I'm a Sucker for Pain

By Amanda_Dulagan

3rd RCB Love Legacy #IMASUCKERFORPAIN Original Writer: Amanda Dulagan Genre: Sabahan Slang Love Story Catego... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
Epilogue

chapter 58

2.1K 119 83
By Amanda_Dulagan

CHAPTER 58 - FINALE

KIMBERLY’S P.O.V

I was in a battle with myself… mau agree to Holly’s permintaan for me to jadi her Maid of Honour bermakna lama lagi saya dan London akan berkahwin… but on the other hand, kami boleh kahwin duluan, and I become Holly’s Matron of Honour… digelar untuk wanita yang telah berkahwin… tapi bida bah pula…

So at last kami memutuskan untuk berkahwin on Valentine’s Day, February 14th… let Holly have her grand day on New Year’s dan kami on Valentine’s…

Within the 5 to 6 months menunggu me and Holly’s wedding, saya fly back and forth between Milan and KK to arrange for my wedding… of course my haute couture wedding dress and London’s tuxedo will be designed by Donatella Versace herself.. 😍

Best thing is, with my accomplishments in my modelling profession, all is sponsored from top to toe… and my wedding will be fully organized by Valentina d’Amelio of Il Mio Matrimonio, the most famous wedding organizer in Italy… all flown from Milan to KK..!

I’m so ready to be Mrs. London Robinson..!

When my wedding day finally arrived, I was dead… bukan mati… but dead nervous…

Saya diselubungi emosi yang bercampur-aduk.. gembira akan mengecapi kebahagiaan bersama London, bersyukur jodoh mempertemukan kami, sedikit takut jika ada lagi aral melintang… dan ada juga terselit kesedihan sebab Karter tidak dapat menyaksikan perkahwinan saya… where are you, Kart? 😔

We chose Sacred Heart Cathedral… di mana London’s parents got married, dan juga di mana Holland and Thania got married… my parents’ in-law-to-be bilang let’s keep it in the family… all the boys to marry in the same cathedral… tinggal Sydney and Manchester lagi… 3 down, 2 to go…

***

As we reached the church, tangan saya terasa sejuk, sesejuk ais…

I kept on praying our wedding will go on smoothly.. trauma sudah saya begitu hebat dugaan yang saya dan London terpaksa lalui…

I stepped out from the classic white Bentley that we bought especially for our wedding… then I guess this will be my car di KK lah ni… my wedding present from my husband… eh, husband-to-be..

Daddy and Kurtis menyambut saya… Kurtis kissed my forehead…
“you’re a big girl now, Sorellina…”

“ready to be a wife, bambina?” daddy tanya saya dengan senyuman manis…

Saya memejamkan mata sesaat dua, menarik nafas dalam dan menghembus perlahan-lahan… holding on to my daddy’s arm…
“by grace, through faith…” i whispered softly..

***

LONDON’S P.O.V

Standing at the altar… I can’t believe someday I’ll eventually get married… saya ingat saya akan bujang sampai menua… ternyata tidak… ada juga wanita yang sudi berkahwin dengan saya yang tidak seberapa ni…

KIMBERLY.

A BESTIAN.

Siapa sangka…

Apa yang dimulakan dengan pertunangan penuh kebencian akan berakhir dengan perkahwinan yang penuh cinta…

Siapa sangka…

Saya akan jatuh cinta… the cold, cynical, sarcastic me… dan cinta yang saya rasa terhadap Kimmy tiada tandingannya.. saya sayang Kimmy lebih dari nyawa saya sendiri.. she is my life… every breath that I take is for her, every move that I make is because of her…

All through our wedding preparation saya memang sangat sibuk melunaskan semua tuntutan kerja selama saya bercuti tiga bulan.. timbunan kerja saya bukan lagi tunggakkan tiga bulan… macam satu tahun punya kerja…!

So the rehearsal saya tidak dapat menghadirkan diri.. thank god Kimmy’s ok with it dan tidak merajuk… she understands my work…

And I’m still wondering who will be singing my church wedding anthem… tradisi kami adalah adik-beradik kami yang akan menyanyi... Holland’s wedding, I sang his wedding anthem… that was the only song I sang in the past 17 years before I met Kimmy…

Holland sang Bella’s wedding song… and the tradition flowed to the Choongs, Jordan sang Jason’s wedding song…

So siapakah yang akan menyanyi untuk wedding babang ni…? Hahaha….

And as the church’s pianist played to the tune of our wedding song… my heart flipped… my hands cold, I’m shaking as fuck…!

But I calmed a little when I saw Jason Jr. and Joshua leading up the aisle as ring bearers.. Nathan behind them… Jojie, Irish and little Jamaica made such pretty flowergirls..

** The choir started to the verse of 🎵I Surrender All🎵… but from the corner of my eye, I don’t see a choir behind the pianist.. dari mana tu suara-suara? **

🎶All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live🎶

** Then I saw the love of my life at the entrance of the church… so beautiful in her white wedding gown, hati saya berdebar, jiwa saya gemuruh… kami bertatapan… she’s holding a bouquet on her left hand and her father’s arm on the right, and something else..? **

** Bella & Holland stood up from their seats..! I smiled, saya sangat terharu.. so it’s a duet.. **

🎶I surrender all
I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all🎶

** KIMMY! Oh god… saya tidak dapat menatap mata Kimmy the moment she sang the verse of our wedding anthem as she walked gracefully down the aisle… saya menunduk, looking down at my open palms, and I felt every drop of my tear on my palm… dada saya terasa sesak… **

🎶All to Jesus I surrender
Humbly at His feet I bow
Worldly pleasures all forsaken
Take me, Jesus, take me now
I surrender all
I surrender all🎶

** Sydney…! **
🎶All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all🎶

** And when one by one of them stood up from their respective seats, tubuh saya bergegar… i tried so hard not to breakdown and cry… I was overwhelmed with emotion… seeing my siblings, the Bestians, the Choongs and even Jelo selaku Kimmy’s Maid of Honour, sang to the chorus of me and Kimmy’s wedding anthem… **

🎶I surrender all
I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all🎶

** Kimmy took that last verse with power as she almost reached the altar…**
🎶I surrender all
I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all🎶

My siblings, in-laws and MY WIFE to-be sang..! saya terharu... sangat....

I covered my eyes full of tears… lantas saya terasa bahu saya di sapa lembut… it's Kimmy’s dad, my father in-law-to-be in just a few minutes… setelah dia mengesat air mata Kimmy, he placed Kimmy’s hands in mind…

“this is the day my only daughter will carry your name.. love her, protect her and make her proud to be Mrs. London Robinson…” he smiled and turned to take his seat…

Seketika, I placed my head on Kimmy’s shoulders and sobbed..
“I love you…” I whispered…
“I love you…” Kimmy returned my love…

And we walked up to the priest who will be solemnizing our marriage…

“We are gathered here in the presence of God, family and friends to unite London Robinson and Kimberly Bestian in holy matrimony…” suara paderi yang lantang dan penuh keyakinan bergema di ruang gereja…

“I, LONDON ROBINSON, take thee, KIMBERLY BESTIAN, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part... With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.” I took my verse with confidence and slipped a diamond ring, not the usual wedding band on Kimmy’s ring finger..

A Harry Winston 8-carat diamond ring… it’s damn expensive, more expensive than my car… hahaha! But it’s worth it, Kimmy is beyond priceless.. and I want my wife to have the best… and I'm giving her the best of me..

Kimmy’s beautiful voice filled the air, filled my senses, making me dizzy… dubs dubs dubs jantung saya…

“I, KIMBERLY BESTIAN, take thee, LONDON ROBINSON, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part... With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”

Kimmy slipped and thick gold Bvlgari ring on my ring finger… wow..

And our marriage solemnization dimeterai by the priest…

“So then, they are no longer two but one flesh… therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.. I now pronounce you husband and wife.. you may now kiss the bride…”

Dan sah lah kami disatukan sebagai suami isteri…

“I love you, Kimberly.. Bestian-Robinson…” I still want that Bestian in her… it gives me the feel of adrenaline rush knowing I’m married to my little criminal… 😏

“I love you, Your Honour.. London Robinson..” ahh, nakal.. Kimmy jilat telinga saya and whispered.. “we still need to practice in court… Yang… Arif… ssss…ahhh”

Astaga, kita masih di church bah ni, sayang..!

“I have a wedding present for you…” saya berbisik di telinga Kimmy…

“Mmmmm… I’m shaking…” gila bini saya ni…! 🤣

We walked down the aisle towards the entrance of the church with our family and friends behind us…

sampai di luar, our white Bentley sudah menunggu…

“throw the bouquet..!” someone shouted… macam mom punya suara.. hahaha..! dan turut di sokong oleh the crowd…

Kimmy giggled and swing her bouquet back…

“AHHHH!!!!” a girl shrieked… she sounded horrified… 😳

Saya and Kimmy turned in shock… JELO!

HAHAHA! JELO TERSAMBUT THE BOUQUET!! 💐

“Setan..!” Jelo humban balik the bouquet to Kimmy..

Kimmy tersambut balik, tapi Kimmy humban balik to Jelo… Pura-pura si Jelo sengaja tidak mau sambut… tapi the bouquest disambut oleh… dua orang..! Kurtis and Sydney yang sedang berdiri di belakang Jelo..

What the…?! Did that two guys berebut the bouquet sampai hancur…? Macam budak-budak oh perangai dorang… ciss..! mahal tu bunga, setan kamurang!

“let’s run..!” saya tarik tangan Kimmy and we escaped the crowd…

Inside the car, the driver, salah seorang daripada my cousins drive sampai rumah dia di Damai… then saya ganti driving…

Terkejut Kimmy… saya senyum gete sambil mengenyitkan mata….

“Sayang…” Kimmy pucat…
“Mmm?” saja saya jawab…
“kita mau sedia for our reception..” she sounded worried…
“trust me…” I said..

“mmm.. okay…” Kimmy macam masih dalam keraguan.. “this is my wedding present already.. ”

Kimmy mengusap the dashboard of the car…

saya senyum…
“we are on the way to it…”

Bila kami limpas Kompleks Mahkamah, mata Kimmy terbulat… then dia senyum gete…
“no… not that… hahahaha…!” saya bilang..

Dia ingat saya mau bawa dia make love di mahkamah kah?! 🤣

***

In 30 minutes, kami sampai Inanam… a mansion with a three-acre land widely spread before us… dua tingkat saja tapi sangat besar dan luas… ada few cars parked at the covered garage…

Then saya parked and switched off the engine..
“wait..”

Saya keluar duluan to open the door for Kimmy…

“who’s house is this, sayang?” Kimmy hairan, tapi dia tersenyum manis juga…
“my late grandparents’ house…” I said honestly..

“oh.. who’s staying here now?” Kimmy tanya in curiosity…
“I did the full renovation..” saya bilang…

“we are going to stay here?” Kimmy tanya saya… saya menggelengkan kepala.. tambah Kimmy confused..

Saya mengiringi Kimmy to the large main entrance of the house…

We walked in… dan disambut oleh keriangan dan gelak-tawa ramai kanak-kanak dan beberapa penjaga…

Kimmy turned to look at me…

“wha…” she shook her head, not understanding…
“your wedding present..” I kissed her forehead…

Kimmy looked around the large living room, beautifully decorated like a playschool…

no it's not a playschool...

It’s an orphanage.. rumah kanak-kanak yatim…

I transformed harta peninggalan datuk dan nenek sebelah dad’s side yang diwariskan kepada saya, cucu lelaki sulung, kepada sebuah rumah anak yatim.. the renovation started since Kimmy terbang to Milan right after Kurtis melarikan dia…

“you turned..” Kimmy sebak… “your grandparents’ house into an orphanage for me?”

“I remembered you loved children, and I love your passion in the less fortunate… I love you, Kimmy.. and I want my wife to continue to do what she loves most…” saya mengusap pipi Kimmy… “we have 22 kids here… and counting…” I smiled down at her…

Pipi mulus Kimmy dibasahi air mata… saya mengesat air mata isteri tercinta saya sambil menatapnya dengan penuh kasih sayang…

“and I love you most… London…” Kimmy merangkul pinggang saya dan menempelkan pipi dia di dada saya… “I love you, husband…”

***

KIMMY’S P.O.V

@RECEPTION NIGHT

Our wedding reception was in Magellan Sutera… terlampau ramai ahli keluarga dan saudara-mara saya dari other countries…

Ah, saya belum bagi lagi my wedding present for my husband…

What did I get London for a wedding present..?  macam jiwa kami sama kan… he knows I love kids, I love charity… and he got me an orphanage…

And me… I know he loves his family and didn’t want to be apart from them..

I bought the two bungalows depan his parents’ house di D’Banyan from the previous owners… and it’s going to be our family home where we will have super awesome sex on the kitchen counter and in the swimming pool, hehehe… and of course raise our children…

Tapi sebelum tu laki saya and his brothers tiba-tiba menghilang… dan… ah… timbul onstage… boleh diteka lah kan..?

I’m getting a wedding song performance from my laki..! yeayyy! Apa dia mau nyanyi untuk saya ni? Saya teka dalam kepala saya… 🎵Perfect🎵 or 🎵Thinking Out Loud🎵.. or 🎵Beautiful In White🎵…

Meleset…! Bukan Tuan Hakim Psycho London Robinson kalau tidak buat benda yang diluar dugaan… My Psycho… sang me 🎵I’m A Sucker For Pain🎵 for a wedding song on our reception night..!

** Sydney..! hmmm, Syd.. silap mata saya terpandang Jelo.. did I just saw Jelo biting on her lower lip looking at Sydney..?! hurmmm… 🤨 **
🎶I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm a slave to your games
I'm just a sucker for pain
I wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you down
I'm just a sucker for pain🎶

** Oh God! MY HUSBAND…! I love it when he raps! **
🎶I'm a sucker for pain
I got the squad tatted on me
from my neck to my ankles
Pressure from the man got us all in rebellion
We gon' go to war, yeah, without failure
Do it for the fam, dog, ten toes down, dog
Love and the loyalty that's what we stand for
Alienated by society,
all this pressure give me anxiety
Walk slow through the fire
Like, who gon' try us?
Feeling the world go against us
So we put the world on our shoulder🎶

** Holland..! **
🎶I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm a slave to your games
I'm just a sucker for pain
I wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you down
I'm just a sucker for pain🎶

** Manchester..! Dia pun cun rapping.. **
🎶I been at it with my homies
It don't matter, you don't know me
I been rolling with my team,
we the illest on the scene
I been riding 'round the city with my squad
We just posted, getting crazy,
living like this is so amazing
Hold up take a step back,
when we roll up, cause I know what
We been loyal, we been fam,
we the ones you trust in
Won't hesitate to go straight to your head like a concussion
I know I been busting,
no discussion for my family
No hesitation,
through my scope I see my enemy
Like what's up? Hold up, we finna re-load up
Yes I re-load up, I know what up,
I know what up🎶

** London.. kami saling bertatapan… the passion burning in our eyes… it’s gonna be a long night in bed, sayang… I smiled sensually up at him sambil menjilat bibir saya.. **
🎶I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm a slave to your games
I'm just a sucker for pain
I wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you down
I'm just a sucker for pain🎶

Habis saja dorang menyanyi, London walked back and took his seat next to me… ssss, so sexy… saya tidak tahan oh nampak dia… boleh kah kami permisi? Hahaha!

“I love you, daddy…” saya mengusap dada London… he looked at me macam dia horny lah pula.. “oh, that wasn’t from me…” I lifted London’s hand and placed it on my tummy dengan lembut… saya menggerakkan tangan London, membuat dia mengusap perut saya…

“wha…” London ternga-nga… mata dia terbulat then he smiled.. saya menggigit bibir bawah saya sambil tersenyum manis…

Then… suddenly…

TING! TING! TING!

Aww ya… the night to toast to a beautiful marriage life ahead…

My father in-law, Tan Sri Phillips Robinson stood up…
“to my son and beautiful daughter in-law… cherish your marriage and stay loyal to each other… Kimmy, if you seek love.. London has the biggest of hearts… if you seek loyalty… my son is a Robinson… loyalty runs in our blood…” saya sangat terharu… saya menitiskan air mata… “London… my son.. there times that you broke me down to tears, but most of it were tears of joy… I love you, son..”

London walked up to his dad, yang sedang berdiri di depan kami and they hugged and cried a little…

Then few toasts… until… Sydney…
“Babang… and kakak..” eee! Saya bagi Sydney tatapan membunuh… hahaha! Bikin panas, he made me sound old.. “saya tau saya bikin panas and I crawl in your skin most of the time… hahahaha…! But know that, when you stumble and fall, I am always here to pick you up…” aww… so sweet… “when life throw lemons at you, I will throw watermelons at you..”

WHAT THE… HELL…?! Mati-mati dia ketawa ah… baru saja dalam hati saya bilang dia sweet… 🙄

“just kidding bah..!” Sydney mengelak dari dihumban pakai sudu oleh London… hahaha! “babang… you know that I’ll stand by you, I’ll fight with you, and I’ll die for you…”

Ini membuat saya nangis lagi… their sibling bonding is so strong… I wish… Karter… and Kendrik dapat bersama saya on my wedding day…

My toast and London’s toast were full of love…

Last was daddy’s toast…

“London… I gain another son today..” dad tunduk… saya terasa sebak… saya tau dad amat sedih kehilangan Kendrik and Karter… “take care of Kimberly… I’ve raised her to be the beautiful woman she is now, heart and soul… whenever you do her wrong, remember who’s daughter is she…” and daddy smiled his evil smile… erk… DADDY!! Astaga…

Daddy continued…
“ah… Tan Sri..”
“Phil..” daddy dibetulkan… 

“I like to call your title..” daddy bilang… “Seems like me sending Kimmy to KK to Vivienne’s party telah membuahkan hasil…” 😳 so Karter cuma mengikut arahan..?

“and me dragging London with me to the party… hahaha…” my dad in-law boomed with laughter…

“we need to say our thanks to Harren juga..” daddy bilang, then both of them and daddy Harren berketawa…

Terbulat mata saya sama London tengok dorang daddy…

“you wanted London to be your prince, princess Kimberly…” daddy bilang..! mengingatkan saya pada mimpi nyata saya semasa di hospital.. “daddy made your wish came true… “now he is your King, and you are his Queen…”

Ah, so not only fate and destiny brought us together… our fathers had been planning it all our lives…

I LOVE YOU, YOUR HONOUR TUAN HAKIM PSYCHO LONDON ROBINSON… ❤️ FROM YOUR LITTLE CRIMINAL..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 6.7K 60
2nd RCB Love Legacy #ATADTD Original Writer: Amanda Dulagan Genre: Sabahan Slang Love Story Category: Love Story, šŸ”žšŸ”žšŸ”ž-read at your own risk *** šŸŽ¶...
32.4K 1.4K 22
TRUE LOVE NEVER FADED AWAY..ā™” #READONYOUROWNRISK #PENGGUNAANBAHASAENGLISHTERABUR #SABAHANDIALECT P/s: nama dan tempat sengaja saya tukar takut nanti...
1.6M 96.5K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...