Abyssal (ManxMan)

Av FeastOfNoise

The day that Kai learns that he's half-human, half-merman and that he's the key to ending a 100-year-old war... Mer

Abyssal
Prologue
Kai
Golden Hallucination
King Marius the Conquerer
Clash
Master's Chain
Fish Out of Water
Shark Bait
Sunken Ship
False Reflection
Patreon Exclusive NSFW Chapter: Crystal Pearl
Swirling Silvers
Circus Animal
Public Humiliation
Triple Threat
The Baths Part 1
The Baths Part 2
Condition
Royal Concubine
True Danger
Spirit of the Sea
The Amphitheater
For What Price?
To Spurn a King
The Queen's Pet Part 1
King's Gambit
Abyssal is Now Live on Radish!
Wet Dream Part 1 (Explicit)
Crimson Tide
Rising Dust
Damaged Vessel
Get Out
The Kingdom of Astria Part 1
The Kingdom of Astria Part 2
The Tour
Wet Dream Part 2 - NSFW/Patreon Exclusive
The King's Orders
East Wing
🚨🚨Abyssal Comic is Finally Out!!!🚨🚨
Under His Nose
Abyssal is now on Tapas and Webtoon!
Pawn
Audience
Two Birds, One Stone
Punishment
Cave of Wonders
Laboratory
Silent Treatment
Fight or Flight
Others
Change of Tactics
Catch-22
Dark Zone
Suicide Attempt
At What Cost?
Royal Invitation
Don't Call Me a Halfbreed
King's Jewels
Whip. Cough. Splash.
Getting Ready
Torn Harness
The Devil You Know
Impulsive Act
King Trigon the White
Royal Dinner
The Kings' Attentions
A Merman of His Word
Superpowers
Teleporting Mermen
Abyssal is now on Ritoria!
Back! :)
New Chapter up on Ritoria!
The Reunion
Culinary Lesson
The King Could Cook
Businessman
Tucked In
Erasmus the Fabled
First Visit
Bringing an Army
Oath
True Form
Sea Monster
Crack
The Attacker Pt 1
The Attacker Pt 2
Jealousy and Envy
Inner Pool
The Catalyst
Distraction
In the Blink of an Eye
Incompatible
Breeding Program
Father's Tale
Save Them
The Fool
Time is of the Essence
Energy Pulse
Momma's Boy
A King's Lament
Ready
Book 2 Synopsis
Coming Soon

The Queen's Pet Part 2

7.7K 586 235
Av FeastOfNoise

Extra long chapter for your enjoyment! ;D Can't wait to read more? Consider joining my Patreon! :D

*****

The Queen's Pet Part 2

Being in the nude for some was liberating. A lot of Kai's friends enjoyed strutting around their apartments naked, cooking naked, and watching Television naked. But Kai did not share his friends' sentiment. Though he had nothing to be ashamed of in terms of 'physical attributes', he was a modest man, even when he only had the company of himself. He'd lived in a modest society, and he'd accepted and adopted their way of life.

So, standing in front of a crowd of creatures who thought him to be lesser than they were, he was appalled and mortified. He felt his pride and dignity lash out like injured beasts. Eyes like burning charcoal seared every part of his flesh, burning deep. Two particular spots received more attention than the rest of him, much to his immense chagrin.

He might as well have been tied and spread eagle on a poster bed.

But his embarrassment wasn't the worst of his piling, steaming heap of problems; currently, it was the aphrodisiac affecting his senses and dampening them. He was unnaturally hot, almost feverish. Sweat trickled down his body, and his hands were growing clammy.

Focus. End this charade quickly, he instructed himself.

His hands ached to hide his private parts, but he refrained from doing so. Instead, he surreptitiously cracked his knuckles.

Marius raised his hand.

The crowd drew a breath and held it.

Kai drew one with them. His heart seized.

The king's hand fell.

Bahavas lunged for him before Marius' hand even fell all the way.

Anyone else would have dodged the swift attack, but Kai made it a point to fight like no one else fought. He'd fought predictably against Marius and had lost. It was why he was here to begin with.

Now, he would fight like he hadn't fought before.

He lunged as well and met Bahavas half way in the ring.

The crowd gasped the moment their bodies collided.

Kai felt 300 pounds worth of muscle hit him, knocking the breath right out of his lungs. Throwing his arms around his torso, he held his ground, burying his feet in the sand to keep from behind upended like a tree or be driven all the way to the end of the ring. His thigh muscles strained and he grunted from the exertion. His grip kept slipping; Bahavas' entire body had been oiled, awarding him an unfair advantage over Kai.

Bahavas was a heavy, strong-muscled fellow, but Kai had been taught how to use a heavier opponent's weight against them.

Taking a deep breath, he eased a foot off the ground, allowing himself to be pushed backward and leaving a dragging trail in sand. Bahavas shoved with great force, his teeth clenched and his eyes wild like a raging beast's. Kai loosened his grip around his opponent. Then, before he was slammed into the ring's marble walls, he released Bahavas and slipped out of the way. Thanks to his oiled skin, the task of slipping away proved too easy.

Bahavas planted face-first into the marble wall, instantly knocking himself out.

Like a mindless bull, he'd charged the moment he'd seen red, paying no heed to his surroundings.

A deafening silence descended upon the ring.

He was filled with a sense of triumph when he saw the hanging mouths and startled looks.

They hadn't expected it out of him. They hadn't expected anything out of him. He could sense their immense displeasure; they didn't want an Astrian to win the fight. He grinned, glad to have been the reason these pompous bastards were going to part with their precious coin.

King Marius clapped.

Kai turned to look at him with cold eyes, his chest rising and falling laboriously. It wasn't that he was exhausted; it was the damn aphrodisiac fumes filling the amphitheater.

Marius smirked amusedly at the icy, withering look he received from his pet slave, and then opened his mouth to say, "Next."

"My queen, would you like to place another bet?" The butler urged, head bowed.

"Ray," The Queen called, her face stoic. Her loss hadn't fazed her, it seemed.

Another pet slave stepped into the ring.

This one was slimmer and shorter than Bahavas, but still bigger and taller than Kai.

Swallowing another deep breath, Kai put up his fists in front of him. "Bring it on."

****

By the time the queen nominated a third opponent to enter the ring, Kai was seeing double. He was hotter than ever, and every brush of skin when he grappled with his opponents caused his flesh to be set alight. It craved to be touched, to be caressed, to be soothed. Kai doubted he'd find any soothing in the ring. The memory of Piercings and Albino's fight was still fresh in his head.

"I can't believe it; he fights!"

"Did you see how he defeated Bahavas? I haven't seen such good entertainment since the last pet his Majesty had!"

"Our King has excellent taste in pets."

So far, he was winning his fights, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to do so. They were wearing him out, exhausting him with each consecutive fight with not even a drink of water to go on by. It was only a matter of time before his strength and wiles deserted him and he lost. It was simple logic.

But what could he do when they kept pitting more pets against him, throwing them into the ring like lions set upon a gladiator? Even if he wanted to end it quickly, they would not let him.

He eyed the queen's newest selection, who went by the name Cecil. The other two had already been dragged off somewhere, both unconscious. Kai had a feeling Cecil was different. He could see something that wasn't in the other two's eyes: shrewdness. He suspected it would be difficult to bait this particular opponent.

Is he your trump card?

When Marius gave the signal, Cecil didn't pounce like the other two had. He stood assessing Kai from head to toe, a hand on his hip, his stance relaxed.

Kai took the chance to size him up as well.

Cecil was only taller than him by a few inches, and he was built similarly to him as well. He had blonde hair, blue, almond eyes and tanned olive skin. Greek? Italian?

"So, you're the Astrian Prince," Cecil said, a small smile decorating his handsome face.

Kai nodded.

"I expected you'd look different," he admitted.

"How so?"

Had he realized that Kai was teetering on his last bit of strength, and was trying to draw out the fight? It seemed that the longer he was exposed to the aphrodisiac, the more weakened he became.

And how was he the only one being affected so? Why? Cecil's face wasn't flushed, and his erection looked... healthy and not drug-induced. Was it because of long exposure? Were Cecil and the other seasoned pets, simply used to the drug to the point that it affected them minimally, if at all?

Sighing with mounting dread, Kai wiped the sweat from his face.

To win this fight, Kai would have to attack first.

Kai buried his feet in the ground, willing the earthy sensation of gritting sand between his toes to ground him. His hands fisted and unfisted and his heart pumped boiling blood to every corner of his body.

"You're much prettier than I expected." Cecil grinned at him, exposing his pearly whites.

Kai blinked. "Thank you." It was not the worst compliment.

"You're so pretty that I'd like to have a taste." His tongue darted out and licked his lips. A predatory glow entered his eyes.

Ah, there it was.

Kai shrugged. "You can try."

Kai lunged, cutting a direct path to Cecil.

Their fight incensed the crowd, releasing something in the crowd that Kai's previous fights hadn't managed to do. Insults and bets were tossed around. Speculation filled the amphitheater with deafening, disorienting noise.

He barely avoided the thumbs seeking his eyes.

Barely avoiding the gouging out of his eyes, he growled, "That's not fair!" He punched Cecil in the abdomen in vengeance, sending spit flying out of his mouth.

Laughing maniacally, he staggered backward, clutching his gut. "What, you thought this would be fair?" And he whispered low enough for only Kai to hear, "I'm here to teach you a lesson on behalf of the throne."

Kai said, "And I thought you were here because you liked me."

Cecil flashed him another toothy grin. "That too."

Cecil came for him again, hitting where it was not right to hit. Kai was forced to go on the defensive to protect his private parts from serious injury.

Somehow, he gained a hold on the man and attempted to finish things, but when he called upon his strength, he discovered that most of it had already dissipated. The aphrodisiac had done him in.

He took a powerful elbow hit to the side of his face and he went flying. He fell face-first into the sand. A terrible ringing sounded in his head, and his skull threatened to cave in under the piercing pain.

Against the pain, he attempted to rise. When he raised his face from the sand and looked around, he saw that the room was spinning, and he felt blood trickle down his ear.

Get up! Get up now!

Shaking his head, he quickly scrambled to his feet. When he stumbled and fell again, the crowd of courtiers laughed and mocked him for it. He'd like to see them take his place and then do half of what he'd done.

Unfortunately, by the time he finished staggering and righted himself, Cecil had already launched his second attack. Kai felt his hot breath that smelled of wine against his neck.

He panicked.

Before he'd completely realized it, he was pinned to the ground on his stomach with Cecil behind him. He felt a rigid cock against his bottom.

Cecil was attempting to mount him.

Kai grabbed a handful of sand and threw it behind his back, aiming for Cecil's face.

"Fuck!"

His opponent's weight disappeared from on top of him.

Furious, Kai turned around on the ground, saw Cecil standing and rubbing furiously at his eyes in front of him, raised his foot and gave the cheating bastard a good kick. Cecil fell and rolled backwards from the force of the kick until he hit the marble wall.

"How does it feel to eat your own medicine?"

Kai rose, kicking up sand into the air and bounded toward Cecil. Growling inhumanly, Kai seized him by the throat and proceeded to punch the life out of him. Blood and spit flew this way and that.

The bloodthirsty crowd cheered.

"Finish him!"

"Fuck him! Fuck him now! He's down! Why won't you ride him?!"

Kai paid them no heed. While he was feeling a murderous bloodthirst for the humiliation and beating he'd had to endure, he had no intention of killing another human being, not now, not ever. He didn't intend to give the courtiers the pleasure of witnessing him do it either.

He stopped his tirade the moment Cecil's eyes drifted closed and he passed out.

He let go and took a few steps back until he was at the center of the ring.

As he wiped the blood trickling down his ear and eyed the displeased onlookers, he was consumed by the ridiculous urge to spread his arms and scream, "Are you entertained?!" But he supposed the joke would be wasted on these ocean-dwellers.

Again, he heard the sound of clapping.

His blood ran hot as he turned around to see Marius standing by the edge of the ring.

"Impressive," Marius acknowledged. There was something he hadn't seen before glowing in his eyes.

Kai didn't care whether he impressed the tyrannical king or not.

"It seems I have underestimated you."

Kai squared his shoulders and raised his chin. "It would appear so."

"Then how about a worthy opponent."

Kai braced himself for the queen's or whoever else's next pet, but the butler didn't invite the queen or anyone else to place a bet this time.

Equally confused and alarmed, Kai looked around the amphitheater for any sign of the person he'd be fighting next.

He didn't like this.

Though he instinctively knew he'd regret asking, he did anyway, "And who is this worthy opponent?"

Marius smirked. "Me." 

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

You guys idk how you're going to handle the next chapter. Like seriously. My heart was beating so hard while writing it. Good luck.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

151K 8.3K 26
Edited In a vast and mysterious land where no human can reach and only aquatic being had put eyes upon. Under all the darkness and the mysteries of t...
94.7K 4.4K 15
Where Max somehow gets roped into one of his sister's stupid schemes and ends up in way over his head, completely out of his comfort zone, and quite...
413K 21.9K 77
"Who are we? Well for starters, this is my prince, my heart, the love of my undead life." "And this is Kai, my guard." ** Despite their lethal bites...
46K 2K 55
*** Fair warning: This story is an acid trip. It's on steroids 24/7*** *Touch is werewolves' love language* What makes a person weak or powerful? Fe...