Fireman Sam: The firefighter...

Audreyly18

(Between season 11. and 12.) Fireman Sam lives in a small town, in Pontypandy. Sam and his colleagues spend t... Еще

This is our job!
The call for competition
Mysterious hero
Surprise and remembrance
First working day Part 1
First working day Part 2
Land practice
Air-water practice
Get ready!
Evening talk
The day of the competiton
Average day in Pontypandy (Meet them)
Pontypandy firefighters in the race (Meet them)
Trouble again
Get back! We help and rescue...
Back to the competition
End of the day
At the station
McKinley! Alarm!
The new appoinment
Giraffe on the run
Practice in the ocean
In the zoo Part 2
Before exam
Sudden disappearance
Search
I will not leave you alone
Talking with a good friend
The competition Part 1

In the zoo Part 1

158 9 2
Audreyly18

Elvis and Audrey are traveling to Newtown on their day off. More specifically to the Newtown Zoo. The girl managed to get her colleague to look at Saudat, the giraffe.

-"I can't wait to get there!"- Audrey looks excitedly at her colleague walking next to her. To their left, across the road, is a day park where there is even a lake.

-"Do you know you're an animal crazy?" - the blue-eyed man asks.

-"Yeah ..... wrong?" -his voice trailed off.

-"No problem! So are you perfect ..... I mean it's fantastic ..... that is"-  he says, then realizes what he's saying.

-"Shhh Elvis, don't say more!" - the entrance to the zoo is in the middle, there are two symmetrically located checkouts where people stand in long, serpentine rows.

-"Look, Sophie is there!"- Audrey points to the blonde woman. The caregiver is talking to someone and just about to go

-"Really!"- Elvis notices.

-"Hi Sophie!" -they say, and she turns around.

-"Hi Audrey, hi Elvis. What's going on here?"- she approaches.

-"We came to see Saudat!"- says the young girl with green eyes cheerfully.

- "So good, come after me!"

-"But we still have to buy a ticket!"-  Audrey complains and looks at the long line. He has no desire to wait for it.

"No way, hero rescuers don't have to!" -laughs Shopie slightly.

- "Awww God, thank you Shopie!" - they thank.

-"It's only natural! Come after me!" -they head for the entrance. There he gestures to two guards, indicating that the other two people are with him. As they mature, a wide paved road branches off.

-"Ooo Shopie, can we see the penguins too?"- Elvis asks hopefully.

-"Yeah ... you know what? I'm holding a VIP zoo for you!" -she says, and starts happily on the left-hand road leading his two new friends. She loves touring, she loves to showcase the zoo. He knows a lot about animals, but most of all about giraffes.

They are at Lake Nagy, where various water birds swim. Ducks, geese, herons. There are even turtles in the lake. Whatever he loves to feed them, of course, is only what is allowed. There is a smaller island in the middle of the lake, with birds standing on its shores. On the other side, there is a waterfall from the Great Rock. There are plenty of trees on the edge of the coast.

"Look at the ducks!"-the black-haired firefighter points to the birds floating on the lake.

-"Elvis, don't lean over the railing so much!"-  warns the animal caretaker.

-"But they're right here ....." -he reaches forward, but leans too far over the railing and slowly leans forward, straight toward the water. Suddenly a hand pulls it back.

-"Elvis!!"-  Audrey says, pulling her back even further. As the man regains his balance he falls with his back to the fence and the girl next to him.

-"I'm sorry!"-Elvis shudders, blushing as he stands in front of Audrey and looks a little angry.

-"Elvis! Never do this again! It's dangerous!" -she says as she pokes Elvis's chest at the end of every word with her index finger.

-"Okay, let's move on!"- the caregiver pushes them back into reality. Slowly, all three move on. They pass the tropical house, the crocodile house, the Australian house, by which time they reach the penguins and seals.

-"Look at the penguins!"- Elvis said in delight when he saw his favorite animals. A large crowd has gathered. The penguin show is just beginning.

-"Wait here, I'll be right there!" -Sophie says, gesturing to the caregiver in the penguin run. The dark-skinned man hurries to the railing. As they talk, they look at the two firefighters, and then the woman urges them to come closer. They step towards them in deliberation.

-"Hi, I'm George Gibson!"- he introduces himself.

-"Audrey Smith."

- "Elvis Cridlington."

-"So I talked to George so you can take a closer look at the penguin." -the caretaker says.

-"Where?"- Elvis wonders.

-"From the catwalk!" -Sophie says

- "What! Soo good!"

-"Fantastic!"

-"Greetings to my dear visitors! I'm George, the caretaker of the penguins. This penguin ride will be different now. There are two firefighters here with me today! Audrey and Elvis! They will help me!"- says he.- "Now I would ask you to catch 1 fish."-  The penguins go there in their learned order. Adurey, Captain and Private, Elvis Rico and Kowalski. "

-"Like in that penguin in that tale?" -Elvis gives a questioning look.

-"Yes, but hopefully they're not karate!" The brown-haired caregiver says. The penguins take the fish from them in a row and jump into their pool one after the other. As they get into the water on the slightly splash. Elvis is too close, so he'll be wet too.

-"Oooo, the penguins are splashed!" The black-haired firefighter looks at himself. The bottom of her t-shirt and her shoes also got wet.

-"Don't worry, Elvis! It'll dry out soon," Audrey says, looking up at the sky with no clouds and the sun shining brightly.

-"Then let's get away from the water now!" George steps away and the others follow. Elvis suddenly slips on the watery concrete and, losing his balance, sits backwards while kicking up a nearby fish bucket. The bucket flies up and falls straight on Elvis' head, and the fish gets around the man. The audience bursts into laughter. Audrey hurries to Elvis and lifts the bucket off her head, but a fish is left on top of her hair. Then the four penguins jump out of the water and toddle towards the firefighters. The fish is halved around him and one of the penguins jumps on the top of Elvis' head and eats it from there. Visitors laugh even more and now caregivers and firefighters are joining.

-"Well, it looks like Elvis and the penguins took the show!" Audrey squats down at the penguins and strokes them.

They go on after the show. They pass by the kangaroo house, the monkey house, the big predator, the Great Rock and the parrots. They looked at each one and Shopie talked about them. As they walk further to the left they see a large playground. Kids play on the multi-storey wooden-like building, and tunnels run beneath it.

-"We'll be here soon!" Shopia says, pointing right toward the tall building. The runway is completely similar to the savannah. They enter the giraffe house where there are 5-6 giraffes inside. Audrey walks slowly toward the bars, and one of the giraffes approaches him quickly.

-"She seems to know," Shopie smiles.

-Hi Sauda! "She greets the giraffe and slowly strokes the animal's head through the grate as it bends over to it.

-"Come on, there's a tower outside where you can reach him and give him food," Shopia smiles and walks inside the giraffe house, followed by firefighters. They step out the door at the back and get out to the runway. The caregiver opens the door to the key with a key and glances at Audrey.

-"You can go up! Sauda will be here soon."

-"Thank you," she looks in gratitude and rushes to grab Elvis's hand.

-"Can I tell her?" He looks down at the blonde woman, who is just coming up with hay in her hand.

-"Yes, and give it to him!" He hands him the hay. Audrey takes it and takes it in three halves. One for Shopie and one for Elvis.

-"Sauda!" Audrey shouts and looks at the giraffe's house. It will then appear in the doorway. He steps faster and then runs towards them. He slowly stops at the tall building and begins to smell Adurey's hand.

-"The caretakers in the previous zoo said they were not friendly with strangers. But you are an exception!" - explains Shopie. Meanwhile, Audrey hands the hay to the giraffe. Slowly, Elvis and Shopie also hand over the animal's own straw.

-"Have the other giraffes already accommodated you?" Elvis asks.

-"Yes, soon enough. So we're very happy!"

-"E-Elvis," Adurey says startledly.

-"Yeah?" He puts his hand on her shoulder.

-"Look there!" The blonde firefighter stood up, pointing to the playground opposite us. The runway lies between the two locations. People run away screaming, the startled sound of animals is heard throughout the zoo.

-"Come on!"- Audrey runs and Elvis follows without a word. Sophie quickly pulls out the phone and calls the firefighters.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

New team MyFunSong

Фанфик

2.4K 174 44
When a completely new team arrives at the Pontypandy fire station, Chief Fire Officer Boyce looks for a suitable leader. He finds what he's looking f...
22.5K 394 42
It's a Dawsey story. It plays one year after Gabby left Chicago. Sylvie and Matt are dating. What happens if Gabby comes back? What will change? What...
Odd One Out Emma

Любовные романы

184K 11.7K 50
Oddball Mabel has always been quirky. Maybe it's due to the fact that she was homeschooled or perhaps it was because of her parents who sheltered her...
6.3K 681 23
Mallory finds herself brokenhearted when she loses the love of her life in a tragic accident. She's left to pick up the pieces of her life with the h...