One Night Stand Gone Wrong

Od shawdss

Kacey Taylor is a 23year old IG model, who enjoys partying with her friends and having a good time. With no c... Viac

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Chpt 01-Part II
Chpt 02- Part II
Chpt 03- Part II
Chpt 04- Part II
Chpt 05-Part II
Chpt 06-Part II
Chpt 07-Part II
Chpt 08-Part II
Chpt 09-Part II
Chpt 10- Part II
Chpt 11-Part II
Chpt 12- Part II
Chpt 13-Part II
Chpt 14-Part II
Chpt 15- Part II
Chpt 16-Part II
New Story Alert
Chpt 17-Part II
Chpt 18-Part II
Chpt 19-Part II
Chpt 20- Part II
Chpt 21-Part II
Chpt 22-Part II
Chpt 23-Part II
Chpt 24-Part II
Chapter 25-Part II
Chpt 26-Part II
🚨New Book On the Block🚨
Chpt 27-Part II

Part 64

2.2K 101 27
Od shawdss

Karin pov

"Karin hurry on, damn. You gon spend the whole night taking pictures bxtch."

"Chill out Dream, you know I need some good flicks for the gram."

"Well I should be in the damn club by now so let's get to the bag, shall we?"

We out here in Atlanta. This is like my third time coming to the big A. It's not my favourite place but it's still always a vibe when I touch down. I linked up with Dream tonight cause I know she got booked for a club and I wanted to tag along. Bonus for me, I heard King Von gon be in there too so my guess is he gon perform a song or too. I never seen that guy in person but he make good music so shit I'm down.

"Ouu shitt, this shit turnt asf !"

The club was packed and Dream had me on stage with her. Shit King Von and his crew was up here too so it was a damn good number of us on here and Fivio Foreign was here representing New york so this place was wide awake. I didn't even know they had a song together but it bangs for sure.

Dream and I been drinking and dancing all night. I'm even mad I gotta go back to New York so soon. This is definitely the best I've enjoyed myself in Atlanta but I got my baby back in New York.

This past year and a half has been so crazy. From getting pregnant to Marcus cheating on me while I was carrying his child. You can't stoop any lower than that so best believe I kicked his ass to the curb. I didn't need no man to raise my baby boy anyway. I can stand on my on two feet. I never needed anybody and I won't start now. I got to where I'm at by my self and can't nobody tell me otherwise. I done lost so many friends over petty shit like jealousy or fraud for doing foul shit like trynna claim credit for my craft like they brought me to the table or something. That shit wack asf. I went from running my own salon to celebrities hitting me up in the dms for an install. I'm just grateful I made it to where I'm at today. I could've turned out so much worse but I made the best of a bad situation. I got myself out the hood and I've been doing grate ever since. I always had dreams of rocking designer shit and the fact that I made it into a reality is one of the best feelings ever. No matter what this cruel world throw at me imma always end up on top. I'll get through anything with God by my side. Knock me down 9 times but I'll get up 10.

Kacey POV

These past couple of years have been so hard on my family. From the moment they snatched my dad up at Kaziah's birthday party almost two years ago nothing has been right.

It was tough but Dave and the gang were keeping shit under control with the trap while my dad was locked up. Dave was on a serious man hunt for the witness which we never even saw until the day of the trail. It turned out to be some white ass granny looking bxtch. When I saw her I didn't even care for her life. Normally I don't even condone this shit but I was just pissed. I mean sure I hang with killers but it's not like I encourage the shit. I never agreed with taking someone's life but you learn what you live. When that woman came on the stand and testified against my dad I knew it was over. I held on to hope for dear life until the very moment the judge thankfully stating my dad's release as there wasn't sufficient evidence to lock him up for a murder charge. The body was decomposed too badly to incriminate my dad in any way for the man's death. I cried my eyes out that day for two reasons. The first was that my dad was not charged with murder. I mean that is a big ass deal that would've really been it for us and the second was for truly witnessing first hand everything my parents warned me about concerning street niggas. I always knew being with a drug dealer is not the ideal relationship but seeing what my family just went through really opened up my eyes. I obviously don't want David involved in this for life but I haven't brought it up yet. Everything is still kind of fresh and I just want to focus on mine and my family's happiness.

After my dad was locked up for 12months waiting on his trial date, when he was finally released things were different. His face was already plastered all over the place about the entire ordeal.

To make matters worse he didn't even enjoy his freedom for too long because the altercation that took place the day he got arrested over a year ago cost him a charge for assaulting an officer. My father knocked out one officer and all of a sudden he was the big bad wolf. They sent him right back to jail on a two year sentence.

The news broke the damn internet and they ate that shit up. "Jayceon Taylor facing a charge for assaulting an officer, New York Icon Jayceon Taylor facing prison time AGAIN, Will well Known entrepreneur and influencer be convicted and charged for the murder of.. that was all I was seeing. People were all up in my comments and dms dropping negative shit about my dad being a killer. I spent so much time going through the comments that shit had me mad depressed. Dave legit had to deactivate all my accounts and keep me off the internet to keep my sanity intact. This still feels surreal. I visit my dad every month but had never taken the girls to see him. I didn't want them to see him like that and neither did he but if it continued like that then my daughters might have never seen their grandad in person again which absolutely breaks my heart. The two of them have a bound with him that not even I understand so I'm beyond grateful that it didn't come to that.

Scrappy, my dad's long time friend and right hand man was there for us through it all. He kept checking on not just my mom but Jaime and myself. He did everything he could to help and I appreciated that so much. With my dad being away for the time being, Scrappy started running the trap but that didn't last long since he got killed in a drive by shooting. That shit hit my father real hard and I just know he was mad pissed knowing he was locked up and couldn't do anything about it. I'm sure if he was out here at the time Scrappy would've never gotten killed. They always had each other's back. They've been tight for as long as I been alive so much so that Scrappy was my godfather.

It's like my family was just taking L's left right and center. We just couldn't catch a break. My mother stopped doing club hostings for almost an entire year but kept her craft going with her clothing business. She ran it online and let her workers handle the work at the physical stores. She really got back on her grind about a month ago. She opened up another store in Manhattan and does a few hostings here and there now. She tries her best to keep it pushing and I gotta respect her for that because I know for sure I would've fallen apart a long ass time ago. The hustle gotta keep on, cause money got to make. It's still bills to be paid and mouths to feed. Kaziah and Kassidy are my main motivation right now, I can't fall apart because I got to be there for my babygirls. Now is the time to show them how strong their mama is even if they don't fully know or understand what's going on. We can overcome anything once we make up our mind. We're definitely going to get past this.

" So you gon eat that or not ?"
"Spooky move your hand, greedy ass nigga. You ate your belly full already you best not play with my plate boy. You know what it is with me and my food "
"Yeah I know you greedier than me fasho but you stuck in your phone I bet you wouldn't even notice if I stole some shit off your plate."
"You know better than that."
"Word?"
"Just try it nigga."
"Aight bet."
"Ayo Sis, what it do? " I seen Ace loud ass approach me.
"I'm waiting on my girl Carmen, wassup witchu fool?"
"I'm just waiting on your fine ass bestfriend to touchdown" he smirked.
"Nigga she don't want yo ass" I chuckled.
"I know you know better than that" Karin let Ace hit a few times after her breakup with Marcus now he swear they got a chance at something. Poor nigga done forgot how good Karin can dog a nigga ass.
"--and you know better than this." He added pointing between Spooky and myself. Spooky laughed and all of sudden Ace ready to play leap frog.
"Something funny little nigga?"
"Ace calm tf down don't be in here making a scene before I smack your big head up." Ace don't like Spooky and he makes it known everytime he see him which is pathetic. David doesn't have a damn problem with us hanging out yet here comes his little wanna be sidekick trynna act a fool everytime.
"Tell that nigga bout me sis. He don't want no smoke." He said before taking his leave.
"That nigga a fool for real. I don't know how your ass deal with him."
"He's David friend so I gotta tolerate him" I shrugged.
"I almost feel your pain" he joked.

Dave POV

"Where the rest of it?"
"Nah this all East."
"Fucc you mean this all. This not what tf we agreed on nigga."
"Aye I'm just the delivery guy, I'm just supposed to deliver. Whatever deal y'all had you gon have to sort that out with the big man, respectfully."
"Nigga go to hell, respectfully." I let off two shots and watched his body drop.
"Grab that shit." I demanded.

This shit be stressful asf. With Dollar locked up and Scrappy dead and gone I been forced to take over. It ain't all that bad, I mean more money coming to my pockets and a nigga really running shit. I'm deadass the big man incharge now but this shit always comes with a price.

I got more hating ass niggas on my back and a couple in the gang too. I gotta watch out for em snakes. I know some niggas feeling some typa way bout me taking over. Shit I would too, if a nigga that just came around be running me like his little bxtch but it is what it is. Ain't nothing they can do bout that shit now.

"Ain't your ass got a dinner to go to with Kacey nigga?"

"Nah I'm seeing this shit through tonight."

"Nigga it's y'all tenth anniversary not so? Kacey gon be mad tight if yo ass ain't show up."

"I can't miss the meeting Shooter. Time is money and that nigga ain't gon give me another chance to do this proposal. I'll make it up to Kacey for sure. I already got her a new whip earlier this week anyway so she can't be too hard on me."

"You think that whip gon mean more to her than this? You know how bxtches are man. They take these shits real serious. It's 10 years since y'all together I wouldn't judge you for shit especially not this if you can't make it tonight man. I can hold it down if you need me to."

"I'll make it up to her on our wedding anniversary. Don't sweat it nigga I can handle Kacey. Now c'mon we out."

Please Vote.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.9K 365 20
Explicit Story. Andrea gets involved with a big time drug dealer who she dropped out of school to be with. After he beats her the first time she lea...
39.7K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...
7K 138 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...