We'll Get Though This Togethe...

By Capser76570

Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No... More

Rex's Fear
Under the Covers
Cody
In the Bacta
Relief
Injury
Med Bay
Confrontation
Tackle
Mandalore
Getting to the Palace
Ahsoka vs Maul
Calm Before the Storm
Order 66
Trying to Escape
Escape
Arguement
Making Up
The Plan
Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine
The Missile
Recovery
The Child
Sparring Match
Formation of a Plan
Kamino Pt1
Kamino Pt2
Kamino Pt3
Leaving Kamino
Survivor
Leaving the Med Center
The Picture
Whatever it Takes
Crossfire
Heroes
Affection
The Separatist Senator
The Party
Truth Serum
Plan for Escape
Leaving
Home Sweet Home
Feeling Better
Sneaking Around
Blades
The Dare
The Briefing
Preparing
Mygeeto
Darkness
Trauma
Light
Better Days
The News
Mess Hall
Choices
Crash
Taking a Plunge
The Woods
The Cabin
The Gurlanin
Fights
Going Back
Back on the Cruiser
Growing Pains
Back to Coruscant
Adoration
Preparations
Hello There
General Grievous
Just Breathe
A Little Bit of Love
Here and Now
Cybernetics
Battle of Coruscant
Doom
Highs and Lows
Nearing the End
Finale
Epilogue
New Book

Glitter

1.3K 32 16
By Capser76570

There's a small shower scene towards the end, but I didn't include much. It's not super mature 'cause I want to keep this story as Pg-13 as I can, but still, just a heads up.

"CT-7567, what are you doing?" Kix said loudly as he saw Rex walking down a hallway.

"Oh shit," Rex turned around. "Hey, Kix, I was, uh-,"

"Yes I know what you were doing I found your empty room when I went to check in on you. I wasn't thrilled to say the least," he walked up to him.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just-,"

"Look, to be honest I was surprised that you made it that long in the Medbay, I figured you'd've been out way earlier,"

"If I have to go back, I will. I won't like it but that's nothing new. Just give me something to do, you know how restless I get,"

"Yeah. I do," he sighed, "Go back to your med room and I'll see what I can find for you to— actually don't you have work to get caught up on? Like reports?"

"Oh come on that's worse. Doing paperwork while being in the Med bay, nuh-uh, not happenin',"

"No one said war was going to be fun. There's a data pad in the room you can use. Now go. I have other patients I need to take care of, or do I need to babysit you?"

"No, no. I'll be fine,"

Rex turned and started to walk back to his medical room. He sighed and wished he didn't have to be in the karking Medical Bay, one of his least favorite places. It had everything he didn't like: needles, medics, the smell of bacta, and sometimes the occasional cry of someone in pain. He shuddered, he could barely deal with seeing his own gaping wounds, let alone one of his brothers', he was glad he wasn't a medic.

Rex entered the room and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked around for something to do when he spotted the data pad on the bedside table. He reached over and grabbed it and the plastic pen and turned it on. There was a light knock on the door and it opened. He turned and saw a clone standing there holding a box, "This came for you, sir,"

Rex stood up, "Pardon?"

"ARC trooper Fives told me to give it to you,"

"Oh. I see," he walked up to the shiny and took the small box, "Anything else?"

"No, sir,"

"Okay... bye,"

"Oh, bye," he was about to walk away when he quickly added, "sir," he turned and left.

Rex smirked to himself, all the shines seemed sacred out of their wits when they first under his command. He didn't know why though and didn't take care. He closed the door and set the box on the bed. Knowing Fives it was most likely some sort of odd object, but it was Fives so who knew. Rex contemplated on whether he should open it or not, he was a bit skeptical that Fives didn't deliver it himself. Rex picked it back up and shook it lightly, it didn't make too much noise, just sounding like a bit of sand in it. Sand. Oh it better not be, Rex thought.

He sighed and carefully started to lift off the lid. Something clicked and he froze, careful not to make sudden moves just incase something were to jump out. He slowly lifted the lid off and set it to the side. He looked in the box and gasped, "NO!" He went to put the lid back on when it made a loud POP, making him jump as a crap ton of purple glitter exploded everywhere. He froze and stared at the now glitter covered surfaces.

"Karking glitter bomb," Rex muttered as he shook off some glitter from his arms.

He nearly jumped out of his skin when the door suddenly opened up and Kix barged in. He froze at the sight of all the sparkles, "What. The. Hell."

Rex looked at him with wide eyes, "I-I didn't do this. Blame Fives,"

"I heard you shout and I came to see what that was about and then I heard that loud crack and I thought something bad happened. Don't scare me like that. Also, you're cleaning all this up,"

"What?! No, no, Fives needs to clean this up. I'll order him to clean it up, but first," he walked up to Kix, "I need to shower. Could you tell him to clean up?"

"Wh—,"

"Thanks I appreciate it," Rex patted his shoulder.

"Now wait a tick—,"

He was already out the door and called over his shoulder, "You're the best,"

"...stang,"

"Do you think he got it yet?" Jesse asked.

"I hope so," Fives chuckled.

"If you get in trouble, don't drag me into it,"said Echo.

"Aw come on, I don't wanna take all the—,"

Fives was cut off by the PA system making a beep and a voice saying, "Pardon the interruption, CT-27-5555, please report to the Medical Bay. Thank you,"

Jesse started to laugh, "Ooh someone's getting in trouble,"

"Eh, it's not the first time. I'll see you guys later, I'm probably going to get the biggest lecture of my life,"

"Kix is going to kill you if glitter went all throughout one of his med rooms. Good luck,"

Rex was walking to the private showering room when he heard someone walking behind and then stop in there tracks.

"Rex? The kriff happened to you?"

He turned around and already knew it was Cody, "Why?"

"You are covered in what I'm assuming is glitter,"

"Yeah well go ask Fives. I gotta go to the shower,"

Cody chuckled, "You'll have it in your hair for weeks. Good luck getting all that out,"

"Yeah. Thanks," he turned back around and continued walking.

He was going to have a miserable time getting it all out. And Cody was right, he was going to have glitter in his hair for weeks. He had to come up with a prank to get back at Fives, and it had to be a good one.

He made it to the line of private shower rooms and entered one. He pulled out a large towel and a fresh pair of his blacks. Rex took off his plastiod armor and did his best to brush off the remaining glitter into a trash bin. He started the water and waited for it to heat up before fully stripping down and stepping in. He relaxed into the hot water and his skin tingled at the heat. He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard something that sounded like the door opening. He grabbed a shampoo bottle and listened intently for any other sounds.

Rex almost jumped out of his skin when the shower door opened up. He covered himself with a washcloth and held out the shampoo bottle, ready to strike the intruder. He sighed when he saw Ahsoka and relaxed. She looked at him confused, "You were gonna hit me with a plastic bottle?"

"Well you were the one who barged in," Ahsoka smirked and fully stepped into the small shower. Rex was doing his best to keep in eyes on hers and not anywhere else, "What are you doing here?"

She got up to him and wrapped her arms around his middle, "I found Cody and I asked him where you where and he said you were heading to the showers so I decided to join you,"

He bit his bottom lip and shifted his gaze from one of her eyes to the other. It was getting almost unbearable to keep his line of sight away from her bare body. He needed a distraction, "I, uh," his voice sounded strange so he cleared his throat, "I need to wash all this out,"

"Look down, lemme see how much glitter you have in your hair," Rex tilted his head down and strictly kept his eyes on the floor. She ruffled his hair and looked at her fingers, "Whew, you got a long way to go," she showed her hand to him and he sighed, it was covered with the purple glitter.

"Wait, how'd you know about the glitter? You didn't have any part of this did you?"

"No. Again, Cody,"

He turned around and stuck his head underneath the jets of water and roughly combed his fingers through his hair to try and get the worst of it out. He added some shampoo to his head and frothed it up before sticking his head back under the stream. He rinsed it all out and then looked up with his eyes shut tight and he rinsed his face off.

Rex got his face out of the steady streams of water and wiped at his eyes. He opened them and blinked rapidly to get rid of the burning sensation from the hot water. He let out a small gasp when Ahsoka slowly started to move her hands down lower until they were just below his navel. He felt the familiar fire start to burn in his core and spread throughout him. He shifted his weight and smiled to himself. Rex turned around and met Ahsoka's gaze.

He swooped in an amorous kiss. She molded her body into his and melted in his mouth. Her tongue searched for his and she felt his grip around her get tighter. Her hands ran over his back and lightly raked her nails into his skin. She soon found herself up against the cold tile wall. Goosebumps formed on her arms even though the steam from the water was making the room hot. She moaned a few incoherent words that Rex couldn't make out, so he just muttered 'I love you' in Mando'a, unsure if that was the correct response but it seemed fitting for the situation.

Ahsoka moved her hands to his chest and placed the flats of her palms against him. Rex moved from her mouth and moved a lek out of the way to kiss her neck. He placed a tender kiss to her shoulder and slowly started to move down towards her chest. He paused to look at her to see if she wanted him to keep going. She nodded and he continued, careful not to leave to many marks on her. The water that was touching him suddenly turned ice cold and jumped and gasped. Ahsoka looked at him confused and saw him crank the water temperature nozzle to the hot side, but it wasn't getting any hotter.

There was a loud knock on the door, "Yo, Rex, how many times do I have tell you? Hurry up," called a voice from outside.

"Go away, Fives," Rex called back.

"You seem to be ignoring me, but Cody wants to speak with you and Kix is hounding me about pranks, so get done please."

Rex sighed, "I'll be out soon," he turned to his wife, "Way to kill the mood," he muttered, then said in his normal voice, "We'll continue this later, I need to go, sorry,"

"Not your fault, now go, you don't want Cody making fun of you,"

"Yeah true. Although if Fives ever finds out I'll have to kill him,"

Ahsoka scoffed, "Be nice, now— ugh turn off the-," she turned off the cold water, "How'd it even-,"

"Fives knows how to change the temperature from the outside," Rex reached behind him and opened up the door. He grimaced as the cool air took over the warm.

He reluctantly stepped out and immediately grabbed his towel and dried off real quick and wrapped it around his waist. Ahsoka did the same thing but had the towel wrapped around her chest. She saw him walked over to the mirror and wipe away some of the condensation. He tilted his head down and combed through his hair and sighed. He turned around and subtly shook his head while walking up to her.

She smiled at him, "It'll come out soon,"

"Not soon enough,"

He gave her a peck on the cheek and she laughed. He raised an eyebrow and she said, "You need to shave,"

"Well I was going to but I got distracted. And you didn't seem to care a few moments ago,"

"Eh, heat of the moment. I wasn't really thinking about your whiskers,"

"My 'whiskers'? Oh don't call them that, it sounds strange,"

"Fine. Your stubble,"

"Oh whatever there's not a good word for it,"

Ahsoka chuckled and reached down and picked up her clothes. Rex was about to say something when he got cut off.

"Cap, would you get out already? Kix won't leave me alone!" Fives called from behind the door.

Rex pressed his lips together, "I'm working on it, now go away!" He turned to Ahsoka and mouthed, "I swear..."

She smirked and shook her head at him, then turned around and dropped the towel which now laid at a heap at her feet. She started to put on her clothes and Rex realized he should probably be doing the same thing.

Ahsoka turned around and saw he was already in his blacks with the bottom half of his armor on. "That was fast,"

"Yeah, well I've had practice," he quickly ran a a small towel through his hair to dry it off the rest of the way. He went over and kissed her forehead before motioning with his head for her to go in a corner in case someone were to be by the door and he didn't want them to see her. She completed and blew him a kiss before he opened up the door.

Rex wasn't super shocked when he saw Fives standing there, but he was panting which was strange. "How long have you been standing there and why are you out of breath?" Rex asked as he quickly closed the door.

"Because... hold on... I just ran from Kix because I haven't cleaned up the room all the way... And I've only been here for like two seconds,"

"Okay. You said Cody wanted me?"

"Yeah, in his office thing. But could you please distract Kix so I can make a break to the mess?"

"Well since you asked so nicely... no,"

"What? Oh come on-,"

"Go clean up the room and... I'll put you on clean up duty for the refresher rooms by the barracks,"

Fives gasped, "You're kidding,"

"Nope, it should teach you not to pull more pranks," he patted him on the shoulder, "Have fun," and he walked away.

"Haar'chak. Stupid clean up duty," he muttered to himself, and he headed back down to the Medical Bay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.5K 80
((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE RAW BOOKS, MOSTLY UNEDITED. THE CUYANIVERSE COLLECTION HAS THE BOOKS IN ORDER AND BETAREAD. I SUGGEST YOU START THERE)) ~~~...
13.3K 233 8
Good soldiers don't always follow orders. Especially when it comes down to love. "Rex..." Ahsoka whispered playfully as she tossed around a headtail...
13.6K 461 37
π•§π• π•šπ•• - a completely empty space "I'm trapped in the darkness." She whispered into his ear. His arms slipped around her waist, heart aching for h...
26.3K 561 41
*CURRENTLY TRYING TO EDIT* *Wouldn't recommend to read right now! Some chapters are incomplete due to me editing!* AHSOKA has a newbron child, she is...