His Baby Daddy [ Mpreg ]

By taeshi200

"Oh my goddess, taehyung please do something, I can't control anymore" "Aww, is it your time of the month ag... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (R)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11

Chapter 6 (R)

3.7K 129 14
By taeshi200

Jungkook's outfit ☝

***

Warning: minor sexual content.

***

☆*🥀*☆

☆*🥀*☆

***

After leaving the club taehyung decided to bring jungkook with him to his hotel he was staying in for his time in Seoul but yoongi offered them to come to their house since a hotel would not be safe for an unmated Omega in heat.

Taehyung hurriedly runs towards his car with jungkook wrap around him, once he agreed to join yoongi and Jimin to their house. Jimin and yoongi got into their car and taehyung got in the back seat of his limo with a half-unconscious jungkook in his lap, taehyung shields hoseok and namjoon got in the front seats as namjoon start the car and follows yoongi's car.

Jungkook was whimpering in pain on his mate's lap, so taehyung begins to softly stroke his fingers through koo's hair, his other hand caress his mate's soft cheek, "it's ok baby, you're ok" he starts to whisper sweet nothings into jungkook's ear.

"Taehyungie it hurts so much, I feel so hot, please make it go away" jungkook whines nuzzling his face into taehyung's hand to feel a little relief.

It was hurting taehyung to see his mate in this state and there was only one way he can make his mate's pain go away but taehyung knows that jungkook wouldn't want him to do it if he was sober.

Taehyung was also trying to control himself because of his mate's luscious scent it was making it hard for him, he wants to taste his mate, want to mark him as his, wants to make love to him even though they had just met a few hours ago.

"I want this off" taehyung heard his mate suddenly shouts, stretching his clothes trying to take his black crop top off of his head.

Teahyung moves to hold jungkook's wrist stopping him from taking off his top, "no darling you can't take that off" taehyung said and pulled jungkook to his chest by his wrist, warping his arms around jungkook hugging him to his chest tightly.

"But taehyungie it's hot" jungkook mumbles in his mate's chest, wiggling around in taehyung's hold to break free.

"I know darling, I know, you can take that off once we reach home ok love, can you be a good boy for me and wait until then hmm?" Taehyung asks, softly stroking jungkook's back.

"Good boy? Yes! Kookie can be a good boy for taehyungie but will I get a reward if I'll be your good boy" jungkook asks in a cute voice.

"Cute" taehyung whispers to himself, thinking that jungkook can be childishly cute when he's drunk.

Teahyung thought he wants jungkook to always be like this, drunk if it means he can experience this childish side of him every day and not the one he just encounter a few hours ago.

"What do you want as a reward baby" taehyung replied his mate's question.

Jungkook moves away from Teahyung's chest before looking up at him with his sparkling doe eyes "hmm" jungkook hummed, putting his pointed finger on his pouty lips in a thinking gesture.

"How about a kiss" jungkook suddenly let out, looking up into his mates eyes excitedly with a bunny smile.

Taehyung got shocked for a moment by his mate's suggestion before he composes himself.

Taehyung thought this was the right time to ask his mate about what he really thinks of him as his mate and why he doesn't want to accept him because it's a saying that-

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts

"A kiss? Are you sure you want a kiss from me? I thought you're not ready to accept me as your mate," taehyung questioned.

Jungkook's smile drops and a frown pulled up on his beautiful face as thinks hard about his mate's question.

"It...it's not that, that I don't want you as my mate I...I just don't like vampires" jungkook mumbles looking down at his hands in his lap as he starts fiddling with them.

"Is there's a specific reason that makes you hate vampires so much?" taehyung asks carefully.

Jungkook nods his head and continues to play with his hands not wanting to look up at his mate in the eyes.

"What is it baby, can you tell me" taehyung placed his plam under his mate's chin to make him look up at him, "please" taehyung plead when jungkook didn't open his mouth to reply.

"They killed my parents and betrayed our Alpha, our alpha also had a vampire mate but she betrayed him and married someone else and the husband of the woman wanted to kill our alpha so they declared war against us but when that woman's husband realized that he couldn't beat our alpha since he was much more powerful then he was, that man decided to kill our alpha's family and friends, my parents included he killed half of our pack" jungkook let all out in one breath before looking away from taehyung.

To say taehyung was shocked after hearing that would be an understatement, taehyung felt guilty for making jungkook answer something so dreadful, taehyung now understand how hard it must have been for his jungkook to accept him when he found out that his mate is a part of a species his parents was killed by.

"I'm sorry darling" taehyung whispers in remorse, pulling jungkook in a tight hug.

"Can we not talk about it anymore, now that you know the truth" jungkook mumbles against his mate's neck.

"Sure baby, once again I'm really sorry" taehyung mumble in his mate's hair before kissing it softly.

"If you really feel, sorry then give me a kiss" jungkook puckers his lips making smooching noises up at his mate.

Taehyung throws back his head chuckling at his mate antics, jungkook hit his mate's shoulder with his small fists for laughing at him, pouting angrily.

"Okay, okay sorry" taehyung leans close to jungkook's face as he composes himself and places a small peck on his mate's pouty lips, "better," he asks leaning away.

"No, do it properly" jungkook whines grabbing his mate's black silk shirt's collar pulling him closer and smacking his lips on his mate's soft lips.

It was jungkook's first-ever kiss, a proper kiss, he only wanted to give his mate.

Heat explodes in jungkook's body as he kisses his mate hungrily but this time the warmth was different, a good kind of different, jungkook thought all those years he had spend waiting for his mate, suppressing his heat locking himself in his room whenever his heat arrives was worth it now.

The relief, the excitement, the happiness that floods through him was something he never felt before, he wants more, more of his mate's lips on his, more of his mate's body pressed against his, more of his mate's love.

Jungkook starts to slowly grind his clothed member on taehyung's thigh, moaning against his mate's mouth as the kiss got more and more heated.

"Jungkook" taehyung choke out in between the kiss, softly pushing jungkook a little away from him.

"What," Jungkook whined when their lips disconnect from each other.

"We need to stop, I don't want you to regret this later" taehyung said looking out of the window, avoiding eye contact with his mate.

"Taehyung look at me."

Taehyung turns to look at his mate, noticing that he looked a little sober and relieved now.

Jungkook placed both his palm on his mate's cheeks stroking it with his thumbs. "Do you think I would ask you to kiss me if I didn't want to, taehyung I've waited 6 years for my mate to come, everyone around me found their mate when they turn 18 but me, I wasn't that lucky, when lixue told me earlier that he smelled you, I was excited to finally meet my mate but then you turn up being a vampire, I was just in shock at that moment and couldn't accept the reality, I needed time to process everything and I did, I did think about you, about us and I come to the conclusion that not all vampires are same, the way you are being patient with me since earlier no matter how bad I treated you tells me that I should give you, us, a chance, so please don't think that I don't want this or I'm doing this just because I'm drunk and in heat, the heat part might be partly true but I really want you" jungkook let out everything he was feeling and I wanted to tell his mate, at once.

Taehyung was once again stunned by his mate's confession.

"Taehyung say something" jungkook giggle at his mate's stunned expression

Jungkook shake his palm in front of taehyung's face when he failed to answer, still looking stunned, taehyung blinked his eyes once as his gaze focuses on his mates smiling face, "are you o..." Jungkook tried to ask but got cut off by taehyung pulling him by his neck towards him and jungkook soon feel his mate's lips on his once again.

Taehyung breaks the kiss for a second leaning forward to press the switch to the divider between the front seats and back seats, taehyung mumbles a little "sorry hyungs" against jungkook's lips as the divider pulled up.

Taehyung heard namjoon saying "don't worry we'll pretend we didn't hear you'll doing the nasties, just keep it down a little" hoseok laugh at namjoon's comment as the divider completely shutdown, separating the mates from the two shields.

Taehyung once again pressed his lips against jungkook, as jungkook started to grind his member against taehyung semi-hard one, his heat might have subsided a little and he might be a little sober now but the adrenaline of finally having his mate is still fresh, jungkook wants all his mate can give him tonight.

Taehyung hands wander to jungkook's cheeks to his shoulders as they reach down to his small waist wrap in a black fishnet that reached up to his belly button, taehyung big hands fit perfectly on jungkook's small waist as he squeezed his waist making jungkook gasp against his lips, taehyung took the chance and slip his tongue into his mate's mouth exploring it like an expert.

Jungkook was a moaning mess under his mate's every touch, every taste.

"Mmm baby you taste so freaking good, I might get addicted to your delicious lips" taehyung whisper against jungkook's lips before he reaches down to his jaw leaving soft feather-like kisses from his jaw to his neck. when he reached the spot right behind jungkook's ear he begins to such a hickey there, taehyung's fangs drop brushing against jungkook soft skin, to which jungkook respond with a loud moan.

"Is my baby sensitive here? is this your sweet spot baby hmm?" Taehyung asks, continuing his work of leaving as much mark as he can on his baby's neck to show the world who he belongs too.

"Mmm-hmm" jungkook let out a choked voice, too far gone in his pleasure to answer properly.

Taehyung stops his task, not quite satisfied by his mate's reply, "use your word, baby" taehyung ordered squishing jungkook's waist once again but this time a little harder to show his dominance.

Jungkook whimpered by the dominant voice, the omega in him surrendering against his dominant mate for some reason, jungkook knows his mate is not an alpha wolf but the power radiates from his mate is so strong that jungkook has no choice but to surrender.

"Ye...yes daddy" jungkook let out in a whisper, as taehyung went back to his neck kissing and sucking once again, satisfied by the omega's answer, "that's like my good boy" taehyung mumble against his neck before he reaches down to his clothed chest, placing small kisses on jungkook's nipples.

Jungkook breath hitch when taehyung softly bit his right nipple "hmm sensitive here too huh" taehyung mumble before he bits jungkook's left nipple.

"May I," taehyung ask reaching down to grab jungkook's black crop top, jungkook nod his head urgently as he placed his small hands-on taehyung's larger one's, helping him pull his crop top off of his head before he throws the crop top on the seat next to them.

Taehyung immediately pulled jungkook against him, reaching down to suck his now bare nipples.

Jungkook moans loudly, continuing grinding his member against taehyung now hard one.

"More, I want more, please daddy" jungkook cries, pushing his fingers through taehyung's hair, pulling and stretching with his fingernails softly in his scalp.

"Patience, my greedy bub, patience" taehyung chuckle, moving away from jungkook's chest to look up at him in the eyes.

"Do you trust me?" taehyung asks, picking his mate's lips tenderly.

Jungkook nods genuinely trusting his mate with this.

Taehyung scowls at jungkook silently telling jungkook that he wants him to use his words once again.

"Yes! Yes, I do" jungkook whisper with a beaming smile.

Taehyung smile back at his mate as he reaches down to hunch up jungkook skirt around his midsection.

Taehyung wandering hand went down to jungkook's ass, he gives both his ass cheeks a hard squish making jungkook let out a small cry in pleasure.

Taehyung tore the fishnet from the middle reaching under it to notice that jungkook is wearing silk panties which were completely wet by his leaking slick, "oh my baby is already so wet for daddy" taehyung tease, pushing jungkook panties aside with his hand and with his other hand he circled his middle finger around the rim of jungkook slicked hole.

"Mmm daddy its feel so good, want more, want your long fingers inside me, please" jungkook plead, moaning into taehyung's neck when he finally pushed his middle finger into jungkook slicked hole, thrusting it, in and out slowly.

Jungkook was filling so full with just his mate's finger in him, even though it was his first time doing something like this, he didn't feel any pain, it was just pleasure, his slick was making it easy for taehyung's finger to slide in and out without causing jungkook any pain.

"Amm you're so tight, baby" taehyung mumble before pulling jungkook into a passionate kiss.

Taehyung one finger soon replaced with two and then three as he begins to thrust harder into jungkook's hole.

Jungkook was slowly bouncing on taehyung's fingers reaching his climax faster than he thought, a heat was bubbling up in his lower tummy making jungkook moaning out taehyung name loudly.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum daddy, don't stop, please don't stop" jungkook keeps repeating as he cums on taehyung's clothes, messing the expensive silk.

"Look at the mess you made, such a messy baby you are," taehyung said pulling out his slicked soaked finger from his mate's clench hole, wiping them on his messed up shirt.

"I'm sorry taehyungie" jungkook apologise shyly.

"It's ok baby, come here" taehyung pulled a sensitive jungkook into a tight hug.

They both cuddle into the car seat for the rest of the journey to yoongi's house, ignoring the mess, they were in.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n

Namjoon and hoseok in the front
seats : (O_O).

😅😅

The chapter is a little longer then I wanted but I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

I hope the little smut I wrote is not that terrible, I tried as best as I can to make it good, so I hope you guys like it.

Also the people from insta who knows me personally, please pretend you don't know me when you're reading this because it's really embarrassing🙈.

Enjoy reading💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 133 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
88.2K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
31K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...