’t even there!”

“Sorry,” I felt bad she put so much work into my party.

“Don’t worry I understand, but can we hang out tomorrow?”

“Of course its the least I could do for ruining last night.”

“You didn’t!”

“Why are you so happy?” Lily smiled ear to ear. “Did you and Niall...?”

“YES!” She laughed.

“That’s awesome!”

“He’s so sweet Autumn he talked to me outside, and then he kissed me!”

“I’m so happy for you! I knew he liked you!” Even though I was ecstatic for Lily I was also a bit jealous. 

“Thanks, also you left your gifts at my house.” Lily pointed to my dresser, which was filled with gifts.

“Thanks Lil you’re the best.”

“Well I got to go I have to clean up, my house it’s a mess!”

“Haha have fun! I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah come over to Louis’s place at 6 we can watch movies!”

“Sounds good!”

My dad and I drove around, he was taking me out for my birthday dinner. I stared out the window and didn’t bother making conversation. We finally got to the restaurant after 30 minutes it was a small classic Italian bistro. We took a seat at a table and sat sat across from each other. I looked around the bistro all the lights were dim, twinkle lights hung from above, it was beautiful. 

“So did you get my flowers yesterday?” My dad interrupted my thoughts. 

“Yeah I forgot to say thanks they’re really pretty.”

“I’m glad,” He gave me a small smile. We gave our orders to the waiter after. “I hope you like it here my colleagues at work said the food here is great.” I played with the ring on my finger. Why was he talking so much? I was the one that usually made conversation. “So how’s school?”

“It’s fine.” 

“How’s Zayn? Are you two okay?” My head shot up.

“Huh?”

“How’s Zayn and you?”

“Since when did you care about my relationship?”

“Well I was just asking...” 

“You never cared to talk to me, and now you want to?” I snapped.

“I’m sorry?” My dad looked confused.

“Ever since mom died you’re always MIA and you never cared to ask me how I was.” He looked shocked. “All of a sudden you want to know what’s going on? Did you ever think I was just as upset as you?!” People started to look at us. I had no clue where this sudden hate was coming from, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. “Well since you care so much all of a sudden let me tell you how I am!”

“Autumn please,”

“No! Zayn cheated on me last night at my own birthday party. I caught him kissing a girl that bullies me dad. I have no one to talk to, because the only person I want to talk to is dead!” I pulled out my chair and got up.

“Autumn please sit down lets talk.” He said calmly. 

“I think we’ve talked enough you can go back to ignoring me.” I stormed out of the restaurant and didn’t turn back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.7K 78
19 year old, Ellana Rivers begins her new life in a new university right in London England after the infamous, tragic murder of her mother from her b...
1.3K 99 16
Evelyn and her family takes a trip to London, and London isn't so far from home, you see her parents are cheep. But when her parents leave for home t...
2.9K 47 22
This is my first Niall horan FanFic. I hope you like it. VOTE/COMMENT/READ
219K 2.1K 115
just some One Direction fanfics that I found interesting! *this is super old so some of these fanfics might've been removed*