๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ...

By purple_luna97

"๐“ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
SPECIAL CHAPTER
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52

27

567 30 20
By purple_luna97

• 27 - BAD BLOOD •
You are all at the stage of finding your self worth.

| Kendra's POV |

"Oh! Kendra noona Where is Raiden hyung?" Cliff asked when I entered the kitchen to grab some water. I furrowed my brows.

"I don't know." I answered as I walk towards the cabinet where they keep their glass are and go to the refrigerator to pour myself some water. I'm so thirsty.

"Eh? He's looking for you earlier. Luana noona said you're at the library though." the son of Hermes stated.

I look at him with a brow raised. "I never been at the library earlier since me, Juliane and Naomi go there yesterday." I answered making him confused. I chuckles and gently shook my head. Looks like Luana fooled the son of Zeus to help me how pleasant.

| Raiden's POV |

"Who are you?"

I snap from my own thoughts when the woman asked the same question to me. She's beautiful and tall with a white dress hugging her body. She looks young but definitely older than me.

"Raiden, from Semideus Academy." I answered plainly while looking at her. I don't feel any danger around her however I can say she's not an Arcadian. I saw her eyes look at the book on my hands and I notice how shock flash through her face in a split second.

She then cleared her throat. "How did you find this section?" she asked curiously.  At first my mind goes blank. I myself can't really remember how I get in here until a loud noise echoes in my mind. Right, it's because of the noise.

"I heard a loud thud around here and-- I just found myself in this section." I answered honestly though my expression stayed blank.

"A thud?" she frown in confusion. An eerie silence envelope us until a mewl of a cat break it. The woman's eyes quickly turn to the same snow furred cat sitting atop the piles of books. I look at the cat when it jump down to the floor and walk towards the shadows of nowhere.

"May I know... whom child are you?" the woman ask me, now her eyes shows care and concerned all of a sudden.

"Zeus." I simply answered though I quickly ask her the question that keeps lingering my mind before she can even speak. "Who are you? Why.. what's with that cat?"

"I'm Sowon, the keeper of this library. The cat--" she looks at the where the cat go awhile ago before returning her gaze to me. "It's been here since I get here but I know you can tell that there's something from that cat." the woman spoke as she walk closer to me. Her feet tops the floor so lightly. She stop beside me and gently get the book from my hands. "Do you know what book this is?"

I shook my head. "It only says 'run away' at the first page." I said.

"This book tells everything that this section symbolized. The Magic Island." Sowon stated as she sat at a pile of books. She looks at me when she notice I didn't moved an inch. "Why don't you sit?"

"I need to go." I simply said and about to go when her words stop me.

"Oh, you sound like your father."

I quickly turn towards her and I can feel my eyes flashing gold. "I'm nothing like him." I hissed.

"But you do act like him. Cold with that annoying blank or scowl on your face. Aura with full authority and dominance though I can also feel the playfulness. Really do like Zeus. You're really his son." she listed while nodding at herself.

"And you should also know that you shouldn't play around me." I said though she didn't look scared at all.

"I know." she stood up and gently place the book atop the others. "I can tell you hate your father though it's not what I'm pointing out right now. I want you to stay here with me cause you have something to know. Something that you might need in the future, son of Zeus."

°=°=°

"Magic Island doesn't really portrays an island but it symbolizes a place where youth can hide and find themselves."

My brows furrowed. "Hide?" I'm still here at the same place where I found the snow furred cat, at the Magic Island section with Sowon noona. In some ways, she find ways to made me stay that's why I'm here sitting at a pile of book in front of her. I also found out that she used to study at Semideus Academy before with her other friends and an indirect descendant of goddess Ariadne.

Ariadne was a Cretan princess who married God Dionysius and become the goddess of labyrinth and mazes.

She nods her head. "Hide from the real world. You know, every realm become so tragic every passed days. So messy, that's why they hide themselves in the Magic Island. Also the reason why 'run away' is the first two words of this book. Run away to this world full of uncertainly."

I leaned my back at the bookshelf behind me as I cross my arms. "What did this Magic Island do to us? I can't find any connection." I said, obviously bored. I'm not fun of book. It kind of boring, fact that I don't get the point.

"To be honest with you, this book-" she raise the book to show me. "-is just the first half of you need to know. Half of it is long lost. I don't know where it is but I'm sure that one of you must find it." she said.

"You didn't answer my question. What did Magic Island do to us?" I ask once again now sternly. She then slowly put down the book and sigh. She raise her gaze and look directly at me.

"You can't always hide forever. How much you hide, you will always going to be caught. You will eventually need to face everything in the end. You will need to fight for your own. The realms, the tragedies, the traitors, the war."

"Are you saying there's another war?" I askes abruptly, completely shock.

She place the book atop the others and stood up though her eyes never left me. "War can happen anytime so you and your friends need to be cautious at your surroundings. To whom to trust, to whom you will let in under your roof. You know, at my time at Semideus Academy, we encounter almost five wars. We might lost at first but we fight our way to win. And I hope, that is what you and your friends will do." she said and turn around ready to leave. I stood up and about to call her to ask something when she halt and look over her shoulders towards me.

"Magic Island also talks about promises and maturing. When you hide at the Magic Island, you eventually need to promise to the stars that you'll find yourself-- your self worth. So that when you face the real world again, you can be matured enough to know what to do to every obstacles you face but remember this." she fully turn her body to me. "Right now, you and your friends are in the magic island. You just don't know but you're in there. You are all at the stage of finding your self worth. Many times you'll try to face the real world but when your not ready, you'll be hurt."

Our eyes meet to a deep stare to each other and I can't help but to question everything she said. She knew too much. Is she sure that she get all that to that book? Behind all question rapidly popping inside my mind, I only spoke out one. "What do we need to know to be matured enough?"

She tilt her head to the side but she answered eventually. "Self worth, kept promises, strong trust, and memories."

| Nisha's POV |

"Nisha? Why aren't you sleeping?" I turn my gaze to Naomi who slump down to her bed after taking a shower.

"I can't just sleep." I simply answered while fidgeting to my fingers.

"Hmm.. you must sleep. You need it. You're out all day." she said smiling at me and I nod my head. She turn to the other side of the room and tuck herself to sleep. I let out a sigh. We're going back to the academy tomorrow at the afternoon. However being here in Arcadia is still a mystery and confusing to me.

= Flashbacks =

"So you know, him." I said without looking at Scythe. I felt his gaze at me but I just ignore it and keep walking.

"Who?" I abruptly stop from my tracks and face him without any emotions on my face however my heart is beating so fast in rage.

"Don't play with me, son of death. I'm tired of this.This life full of confusion. All I want is to know everything. Is it hard to give?" I asked. My hands balled into fist in anger.

"Ryu--"

"I know, you know everything because you're there. We grew side by side but the thing is there's--- there's something missing." I cut myself off and step forward towards him until I'm face to face to him. "Now tell me. Am I Celestia? Is it true that I've been here before? That even Draven become our friend? Tell me, Hwang Hyunjin." I asked staring directly at his eyes. We keep staring at each other until he step back and suddenly fall on his knees.

"Fuck--" I heard him grunted while clutching his chest. "N-Nisha. S-stop it! Calm down!" His voice made me snap back as I step back with wide eyes. Fuck what did I do? My eyes turns to Scythe when he stands weakly. He is panting so bad as if he run miles away. "Nisha--"

"No-- I-I should go. Sorry."

= End of Flashbacks =

A deep sigh left me. I hurt Scythe. I let my emotions controls me even though I should be the one controlling it. Maybe I'm just so devastated and lost that time. I'm so eager to know the whole truth. I open my palm and summoned a piece of mirror and let it float. I look at my reflection through it.

'Who really am I?'

A sudden change of air flow makes me shoot my head up. I'm not at my shared room with Naomi back at Arcadia anymore instead I'm at a garden. The same garden I meet my Mom for the first time.

"My daughter."

I turn my gaze to where I heard her voice and there she is. Meters away and on her way towards me with her gorgeous smile.

"Mom." I get out of the bed that I notice to be full of fresh flowers. I meet her halfway and hug her. "I miss you." I mumbled just enough for her to hear. She kissed my head before gently pulling away. She held my face using her soft hands.

"I missed you too, my daughter." she smiled and caress my cheeks. She then take my hand and held it betwen hers. "Remember my daughter, you're special. You're powerful. You can find your way through your lost memories. For now, be careful and watch your back okay?" she said.

'I can find my way through my lost past?'

"O-okay." I said absentmindedly. Mom smile from that and caress my cheek again.

"You should go back and take a rest, my daughter--"

"Wait Mom, uhm.. why I can't connect with Dad?" I ask stopping her from dragging me back to the bed.

"Oh your Dad--" she turn to face me again and cup my face. "My daughter. Gods are all selfish. We always think about what is best for us that sometimes we didn't got to look after our children. That's why some demigods like you hate their own parents but you should know that we love you. That we do care. Okay?"

°=°=°

"Daughter of Morpheus." I quickly turn my head behind me and saw Draven looking at me. I'm at the balcony of the castle to get some fresh air to cool down my running thoughts and I didn't expect to see him...

I avoid my gaze from him and slightly move aside if ever he want to uhm.. maybe stand by the railings. I felt him move and just like I thought, he did stand beside me. I look down at my hands. I can still feel the touch of Mom however her last words really struck me. What does she mean by that?

A touch on my shoulder snap me from my trance as I look at Draven. He have his hand on my shoulder.

| Scythe's POV |

'Nisha.. she lost it.'

I touch my chest and I can recall how it tightens once Nisha's eyes flashed purple awhile ago. She controls every pain in me and made me feel it at once. I sigh and get up from my bed. I walk out the room I stayed in with the son of Hades who left minutes ago. I walk around the dark hallways and I later on saw a small fiture meters away from me. She is looking outside the balcony and even by the darkness, I can see her face. She is smirking. She left not that long and after I'm sure she's gone. I walk towards the balcony and find Nisha with... Draven.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
[A/U] Hello guysssss!!! This chapter quite short but yeah I put everything needed in this chapter.

Alsoooo I have another account and I already published it.

Rarest Beauty is the title of the book. It is Taglish and yeah I am a filipino and actually just a 15 years old girl so sorry for the mistakesss anywayyy hope you will support it!!♡♡♡

nerdyblacksnow

♡♡♡♡♡
Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 2.4K 73
BEOMGYU x RYUJIN AU - Made by wonddu Wherein a broken hearted boy joined a club of students who're victims of the dreadful poison of love. โš ๏ธ Includ...
13.2K 673 26
Having another restart for her wasn't anything that she expected. Especially, a chance to live once again in one condition, it's to be a matchmaker i...
145K 10.6K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
42.3K 1.2K 14
After setting his own restrictions of never harming any women, Akaza is forced to take care of an injured Hashira he fought in battle. (Y/n), after...