Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SIX
Chapter FORTY- SEVEN
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FORTY-NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT

149 49 38
By fabulot

Alexandrea's P.O.V

My heart hammered in my chest and my breathing became heavy. I gulped and closed my eyes as I felt a something cold press to the side of my head.

"Please...." I begged, whimpering. The action that followed next etched a frown on my face and got many questions on my mind.

"Gotcha!" I heard Nick's voice say and he started to laugh, falling on the backseat further. What the hell? What the actual fuck? Is this boy bananas?

I was angry. I was so so angry. I turned around to face Nick who was still laughing while clutching his stomach at the event that happened earlier. "What the fuck, Nick? Are you fucking crazy?" I yelled at him. I'm pretty sure smoke was coming from my nose and ears right now.

He continued to laugh. "You should've seen your face" He breathed out before resuming his laughter. I glared at him. I was literally burning holes on his skin.

"You think this is funny? How did you even get into my car! I'm pretty sure I locked it in the morning" I fumed as I yelled at him.

"Whoa! Calm down there, cranky. I picked it by the way, I didn't need your key" he smirked and I swatted his head upside.

"You stupid twig! Never pull this kind of joke on me again!" I yelled as I continued hitting him.

"Jeez. I've heard you. You're not fun" he pouted as I stopped hitting him. I rolled my eyes and grabbed one of the Cheetos from it's pack that was in my car. "Yum. Is that Cheetos?" He said and reached for my Cheetos.

"I settled his hands away "Ni, it's friend scorpions with dried human veins, stupid" I said sarcastically and he gave me a weird look.

"What- How did you even- Ugh! Nevermind" he shook his head. He reached for the Cheetos again and this time, I let him. He took one and threw it into his mouth.

"So....how's your granny?" I asked as I looked at him. He shrugged.

"She's better" he answered and I nodded. I was thinking of asking him about what Zoey and Eddy were talking about. He should know about it since he was the one that told Zoey not to say anything about it.

"Um.... Nick?" I called and he looked at me.

"Hm?" He hummed. I bit my lower lip before asking. "Remember some days ago? The day you guys missed school?" I asked, carefully.

"What about it?" He asked, as he took a bag if Cheetos from the pack. I choose to talk about his act of theft later.

"Why weren't you guys in school? And what happened to Zoey?" I asked and I bit my lip in anticipation.

"I wasn't going to come anyway and Zoey overslept" he answered, tight lipped. That's a lie. Zoey never over sleeps. Virtually everything in her life has timing.

"Zoey never oversleeps" I muttered and he heard me. His eyes looked with mine.

"That day was exceptional" he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"It's impossible. Why was she crying then?" I pushed and he groaned. I was testing his limit.

"Just fucking mind your own business, Alex" he growled in a low voice.

"Zoey is my business. I want to know what happened to her" I said and he closed his eyes. Then he opened it again.

"Alex..." He warned but I needed answers so I prodded on.

"Why? Tell me. Was she beaten up? Wait she threatened? Damn it! Just tell me Nick!" I raised my voice.

"Stop it! It's better to keep some things unknown because knowing them might cause problems that can't be fixed. Why can't just understand that and learn to mind your own fucking business!" He yelled at me and I flinched. Tears threatened to fall. Why would one of my best friends keep something from me?

"You always do this" I said quietly. He raised an eyebrow at my accusation.

"Do what?" He asked.

"You always hurt me anytime I ask you a question. I always end up crying when I talk to you and I hate you for that!" I accused as a teardrop fell.

"The feeling is mutual" he muttered and shrugged. Annoyed, I grabbed one of the Cheetos and tossed it at him. It hit him square in the face. He throws one back at me in revenge. I threw another and we started throwing Cheetos everywhere in the car.

Then we stopped when we realized that there were no more Cheetos the throw. Except the ones in the pack of course. If he throws that at me, I'll throw him on a highway and let him get crushed my multiple passing cars.

Yeah. I was that protective over my food.

"You're so childish" I muttered as I sat sideways in the driver's seat. He snorted and picked up his phone.

"I think the right description of me, is manly, insanely hot and d op dead gorgeous. Don't you think?" He smirked and I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"You're so full of yourself, aren't you? Sometimes, I just want to smack some sense into your head" I huffed and he snorted again.

"You just want to use that as an excuse to touch me. Admit it" He winked and I lost it. He's definitely getting it. I removed my sneakers and knelt upright, then stretches to the back. And I hit him repeatedly with my shoe. "Ow! Alex! Stop!" He grunted as I continue to hit him.

"I will stop when you start being nice to me!" I said and continued hitting him.

Then he pulled me on his lap, and held my hand in the air, like the statue of liberty. The only difference was the I was sitting on a guy's lap. Which isn't my boyfriend. And which is very and absolutely wrong. "Am I nice now?" He breathed and I stared at him, wide eyed.

I couldn't even say anything. Way to go Alex. You made yourself look more stupid. He slowly lowered my hand that he was holding in the air. Out of instinct, I had wrapped my other arm around his neck so I wouldn't fall. I just continued staring at him. He pushed a strand of my hair, behind my ear. And we just kind of stared at each other in that position.

Until he started moving his head closer to mine. And I couldn't even stop him. I don't know if I want to. But I should. I should stop him before we both regret this. His lips were inches away from mine and he whispered. "The lipstick is definitely not your colour" I could feel his breath on my lips when he said it.

I closed my eyes and chatted to myself mentally, You have a boyfriend, Alex. You like Eli. This is cheating. A red light!! Cheating!!. "I have a boyfriend" I said and opened my eyes which met with Nick's green ones.

"I never asked" he answered still not moving from his position. My breathing picked up as the close proximity.

"I know. I just wanted to tell you before you do this" I said. He smirked.

"Do what?" He asked and I was unable to answer. What is wrong with this guy? We were about to kiss right? What if he wasn't going to kiss me? He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I don't want to cheat on Eli. It's not fair" I rushed out and he clicked his tongue.

"Oh? Cheat on him? By doing what?" He smirked again and my face started to flush. I swear, I want to kill him right now.

"I don't know! By kissing you?" I blurted out and he raised an eyebrow.

"So you were going to kiss me?" He said and increased the distance between us. He rested his back on the seat. "Sorry, I'm not interested. You're nothing like my type so I'll pass" he added and I smacked his chest. Idiot! He's the one that wanted to kiss me not the other way round!

I climbed off his lap and sat beside him. Awkward. "I wasn't going to kiss you! I have a boyfriend" I retorted.

"It seems like you keep reminding yourself that. And dies that mean, you would've if you didn't have?" He smirked, enjoying the teasing.

"No! Never! I hate you. Remember?" I huffed and he snapped his fingers.

"Right. Sure you do" he said sarcastically. I suddenly thought of how the mood had changed in the car. We were biting each other's head off earlier but now we ended up in an almost-kiss situation. Again.

"Your mood swings are annoying" I muttered to him.

"The whole of you is annoying-"he said but was cut off my the ringing of the bell. I sighed and go tough if my car as Nick did the same as well. I locked my car again while giving Nick a pointed look.

I saw Stephanie narrow her eyes at me from a distance before walking away with her friends. I shrugged and began to walk into the school building. I pouted as I thought of what I eavesdropped in earlier again. What is going on with Zoey?

I turned to my side to ask Nick but he was gone. Again. I looked around me but he wasn't anywhere. I shrugged and began to walk to my next class. I walked to my locker to grab my notes and when I opened my locker, a teddy bear fell down. My teddy bear.

My heartbeat increased with fear. I stared at the bear on the ground. I slowly bent down to pick it up. On its chest, a paper was stuck on it. Only one person I know will send me messages through this bear.

Forgotten about me already? Ah, you shouldn't. I just needed to remind you that I love you and I'll come back for you. Soon.

My hands trembled as I finished reading the letter. No! No no no! This is not real! He's not coming back. Not when I have finally started to smile. Not when I have let my guard down. Not now.

I inhaled a shaky breath and folded the paper, neatly putting it in the back pocket of my jeans. I returned the bear in my locker and picked my notes before heading to class.

Classes were over after some excruciatingly long hours. I got in my car and sped home. I forgot to even call Because or Zoey that I've left. I drive straight to the police station. I had to report this person to the cops. Because this person can't be my dad, I really hope it's not Axel. He's in jail so he shouldn't be able to reach me right? Right? Right?

I swerved right and continued driving. I was definitely driving past the speed limit but I don't care. I can't let him come back. I can't live the life I used to live before. Not ever. Not when the scars have started to heal. Not when I'm finally happy.

I am going to show the letter as an evidence to the cops. So they can make sure the bastard never gets to contact us again. I saw a black car start to follow me and I furrowed my eyebrows. Who is that?

I turned in the roundabout and it did the same. Oh shit. I drove faster, pressing my leg harder on the pedal as I constantly checked the rear view mirror. The car increased it's speed too.

Out of fear, I dived into another corner, leading away from the cops office. I was hell bent on getting away from the car. The car started to catch up with me and I drove faster. My hands hurts from gripping the steering wheel so hard.  My breathing picked up. Did my Axel send them to me? Are they going to kill me?

Due to my focus on the rear view mirror, I didn't see the black truck that pulled up in front of my car. It was too late when I did. I had already crashed into it and I could feel the blood that dropped down my face. The smell of the blood brought back harsh memories. Memories that I'd rather be kept forever. I saw the figure of a man, coming towards me.

"You shouldn't take wrong steps, honey. You can get hurt" Lucas said with a smirk as he squatted in front of me. What?

"L-Lucas" I breathed out in surprise. He shook his head and clicked his tongues repeatedly.

"That's me" he smirked. And I blacked out.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts, the juicy part just begun! How was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for all the votes and comments on the last chapter. Don't-

Nick: Let me say it.

Writer: No

Nick: I'll buy you whatever you want

Writer: oh. In that case, carry on. *Disappears*

Nick: *winks* To the girls, don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow. And to the boys, I don't really care but just do it for the writer. Adios! *Half of the audience faints *

Elijah: *pulls off his shirt* Don't forget to vote, by clicking that star below, comment your thoughts and share!!! *The remaining half faints*
11/12/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316 64 27
Wynter is a nineteen-year-old girl whose life is anything but normal. Her father is a famous politician and her mother was kidnapped when she was you...
3.9K 171 23
Kat was three years old when the fighting broke out between her parents and two years later they finally divorced. Ever since then she has lived with...
14K 2.1K 23
my works #1:// Aja is a 19 year old girl growing up in the rough streets of Chicago. She's been through a lot growing up and finds it hard to trust p...
273K 15.8K 40
Ema, 18 year old senior at West Brooks Highschool. Living in a society and going to a school, where she's constantly being criticized and bullied bas...