Sky Hargreeves - SEQUAL

By complicatedfreakrryy

PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth wa... More

CAST
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1- Dallas Texas
Chapter 2- The Smiths
Chapter 3- Spencer Smith
Chapter 4- We Meet Again
Chapter 5- Here we go again
Chapter 6-Family meeting
Chapter 6- Twisting The Night Away
Chapter 7- The Light Supper
Chapter 8- Well that was... thrilling
Chapter 9- Eye For An Eye
Chapter 10- The truth comes out.
Not and update <3
Chapter 11- The Seven Stages
Chapter 12- This is getting exhausting.
Chapter 13- Wanted
Chapter 13- Run!
Chapter 14- The end of something
thank you!!

Chapter 11- Make your peace with God

2K 47 49
By complicatedfreakrryy

YOU COULD SAY the Hargreeves were running out of time. Allison, Klaus, and Diego were no where to be found, leaving Luther, Five, and Sky to be the only ones at the checkpoint. Five didn't bother to hide the worry on his face anymore. To say he was angry, would be an understatement. He was doing his little pacing thing, and she knew it was just a matter of time before he lost his temper and started yelling at someone.

"It's almost time guys!" Sky announced.

Five nodded and ran over to the car, and grabbed the briefcase. 

"Where is everyone?" Luther groaned, looking around.

"You're the first." Sky chuckled.

Five glanced at his watch impatiently. Soon, they all saw Klaus running through the Alley, to them. "We made it!" He shouted, stumbling and pushing the air.

Sky looked behind him, expecting to see Allison or Diego, but it was just him.

"What do you mean we?" Five questioned, looking at Klaus's strange behavior.

Klaus started shaking intensely, just like the night they met with their father. "Is he overdosing..?" Sky mumbled. 

"Ge out!" He groaned, pushing random spots of air around his body.

"Jesus."

Klaus then bent over and threw up all over the ground, falling down after.

"I can't belive it," Luther scoffed, "I mean you're here!" He pointed to Klaus.

"We got eight minutes left."

"I just had the strangest dream.."

"Where are the others?!" Five shouted.

"FIve, don't worry. They'll get here." Sky told, not convincing anyone.

<->

"We got a minute left!" Luther said before slamming his fist on the large garbage can beside him.

"What's going on guys..?" Klaus mumbled, still laying on the floor. 

Five passed back and forth, "It was a simple task. A simple task! All we had to do was be here! Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no. An army of mutants? Nein!"

"We're gonna be stuck here forever.. well, just me I guess." Sky groaned, muttering the last part, looking at the sky. (lol)

"It was handed to us on a silver platter!" Five continued his rant,

"Could you just moan a little softer? My head is killing me."

Five marched over to Klaus, putting a finger in his face. "Listen to me you useless puke bag, we just blew our chance to save the world!"

The briefcase started to make charging up noise, and clicking. 

Great. 

Five sighed, eyes widening. He muttered a curse word. He threw it up into the air.

As the briefcase was being thrown, mid-air it went into a portal and disappeared.

A moment of silence went by.

"Well.. sh!t." Sky said.

"We were that close." 

"Now what?" Luther asked.

Five paced back and forth. "Now nothing Luther! Make your peace with God." He ran over to the wall and did one single pushup, before going back to pacing.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya."

"Screw them both. They should've been here."

Klaus sat up. "What about Diego? He's quite a responsible young man, no?"

"Ugh!" FIve shouted before kicking cardboard boxes in anger. Sky's eyes widened. "Five! Calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down, Sky!" He hissed.

"Something isn't right.." Sky muttered.

"Agreed," Said Luther. "Something must have happened to them."

"Screw Deigo. Alright? Screw everybody!" Five yelled. Sky crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "I was better off on my own in the apocalypse." He finished. 

Sky scoffed, glaring at him. "Oh really?" 

He looked at her, eyes softening. "With you too," He said, relieved he came up with a recovery that fast. Sky rolled her eyes.

"Five! Come on," Luther scolded, trying to knock some common sense into him.

Five was acting like a drug addict who was attempting to take a break from it. 

"You know what Luther," He threw up his hands, "It's every sibling for themself now." He begun walking towards a door,"  How 'bout that? Now! Sky, you can go back to your little Spencey-boo!" He shouted before slamming the door. 

(Play the song at the top if you want now <3 )

Sky furrowed her eyebrows, she stomped her foot. "You know what, I will!" She shouted angrily, the whole town could probably hear here.

"Sky wait-"

"Shut up Luther!" She snapped, sending a flame in his direction as she ran off.

<->

Sky angrily walked up to the Smith's house. The whole way there, she was muttering profanities about Five. Talking herself up. She walked up their driveway to see the front door was halfway open. 

Weird..

She pushed her hand against the door, as it opened. The house was quiet. "H-hello? Anyone home?" She didn't like the feeling that she had in her stomach. 

"Spencer?" She called out, all she could hear was her shoes clicking against the floor. "Mr.Smith?" 

She walked into the living room, 

No one. 

Where were they?

"Are guys trying to scare me?" She muttered. She began walking towards the kitchen, her breath getting shakey. "Guys? Were are yo-" She stops dead in her tracks. 

What she saw is something she will never forget;

Laying, on the kitchen floor, was... The Smith's dead bodies. 

Her eyes widened larger than she knew was possible, within seconds her breathing became uneven and heavy, and her chest moved up and down rapidly. She felt as if her whole world has collapsed on her all at once. 

The first thing she noticed was Spencer. 

"No!" She shouted, her vision becoming clouded with tears. She ran to him and got on the ground to be on his level. "S-S-Spence..?" She stuttered quietly. He was laying face flat on the floor. She squeezed her eyes shut, and slowly took him by the shoulders, making him be on his back. When she opened her eyes, his white shirt was full of blood around his stomach, he had messy hair and was deathly pale. He had been shot. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no" Sky muttered, tears flowing down her face. 

She took her shakey fingers against his pulse. Nothing. He was dead. They all were. 

"WHY!" She shouted, slamming her fist against the cold floor. She closed her eyes to catch her breath, but she couldn't. She was hyperventilating. She sobbed, hugging him as tight as she good. His whole body was cold, and he was covered in blood. 

She looked over to Mr. and Mrs. Smith. They were both holding hands. They had both also been shot. 

"I-I'm so s-sorry Spencer." She sobbed, she grabbed his hand, that had blood on it, she didn't care though. but he had something in it. Inside his hand was a note crumbled into a ball. She opened the letter;

-The commission

They had found him

"Sh!t."

She looked around. Before knowing what she had to do. 

She gave Spencer one last kiss on the cheek. 

She slowly, yet shakily stood up. As she walked to the door, she felt tears falling down her chin. she touched the frame of the front door. "I'm sorry." Once she lifted her hand, the door was on fire, spreading rapidly.

She stood outside the housing. Watching the place she once called home, burn up to flames. 

AN: OMG SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 351 71
"It's you and me, today, tomorrow, forever and a day" Who would have thought that two people that hate each other so much that they want nothing more...
2.5K 27 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, Five and the others of The Umbrella Academy managed to r...
294K 5.7K 39
"Were we... in love?" Sky mumbles tilting her head to the side while putting her hands in her lap. A blush crept up on Five's face. "Madly." Sky harg...
9.7K 231 45
What happen when the 13-year-old Five Hargreeves who have the abilities to time-travle, decided to use his powers to travel through time, but end up...