Alive K.Namjoon Zombie AU

By Zandra996

"We're still human...I think that's enough" "What? " He looked at her. Not believing what he heard. "Do you... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
7

6

101 13 0
By Zandra996

I listened to music as I dance, it was the song that me and my friends composed before. Soon the music stopped and I got a call. It's from Appa...

I quickly accepted it and hopped on the railings looking for a signal.

"Namjoon? Are you okay?" I heard Eomma's voice.

"Eo-Eomma, I'm fine... Where are you right now, a-are you okay?" I asked holding into the railings securely.

"We're still at the office" I sighed in relief.

"You'll be okay right?" I asked but got responded with chaos and screaming

"Yeobo, close the door!! Jiyeon hide--"

As I heard the growls and screaming, tears weld in my eyes.

"Son... Be safe and survive for me---" Appa didn't get to finish as I heard a scream of Jiyeon Noona and Eomma

Tears can't stop falling as I looked down, seeing those monsters looking at me... the same monsters who killed my parents,

I ended the call and went to my room, sobbing and screaming on my pillow...

I fell asleep crying and wishing it was just a dream, that it was all just a nightmare as a punishment for me... Wishing I could change the time and get to spend time with them more. Regretting the times I rebel...

"Eomma, Appa, Jiyeon Noona... Mianhe" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
959K 51.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
260K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...