In Love with My Boyfriend [IL...

Per Jy_Klaoud

↪Few months of marriage, Bright and Win live a loving and peaceful life with a caring family and trusted frie... Més

👤CHARACTERS👤
👤Phone Call👤
👤Video👤
👤Voicemail👤
👤Make-Out👤
👤Cold Shoulders👤
👤Let's Divorce👤
👤Bright's Side 1👤
👤Bright's Side 2👤
👤Bright's Side 3👤
👤I Would👤
👤The New Metawin👤
💀The Demon Rabbit💀
💀The Badass Sun💀
💀The Fakest Jetrin👤
👤Unusual Talk👤
👤MewGulf & JoongNine's Side Story👤
👤The Talk and The Truth👤
👤Sweet Spot in the Kitchen's Chair👤
👤Awakened👤
👤Metawin's Back ; SaintZee Side Story👤
👤Back to Old Times👤
👤Back to Old Times2👤
👤Loving Couple feat. No Label👤
👤Let Go👤
👤Something👤
👤Pam, ?, ? + ? and welcome ?👤
👤The Torture's about to Start👤
👤Mil and Win are.....👤
👤Complicatedly Not Complicated👤
👤When A Bunny Explodes👤
👤Psycho And Maniac👤
👤Clarification A/N :👤
👤Deal or Kill, Bright👤
👤Deal Bright? or Kill Win?👤
👤🔪🔪👤
👤31 minutes👤
👤1 week👤
👤First Date👤
👤Final--👤
👤The Pleasure before the Storm👤
👤Un~Re -born👤
👤Demon's Obsession👤
👤Worst Nightmare👤
👤Dreaming in a Dream👤
👤Revenge of the Angel Bunny👤
AUTHOR'S NOTE
👤Escaping Heaven👤
👤Meet me in Hell👤
👤Welcome to Hell👤
👤Vengeance of the Demon Rabbit👤
👤Guilt Trip / Suicide / R.I.P👤
👤I Love You, Eternally👤
👤Forgive, Court, Forget👤
👤Accepted Rejection👤
👤Unexpected Adoption👤
👤Bright and his Brother, Lust!👤
👤In Love with My Boyfriend👤
|| LIST OF FUTURE STORIES ||
💍BOOK 3💍
👥80k Special👥
👥90k Special👥
A/N
A/N: GOODBYE OR NOT?

👤Painful Goodbye👤

2.1K 85 81
Per Jy_Klaoud

Happy Birthday P'Bright!! 🎂🎁🎆

Stay safe!!

We BrightWins Love you!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Win woke up feeling sore and in pain, he is very sure that his hole is red and swollen, Bright really made sure that he'll abuse Win's hole and Win didn't argued but let the other dominate him, that's why, here he is, in pain and have difficulty in walking.

He tried to stood up but every time he moved, a stinging pain hit his butt that made him abruptly sit again.

For the nth time of Win trying to stood up and walk, he huffed in annoyance before he shouted when he noticed that his hole abuser is not on the bed anymore.

"P'Brighttttt!!!!!!" He said and waited for an answer or any sound of the latter, but minutes have passed but there's no response so he shouted again, and again, and again but still the same.

Win furrowed his brows in confusion before he slowly crawl to the bathroom to freshen up.

He stored a lukewarm water on the tub and when it full, he stripped all his clothes and slowly but surely sinked his aching hole and whole body on the tub, relaxing his muscles and taking a nap for a while.

After like 2 hours of bathing, he slowly walk out of the bathroom and to the room to get clothes, and man, he's oblivious that Bright's clothes were only a few left, when he finished putting clothes, he left the eerie room and headed to the kitchen, thinking that Bright is there.

He smiled before he peeked at the kitchen's door but was disappointed when no one is there.

Again, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Where the hell is that pervert?" He mumbled to himself before a thought hit him.

"Ah! Maybe he already go to work. Hmm. Where's my phone, maybe he texted me or something" Win said to himself and walked back to their bedroom to find his phone which is under his pillow.

When he reached for it, he immediately opened it but was disappointed for the second time when there's no texts from the person he loved.

He huffed again, and about to walk out of the bedroom when he spotted and envelope on the bedside table.

"What is this?" He asked to himself, when he walked near it and get it.

He turned the envelope to see if there's a name but found only a letter W, which he thought is for him so he immediately get the paper inside and read it.

As soon as he read it, his heart broke into a million pieces as the words were like knives stabbing the life out of him.

The letter said:

"Hi Win. If you read this, then it means that I'm already not with you.

First of all, I want to say, thank you for the joy and the love you gave to me though you should know that I'm not worth your love and happiness.

I just want to make this a short letter so I just also want to say that, don't search and find me, I already left.

I'm with Pam now. Sorry for toying you and your feelings but I want to be with Pam.

I'm sorry.. I don't love you.

Please take care of the baby."

When Win finished reading, countless sobs he didn't know he prevented from getting out of his lips escaped from his mouth as his tears continuously flowed on his cheeks.

He can't believe this! He don't want to believe the letter but half of him was believing it.

It hurts him to the point that his heart aches and the baby inside is kicking on his stomach.

"P'! H-How dare you!" Win shouted at no one in particular as he slid down on the floor still crying while clutching the letter hard.

He's hurt, really hurt cause he thought Bright loves him but now, he's not sure if all this time, it was all an act or some of it was made with willingness.

The fact that Bright just have sex with his few hours ago hit him like tsunami.

Now, he knew why Bright is acting like a monster in bed when in fact Bright is very freak when it comes to taking care of the baby and the pregnant male. Now he knew why Bright got sex with him several times yesterday and a few hours ago, because it's their last and final one.

Win cried more hard than usual, as he slowly stood up and opened his phone to call Bright but no one answers

Several times of trying to call the older with still no response scared Win.

He don't know why, but now, he's angry and scared.

That's why he stood up and walked out of the room as tears still flowing on his eyes.

As soon as he got out, when he saw the car in the garage, -his car that Bright bought him- he broke down again.

This time, his neighbor heard him.

"Win? Win? What happened?!" Gulf said as he ran to his brother who's now very weak in crying and almost fainting.

"Sun? What happened? Where's Bright?" Mew also asked, worry is visible on his voice.

But Win didn't respond to the both of them and continued crying while clutching the letter and Gulf's shirt who's hugging him tightly

"P'. Bright. I-I need Bright!! G-Give me my Bright b-back! I need h-him!!" Win shouted, his eyes were red and started to became puffy.

"Calm down Win.. Calm down first.. Tell me where's Bright." Gulf asked softly but Win shook his head as he  buried his wet face on Gulf's chest.

"Please. P'. C-Come back. I-I need you P'. We need y-you. S-Sabby needs you!!" Win mumbled.

"Calm down. Come on. Let's go inside first" Gulf offered Win and help him stood properly but Win refused to go inside, instead,

"No! I don't want to just sit here! I want my boyfriend back!! Even if he hurt me! Even if he don't love me! Even if I hate him! I want him back! I want him!!" Win shouted on Gulf's shocked face and ran to his car but he didn't got to touch the door when Mew held his wrist.

"Sun. Calm down.. You need to calm down first. You're pregnant, don't stress yoursel-" Mew didn't finished his words when Win pushed him with all his might and got inside of the car then drove it out of the house.

"God!! Where the fvck is Bright?! We need to call them. Win might be in danger!!" Gulf exclaimed scared if anything happened to Win so Mew dialed their mother's number.

.
.

Meanwhile, Win is speeding the car to, he-don't-know-where place.

His tears bluring his vision but that didn't stopped him from driving.

He's a crying mess and his feelings are a mess too.

He's angry, scared, desperate, and hurt.

Angry because Bright toyed him, Scared that he will raised THEIR child alone, Desperate in a way that he wanted Bright for himself, when he also hate him and don't want anything to do with him. And he's hurt because Bright left them and he don't love him.

Win really don't know what to do now. So he dialed the number of the man he can easily approached with open arms, his grandpa who's always with him in every way.

He connected it to the Bluetooth of his car and called his grandpa, after 4 rings, Lucid answered.

"Hello. Win? How are you my handsome grandson?" Lucid asked softly not knowing why Win called him.

And that made Win cry more, the fact that their grandpa is very loving and caring for them and willing to help their parents clear their path so their life will not be as difficult as the others.

When Lucid heard those cries he went silent for a while before he asked seriously.

"Win, what happened?" Lucid spoke and Win cried more.

"G-Grandpa--" was all Win said before a loud honk was heard and after a few seconds, loud crash was heard by Lucid on the phone and after another minute, a big explosion was heard by him and witnessed by people walking on the side of the street.

"W-Win!!!" Lucid shouted on the phone, nervously.

He clutched his heart to calm himself down and breathed multiple times before he listened to the phone which made him went froze at what he heard.

"G-Grandpa, m-my baby" Win said almost a whisper before he went silent.

.
.
.
.
.

"Bright! Morning honey! Come on! Let's eat breakfast!" Pam exclaimed joyfully

But Bright just glared at her.

"Eat for yourself! I'm full" Bright said with gritted teeth.

"Come on! Don't be too hard! Come. I cook breakfast for us and it-" she didn't finished his words when Bright snapped at him.

"I said I'm full!! Which part of that word don't you understand?! Huh?!" Bright said, making Pam shocked but after a few seconds, it changed into an evil smirk..
.

"Don't make me angry Honey. I can blackmail you anytime" she threatened and Bright immediately stood up and ran to her then strangled her, he can't think properly now, his eyesight were dark and all he can think is Win's safety. And Win itself and the baby inside him.

"Hurt them and I'll really kill you Bitch!" Bright said and his gripped tightened.

Pam was lacking in air but that didn't stop her from showing Bright her phone dialing a number before she spoke, slowly.

"K-Kill W-Wi-" she didn't finished her order to the other line of the phone, cause Bright immediately punched her stomach, hard, making her body hit the wall 1 meter away from where they stood a while ago.

"Finished that word and your dead" Bright said grimly.

"I'm already here and left my boyfriend because of you! you slut but still you'll going to hurt him?! I'll really kill you bitch!" Bright said angrily while Pam was coughing and holding his stomach.

"The pain your feeling is just 5 out of 100 of the pain you caused us" Bright said and Pam laughed.

"Do you think you can threaten me Bright?!" She asked humorously.

"I can kill them all if you don't follow what I said so better obey me and all will be safe honey. As for now, I will make it pass, but after this, sorry not sorry. Obey me and all will be safe" She continued before she got out of the room.

As soon as she closed the door, she held her stomach and grimaced in the pain Bright inflicted on her, before he slowly walked to her room.

"Argh!!" Bright shouted in annoyance and helplessness before he started crying..

.
.
.
.

Win was becoming more weak and the people around him were just looking at him waiting for the ambulance that, as usual, as slow as a turtle.

His stomach is aching and he can feel liquid wetting his pants. His forehead is sore and his face is wet with blood, sweat and tears. His chest is painful too, he can feel like his ribs broke and he can't move his legs, adding also the sore and swollen hole of his, making his state critical and helpless.

Well, who will not be like his state when a 10 wheeler truck was crashed on your own car and you, not wearing a seatbelt, was throwned out of the car to the side of the street, but still thankful that even he was thrown hard and far, he landed on the grass.

Win can feel his breath shortening as he silently cry. His tears flowing on his side grazing to his ears as his eyes slowly closed.

The pain and hurt slowly subside.

Now he can feel nothing but numbness and his whole surrounding was turning black.

Now, he is really sure,

this is the real goodbye, painful and deathly,

A painful goodbye,

to Bright

and to himself.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Shit! This is the chapter I hate and at the same time I like the most.

Hate because Win got into accident because of Bright, and Like because for the first time, Pam was punched!!!

Yey! See u

Love y'all😊😘

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

141K 6.8K 23
that's all it was supposed to be, a game of play pretend, until feelings started to come in between. "Just pretend that you like him for 6 months Bri...
39K 2.1K 25
When Win Metawin enters the University of Thammasat and ends up falling for Bright Vachirawit at first sight, his heart starts to beat for him withou...
35.5K 1.5K 24
What happens when an under cover Cop falls for a mafia don? How does their love story turns and how it unfolds their life? Bright's life was splinter...
100K 4.9K 19
Win spent his summer far away from the city in an attempt to fix his broken heart. Little did he know that one fateful summer could change his life f...