The Mean Duo ✔

By Themoodybooty

[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1... More

~Welcome~
1~ Natalie White
2~ Xavier Russo
3~ Natalie White
4~ Xavier Russo
5~ Natalie White
6~ Xavier Russo
7~ Natalie White
8~ Xavier Russo
9~ Natalie White
10~ Xavier Russo
11~ Natalie White
12~ Xavier Russo
13~ Natalie White
14~ Xavier Russo
15~ Natalie White
16~ Xavier Russo
17~ Natalie White
18~ Xavier Russo
19~ Natalie White
20~ Xavier Russo
21~ Natalie White
22~ Xavier Russo
23~ Natalie White
24~ Xavier Russo
25~ Natalie White
27~ Natalie White
28~ Xavier Russo
29~ Natalie White
30~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
31~ Natalie White
32~ Xavier Russo
33~ Natalie White
34~ Xavier Russo
35~ Natalie White
36~ Xavier Russo
37~ Natalie White
38~ Xavier Russo
39~ Natalie White
40~ Xavier Russo
41~ Natalie White
42~ Xavier Russo
43~ Natalie White
44~ Xavier Russo
Bonus Chapter [R]
45~ Natalie White
46~ Xavier Russo
47~ Natalie White
48~ Xavier Russo
49~ Natalie White
50~ Xavier Russo
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
OUR JOINT ACCOUNT

26~ Xavier Russo

1.2K 66 17
By Themoodybooty

With ten minutes to noon, Bella honked impatiently infront of the gym. I walked out and motioned for her to lower the window as I leaned inside.

"What are doing? Get on!", Bella greeted me sweetly.

"We're taking the bus"

"What?", She lowered her white rimmed shades to her nose as she peaked at me from above them.

"Didn't you hear me the first time?", I arched a brow at her

"You meant the bus as in..." She fake gagged before continuing, "P-public transportation?"

"It's public transportation and not p-public transportation Bella", I walked over to her side of the car and opened the door.

"Yeah not happening Xav. I'm not stepping on them overcrowded sweat on wheels when I have perfectly scented and unoccupied car", She folded her arms against her chest as she leaned against the seat.

"Too bad, you don't have a choice", I exclaimed as I removed the key from her car and pocketed it.

"I won't hesitate to sue my boyfriend for theft! Hand me back my car keys!", She outstretched her hand towards me. I pulled that hand and swept my arms under her and carried her bridal style out of the car before placing her back on her feet and locking the car with the key fob in my pocket.

"What is the matter with you! Why do we have to take the...", she again faked gagged before saying the word 'bus'

Rolling my head at her antics I enveloped my hand in hers and walked her to the bus stop despite her constant whining and protests.

"When did you manage to grab your handbag?", I looked at her amused.

"Uh I don't know? Probably when you kidnapped me out of own car?!", I rolled my eyes at her again and held her squirming figure tightly while waiting for the bus.

We caught quite a few eyes at the bus stop as Bella dressed in a white mini skirt, crop top and rimmed shades was currently being held by a six foot figure in black jeans, shirt and combat boots.

"We could've already gotten to the hospital by now if we just took the damn car!", The woman glared at me.

"Didn't know your car had a rocket installed on the side to get to the hospital in two minutes", She huffed and turned the other way in response, her hand held still in mine so she can't escape.

"Have you ever taken a bus before?"

"No and I don't intend to either! Can't we just go in the car? Pleaseeee....babe?", She added the last part a minute later with puppy dog eyes.

"You look like you're having an aneurysm. Stop"

"Its practice for the actual aneurysm I'd get when I board the damn bus!"

"Gawd stop being spoilt for one minute and live like a commoner. You're not a 19th century princess", I tugged her hand to bring her closer to me.

"No. I'm not. Because I'm a 21st century princess who's currently being forced to travel on a germ, sweat and peasant infested death on wheels"

Calm down Xavier. You can do this.

Thankfully the bus arrived before I lost my mind. Pulling her infront of me, I pushed her reluctant self up the few steps as she clinged on to the handbag held against her chest

Directing her to the window seat I made her sit down as she cringed and coiled into her self to avoid touching any of the surfaces in the bus.

"Would you relax?"

"No I would not!", She scooted over and pressed herself against me to keep as far away as she possibly can from the windows of the bus.

"Can I sit on your lap?", She blurted out loudly, gaining the attention of some fellow passengers nearby.

"No you may not", I pulled her hand and whispered to her squirming self

"Why not? You didn't complain the the day before", She spoke loudly embarrassing me further.

"Bella please act normal", I gritted out to her.

"I won't, so you'll be too embarassed to even consider taking me on the bus again"

"You're wrong if you think I'll give up that easily. The more you embarrass me, the more I'll take you on the damn bus, maybe even the subway", I lowly threatened to her, which instantly stopped her squirming.

"You wouldn't dare!", She hissed.

"Try me"

"Why am I even dating you!", She huffed as she pulled her hand from mine and folded it again her chest.

"Cause I'm hot", I shrugged nonchalantly.

"I'll have you know guys way hott-", One look and she effectively shut up or so I thought.

"-er than you come behind me", she continued muttering it under her breath making me throw a glare her way and grip her waist possessively.

We got off at the stop near the hospital and walked while Bella groaned about having to walk in heels the entire five minutes it took to reach the hospital.

What am I even doing with my life?

After paying Cheriè's boarding cost, I grabbed the folded paper of the filled in consent form and handed it over to the nurse, who had a look of distaste on her face.

"What's that?", Bella nosed in

"A consent form for a upcoming surgery of Cheriè's"

"How professional. You handed in an important document covered with creases to the nurse, no wonder she scowled at you"

"Shut up", I pulled her hand and walked towards Cheriè's room. Bella hesitated at the door before removing her hand from mine and wrapping it around my arm instead.

"Let's go meet your baby sister", She smiled as she inhaled loudly.

The constant beeping sound welcomed us as we entered. Walking over to her bed I stroked her hair with my free hand.

"Cheriè Tuo fratello ha una ragazza adesso, perché non apri gli occhi e la guardi?" A tear escaped my eye as all the tubes constricting her came into view.

Bella rubbed my arm soothingly.
"I'm betting with her life Bella"

"Why do you say so?", She directed me to sit on the couch beside the wall on the far end.

"There's a high chance she won't make it out alive if something goes wrong during this surgery, scheduled for the last saturday of the month ", I sniffed to hold back the tears threatening to fall.

Bella grabbed my face in her hands and made me look at her.
"But if everything were to go right...She'd wake up Xav"

"The doctor said the probability of risk is far greater than the probability of her waking up. And if she doesn't go through with it, she might never wake up. I have to somehow win the fight to pay the surgery and then pray for it to go well. If something were to happen to her, I don't think I'd ever forgive myself Bella"

"You're a strong brother Xav. You'd rather give your sister a chance to wake up than let her suffer half alive in a fast tracking world. You can't keep second guessing yourself, you made a decision so stand with it confidently. Okay?"

I smiled lightly at her pep talk before nodding.
"Okay"

"Now do you mind if I read something out to your sister?"

"What?"

"Frozen. It was Emma's... favourite story book", She gave me a weak smile.

"I'm sure she would love it but I'm afraid Cheriè doesn't know any english Bella"

"Well you do...So you can just translate for her. Teamwork makes the dream work", Bella shrugged making me smile at her.

"Go on then"

"In a faraway Kingdom lived two beautiful sisters, one blessed with snow and the other with a heart of love", Bella started reciting the book

"C'erano due sorelle con amore e neve"
(There were two sisters with love and snow)

"Why did that sound suspiciously shorter than what I read?", She arched a brow at me

"It's Italian love, we're people of lesser words", I smirked at her.

"Alberto in the pizza shop down the street disagrees"

"Keep reading"

"One tragic night Anna and Elsa were playing when Anna was accidentally struck down by Elsa's power", She paused for me to translate.

"Una notte, Elsa ha colpito Anna"
(One night, Elsa hit Anna )

Bella stood up and walked threateningly towards me and flicked me on the forehead before playing a google translate

"Una tragica notte in cui Anna ed Elsa stavano giocando quando Anna è stata accidentalmente colpita dal potere di Elsa"

"That did not sound anything like what you just said!"

"Do not use google translate, it's shit!"

"Stop cussing infront of your sister!"

"Shit is not cussing, the girl did that the most when she was awake"

"And here I was worrying about me coming off as insensitive.."

And that's how the rest of the day was spent...bickering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882K 33K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
869K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
14K 262 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
33K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...