The Stylist Noona ||Namjoon F...

By ShineDreamSmile05

Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Questionnaire
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
BUTTER
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
New Book

Chapter 13

11.6K 487 289
By ShineDreamSmile05

Jeon Jungkook's pov

After coming to the green room, the first thing we got to see was Misoo noona in front of the TV screaming our fanchants.

It was such a cute moment. She was an army too. The way she was jumping made her look like a child. I couldn't stop smiling.

Everyone started moving towards their own places and I was going too when I saw Jimin hyung teasing her.

She got shocked and stumbled backwards but luckily I was passing by her so I caught her by her arms before she fell down.

That was such a magical moment for me. I felt butterflies in my stomach when I caught her and made her stand up. My whole face was red and to stop people to notice my face I started scolding Jimin hyung about it.

By the corner of my eye, I could see her eyes getting teary because of embarrassment and I thought of diverting everyone's attention but luckily Namjoon hyung told everyone to get ready.

Noona moved towards her bag and took out our outfits to give. Before I could say anything to comfort her, she gave me the outfit to go and change in it and she moved towards Namjoon hyung.

I wish she was only my stylist so she could give all her attention towards me.

I moved towards the changing room and quickly changed into the suit she gave me so that I could go outside and comfort her sooner.

I changed into the shirt, vest and pants and carried the jacket outside because I was eager to ask her to stop crying because I felt sad about it too.

But when I came out kf the dressing room, I saw her still doing hyung's makeup while speaking something and sobbing altogether.

I saw Namjoon hyung looking here and there before turning towards her and slowly rubbing off her tears with his bare hands and again with a tissue.

I unconsciously stiffened near the door after seeing them like that.

I couldn't stop getting jealous of Namjoon hyung. He was just trying to comfort Misoo noona. I know that.

Namjoon hyung is very considerate and he wants everyone around him happy and that's the only reason he's talking to Misoo and Jimin now.

But I couldn't stop seeing Namjoon hyung's eyes when Misoo laughed after talking to Jimin hyung. If I am not wrong, I saw his eyes sparkling.

To avoid getting more jealous of them, I went towards my place and sat with my phone. I tried playing some games but I couldn't stop staring at them once in a while.

How can I be jealous of my rapmon hyung. He's the reason I am here. I shouldn't think like that.

Then I saw noona coming towards me. She was not crying anymore but she looked disappointed about something.

"Are you feeling okay, Noona?"

"Yes sir, nothing happened to me though."

She didn't want to tell me anything. She shared it with Namjoon hyung but she didn't share it with me.

She started doing my makeup and today I couldn't stop myself to stare at her. If anyone would have looked by our side, they would have thought that I am a creep.

She looked so beautiful with her hair tied in a bun with a makeup brush. She had no makeup on her face but her face still shined. The way she was so focused trying on her job and not looking anywhere else made my heart flutter.

I always had these dream of dating someone who is an army but not a obsessive one. And I could see her being the right choice. She was beautiful, tall but not taller than me and cute. She wasn't giving me too much attention which is attracting me more towards her.

She was done with my makeup and hair style. I looked at the mirror again and waited if she could compliment me but the words never came out.

"Noona, do I look presentable?"

" Presentable? You look very handsome Sir, I bet armys are gonna fall harder for you.", She joked around while laughing.

"Noona, aren't you an army too? Why aren't you falling?", I shyly spoke but she had all her attention towards something else.

When I followed her direction, I saw her looking at Namjoon hyung who just changed into his outfit and returned.

This was the first time I saw hyung wearing something like that. He looked so gorgeous in that outfit that no one could lift their eyes off from him for some seconds including me.

Before I knew, I saw noona going towards hyung and making him wear a chain as an accessory to match the style. The way noona's eyes glowed while admiring hyung made me jealous again.

I wanted her to look at me like that. I know I am not like Namjoon hyung. I can't be compared with him. He's good looking, tall, intelligent and elegant.

But still I didn't want to loose Noona. I was so jealous that I unconsciously clutched the jacket tightly which resulted in breaking a button.

I didn't notice it before but when everyone started walking out of the room to go towards the set, noona came running towards me.

"Wait Jungkook sir."

I turned towards her and she soon stood close to me checking my jacket.

"While you came out of the changing room wearing this, the button wasn't broken. I think it's here only", she started finding the button on the ground.

I could see the rest of the members waiting for me eagerly so we could go but I didn't want that.

"Hyungs, you go and get settled. I will come soon after getting this fixed. Atleast someone should be there if we were asked to go to stage."

I saw Tae hyung and Hoseok hyung disagreeing and wanting to wait for me instead but I still forced them to go.

I saw them moving out and then noona found the button which was lying under the chair.

She quickly bought needle and thread to fix the button and stood in front of me to fix it.

This was the closest we were ever and it did something with my heart. I wanted to hold her by her waist while she fixed my button but I knew that would be highly disrespectful as well as uncomfortable if she didn't feel the same about me.

And even if we were both comfortable, I couldn't dare to do that in front of other stylists and directors sitting in the room.

Only if we were somewhere alone, we could have joked around and I could have got to know better.

Soon she finished threading the button and started finding scissors to cut the remaining thread but she couldn't find any. So with her fist still resting on my chest, she looked around asking other stylists for scissors but not finding one.

I was getting late, but if this is what I am getting late for then I am thankful to that button.

She quickly moved her face towards my suit and cut the thread by her teeth.

She did all this in a hurry and after looking at her face I could see that she didn't know what effect she put on me when I could slightly feel her lips on the top of my chest. Even if I was wearing a shirt I felt like electricity passed throughout my body when she was this near me.

I was in a daze when she told me that she fixed the jacket and now I can go be with members.

I quickly went outside the room and closed the door. I leaned by the door and that's when I released my smile which was dying to come out.

Kim Namjoon's pov

I changed to the outfit Misoo gave me. It was a nice outfit but I was confident that I would make it a flop. Still I didn't want to see Misoo sad so I wore it.

After wearing it, I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection and thinking about why I was like this.

Only if I was a little handsome. Only if I had pointed nose or double eyelids or even less plumpy lips, may be people would have liked me.

Why I had to be so ugly that people would think I am a blackhole for BTS. I want to look handsome too. I want to get appreciated too. I too want people to love me. And some army's do love me for my personality.

Ugh, why am I thinking like that. This is a never ending topic. As if I would become handsome thinking about all this. I just don't want to make people fun of me for this outfit.

After looking at my reflection one last time, I exited the room to see everyone was ready and were waiting for me.

As soon as they knew about my presence, they all looked at me in shock. What happened? Why are they looking at me like that?

Then I got realization that it was because of my outfit. Why did I have to wear this? Now everyone was staring at me like I am a clown.

Before I could go and change myself to the previous outfit, Misoo came near me with excited eyes.

"I knew you would kill the look. You look so good sir.", while talking to me she was making me wear bracelets while holding my hand. I felt tingly when she held my hand. Our hands looked so good together.

"Are you sure I look decent in this? Our own staff is staring at me, which means I don't look good."

She came close to me and tip toed to make me wear a chain. As much as my heart fluttered because our faces were inches away, I was still concerned about my looks.

"Please trust me this once sir, I would never want to make you look anything less than gorgeous. "

After she made me wear all the accessories, other members gathered around me to move out to the sets.

We were moving when Misoo addressed Jungkook's broken button. We were waiting for it to get fixed when jungkook asked us to leave and he would join us after it gets fixed.

We obliged and started moving towards the set. When suddenly Jimin and Taehyung walked infront of me.

"Let us be your Bodyguards for today. We need to protect our King."

"My god Namjoon hyung. I bet no one's is going to see us today cause everyone's eyes would be stuck on you"
I look confused and turned towards the other members to ask what's happening.

"Namjoon-ah, you are looking very elegant in this. I have never seen you in outfits like this. Even I can't stop staring at you. ", Yoongi hyung said shyly.

I suddenly felt my ear burning. Am I really getting compliments?

"You guys are just lying so that I don't feel bad about this outfit right?"

"Namjoon-ah we would have directly asked your stylist to give you something else to wear if we thought you are looking bad. We would never want you to look bad.", Hoseok hyung convinced me.

We went towards the set and sat on our seats. After sometime, Jungkook joined us with a silly smile in his face. We asked him about being so late when he replied that he went to pee before coming.

Soon nominations started and we won six of the seven awards. I felt proud for my members. They all deserved this.

Everytime we got an award and we had to deliver a speech, I would have to convince everyone to speak. But they all were depending upon me for all the talking.

Still I had to force them to speak. I cannot always be their voice. They need to have theirs too. The fans don't want to hear me all the time. They want their biases to speak too.

After an hour or two, every other performance finished and the MC was thanking us to attend the show.

We got up first because after sometime it would be a chaos when everyone tries to move forward at a time.

We went towards our backstage while cameras were following us to ask how we felt about winning six awards and one by one everyone talked how they felt about the awards and we thanked everyone especially our armys for this.

Hardly after twenty minutes, we finished our interview and went to our green room to pack and go.

As soon as we entered our room, Misoo ran towards me and shoved his phone in front of my face.

I couldn't see anything on her phone because it was literally near my face, so I took her phone and distanced it to see her Twitter account opened.

I was trending on Twitter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 247 38
They say fixing someone is difficult, when you're broken yourself, fixing someone as broken as you are, filling someone with the love that you lack i...
429 17 8
"New Years the time to reflect on the past year. Spend time with family, friends, lovers... Well at least for most. This New Years I'd be spending it...
10.2K 371 36
Just an imagination... Story of how an idol loved by millions feels useless and lost himself in his journey of following his passion.. I AM SORRY FOR...
852 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...